Fire Gym Frenzy! Galladiator vs. danmantincan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confuse Ray, Stone Edge, Brick Break

IF Toge uses Air Slash, replace action with evasive Teleport and move actions down once
IF Toge uses Sky Attack, replace action with evasive Teleport and move actions down once

These should not overlap; if it uses AS one action and then SA, actions should only move down once.

Sorry for the wait.

If you win the speed tie A1, use Safeguard~Air Slash~Shadow Ball
If you lose the speed tie A1, use Air Slash~Shadow Ball~Air Slash

Team Galladiator:

Roman (Steadfast)
HP: 71
Energy: 78
Speed: 80
Stats: 0
Actions: Confuse Ray, Stone Edge, Brick Break
IF Toge uses Air Slash, replace action with evasive Teleport and move actions down once
IF Toge uses Sky Attack, replace action with evasive Teleport and move actions down once
These should not overlap; if it uses AS one action and then SA, actions should only move down once.

Team danmantincan:

Marcia (Serene Grace)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Actions: If you win the speed tie A1, use Safeguard~Air Slash~Shadow Ball
If you lose the speed tie A1, use Air Slash~Shadow Ball~Air Slash

With a fresh Pokémon on the field, danman tries to press the offensive with an Air Slash, but Roman has already disappeared from sight, Teleporting out of the way of the attack. He then fires a strange beam at Marcia, slightly confusing her. Her focus remains true however, and nails Roman with a Shadow Ball that even lowers his Special Defence! And that's why she's the best Seraph Knight in Radiant Dawn (though she doesn't exactly have much in the way of competition...). Roman presses his assault with a powerful, stony punch (somehow), and this, combined with the confusion is enough to throw off Marcia's aim - her Air Slash flies straight past him! But before Roman gets too cocky, the ground underneath him erupts, dealing significant damage.

Calcs:
Speed tie: 5000 and under - Gallade, 5001 and above, Togekiss.
Roll: 3344 (Gallade)
Gallade used Teleport (7 energy - I made it the same as an evasive Agility, since you didn't specify how far away to move)
Togekiss used Air Slash (miss due to evasive action, 5 energy)
Gallade used Confuse Ray (183/10000 - slight confusion, Togekiss confused 2a)
Togekiss is confused! (<5000, hits self, roll 7138) Togekiss used Shadow Ball (crit roll: 5821 - no, drop roll 220 - yes) (7 damage, 6 energy, Gallade -1 SpD)
Light Screen faded!
Gallade used Stone Edge (hit roll 6634 - yes, crit roll: 4494 - no) (21 damage, 7 energy)
Togekiss is confused! (roll 6040) Togekiss used Air Slash! (hit roll 9666 - no) (miss, 5 energy)
Togekiss is no longer confused!
Reflect faded!
Flame jet roll: 2248 - yes (finally)
<5000, hits Gallade, 5001>, hits Togekiss
Roll: 1718 - Gallade (10 damage)

Team Galladiator:

Roman (Steadfast)
HP: 54
Energy: 57
Stats: -1 SpD

Team danmantincan:

Marcia (Serene Grace)
HP: 79
Energy: 84

Danman!

Air Slash~Shadow Ball~Air Slash

If he uses Stone Edge and it hits, replace current action with Counter. But not in consecutive actions.

Evasive Teleport, Light Screen + Reflect combo (maybe set both up at once?)

If that won't work, do Teleport, Light Screen, Reflect.

So yeah, um, I'm an asshole, had a crazy busy weekend, etc. etc. Beware, reffing may be slow as I frantically work over the next couple of weeks on a 2500 word law essay. And I won't be doing flavour much, if at all.

Disallowing the combo, mostly because it makes no sense to use it, partly because I feel that too much concentration is needed to make the one screen.

Team Galladiator:

Roman (Steadfast)
HP: 54
Energy: 57
Stats: -1 SpD
Actions: Evasive Teleport, Light Screen + Reflect combo (maybe set both up at once?)
If that won't work, do Teleport, Light Screen, Reflect.

Team danmantincan:

Marcia (Serene Grace)
Energy: 84
Actions: Air Slash~Shadow Ball~Air Slash
If he uses Stone Edge and it hits, replace current action with Counter. But not in consecutive actions.

Also, I did the speed tie wrong last round, it's supposed to be every action. Herp, but I doubt it'll make much difference, so we're going on.
Roll: 6029 (Togekiss)
Gallade used evasive Teleport! (7 energy)
Togekiss used Air Slash! (miss due to Teleport, 9 energy)
Roll: 3573 (Gallade)
Gallade used Light Screen! (7 energy, Light Screen 6a)
Togekiss used Shadow Ball! (crit roll: 5681 - no, drop roll: 511 - yes) (9 damage, 6 energy, Gallade -1 SpD)
Roll: 9198 (Togekiss)
Togekiss used Air Slash! (hit roll: 5754 - yes, crit roll: 9206 - no, flinch roll: 3538 - yes) (13 damage, 5 energy)
Gallade flinched!
Gallade's speed rose!
Flame jet roll: 4614 - no

Team Galladiator:

Roman (Steadfast)
HP: 32
Energy: 43
Stats: -1 SpD, +1 Spd

Team danmantincan:

Marcia (Serene Grace)
Energy: 64

Galladiator!

Danmantincan is disqualified, as it's been almost a week, and Galladiator told me to DQ him at 6am my time this morning. He even had three extra hours because God knows I need my beauty rest.

Danmantincan receives nothing.

Galladiator receives 2 CC.
Feraligatr earns 3 MC, Gallade earns 3 MC and 1 KO.

I earn 3 UC, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)