NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.
Day 1 of Fire & Ice Mafia has Begun.

For Players You All Have Received A Conversation Displaying the Player List and Lynches.
The Deadline is In 2 Days.

Post Lynches In This Thread And Your Conversation Will Display The Lynch.

Current Players:
Acidphoenix
ButteredToast
Cancerous
Celever
DaLetterEl
Gale Wings Srock
Hannahh
Haunted Diamond
PokeguyNXB
The Idiotic One
THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
UncleSam
Yeti

Now, brief summary of the game so far for the occasional spectators
Day 1:
Day 1 Started.

RVS? I don't think so, we already have a slip
Shit posted too early.

The Diabolic Gift how do we lynch other users? Is it just a basic Lynch PokeguyNXB?
RVS btw >_>
What do you mean? Are you remarking that shit, you posted too early, or do you mean that you shit posted too early; or that shit got posted too early?
And then you claim that lynching PokeguyNBX is a basic? This is clearly made up, baseless and detrimental to the village.
A misleading and manipulative statement, clearly intended to spread chaos among us, if this isn't a scum tell, I don't know what is anymore.
Lynch Celever
People please bandwagon.

Posting the Info available in the Sign-Up thread:
Fire & Ice Mafia
Approved By: Da Letter El

Roles:

Doctor:
Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from being nightkilled. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Villager
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Fire Mafia: You win when the other mafia team is eliminated and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring. Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill. Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner through conversation. Day Communication is prohibited.

Ice Mafia: You win when the other mafia team is eliminated and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring. Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill. Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner through conversation. Day Communication is prohibited.

Setup
13 Players: 2 Fire Mafia, 2 Ice Mafia, 8 Villagers, 1 Doctor

Rules:
Majority: in order for someone to be lynched over 50% of players must lynch them before the deadline. If the deadline is reached, nobody will be lynched.
The nightkill of the Fire Mafia and the Ice Mafia will fail if both groups of mafia target the same person.
The mafia groups are not immune to night kill.
Card Flip: Yes, You will see roles when a player dies.
You will not know which team killed which player.
No Editing or Deleting posts, first result is warning, next is modkill.
No Talking during night.
No Talking outside of the thread unless you're mafia talking to your partner at night.

To Join Post: IN
We have the setup of: 13 Players: 2 Fire Mafia, 2 Ice Mafia, 8 Villagers, 1 Doctor

So do we really need a Day 1 Lynch? Or we can afford to go with a No Lynch?

Since there are no info roles or night kills for the Village, I think it wouldn't matter if we went for a Day 1 Lynch. Because we wouldn't know much on Day 2 either. That is just saying that the first couple of Lynches may as well be Random Lynches.

I think it would be safe to assume that the Fire Mafia are not aware of the Ice Mafia in the game, so that increases our chances of them targeting each other during night kills.

-------

As of now, Celever and Unclesam appear scummy to me. Both of them are really cool players, so may be they are the Ice Mafia? That is one mafia team nailed on the first day :p

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I see no advantage to no lynching, as A. We have no information roles so we won't get anything outside of two people killed by the mafia and B. There are an odd number of villagers, meaning that assuming the mafias kill villagers no lynching will lose us a lynch later on.

So ya I want someone lynched today.

What UncleSam said, but making this post to confirm (since i played this when TDG hosted it on Showdown) that the Fire and Ice Mafia don't know each other.

However, it's not worth sacrificing a mislynch to increase the chances of crossfire by a tiny bit.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i agree we should lynch, it may tell us something and at the least we get someone out of the way who will not provide Top Keks

so don't lynch cancerous, go for celever

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
We are not no lynching. As much as I love the smogon special of discussing whether or not no lynch is ok on day 1 to generate activity because no one knows what to do on day 1, the answer is pretty much always we're lynching someone.

And that someone is celever. I am claiming inspector and I inspected him night 0. He is FIRE. There will be no counterclaims. Lynch up boys.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A. There will be no counterclaims because there is no inspector, per the rules
B. There was no N0
C. You are not an inspector much less the village inspector
D. I am well aware you only made that up to try to stir discussion
E. I don't want you piling onto some newbie who actually believes you on the basis of 'they followed a bandwagon and therefore must be scum' because I don't know enough about the players in this game (outside of the regulars obviously, who I'm fairly certain wouldn't fall for something like that) to accurately assess whether they might be more likely to jump on that as village or mafia

HOWEVER, before anyone says 'OMG DLE lied' I'm just going to preemptively say that there's no way he would fuck up like that; he has a follow-up post prepared already (or at least in his head) explaining why he's trying to get discussion going and this should all go without saying. However, the manner in which he chose to do so was not one I felt was particularly helpful so I'm shutting it down right now.

Maybe my shutting it down will give people something to talk about and we can actually get some discussion going. Maybe the fact that it was a really stupid ploy to begin with will make people more suspicious of DLE even though it was obviously only intended to make something happen/generate responses. Maybe everyone should post their thoughts on DLE because why not.

I want Haunted Diamond, PokeguyNXB and The Idiotic One to post once they see this regarding their thoughts about DLE/my response/anything else. If I missed anyone else who hasn't posted feel free to tag them as well.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is it just me or did unclesam dramatically overreact to what i perceived as a clear joke-post from DLE. it's like he was looking for something to trumpet his own village leanings with and endear newbies to him. but rly who was going to take that post seriously?

except the advice to lynch celever. always good input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)