First ASB Team Tournament Prize Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here's where the winners of the tournament will come to claim their prizes for advancing to the next round. Here's how it works:

Battlers:
First of all, you can't claim prizes until your team has either won or lost its matchup.
If your team wins: Claim here. You can evolve, unlock abilities, and buy moves as normal. However, you can only use counters you earn in tournament matches; no UC! Keep in mind that if you buy a move that you bought outside the tournament, you will get refunded the MC. You will not be compensated for EC and DC that you earn both in the tournament and outside of it, however. Your CC can be used outside the tournament immediately.
If your team loses: Claim in the normal prize claim thread. You can also get the reimbursement for moves bought both inside and outside the tournament at this point.

Refs:
You can claim your UC in the normal prize claim thread and use it immediately, but you can not use it on your tournament Pokemon if you're in the tournament.

Flawless victory

Objection gets 3 CC, bringing his CC total to 13.

As for his pokemon:
  • Hades the Charizard
    • 3 MC + 1 KOC = 4 MC
    • 4 MC - (Fire Spin [level-up] + Focus Punch [egg]) = 0 MC
  • Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir
    • 3 MC - Sleep Talk [4th gen TM] = 0 MC
  • Scar the Tomohawk
    • 3 MC + 3 KOC = 6 MC
    • 6 MC - (Grass Knot [BW TM] + Flash [BW TM] + Hyper Beam [BW TM]) = 0 MC
  • Pete the Hariyama
    • 3 MC - Helping Hand [egg] = 0 MC

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor

"Took far too long... and one of my ones died."

Archeops has 3 MC. Purchasing Fly (-2 MC), and storing the remaining 1 MC.
Hydreigon has 4 MC. Getting Bulldoze (-2 MC) and Rock Slide (-2 MC).
Cyclohm gets 5 MC. Sandstorm (-2 MC) and Sleep Talk (-3 MC).
Krillowatt gets 3 MC. Blizzard (-2 MC) looks just dandy. Leaves me 1 MC as well!
Electivire refreshes the bank account.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ofc, Dem Apples are through to the next round!

I gain 13 CC for having 2 maxxed mons. Sleast gained 3 KOC which become CC by default, Gliscor got no KOC, Camerupt's KOC becomes MC, which is stockpiled at 4 MC total, Fidgit gains 3 MC, which is likewise, stockpiled at 3.

In brief...
3+5+5+3=16 CC
Utilitand the Fidgit: 3 Stockpiled MC
Tormeldon the Camerupt: 4 Stockpiled MC

The Stargazers have defeated The Dreaded SATs... though we seemed to have lost a member along the way.

All glory to the Xatu!
Prizes!
Both people get 2 CC.
All mons get 3 MC.
Ditto gets 1 CC.
Fluttershy, Beast Boy, Houdin, and Kippy all get 1KOC.
I get 2+1 = 3 CC, bringing me up to 3 (I can put the CC on my profile before my team is eliminated, correct?)

Houdin the Alakazam puts his KOC into MC. With his 4 MC, he learns the BW LU move Telekinesis and the past gen TM move Zap Cannon.

Beast Boy the Ditto puts his KOC into CC, bringing me up to 4 CC.

Fluttershy the Whimsicott puts her KOC into MC. With her 4 MC, she learns the BW LU move Helping Hand, the BW TM move Shadow Ball, and stockpiles her remaining MC.

Kippy the Swampert puts his KOC into MC as well. With his 4 MC, he learns the BW TMs Brick Break and Frustration.

Claiming from my match with Quagsires, I get 2 CC.

Flamestrike the Magmortar gets 4 MC (3 + 1 KOC), and he gets DynamicPunch (Egg move) with 3 MC and stores 1 MC.
Shadowstrike the Golurk gets 4 MC, and he gets Grass Knot (BW TM) and Swagger (BW TM) with the MC.
Shockstrike the Cyclohm gets 4 MC, and he gets Tri Attack (pre level 25 level-up) and Power Gem (Egg move), leaving 1 MC.

I am SELF-APPROVED.

<&Alch> User: objection
<%Objection> ?
<&Alch> Can you claim from my tourney battle and just say I'm stockpiling
<%Objection> can't you do that yourself?
<&Alch> I'm unlikely to be able to do it before r2 begins

From this battle Alchemator claims 2 CC, Orwell the Metagross claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, Shakespeare the Gallade claims 3 MC and 2 KOC, and Stevenson the Starmie claims 3 MC, and they all stockpile it. I don't know what Alch wants to do with the KOC, so for now, those get stockpiled too.

Alch is APPROVED. Those of you whose teams have advanced and that have not claimed, hurry up and claim if you want your rewards for the next round!

From this tournament match:

Currency Counters: 5 + 3 = 8

Roy the Blaziken: 3 MC
Hype Dog the Swampert: 3 MC
Serenity the Togekiss: 3 MC
Jennie June the Gardevoir: 3 + 2 from KOs = 5 MC
antitina the Krillowatt: 2 + 2 from KOs = 4 MC; 1 DC

I'll claim moves shortly.

Claiming from here.
Elevator Music said:
EndQuote: 2 CC
- Feraligtr: 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Aggron: 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Chandelure: 3 MC / 1 KOC
Will also claim moves shortly.

EDIT: Shortly now means "within a week", okay?

Feraligatr is grabbing Bulldoze and Dragon Tail, via BW TM.
Aggron is grabbing Thunderpunch, via move tutor, and Double-Edge, via level-up.
Chandelure is grabbing Energy Ball and Flame Charge, via BW TM.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming from my match against Kax:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dragonite gets 3 MC and 2 KO (Gallade & Slowking). He learns Hidden Power (Grass, 7) and Sunny Day, leaving two MC.

Slowking gets 3 MC and 1 KO (Infernape). He learns Sunny Day, leaving 2 MC.

Swampert gets 3 MC. He learns Uproar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also get 2 CC?

Also, just to be clear, we edit everything in to our rego posts in the tourney tread?

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465763

JAS61292
3 CC
Hatchet: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Layfayette: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Roosevelt: 3 MC
Blaster: 3 MC
Oddity: 3 MC, 3 KOC
I stockpile the CC, as usual.

Hatchet the Tomohawk puts the KO in MC and buys Quash and Fly (TM/HMs)

Lafayette the Honchkrow will put the KO in MC and buy Quash (Level Up), Tailwind (Murkrow Level Up), and Double Team (TM).

Roosevelt the Salamence will use its MC to buy Protect (Level Up) and Bulldoze (TM).

Blaster the Porygon-Z will use its MC to buy Shock Wave (Past TM)

And Oddity the Octillery will put all 3 KOs into MC and buy Bounce (Past Tutor), Blizzard (TM) and Soak (Level Up)

Whoops!

me losing

I get 3 CC.
Siege the Rhyperior gets 2 MC. He will buy Superpower (New Tutor). Finally 50 moves! Hoooray!
Boggle the Toxicroak gets 5 MC (2 KOC). He will get Cross Chop (3 MC) and Double Team (2 MC).
Ra the Solrock gets 3 MC. He will get Morning Sun (an event move) for all of it.
Reef the Cradily gets 5 MC (2 KOC). She will get Stealth Rock (2 MC) and Hyper Beam (2 MC). She has 1 left.
Stasis the Voodoom gets 3 MC. She will get Shock Wave (3 MC).

King Serperior gets 2 CC and Soldiers of Gaia move on
Gyarados, Pyroak, and Nidoking get 3 MC each
Pyroak gets 2 KOC, and Nidoking gets 1 KOC

^ I get this from here

I'm going to stockpile that 2CC (can I go ahead and add that to my profile[after approval, of course]? I am saving for later when the tourny is over).

Anyway, with Gyarados's 3MC, I'll buy Rain Dance (LU) and Thunder Wave (BW TM).
Pyroak's 2KOC will be transfered to its MC, giving it 5CC. I will stockpile it. I forgot that it already knew Low Kick and Substitute.
Nidoking's 1KOC will be transfered to its MC, giving it 4MC. Those 4MC will be used to buy Fire Blast (BW TM) & Sludge Wave (BW TM)

That'll be all.

Edit: For no reason what-so-ever, Tyrant the Nidoking has been renamed to King the Nidoking.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Prize Time!
zarator and LouisCyphre receive 3 CC.
Moradin (Metagross) receives 2 MC and 1 DC.
Spoons (Alakazam) receives 3 MC.
Tiamat (Hydreigon), Pumyra (Tomohawk), and Camille (Togekiss) receive 3 MC and 1 KOC.
Oros (Dragonite) and Mask (Kitsunoh) receive 3 MC and 2 KOC.
Dummy007 receives 9 UC.
I use the CC and all KOC to make Camille Bold instead of Relaxed.

Oros uses his 3 MC to purchase Ice Punch (3).
[a]Dragonite[/a]

Dragonite ♂ - Oros
Nature: Rash (SpA: +1, SpD: -1)
Type: Dragon / Flying
Dragon Type - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus - (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(DW) Multiscale - (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80

Height Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
BRT: 22

EC: 9 / 9
MC: 5
DC: 5 / 5

48 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aqua Jet, Bide, Brick Break, Dive, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Extremespeed, Fire Punch, Fly, Ice Punch, Outrage, Rock Slide, Sky Drop, Slam, Stone Edge, ThunderPunch, Waterfall, Wrap,
Special Moves - Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Twister
Status Moves - Agility, Endure, Leer, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Reflect, Rest, Roost, Safeguard, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Sunny Day, Tailwind, Thunder Wave

Eldest of a clutch, Oros made the mistakes that his siblings learned from, teaching him caution and prudence. Honed to figurative keeness, Oros is finally large and in charge. His dramatic jump in strength may have gotten to his head, however, as he still exhibits his same impulsive tendencies. Only now, though, his impulses are more often correct.

Spoons uses his 3 MC to buy Hidden Power [Fire, 7] (2) and Future Sight. (1)[a]Alakazam[/a]

Alakazam ♂ - Spoons
Nature: Naïve (Spe +18, Accuracy +22%, SpD: -1)
Type: Psychic
Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize - (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus - (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(DW) Magic Guard - (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 138 (+)

Height Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
BRT: 19

MC: 7

38 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bide, Counter, Dig, Focus Punch, Knock Off
Special Moves - Confusion, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Future Sight, Grass Knot, Hidden Power [Fire, 7], Psybeam, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Zap Cannon
Status Moves - Ally Switch, Disable, Double Team, Encore, Endure, Gravity, Kinesis, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Miracle Eye, Protect, Taunt, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thunder Wave, Torment, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Recover, Reflect, Sunny Day, Snatch

Having grown to peak potential in the care of his new Trainer, Spoons is more comfortable working with his now-familiar team. Finally assured that he won't be merely passed onwards, he sets into developing synergy with his comrades, assisting them in bringing down strong opponents.

Camille is going to learn Flamethrower (2) and After You (1). Also, in some freak accident, she didn't learn the Lv24 Togetic move Follow Me, so I'm throwing that in there.[a]Camille[/a]

Togekiss ♀ - Camille
Nature: Bold (Def: +1, Atk: -1)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle - (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace - (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
(DW) Super Luck - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit rate stage by 1 permanently, to a maximum of 5. Critical hit stages are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, and 1/2.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80

Height Class: 3
BRT: 20

MC: 3

40 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Counter, Extremespeed, Fly, Sky Attack
Special Moves - Air Slash, AncientPower, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Magical Leaf, Psyshock, SolarBeam, Zap Cannon
Status Moves - After You, Bestow, Charm, Double Team, Encore, Endure, Follow Me, Growl, Heal Bell, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Metronome, Mirror Move, Morning Sun, Protect, Psycho Shift, Rain Dance, Reflect, Roost, Safeguard, Sunny Day, Sweet Kiss, Tailwind, Telekinesis, Thunder Wave, Yawn

Easygoing and carefree, Camille makes very little effort in any particular pursuit. She is content to wait for what she wants, and has enough patience for such waiting for often than not.

Pumyra buys Healing Wish (1) and SolarBeam (2).[a]Tomohawk[/a]

Tomohawk ♀ - Pumyra
Nature: Modest (SpA: +1, Atk: -1)
Type: Flying / Fighting
Fighting Type - Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Intimidate - (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Prankster - (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
(DW) Justified - (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85

Height Class: 2
BRT: 19

EC: 6 / 6

37 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aerial Ace, Fury Swipes, Fly, Rock Smash, Sky Drop, Superpower
Special Moves - Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Heat Wave, Hidden Power [Ice, 7], Hurricane, Hyper Voice, SolarBeam
Status Moves - Double Team, Focus Energy, Harden, Healing Wish, Morning Sun, Memento, Nature Power, Protect, Quash, Rain Dance, Rest, Roar, Roost, Safeguard, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Taunt, Toxic, Whirlwind, Yawn

Finding reprieve in the necessities, Pumyra prefers to live simply and honestly. The falliables of others are of little weight on her mind; one day leads into the next eventually, but not right now. In battle, Pumyra takes her time and etches her advantages to last - no point in anything that doesn't last longer than it takes to create.

This leaves everyone with their out-of-tourney MC remaining.

Claiming from here.

Currency Counters: 8+3=11

Nora (Volcarona):

Spending the MC on Struggle Bug, then stockpiling the last one

Nya (Crustle):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on MC and the MC on Stone Edge and Cut

Diagnos (Arghonaut):
KOC: 2

Spending the KOC on MC and spending that on Bulldoze, Rock Slide, and Foul Play

Aht (Cinccino):
KOC: 2

Spending the MC on Sleep Talk and the KOC on CC

Currency Counters: 11+2=13

Origin (Stratagem):

Spending that on Endure.

That'll be all.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
<&Alch> User: objection
<%Objection> ?
<&Alch> Can you claim from my tourney battle and just say I'm stockpiling
<%Objection> can't you do that yourself?
<&Alch> I'm unlikely to be able to do it before r2 begins

From this battle Alchemator claims 2 CC, Orwell the Metagross claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, Shakespeare the Gallade claims 3 MC and 2 KOC, and Stevenson the Starmie claims 3 MC, and they all stockpile it. I don't know what Alch wants to do with the KOC, so for now, those get stockpiled too.
This is still open so I may as well apply this now.

Stevenson the Starmie gets Magic Coat (Tutor).

Orwell the Metagross uses the MC and KOC to get Toxic (BW TM) and Giga Impact (BW TM).

Shakespeare the Gallade uses the MC and KOC to get Drain Punch (Old TM) and Trick Room (BW TM).

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Flame wanted some help, so...

TheWolfe, Endquote, Pwnemon, Atheno, jas, Leethoof, KS, Lou, Maxim, and some sexy guy are all approved. [0.9]

Just to clarify for some questions in here:

CC can be added to your profile and used immediately outside the tournament.
Moves you add here will not be added to your Pokémon outside of the tournament. Moves claimed here and outside should be kept separate until the tournament ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)