First ASB Team Tournament - Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Confirming, in Cookie Crisp Corgis with TheWolfe and Endquote, playing doubles.

TheWolfe gets full credit for the name.

Confirming and finalizing the team Cookie Crisp Corgis. Yes, I did think of the name and I'm proud of it. :3

Team name: Cookie Crisp Corgis
Singles: EndQuote
Doubles: Orcinus Duo
Triples: TheWolfe

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hey, Simon and Temp. You should totally pick me up. I hate Triples, but I'll do it if neither of you guys can be assed to.

I get to either bring more of mah frens, or I play a format I'm more comfortable with. Either one is fine.

To be clear, I'm willing to sell out on the above two if someone makes the right offer.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Alright, I'm selling out to Leethoof after some IRC discussion.

I will be Doubles. Arcanite will be Singles, and Leethoof will be Triples.

Team: ASB Heavies
Singles: Quagsires
Doubles: SubwayJ (see team below)
Triples: Tortferngatr
---------------------------

Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpDef)

Type:
Electric / Water

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shell Armor (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats: (Naive Nature)

HP: 125
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121(+) (+17%ACC)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Moves:

Bubble (*)
Charge (*)
Tackle (*)
Thundershock (*)
Detect (*)
Zap Cannon
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Mirror Coat
Aqua Jet
Thunder
Copycat
Heart Swap
Discharge
Hydro Pump

Metronome (*)
Me First (*)
Counter (*)
Sheer Cold

Ice Beam (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Scald (*)
Blizzard
Earthquake

Nature: Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk)

Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats: (Modest Nature)

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 48
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

MC: 0

Moves:

Hidden Power Bug (7) : 50% Drain Effect (*)
Hidden Power Dark (7) : Taunt Effect (*)
Hidden Power Dragon (7) : Roar Effect (*)
Hidden Power Electric (7) : 30% Paralyze (*)
Hidden Power Fighting (7) : Calculates Damage Using Defense (*)
Hidden Power Fire (7) : 30% Burn (*)
Hidden Power Flying (7) : High Critical Hit Ratio (*)
Hidden Power Ghost (7) : 20% Special Defense Lower (*)
Hidden Power Grass (7) : 20% Sleep (*)
Hidden Power Ground (7) : 20% Accuracy Lower (*)
Hidden Power Ice (7) : 20% Freeze (*)
Hidden Power Poison (7) : 30% Toxic (*)
Hidden Power Psychic (7) : 20% Confusion (*)
Hidden Power Rock (7) : 20% Flinch (*)
Hidden Power Steel (7) : 20% Special Attack Lower (*)
Hidden Power Water (7) : 20% Speed Lower, and douse (*)
(Because it's unown)

Unown can use all types of Hidden Power and Struggle. Each instance of Hidden Power is considered a separate move for the purposes of Disable and Imprison. Unown's Hidden Powers take on the elemental attributes of each element rather than just being a simple energy attack, so for example Hidden Power Water douses an opponent, Hidden Power Electric can shock them, etc. Unown only gets the STAB damage boost on Hidden Power Psychic, but it does have -1 Energy Cost for all Hidden Powers.

Nature: Modest (+Sp Atk, -Atk)

Type: Electric/Dragon

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:

Shield Dust:
(Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW-Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one(1).

Stats: (Modest Nature)

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC 9/9
MC 0
DC 3/5

Moves:

Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Hurricane
Slack Off
Weather Ball
Dragon Pulse
Double Hit
Bide
Tri Attack
Leer
Dragon Tail

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Power Gem

Flamethrower
Thunder
Substitute
Hail
Sandstorm

Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed)

Type: Grass/Ghost

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW-LOCKED) (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats: (Quiet Nature)

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-) (-10EVA)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 23

EC 6/6
MC 0
DC 1/5

Moves:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Power Whip
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech
Shadow Ball

Shell Smash(Sketched)
Giga Drain
Natural Gift

Protect
Calm Mind
Psychic

Nature: Serious (no effect on stats)

Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus

Abilities: Limber, Imposter
Limber
: Type: Innate This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Imposter: (DW Unlocked) Type: Innate This Pokemon transforms into an opponent specified by the trainer immediately upon entry into battle.

Stats
:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 48
Base Rank Total: 12

DC: 5/5

Moves:
Transform

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
In preparation for what will hopefully be my return to IRC on Tuesday (Jesus it's taken long enough) I will put my name forward. I can do anything and everything, and I will need a team, which hopefully I will be able to organise once I get on.

Jacks of Peril

Singles: Yarnus of Bethany
Doubles: The MogRunner
Triples: Galladiator

Finalized!

Mons here.
Okay; I just realized I have no chance in the tournament without any of my powerful mons.
2 evolutions to come, 1 Using a UC.

Snorlax [Zzz!] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 Spa)

Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Immunity: Type: Innate This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.

Thick Fat: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases
its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony: Type: Innate This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 30
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

Moves:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Belly Drum
Yawn
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Snatch
Swallow
Crunch

Counter
Substitute
Zen Headbutt
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Whirlwind
Seed Bomb
Gunk Shot

Earthquake
Focus Punch
Rock Slide
Facade
Protect
Double Team
Endure
Brick Break
Smack Down

Lickilicky(*) Yum! (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [Rounded Up] and a +5% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Cloud Nine: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered
Stats:
Spe: 50/1.15

Total Ranks: 15
Weight Class: 5

13 Attacks Attacks:
Lick(*)
Wrap(*)
Supersonic(*)
Defense Curl(*)
Knockoff(*)
Stomp(*)
Disable(*)
Me First
Refresh
Wring Out
Power Whip

Bodyslam(*)
Zen Headbutt(*)
Muddy Water(*)
Counter
Endure
Bide
Mud Slap

Flamethrower(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Thunder Bolt (*)
Substitute
Dig
Protect
Surf
Shadow Ball
Solar Beam
Dragon Tail

Miltank (Moo!) [F]
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Thick Fat: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Scrappy: Type: Innate This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Sap Sipper(locked): Type: Innate This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 100

DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Stomp
Milk Drink
Bide
Rollout
Body Slam

Endure
Hammer Arm
Counter
Heart Stamp

Protect
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Rest

Fearow (Peck!) Male
Nature: Naughty(+1 attack, -1 special defense)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye: Type: Innate This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Sniper: Type: Innate This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Stats :
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

Moves:
Peck
Growl
Leer
Fury Attack
Pursuit
Pluck
Aerial Ace
Mirror Move
Agility
Drill Peck
Drill Run

Quick Attack
Steel Wing
Sky Attack
Roost
Heat Wave
Whirlwind

U-Turn
Return
Bide
Substitute
Double Team
Secret Power
Fly

Sawsbuck [Stomp!] (F)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type: Normal/Grass
Normal: Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Grass: Summary: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: Type: Innate During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Sap Sipper: Type: Innate This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Serene Grace: (locked)Type: Innate This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 95
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 5/6

Moves:
Tackle
Camouflage
Growl
Sand-Attack
Double Kick
Leech Seed
Faint Attack
Take Down
Jump Kick
Aromtherapy
Nature Power
Mega Horn
Horn Leech
Energy Ball

Agility
Grass-Whistle
Synthesis
Odor Sleuth

Wild Charge
Solar Beam
Sunny Day
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Safeguard

Confirming that I am a member of Jacks of Peril!
Team lets GO!

Ninetales(*) [Vindaloo] (F)

Nature:Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Personality: Vindaloo was my first Pokemon. We dreamed together of become great (or at least better than mediocre) that is why to this day she strategies. She gives me the best ones and we compare notes telepathically. She is calm never losing her cool and very modest. One of my best.

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire:(Innate)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

(DW) Drought:(Innate)
When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. [Add (DW) after ability name if it's Dream World Ability](UNLOCKED)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4(+)

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:5/5

Attacks:
Ember(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Fire Spin(*)
Will-O-Wisp(*)
Roar(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Imprison(*)
Flame Burst(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Safeguard(*)
Extrasensory
Captivate
Payback
Nasty Plot
Grudge

Energy Ball(*)
Hex(*)
Psych Up(*)
Ominous Wind

Toxic(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Double Team(*)
Sunny Day
Dig
Substitute
Calm Mind
Overheat
(Attacks=26)

Aches the Gengar
Gengar(*) [Aches] (M)

Nature:Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Personality:(to be added)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison:Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:(Trait)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

EC:9/9

Stats:
Gengar
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 127 (+)
Acc Boost: 27%

Attacks:
Level-up
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Payback
Shadow Punch
Hex

Egg
Haze(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Disable(*)

TM
Shadow Ball(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Venoshock(*)
Sludge Bomb
Taunt
Toxic
Focus Blast

Tutor:
Icy Wind
(Attacks=23)

Rarity:2
Lilligant[Mint](F)
Nature:Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Personality: (to be added)

Type:Grass
Summary: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate)
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Own Tempo: (Innate)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

(DW)Leaf Guard: (Innate)
In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions. (LOCKED)

Stats:
Lilligant
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 5(+)
Spe: 90

DC:3/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Aromatherapy
Energy Ball
Leaf Storm
Entrainment
Giga Drain
Quiver Dance
Petal Dance

Charm
Healing Wish
Ingrain

Hidden Power (Fire[Attack:6])
Toxic
Dream Eater
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
(Attacks=23)

Skuntank[Diet Poison](M)
Rarity: 2

Nature:Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)

Type:
Poison:
Poison shares a lot in common with Normal, at least as far as being generalist and having poor super effective coverage. Its greatest advantage though is its complete immunity to toxins. Poison-types can survive in toxic waste sites, deserted city dumps, abandoned playgrounds, anywhere pollution drives out other Pokemon. Poison-types will never choke on or be blinded by smog, smokescreens, sludge, or anything other than direct solid material (such as sand or mud) into their eyes. Other common poisonous critters are snakes, who in addition to their toxic tendencies can also squeeze the life out of opponents or paralyze them with a snake glare.
Summary: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark:
Dark types are often portrayed as inherently malevolent, but this is not the case. What Dark-types do posses is a fierce mental presence that makes them immune to the effects of psychic suggestion and control. This presence also disables psychic waves surrounding an incoming object, stopping it dead in its tracks as it falls harmlessly to the ground. Dark-types are nocturnal for the most part, and thus battle very effectively in caves, at night, or in otherwise darkened conditions. While any total darkness will do, Dark-types are also the best at navigating confusing half-light situations such as twilight or dawn battles, where shadows can confuse or disorient other Pokemon. This perception does not necessarily extend to structural problems deep in caves, as while Dark-types can discern anything in their immediate vicinity, they aren't naturally in-tune with the echoes of earth vibrations. Dark-types are very vengeful by nature and happily use retaliatory attacks. In addition, Dark-types are more endeared to trickery and deviousness, and can use attacks like Nasty Plot and Taunt even if infatuated.
Summary: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench:(Innate)
This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Aftermath:(Innate)
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

(DW)Keen Eye:(Innate)
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.(UNLOCKED)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 84

Attacks:
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
SmokeScreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash
Acid Spray
Night Slash

Crunch
Flame Burst
Foul Play

Venoshock
Explosion
Taunt
Hone Claws
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
(Attacks=19)

Rarity: 2
Lucario [Rum] (M)

Nature:Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Quote: "But where is the Rum?"

Type:
Fighting:
These Pokemon come in two flavors. Either they are trained and disciplined masters of targeted strikes and ki attacks, or wild, savage Pokemon with innate battling instincts far above their peers. In either case, these Pokemon have powerful, dense muscles that allow them to throw targets of almost any weight if asked to do so, regardless of their own size. Their discipline allows them to Meditate and Cheer Up at a lower energy cost.
Summary: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Steel:
Steel-types are similar to Rock-types in that their skin is durable; however, they have several key differences. Unlike Rocks, whose porous skin at once scatters fire moves and allows toxins to seep through, Steel skin is completely solid. Steel types still sense the environment around them; however, they are not quite as adept at it as their Rock- or Ground-type counterparts. Steel-type skin isn't permeable by most toxins; however, Acid and Acid Bomb can corrode it quickly leaving an opening (Body Purge and Iron Defense can remove this corrosion). Steel is also completely immune to roughing from Sandstorm, though Hail gives it dents and divots. Steel-types are easily magnetized and can be attracted or repulsed by the Magnet Pull ability.
Summary: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate)
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus: (Innate)
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

(DW)Justified: (Innate)
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 90

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech
Copycat
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Detect
Metal Claw
Bone Rush
Metal sound
Quick Guard
Heal Pulse
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
ExtremeSpeed

Bullet Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Ice Punch
Sky Uppercut

Swords dance
Brick Break
Shadow Claw
Substitute
Earthquake
(Attacks=28)

Rarity:3
Ambipom [Fork] (M)

Nature:Jolly (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Normally, Max: 30]). The Divisor is 870 for fully evolved Pokemon, 580 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 435 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 290 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack)

Type:

Abilities:
Technician: (Innate)
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.

Pick Up: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

(DW)Skill Link: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).(UNLOCKED)

Stats:
Ambipom
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 132 (115 x 1.15^)(+)
Acc Boost: 15%

Attacks:
Scratch
Tail whip
Sand-Attack
Astonish
Baton pass
Tickle
Fury swipes
Swift
Screech
Double Hit
Last Resort

Fake out
Agility
Counter

Brick Break
Shadow claw
Grass knot
Acrobatics
Facade
U-Turn
Giga Impact
Thunder Punch
Taunt
(Attacks=21)

Confirming as a member of the ASB Heavies. Also confirming half our banner:

Abomasnow [Frostbite] Male
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Rank defense, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks.)
Type: Grass/Ice
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Stats: 90/92/75+/92/85/60-

Def: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 52 (-)

DC: 5/5-DW unlocked!

Abilities:

Ability 1: Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Command: (Ability: Snow Warning) Hail causes two (2) damage per action to all non-Ice typed Pokemon. Hail activates the abilities Snow Cloak and Ice Body, as well as increasing Blizzard’s accuracy to 100% and letting it have an additional 30% chance to bypass Protect. Requires an action to summon.

Ability 2: Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell.. (Known sound moves: Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Sing, Round, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Attacks:
Ice Punch
Powder Snow (*)
Leer (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Grasswhistle (*)
Swagger (*)
Mist (*)
Wood Hammer
Ice Shard
Ingrain
Sheer Cold

Skull Bash (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Growth (*)
Bullet Seed

Blizzard (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Hidden Power [Fire, 7 power/5 energy] (*)
Toxic
Protect
Earthquake
Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Rest
Substitute
Safeguard
Double Team
Hyper Beam

Giga Drain
Endure
Sleep Talk

Worry Seed
Magic Coat
Block

Total Moves: 37

Syclant [Freeze] Male
Nature: Rash (+1 Rank special attack, -1 Rank special defense)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Stats: 70/116/70/114+/64-/121

Spe: 121

Abilities:
Ability 1: Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Ability 2: Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Ability 3: Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks:
Ice Punch
Leer (*)
Leech Life (*)
Ice Shard (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Scratch (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Icicle Spear (*)
Bug Buzz
Hail
Sheer Cold
Ice Beam
X-Scissor

Earth Power (*)
Tail Glow (*)
Spikes (*)
Water Pulse
Counter
String Shot
Pin Missile

Blizzard (*)
Struggle Bug (*)
Hidden Power (Electric, base 6, energy cost 4) (*)
U-Turn
Brick Break
Stone Edge
Acrobatics
Protect
Substitute
Quash
Taunt
Focus Blast
Rain Dance
Dig
Rest
Toxic
Rock Slide
Double Team
Facade
Frost Breath
False Swipe

Natural Gift
Endure
Sleep Talk

Total Moves: 46

Krillowatt [Float] Female
Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank in Attack, -1 Rank in defense)
Type: Electric/Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats: 151/84+/73-/83/74/105

Spe: 105

DC: 5/5- DW unlocked!

Abilities:
Ability 1: Trace: (Can be Activated)When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Command: (Ability: Trace (Target Ability) )

Ability 2: Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Ability 3: Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Attacks:

Bubble (*)
Charge (*)
Tackle (*)
ThunderShock (*)
Detect (*)
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Mirror Coat
Aqua Jet
Counter
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Copycat
Heart Swap
Zap Cannon
Volt Switch
Guillotine
Discharge
BubbleBeam

Muddy Water (*)
Whirlpool (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Follow Me
Sheer Cold
Metronome

Wild Charge (*)
Scald (*)
Ice Beam (*)
Hone Claws
Earthquake
Substitute
Hidden Power (base 7, Grass)
Toxic
Protect
Thunder Wave
Torment
Dive
Payback
Rain Dance
Waterfall
Blizzard
Double Team
Rest

Natural Gift
Endure

Low Kick

Total Moves: 47

Camerupt (Flare) (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Rank in special attack; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [truncated] and a +10% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks.)
Type: Fire/Ground
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Magma Armor: (innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).
Ability 2: Solid Rock: (innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Ability 3: Anger Point: When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Stats: 70/100/70/105+/75/40-

Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 6

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Take Down
Amnesia
Flame Burst
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Eruption

Heat Wave
Yawn
Stockpile

Flame Charge
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Will O' Wisp
Protect
Fire Blast
SolarBeam
Toxic
Stone Edge
Sunny Day

Endure

Total Moves: 25

Sigilyph (F) Falsefalcon
Nature: Modest (-1 rank in attack, +1 rank in special attack)

Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Wonder Skin: (Innate) The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.
Ability 2: Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Ability 3: Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Stats: 72/58-/80/103+/80/97

Spe: 97

Attacks:
Gust
Miracle Eye
Hypnosis
Psywave
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Psybeam
Air Cutter
Light Screen
Reflect
Air Slash
Psychic
Mirror Move
Gravity
Cosmic Power

Roost
Stored Power
Psycho Shift
AncientPower

Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind
Energy Ball
Protect
Hidden Power (Ground, base 7)
Smack Down
Trick Room
Substitute
Toxic
Psyshock
Flash Cannon
Thunder Wave
Safeguard
Telekinesis
Charge Beam
Psych Up
Double Team
Rest
Solarbeam
Dream Eater
Fly

Total Moves: 41

Tomohawk (Flight) M
Nature: Timid (15% increase to speed and a 11% accuracy increase (98^2/870 rounded up), -1 attack)
Type: Flying/Fighting
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Intimidate: (can be activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents. Command: (Ability: Intimidate)
Ability 2: Prankster: (innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Ability 3: Justified (DW): (innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats: 105/60-/90/115/80/85+

Attack: Rank 1 (-)
Defense: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 4
Special Defense: Rank 3
Speed: 98 (+)
BRT: 19

Attacks:

Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Hyper Voice
Rest
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Rain Dance
Earth Power
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Sky Drop
Hurricane
Healing Wish

Roost
Yawn
Haze
Confuse Ray
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock

Taunt
Toxic
Substitute
Grass Knot
Focus Blast
Reflect
Safeguard

Total Moves: 32

Cyclohm (Flash) M
Nature: Timid (Subtracts one Rank from Attack; A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (92^2/870, rounded) on this Pokemon's attacks)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Ability 2: Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Ability 3: Overcoat (DW): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. (Not eligible for other effects.)

Stats: 108 / 60- / 118 / 112 / 70 / 80+

SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 92 (+)

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5 - DW unlocked!

Attacks:

Whirlwind
Bide
Tri Attack
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Hurricane
Discharge
Dragon Tail
Double Hit
Weather Ball
Zap Cannon

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise
Power Gem

Fire Blast
Thunder
Volt Switch
Protect
Light Screen
Torment
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Thunderbolt
Rest
Blizzard
Trick Room

Draco Meteor

Dragon Pulse
Endure
Sleep Talk

Signal Beam

Total Moves: 42

^See prize claim for the Cyclohm

Confirming my place on the Jacks of Peril.

Team to be edited in shortly.*

(*Note: By "shortly" I meant, of course, the following day.)

Gallade (*) [Roman] (M)

Nature: Brave (+Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 68 (80*.85) (-)

MC: 3
DC: 5/5 (Unlocked)

Moves:
Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Fury Cutter
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Slash
Heal Pulse (*)
Feint
Psycho Cut
False Swipe
Close Combat
Stored Power

Confuse Ray (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Will-o-Wisp (*)
Encore

Return (*)
Psychic (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Light Screen
Reflect
Stone Edge
Brick Break
Trick Room

Drain Punch

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch

Total Moves: 29

Feraligatr (*) [Irwin] (M)
Nature: Hasty (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +9.3% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts 1 Rank from Defense)
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force (DW) (Unlocked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 90 (78*1.15) (+)

MC: 4

Moves:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rage (*)
Bite (*)
Scary Face (*)
Ice Fang (*)
Flail (*)
Crunch
Slash
Superpower
Aqua Tail
Hydro Pump

Aqua Jet (*)
Dragon Dance (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Metal Claw
Counter

Waterfall (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Return (*)
Dragon Claw
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake

Hydro Cannon

Outrage

Total Moves: 24

Gardevoir [Sarah] (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 Rank to Sp. Atk, subtracts 1 Rank from Attack)
Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)

Moves:
Healing Wish
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Stored Power

Confuse Ray
Will-o-Wisp
Disable

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Charge Beam

Total Moves: 20

Pyroak [Gary] (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 120
Spe: 60

Moves:
Flare Blitz
Wood Hammer
Pound
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Petal Dance
Leaf Tornado
Synthesis
Iron Defense
Zap Cannon
Heat Crash

Blaze Kick
Dragonbreath
Seed Bomb
Counter
Earth Power

Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon
Will-o-Wisp
Flame Charge
Brick Break

Total Moves: 28

Blaziken [Kyle] (M) (OT: SevenDeadlySins)

Nature: Hasty (+Spe, +10% accuracy, -Def)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
Spe: 92 (+)

DC: 3/5

Moves:
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Mirror Move
Brave Bird
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Flame Burst
Low Kick
Rock Slide

Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Flame Charge
Brick Break
Overheat

Total Moves: 21

Charizard [Jack] (M)
Nature: Rash (+ Sp. Atk, - Sp. Def)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Leer
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Air Slash
Metal Claw
Smokescreen
Rage
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Slash
Fire Spin
Inferno
Heat Wave

Dragon Pulse
Flare Blitz
Crunch

Blast Burn

Dig
Fire Blast
Overheat
SolarBeam
Earthquake
Fly

Seismic Toss

Total Moves: 27

Chandelure [Jean] (F)
Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Atk, - Atk)
Type:

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 7 (+)

Moves:
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-o-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison
Hex
Inferno
Curse
Pain Split
Overheat

Acid Armor
Clear Smog
Heat Wave

Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Calm Mind
Toxic
Psychic
Flamethrower

Just to point out, I am still considering offers, and HAVE NOT confirmed NOR DENIED my place on the team with Leethoof & Lou, I will confirm which team I am on within the next 48 Hours.

CONFIRMED
:Order's Requiem

The Royal Guard(Singles)
MrcRanger97(Doubles)
Ragnarokalex(Triples)

Here be mah mons.

*<Arcanine> [Korlyam] (Male)
Nature: Naughty
Type:

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified (DW)(UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)

Attacks:(16)
*Leer
*Flame Wheel
*Bite
*Helping Hand
*Take Down
*Roar
*Ember
*Odor Sleuth
*Reversal
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Flare Blitz
Crunch

*Close Combat
*Morning Sun
*Heat Wave

*Aerial Ace
*Dig
*Wild Charge
*Flame Charge

*<Lucario> [Naromus] (Male)
Nature: Naive
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.Justified (DW)(UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Spe: 104 (+) (+12% Accuracy & Evasion)

MC: 8
Attacks:(24)
*Foresight
*Endure
*Reversal
*Feint
*Force Palm
*Quick Attack
*Counter
*Screech
Dark Pulse
Bone Rush
Detect
Metal Claw
Metal Sound
Close Combat
Heal Pulse
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed

*Blaze Kick
*Agility
*Vacuum Wave

*Brick Break
*Shadow Claw
*Earthquake
*Rock Slide
Magic Coat
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

<Weavile> [Lasfirlian] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+1 to Attack, -1 to Def)
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure:(Innate)This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket:(DW)(UNLOCKED)(Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6(+)
Spe: 125

MC: 9

Attacks:(24)
Agility
Leer
Taunt
Scratch
Screech
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Quick Attack
Ice Shard
Embargo
Revenge
Metal Claw
Fling
Icy Wind
Nasty Plot
Night Slash
Hone Claws
Dark Pulse

Counter
Fake Out
Crush Claw
Ice Punch

Protect
Shadow Claw
Dig

<Serperior> [Eirlasdar] (Male)
Nature: Modest
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Contrary:(DW)(UNLOCKED) (Can be Enabled.)This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 83
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:(15)
Leer
Leech Seed
Tackle
Vine Whip
Slam
Leaf Torando
Wrap
Growth
Mega Drain
Leaf Storm
Coil
Giga Drain

Glare
Magical Leaf
Mirror Coat

Energy Ball
Protect
Taunt
Light Screen

<Blastoise> [Sumvin] (Male)
Nature: Rash
Type:

Abilities:
Torrent:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Rain Dish:(Innate)This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3(-)
Spe: 78

DC: 4/5

Attacks:(15)
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Tackle
Bite
Rapid Spin
Protect
Water Pulse
Bubble
Withdraw
Hydro Pump
Aqua Tail

Water Spout
Yawn
Mirror Coat
Muddy Water

Scald
Brick Break
Blizzard
Ice Beam

Just posting a reminder, you guys have a little over two days to get your teams (both player-wise and Pokemon-wise) finalized! Get to it!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Team Cuntnuggets
Singles: Son_Of_Shadoo
Doubles: Dummy007
Triples: Texas Cloverleaf

Team

Pokemon Team

Garchomp* Sharky, (M)
Nature: Adamant (plus Attack, minus Special Attack)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
(Unlocked) (DW) Rough Skin:
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Spe: 102

Attacks:
Fire Fang
Tackle*
Sand Attack*
Dragon Rage*
Sandstorm*
Take Down*
Sand Tomb*
Slash*
Dual Chop
Dig
Dragon Rush

Outrage*
Body Slam*
Iron Head*
Thrash
Aqua Tail
Draco Meteor
Earth Power

Hone Claws*
Earthquake*
Stone Edge*
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Protect
Substitute
Crunch
Toxic
Rest
Swords Dance
Stealth Rock
Dragon Tail
Double Team
Poison Jab
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Giga Impact
Dragon Tail
Swagger
Dig
Total Moves: 39

Charizard, Zoan, Male
Nature: Lonely
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Blaze: Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
(Unlocked) (DW) Solar Power:
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Charizard

Moves:
Heat Wave
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Air Slash
Scratch
Growl
Leer
Ember
Rage
Smokescreen
Metal Claw
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Wing Attack
Slash
Inferno

Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Crunch
Belly Drum
Counter
Focus Punch
Dragon Pulse
Blast Burn
Tailwind
Bide
Endure

Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Substitute
Protect
Swords Dance
Hidden Power Grass 7
Fly
Roost
Dig
Reflect
Rest
Hyper Beam
Giga Impact
Will-O-Wisp
Total Moves: 42

Cyclohm, Behemoth, Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon:Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
(Unlocked) Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1)
Stats:

Moves:
Weather Ball
Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Double Hit
Spark
Sonicboom
Discharge
Slack Off
Hurricane
Tri Attack

Hydro Pump
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Dragon Dance
Heal Bell
Draco Meteor
Magnet Rise

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Dragon Pulse
Protect
Torment
Hidden Power Grass 7
Volt Switch
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Toxic
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave
Roar
Double Team
Light Screen
Trick Room
Hyper Beam
Gust
Hail
Total Moves: 46

Gastrodon, Squishy
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water / Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
(DW) Sand Force *Unlocked*: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage

Gastrodon
Spe: 33 (-)

Mud Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power Grass 7
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Recover
Counter*
Mirror Coat
Yawn
Earth Power
Toxic
Ice Beam
Substitute
Scald
Protect
Double Team
Dig
Stockpile
Dive
Pain Split
Surf
Stone Edge
Sludge Bomb

Emboar, HulaCloverPig, Male
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Fighting

Abilities:
(Hidden) Reckless: (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Emboar
Spe: 56 (-)

Hammer Arm
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Heat Crash
Assurance
Roar
Head Smash
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower

Superpower
Curse
Yawn
Body Slam
Endeavor
Sleep Talk

Wild Charge
Grass Knot
Flamethrower
Will-o-Wisp
Taunt
Bulldoze
Focus Blast
Scald
Protect
Substitute
Stone Edge
Double Team
Work Up
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Earthquake
Total Moves: 40

Slowking, Female, Ivory
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious (Innate): This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo (Innate): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
(DW) Regenerator *Unlocked*: When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Slowking
Spe: 26 (-)

Power Gem
Hidden Power Electric 7
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Rain Dance
Slack Off
Psychic
Heal Pulse
Psych Up
Nasty Plot
Trump Card

Sleep Talk
Belly Drum
Zen Headbutt
Endure
Bide
Counter
Magic Coat

Rest
Rain Dance
Toxic
Scald
Zap Cannon
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Trick Room
Dive
Light Screen
Psyshock
Protect
Dig
Double Team
Reflect
Fissure
Focus Blast

Steelix, Cannon, Male
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -1 Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ground/Steel
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
(DW) Sheer Force (Can be Enabled) *Unlocked*: This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Steelix
Def: Rank 8
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Sandstorm
Slam
Stone Edge
Double-Edge
Crunch
Iron Tail
Curse

Stealth Rock
Explosion
Rock Blast
Block
Endure
Flail
Earth Power
Heavy Slam
Rock Slide
Aqua Tail
Iron Head

Toxic
Dig
Taunt
Earthquake
Roar
Torment
Giga Impact
Double Team
Protect
Gyro Ball
Bide

Although I believe the team name would be better as "Team Scramblers" and I will call it that for the duration of the tournament regardless, I will confirm that I am on Texas's team. Team to come shortly.

EDIT: Actually, Team ChickenNuggets is better, if only to spite Glacier Knight. Also, according to a brief IRC conversation with LouisCyphre and Dogfish44, Pokemon currently in TLRs are tournament-legal. Which means...

Salamence(*) [Draco] (M)
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Typing: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Moxie (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

Attacks (37):
Rage(*)
Bite(*)
Leer(*)
Headbutt(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Ember(*)
Dragon Claw
Double-Edge
Protect
Fire Fang(*)
Thunder Fang(*)
Dragon Tail
Fly
Crunch
DragonBreath
Zen Headbutt

Dragon Dance(*)
Dragon Pulse(*)
Hydro Pump(*)
Dragon Rush
Endure

Brick Break(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Draco Meteor
Hone Claws
Giga Impact
Double Team
Earthquake
Shadow Claw

Roost
Aqua Tail
Heat Wave
Outrage
Tailwind
Mimic
Iron Tail

Colossoil(*) [Neville] (M)
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Typing: Dark/Ground
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Rebound: (Can Be Activated) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10

Attacks (50):
Leer(*)
Tackle(*)
Mud Shot(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Bubblebeam(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Pursuit(*)
Dark Pulse
Crunch
Dig
Peck(*)
Horn Attack(*)
Bite(*)
Magnitude(*)
Bounce
Megahorn
Body Slam(*)
Stockpile
Swallow
Horn Drill

Sucker Punch(*)
Earth Power(*)
Water Spout(*)
Encore
Fake Out
Sand Tomb
Screech
Dive
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang

Earthquake(*)
Payback(*)
U-Turn(*)
Stone Edge
Taunt
Smack Down
Torment
Substitute
Bulldoze
Protect
Double Team
Dragon Tail
Return
Quash
Poison Jab

Aqua Tail
Knock Off
Superpower
Snatch
Iron Tail

Volcarona(*) [Harry] (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Typing: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. All other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 6(+)

Attacks (34):
Ember(*)
String Shot(*)
Leech Life(*)
Take Down(*)
Bug Buzz
Flare Blitz
Flame Charge
Gust(*)
Quiver Dance
Hurricane
Fiery Dance
Whirlwind
Fire Spin
Amnesia
Rage Powder

Magnet Rise(*)
Morning Sun(*)
Zen Headbutt(*)
Foresight
Endure

Sunny Day(*)
SolarBeam(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Psychic
Double Team
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Light Screen
Overheat
Substitute
Hidden Power [Ground 7]
Safeguard
Protect
Rest

Whimsicott [Ron] (M)
Nature: Calm (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Typing: Grass

Abilities:
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 116

Attacks (29):
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
PoisonPowder
Giga Drain
Tailwind
Energy Ball
Cotton Guard
Charm
Sunny Day
Endeavor
SolarBeam
Hurricane

Encore
Fake Tears
GrassWhistle
Worry Seed

Toxic
Taunt
Substitute
Light Screen
Hidden Power [Rock 7]
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Double Team

Krilowatt [Dobby] (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Typing: Electric/Water

Abilities:
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
Spe: 105

Attacks (29):
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Aqua Jet
Mirror Coat
Imprison
Volt Switch
Heart Swap
Discharge
Hydro Pump
Thunder

Counter
Me First
Signal Beam
Metronome

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Scald
Toxic
Substitute
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Earthquake

Earth Power
Endure

Gengar [Severus] (M)
Nature: Timid (Multiplies Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to [19]. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Typing: Ghost/Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Spe: 127 (110*1.15)

DC: N/A

Attacks (28):
Hypnosis
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Destiny Bond
Hex
Lick
Shadow Punch
Dark Pulse

Clear Smog
Disable
Perish Song
Haze

Thunderbolt
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Sludge Bomb
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Telekinesis
Substitute
Torment
Hidden Power [Fire 7]
Taunt
Protect

Bide

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Okay, feel comfortable with this now.

I am declaring myself a Doubles player teamed up with Leethoof (Triples) and an as-yet-undetermined Singles player. This is my team.

[a]Absol[/a]

Absol ♀
Nature: Mild (SpA: +1, Def: -1)
Type: Dark
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure - (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit rate stage by 1 permanently, to a maximum of 5. Critical hit stages are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, and 1/2.
(DW) Justified - (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75

Height Class: 3
BRT: 18

DC: 5 / 5

51 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bite, Bounce, Counter, Feint, Megahorn, Night Slash, Payback, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Scratch, Slash, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Superpower
Special Moves - Blizzard, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Razor Wind, Snarl, Thunder, Thunderbolt
Status Moves - Detect, Double Team, Endure, Flash, Leer, Magic Coat, Me First, Mean Look, Mimic, Nightmare, Perish Song, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Wish

Absol stands apart from other individuals - even teammates - as a matter of choice. She approaches conflict slowly, and after much thought. Bringing a cold stare and colder temper to bear, Absol favors a prudent offense to more zealously aggressive strategies, and always prepares a backup plan.
[a]Dragonite[/a]

Dragonite ♂ - Oros
Nature: Rash (SpA: +1, SpD: -1)
Type: Dragon / Flying
Dragon Type - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus - (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(DW) Multiscale - (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:

SpD: Rank 3 (-)

Height Class: 4
BRT: 22

EC: 9 / 9

47 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aqua Jet, Bide, Brick Break, Dive, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Extremespeed, Fire Punch, Fly, Outrage, Rock Slide, Sky Drop, Slam, Stone Edge, ThunderPunch, Waterfall, Wrap,
Special Moves - Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Twister
Status Moves - Agility, Endure, Leer, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Reflect, Rest, Roost, Safeguard, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Sunny Day, Tailwind, Thunder Wave

Eldest of a clutch, Oros made the mistakes that his siblings learned from, teaching him caution and prudence. Honed to figurative keeness, Oros is finally large and in charge. His dramatic jump in strength may have gotten to his head, however, as he still exhibits his same impulsive tendencies. Only now, though, his impulses are more often correct.
[a]Camille[/a]

Togekiss ♀ - Camille
Nature: Relaxed (Def: +1, Spe -11, Evasion -10%))
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle - (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace - (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
(DW) Super Luck - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit rate stage by 1 permanently, to a maximum of 5. Critical hit stages are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, and 1/2.

Stats:

Spe: 69 (-)

BRT: 20

38 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Counter, Extremespeed, Fly, Sky Attack
Special Moves - Air Slash, AncientPower, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Magical Leaf, Psyshock, SolarBeam, Zap Cannon
Status Moves - Bestow, Charm, Double Team, Encore, Endure, Growl, Heal Bell, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Metronome, Mirror Move, Morning Sun, Protect, Psycho Shift, Rain Dance, Reflect, Roost, Safeguard, Sunny Day, Sweet Kiss, Tailwind, Telekinesis, Thunder Wave, Yawn

Easygoing and carefree, Camille makes very little effort in any particular pursuit. She is content to wait for what she wants, and has enough patience for such waiting for often than not.
[a]Tomohawk[/a]

Tomohawk ♀ - Pumyra
Nature: Modest (SpA: +1, Atk: -1)
Type: Flying / Fighting
Fighting Type - Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Intimidate - (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Prankster - (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
(DW) Justified - (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Spe: 85

Height Class: 2

EC: 6 / 6

35 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aerial Ace, Fury Swipes, Fly, Rock Smash, Sky Drop, Superpower
Special Moves - Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Heat Wave, Hidden Power [Ice, 7], Hurricane, Hyper Voice
Status Moves - Double Team, Harden, Focus Energy, Morning Sun, Memento, Nature Power, Protect, Quash, Rain Dance, Rest, Roar, Roost, Safeguard, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sunny Day, Taunt, Toxic, Whirlwind, Yawn

Finding reprieve in the necessities, Pumyra prefers to live simply and honestly. The falliables of others are of little weight on her mind; one day leads into the next eventually, but not right now. In battle, Pumyra takes her time and etches her advantages to last - no point in anything that doesn't last longer than it takes to create.
[a]Alakazam[/a]

Alakazam ♂ - Spoons
Nature: Naïve (Spe +18, Accuracy +22%, SpD: -1)
Type: Psychic
Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize - (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus - (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(DW) Magic Guard - (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Stats:

Spe: 138 (+)

36 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bide, Counter, Dig, Focus Punch, Knock Off
Special Moves - Confusion, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Psybeam, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Zap Cannon
Status Moves - Ally Switch, Disable, Double Team, Encore, Endure, Gravity, Kinesis, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Miracle Eye, Protect, Taunt, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thunder Wave, Torment, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Recover, Reflect, Sunny Day, Snatch

Having grown to peak potential in the care of his new Trainer, Spoons is more comfortable working with his now-familiar team. Finally assured that he won't be merely passed onwards, he sets into developing synergy with his comrades, assisting them in bringing down strong opponents.
[a]Cinccino[/a]

Cinccino ♀ - Natasha
Nature: Jolly (Spe +18, Accuracy +21%, SpA: -1)
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician - (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
(DW) Skill Link - (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:

Spe: 133 (+)

Height Class: 1
BRT: 17

EC: 6 / 6

24 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Aqua Tail, Bullet Seed, Dig, Double Slap, Pound, Last Resort, Rock Blast, Tail Slap, Wake-Up Slap
Special Moves - Swift
Status Moves - Endure, Encore, Growl, Helping Hand, Light Screen, Rain Dance, Rest, Safeguard, Sing, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Sunny Day, Thunder Wave, Tickle

Taking great joy in fighting, Natasha enjoys combat as a game or sport, without giving any serious thought to risks or consequences. Having been raised in relatively save environs, Natasha roams openly and with very little caution.

HEY ATHENODOROS WE THINK YOU'RE COOL YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY JOIN US

BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER

EDIT: There we have it! As the flag-bearers of the virtues of our respective signature mons, I don't think it would be too unfitting to be referred to as Harbingers, would it?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Lou has bothered me sufficiently.

EDIT: I suppose I should have a team. I'll go with Lapras, Dragonite, Slowking, Luke, Swampert. Details shortly.

ANOTHER EDIT:

Lapras (M), "Typhon"

Nature:
Quiet - Adds * to Special Attack. A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.

Type:
Ice - Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon.
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Water Absorb - (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Shell Armour - (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Hydration (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Atk: ***
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: ***
Spe: 51 (-)

EC: Doesn't Evolve
MC: All Moves Learnt
DC: Unlocked

Moves: 89
-AncientPower
-Aqua Tail
-Attract
-Aurora Beam
-Avalanche
-Bide
-Bite
-Blizzard
-Block
-Body Slam
-Brine
-Bubblebeam
-Bulldoze
-Captivate
-Confuse Ray
-Curse
-Dive
-Double Edge
-Double Team
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Rage
-Dragons Breath
-Dream Eater
-Echoed Voice
-Endure
-Facade
-Fissure
-Foresight
-Frost Breath
-Frustration
-Future Sight
-Giga Impact
-Growl
-Hail
-Headbutt
-Heal Bell
-Hidden Power Fighting (7)
-Horn Drill
-Hydro Pump
-Hyper Beam
-Ice Beam
-Ice Shard
-Icy Wind
-Iron Head
-Iron Tail
-Mimic
-Mist
-Natural Gift
-Nightmare
-Outrage
-Perish Song
-Protect
-Psychic
-Psywave
-Rage
-Rain Dance
-Reflect
-Refresh
-Rest
-Return
-Roar
-Rock Smash
-Round
-Safeguard
-Secret Power
-Sheer Cold
-Shock Wave
-Signal Beam
-Sing
-Skull Bash
-Sleep Talk
-Snore
-Solarbeam
-Strength
-Substitute
-Surf
-Swagger
-Take Down
-Thunder
-Thunderbolt
-Tickle
-Toxic
-Water Gun
-Water Pulse
-Waterfall
-Whirlpool
-Zap Cannon
-Zen Headbutt

Male Dragonite (*), "Nidhogg"

Nature:
Rash - Increase of Special Attack by *. Subtracts * from Special Defence.

Type:
Dragon - Dragon STAB; Roar has Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)
Flying - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Multiscale (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Atk: *****
SpA: ***** (+)
SpD: *** (-)

EC: Fully Evolved
MC: 3 (3 MC, 2 KO)

Attacks:
-Aerial Ace
-Agility (*)
-Aqua Jet
-Aqua Tail
-Attract
-Bide
-Blizzard
-Brick Break
-Defog
-Detect
-Dive
-Double Team
-Draco Meteor
-Dragon Breath
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Pulse (*)
-Dragon Rage (*)
-Dragon Rush
-Dragon Tail
-Earthquake
-Endure
-Extremespeed (*)
-Fire Blast
-Fire Punch
-Flamethrower
-Fly
-Focus Blast
-Focus Punch
-Hail
-Haze (*)
-Heal Bell
-Heat Wave
-Hidden Power Grass [7]
-Hurricane
-Hyper Beam
-Ice Beam
-Icy Wind
-Iron Tail
-Leer (*)
-Light Screen
-Mist
-Natural Gift
-Ominous Wind
-Outrage
-Protect
-Rain Dance (*)
-Razor Wind
-Reflect
-Rest
-Roar
-Rock Slide
-Roost
-Safeguard
-Shock Wave
-Sky Drop
-Slam (*)
-Sleep Talk
-Steel Wing
-Stone Edge
-Substitute
-Sunny Day
-Superpower
-Supersonic
-Surf (*)
-Tailwind
-Thunder (*)
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave (*)
-Thunderpunch
-Toxic
-Twister (*)
-Waterfall
-Water Pulse
-Whirlpool
-Wing Attack
-Wrap (*)
-Zap Cannon

Male Swampert (*), "Poseidon"

Nature:
Brave - A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks. Adds * to Attack.

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings

Abilities:
Torrent - (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Damp (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Atk: ***** (+)
SpA: ***
Spe: 52 (-)

MC: 1 (3 MC)

Attacks (35):
-Avalanche (*)
-Bide (*)
-Blizzard
-Brick Break
-Bulldoze
-Counter (*)
-Curse
-Defence Curl
-Dig
-Dive
-Double Team
-Earthquake
-Earth Power
-Endeavour
-Endure
-Focus Blast
-Focus Punch
-Foresight (*)
-Giga Impact
-Growl (*)
-Hammer Arm
-Hydro Cannon
-Ice Ball
-Ice Beam
-Ice Punch
-Icy Wind
-Iron Tail
-Low Kick
-Mirror Coat (*)
-Mud Sport (*)
-Mud-slap (*)
-Muddy Water
-Outrage
-Protect
-Rain Dance (*)
-Rest
-Rock Slide
-Rock Tomb
-Rollout
-Scald
-Sleep Talk
-Sludge
-Sludge Wave
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Substitute
-Superpower
-Swagger
-Surf (*)
-Tackle (*)
-Toxic
-Uproar
-Water Gun (*)
-Waterfall (*)
-Whirlpool
-Wide Guard
-Yawn

Nestor the Slowking (M)

Nature:
Quiet (Adds * to Sp. Att., divides Speed by 1.15, -10 Evasion)

Type:
Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious - (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Own Tempo - (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method.
Regenerator (DW) - (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch batttle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and ten (10) HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Atk: ***
SpA: ***** (+)
SpD: ****

MC: 6 (3 MC, 1 KO)

Attacks (47):
-Belly Drum
-Bide
-Blizzard
-Block
-Brick Break
-Brine
-Bulldoze
-Confusion
-Counter
-Curse
-Dig
-Disable
-Dive
-Double Team
-Dragon Tail
-Drain Punch
-Dream Eater
-Earthquake
-Endure
-Fire Blast
-Fissure
-Flamethrower
-Flash
-Focus Blast
-Focus Punch
-Future Sight
-Giga Impact
-Grass Knot
-Growl
-Hail
-Headbutt
-Heal Pulse
-Hidden Power Electric (7)
-Hyper Beam
-Ice Beam
-Icy Wind
-Light Screen
-Magic Coat
-Me First
-Mimic
-Mud Sport
-Mud Sport
-Nasty Plot
-Natural Gift
-Pay Day (wtf?)
-Power Gem
-Protect
-Psychic
-Psyshock
-Rain Dance
-Reflect
-Rest
-Safeguard
-Scald
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam
-Skill Swap
-Slack Off
-Slack Off
-Sleep Talk
-Substitute
-Sunny Day
-Surf
-Swagger
-Tackle
-Telekinesis
-Teleport
-Thunder Wave
-Trick
-Trick Room
-Toxic
-Water Gun
-Whirlpool
-Yawn
-Zap Cannon

Ares the Lucario (M)

Nature:
Brave - Adds * to Attack, - 15% Speed, -10% Evasion

Type:
Fighting - Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel - Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Steadfast - If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus - When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts

Atk: ***** (+)
SpA: ****
Spe: 76 (-)

Attacks:
-Quick Attack
-Foresight
-Endure
-Counter
-Force Palm
-Feint
-Reversal
-Screech
-Blaze Kick
-Crunch
-Detect
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw
-Payback
-Rock Slide
-Magic Coat
-Heal Pulse
-Extremespeed
-Close Combat
-Shadow Ball
-Dark Pulse
-Metal Claw
-Counter
-Bone Rush
-Metal Sound
-Agility
-Dig
-Substitute
-Quick Guard
-Aura Sphere
-Bullet Punch
-Follow Me
-Helping Hand
-Vacuum Wave
-Magnet Rise
-Protect
-Drain Punch
-Double Team
-Swords Dance
-Nasty Plot
-Hi Jump Kick
-Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Focus Punch
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Stone Edge
-Flash Cannon
-Circle Throw

@Lou, what's a Singature? Is that like Singapore? /tease

Confirming myself as Doubles alongside Temperantia (Singles). Team name pending. And we are seeking a willing Triples player, so feel free to hit us up! =]

Slaking (Duke) [M]
Nature: Lonely [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense]

Abilities:
Truant: (Trait) This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 7 (+)
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Base Rank Total: 25

Attacks:
Uproar
Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia
Endure
Flail
Focus Punch
Reversal
Counter
Covet
Chip Away

Crush Claw
Night Slash
Hammer Arm
Body Slam
Pursuit

Return
Double Team
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Facade
Toxic
Giga Impact

Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Sucker Punch

Moves: 29

Lucario (Jack Knave) [M]
Nature: Hasty (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Normally, Max: 30]). The Divisor is 870 for fully evolved Pokemon, 580 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 435 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 290 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Fighting / Steel
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Spe: 104 (90*1.15, rounded up)
Acc. +12%

Attacks:
Dark Pulse
Quick Attack
Detect
Foresight
Metal Claw
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Bone Rush
Reversal
Screech
Metal Sound
Copycat
Nasty Plot
Dragon Pulse
Heal Pulse
Aura Sphere
Quick Guard
Me First
ExtremeSpeed

Blaze Kick
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Agility
Circle Throw

Earthquake
Sword Dance
Rock Slide
Dig
Payback
Rest
Focus Blast
Double Team

Ice Punch
Focus Punch

Moves: 34

Slowking [Sleuth] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds one (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)
Type: Water/Psychic

Abilities:
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Spe: 36 (30/1.15, rounded down)
-10 Eva.

Attacks:
Power Gem
Hidden Power (Grass, 7)
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Amnesia
Heal Pulse

Belly Drum
Mud Sport
Zen Headbutt
Me First

Trick Room
Telekinesis
Fire Blast
Scald
Protect
Toxic
Dragon Tail
Ice Beam
Focus Blast

Aqua Tail
Pay Day
Magic Coat
Zap Cannon
Bide

Moves: 31

Claydol (SandGiant) (U)
Nature: Relaxed (Add One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)
Type: Ground/Psychic

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Def: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 65 (75/1.15, rounded down)

Attacks:
Teleport
Confusion
Harden
Rapid Spin
Mud Slap
Psybeam
Rock Tomb
SelfDestruct
AncientPower
Cosmic Power
Earth Power
Extrasensory
Power Split
Explosion

Calm Mind
SolarBeam
Bulldoze
Rest
Ice Beam
Stone Edge
Rock Polish
Substitute

Signal Beam
Mimic
Skill Swap
Stealth Rock
Magic Coat

Moves: 27

Dragonair (*) Ace (F)
Nature: Lonely [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense]
Type: Dragon / Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
(Dragonite line capable of breathing underwater)

Abilities:
Multiscale (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:

Attacks:
ThunderPunch
Fire Punch
Roost
Wrap(*)
Leer(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Twister(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Slam(*)
Agility(*)
Safeguard
Outrage
Dragon Tail
Hurricane
Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance(*)
ExtremeSpeed(*)
Dragon Rush(*)
Dragon Pulse

Rest(*)
Waterfall(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Thunder
Blizzard
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Superpower

Moves: 27

Aggron (Baron) (M)
Nature: Jolly (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Normally, Max: 30]). The Divisor is 870 for fully evolved Pokemon, 580 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 435 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 290 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Stats:
Def: Rank 7
Spe: 58 (50*1.15, rounded up)
Weight Class: 8 (360kg)
Acc. Boost: +5% (58^2)/870 = 4%, 5% Minimum)

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Protect
Iron Head
Iron Tail

Curse
Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Stealth Rock

Hone Claws
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Substitute
Stone Edge

Magnet Rise
Ice Punch

Moves: 23

^ Win.

Confirming my place in Harbringers (Tentative?) as a Triples Player, alongside Louphre and Atheno.

My team will be edited in (when I have the moves I need). It will be Bossosaurus, Voodoom, Rhyperior, Solrock, Aerodactyl, Toxicroak, and Cradily.

EDIT: This took so much flashmatch spam, but here is the fruit of my work! They look so strong, and then I face CMFP or Engineer or Dogfish -.-

Bastiodon (Vanguard) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds * to Sp Atk; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks)

Type:
<Rock>: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
<Steel>: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy: This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.

Soundproof (DW) Unlocked: Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell.. (Known sound moves: Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Sing, Sing a Round, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.

Stats:
Def: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15 = 26)
Wide Class: 3
Solid Armour Class: 5

Attacks (37):
Tackle*
Protect*
Taunt*
Metal Sound*
Take Down*
Iron Defense*
Swagger*
Heavy Slam
AncientPower
Metal Burst
Iron Head
Block

Stealth Rock*
Wide Guard*
Screech*
Rock Blast
Counter
Magnet Rise
Endure
Role Play
Earth Power
Magic Coat
Fissure

Earthquake*
Smack Down*
Sandstorm*
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
Toxic
Roar
Torment
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Thunder
Dig

Solrock [Ra] (genderless)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a flying type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Sp. Attack: 3 (+)
Sp. Defense: 3
Speed: 60 (-)
Diameter Class: 2
Rock Class: 5
Rank Total: 17

EC: ...
DC: ...

Attacks(34):
Tackle
Harden
Confusion
Rock Throw
Fire Spin
Rock Polish
Psywave
Cosmic Power
SolarBeam
Explosion
Rock Slide
Heal Block
Magic Room

Sunny Day
Will-o-wisp
Trick Room
Psychic
Light Screen
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Charge Beam
Protect
Reflect
Fire Blast
Stone Edge
Gyro Ball
Telekinesis

Gravity
Earth Power
Zen Headbutt
Endure
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Mimic
Seismic Toss
Role Play
Magic Coat

Rhyperior [Siege] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+ Sp.Def, -Speed)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Def: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (40/1.15) (+10% accuracy on foe's moves)
Weight Class: 7

Abilities:
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
LightningRod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Attacks (49):
Poison Jab
Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast
Earthquake
Drill Run
Stone Edge
Megahorn
Take Down
Hammer Arm
Bulldoze
Horn Drill
Rock Wrecker
Chip Away

Counter
Skull Bash
Reversal
Bide
Sleep Talk
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Mimic
Endure
Endeavor
Fissure
Crunch
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Double Team
Sandstorm
Roar
Protect
Facade
Blizzard
Rest
Giga Impact
Focus Punch
Brick Break
Surf
Smack Down
Rock Slide
Avalanche
Aqua Tail
Dragon Tail
Rock Tomb
Shadow Claw

Cradily [Reef] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (+ Sp.Atk, -Speed)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Spe: 37 (43/1.15) (+10% enemy accuracy)

Abilities:
Suction Cups: (Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks (29):
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray
Gastro Acid
AncientPower
Swallow
Stockpile
Spit Up
Energy Ball
Wring Out

Mirror Coat
Recover
Barrier
Synthesis
Earth Power
Pain Split
Endure

Toxic
Grass Knot
Rock Slide
Giga Drain
Stone Edge
Protect
Earthquake
Sludge Wave
Bulldoze
Hidden Power Fire 7

Aerodactyl [Jet] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+ Speed, -Sp.Atk)

Type:

Stats:
Spe: 150 (130x1.15) (26% Accuracy Boost)

EC: Nope

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
UnNerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks (40):
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face
Roar
Agility
AncientPower
Crunch
Iron Head
Sky Drop
Giga Impact
Rock Slide

Roost
Tailwind
Pursuit
Sky Attack
Aqua Tail
Endure
Double-Edge

Aerial Ace
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Taunt
Protect
Swagger
Substitute
Reflect
Bide
Double Team
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
Rock Tomb
Defog
Strength
Fly
Sandstorm
Torment

Toxicroak (Boggle) (M)
Nature:
Naughty (+Attack , -Special Defense)

Type:
<Poison> Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
<Fighting> Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities
Anticipation (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Dry Skin (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. It also makes the Pokemon weak to fire, but it absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers HP when struck instead.
Poison Touch (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Stats

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 85
Muscle Class: 3

Attacks (37)

Astonish*
Mud Slap*
Poison Sting*
Taunt*
Pursuit*
Faint Attack*
Revenge*
Swagger*
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Venoshock
Mud Bomb

Drain Punch*
Vacuum Wave*
Bullet Punch*
Bounce
Ice Punch
Gunk Shot
Snatch
Super Fang
ThunderPunch
Me First
Helping Hand
Role Play

Poison Jab*
Toxic*
Work Up*
Sludge Wave
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Rain Dance
Stone Edge
Dig
Earthquake
Brick Break
X-Scissor
Protect

Voodoom (Stasis) (F)
Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Sp Def) (19% Accuracy Boost)

Type: Fighting/Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb
: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recover HP. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Motor Drive (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Spe: 127 (+) (19% Accuracy Boost)
Height Class: 4
Cushiony Muscle Class: 4

Moves (35):
Revenge
Night Slash
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile
Dark Pulse
Aura Sphere
Substitute
Close Combat

Mach Punch
Counter
Pursuit
Vacuum Wave
Ice Punch
Focus Punch
Snatch
Endure
Imprison
Dispel

Taunt
Psychic
Thunder Wave
Hidden Power Ice 7
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Brick Break
Protect
Double Team
Focus Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)