First ASB Tournament Predictions Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish there was something good as a prize in the tournament for anyone other than the person who wins. After all, 5 or 3 counters that are basically ref counters are not very good considering the fact that the winners of these prizes are the second and third best in ASB. Plus, I feel like just winning a single battle in the tournament should be worth something (I am partially saying this because I will probably win one and only on battle, but still).

It's rather difficult to give much more; the tournament had no entry fee (if TC were charged they could have gone to the prizes like they did here), and tbh 5 or 3 all-purpose counters are both pretty damm good prizes, on top of all the rewards you get from battling (2 TC per match and counters for all of your Pokemon that participate).

Yeah, I understand that there were no prizes just for competing or anything, but I still think the second and third prizes are kind of lame. I may as well ref a 3v3 match once I get eliminated and participate in a few 2v2 battles, and now I have 1 more all purpose counter and all of the other counters from battling than the guy who came so close to winning a Suicune/Raikou/Entei.

It's rather difficult to give much more; the tournament had no entry fee (if TC were charged they could have gone to the prizes like they did here), and tbh 5 or 3 all-purpose counters are both pretty damm good prizes, on top of all the rewards you get from battling (2 TC per match and counters for all of your Pokemon that participate).
I'll have to concur here; being able to have a 4th match (and the counters that come with) is an incredibly good prize in and of itself. Don't knock it.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I've beaten Rediamond. The dudes that predicted me, rejoice.

For the dudes who didn't vote for me, you suck, chill, we're still friends.

Not a single person voted against you, danmantincan. Looks like you didn't disappoint anyone (except shadow himself).

No, that would be me. In the first action of my second battle, I used ice beam and the crit and freeze roll was both 1/1000. So yeah :P

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just some updating...

Its_A_Random won against Lady Salamence.
danmantincan won against shadowbone66.
C$SP won against IceBug.

my perfect record: TARNISHED because I beat dogfish
and I voted him to win ;_;
that is pretty ironicit's really not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)