First ASB Tournament Predictions Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions in. I don't feel good about a single guess. Oh well. My sole goal at this point is to not come in last.

You would think that with 35 TC on the line people would be paying a bit more attention to this. I have 13 predictions out of the 24 remaining players, but since the deadline for this round was at a completely different time than previous rounds and since I wasn't able to send reminder PMs I'm pushing the deadline back to 11 PM EST. I'm going to send reminder PMs out now, and hopefully we'll get a few more predictions in!

Predictions are OVER, tournament matches can now start! I'll put up the results from the predictions tomorrow morning because at the moment I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open, but the round is ready to start regardless!

AND IT'S ALL OVER! After a thrilling finals, including a draw, Deck Knight is the champion! Now to see who was the best predictor and gets 35 TC! Note that the draw was worth an even 6 points to everyone, with correct predictions being worth 12.

1) Galladiator -> 99 points

2) Dummy007 -> 95 points

3) Temperantia -> 92 points

4) danmantincan -> 91 points

5) Terrador -> 91 points

6) Flamestrike -> 91 points

7) AlphaJolt -> 90 points

8) Kaxtar -> 88 points

9) Dogfish44 -> 88 points

10) TravelLog -> 87 points

11) Nightmare jigglypuff -> 87 points

12) iiMKUltra -> 86 points

13) smashlloyd20 -> 83 points

14) Gerard -> 82 points

15) jas61292 -> 81 points

16) Son_of_Shadoo -> 79 points

17) Tortferngatr -> 77 points

18) DarkSlay -> 72 points

19) Darkamber8828 -> 67 points

20) Rediamond -> 66 points

21) Rickheg -> 65 points

22) IceBug -> 63 points

23) Destiny_Warrior -> 58 points

24) Solstice -> 56 points

Congratulations to Galladiator! I took out the W/L because I really didn't feel like updating it all for the final round and nothing changed tiebreak wise from last round, but if people are really interested I'll go back and do it. Now then, PRIZES!!!

Galladiator - 35 TC
Dummy007 - 18 TC
Temperantia - 10 TC
danmantincan - 5 TC
Terrador - 2 TC

Thank you all for playing, and hopefully we'll see an even bigger turnout (which means bigger prizes :O) for the next tourney!

!!!

I actually won? Holy...wow.

GG to everyone else. Must've taken some serious hax for that to happen.

In other news, Deck Knight probably rigged the whole thing. At least I lost to the eventual champion in Round 3.

Lost to Galladiator 99-95. A little bit of hax, but most of the battle was pretty good. gg...wait, this isn't the tournament thread? Oh, whatever. Now to go spend my 18 TC :D
(WHY DIDN'T DANMAN SWITCH TO ZEN MODE AS SOON AS EMBOAR CAME OUT GAAAAAAAH)

EDIT: Oh, and agreeing with Galladiator's Deck Knight comment (in the least serious way possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)