First ASB Team Tournament - Predictions Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm...not in.

That's right, the defending predictions champion is declining to participate this time around in favor of buying a Necturine. You can all relax now.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Didn't enter the predictions tourney last time because I had no TC. You guys don't know what a bullet you had the chance to dodge there...

IN

Everyone up to here is good. About 24 hours left; those of you that still want to sign up should hurry up and do so, and those of you that have signed up but haven't done your predictions should hurry up and predict!

C$FP is good to go. Later tonight I'll be closing the form and figuring out the Round 1 prediction totals, so if you still want to sign up or have signed up and still haven't predicted, hurry up and get to it!

EDIT:Wobbanaut is also good

I kinda completely disappeared today, so I'm going to extend the deadline for this till tomorrow in case the people who I completely forgot to edit into the OP didn't predict yet.

Alrighty, signups and R1 predictions are closed and the form will be out of the OP. 33 people did predictions, so that'll be 66 CC to split up between the eventual winners. I'll figure that out and figure out the favorites and edit this post.

(31) Order's Requiem vs. Bye (2)
(7) Team jassmashpwn vs. Those Three Guys Who Used To Scramble (26)
(31) Darkwing's Ducks vs. The Cookie Crisp Corgis (2)
(29) Team Plasma vs. The Harbingers (4)
(3) The ASB Heavies vs. The Carnivorous Apples (30)
(8) Soldiers of Gaia vs. The Mysterious Masqueraders (25)
(0) The Jacks of Peril vs. Cruel Britannia (33)
(8) The Star Gazers vs. The Dreaded SAT's (25)

Still debating whether or not to give the two that predicted for bye to win a loss... I'll get back to you guys on that.

And these will be the prizes:
1st: 33 CC
2nd: 16 CC
3rd: 10 CC
4th: 5 CC
5th: 2 CC

Pretty nice rewards there! Now get those matches done!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Never, not in a million years, absolutely not, no way Jose, no chance Lance, nyet, negatory, mm-mm, nuh-uh, uh-uh! And of course my own personal favourite of all time, man falling off of a cliff: NNNOOOOOOOOOoooooooo.......
At any rate...

(31) Order's Requiem vs. Bye (2) - lol
(7) Team jassmashpwn vs. Those Three Guys Who Used To Scramble (26) - I thought this would be more closer in terms of votes...Team jassmashpwn definitely deserves a lot more votes, imo
(31) Darkwing's Ducks vs. The Cookie Crisp Corgis (2) - Not a real surprise
(29) Team Plasma vs. The Harbingers (4) - Should be closer, but the odds are definitely against the Harbingers here
(3) The ASB Heavies vs. The Carnivorous Apples (30) - APPLES!!! In all seriousness, the fact that the Singles Matchup is incredibly favourable for my team, but the opposition shouldn't be underestimated. My match will be key here.
(8) Soldiers of Gaia vs. The Mysterious Masqueraders (25) - Should be closer, the singles & triples match could go either way
(0) The Jacks of Peril vs. Cruel Britannia (33) - No surprise
(8) The Star Gazers vs. The Dreaded SAT's (25) - Should be a lot closer as well, as I said in my predicts, all matchs can go wither way

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
flamestrike not counting abstains.

and Cookie Crisp Corgis v Darkwing's Ducks is going to surprise a lot of people I think, at least in how close the matches will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)