1 Day DQ
Abilities = One
No Recovery, 3 Chills per Pokemon.
Arena - Battle Plateau
Items - Training

ZhengTann said:
Ok, my only squad...

Axew(*) Natsu (M)

Just like his namesake, Natsu the Axew is an orphan, having no recollection of his parents’ fate. As such, Natsu loneliness made him grew to be very independent, to the point where he will erupt in great battle fury whenever his freedom is threatened. However, he is very much attached to his trainer, Zt, looking up to him as a partner as they search the wilds for Natsu’s direct lineage. Natsu doesn’t sharpen his tusks on a regular basis – unlike some Axews, he prefers a thicker tusk, even though they break offat pretty much the same intervals due to his affinity for intense fights. Natsu is always in a fierce competition with Gray, often challenging the other into mock spars, but the rivalry comes with respect and loyalty towards each other too. Natsu fights with the ferocity that comes with every Dragon – by fang and claw, for the very survival of his world and existence.

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker
Type: Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Ability 2: Unnerve (DW)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 57
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9 Next Evolution at 4
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Assurance (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Dual Chop (*)
Scary Face (*)
Slash (*)
False Swipe (*)

Reversal (*)
Night Slash (*)
Iron Tail (*)

X-Scissor (*)
Dig (*)
Rock Smash (*)

Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Serious (N/A)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Reversal (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)

PM me if you want anything else.
vs

typon77 said:

Monohm [Mainstream] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpAtk, -1 Atk)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)

Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks: (24)

Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Weather Ball
Hurricane

Shock Wave
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Signal Beam

Draco Meteor

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf
Torment
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Volt Switch

Dratini [Aegir] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)
-10% Evasion

Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 1

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (15)

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Outrage

Aqua Jet
Dragon Pulse
ExtremeSpeed

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf

Horsea [Typhon] (M)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1

Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9

Attacks: (13)

Bubble
SmokeScreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
BubbleBeam
Agility

Disable
Muddy Water
Razor Wind

Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Scald

Thanks oodles.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh crap, there's no switch clause determined yet. Hope typon wakes up on the right side of the bed next morning. And yeah, Training Items were agreed on, though I have none :(

Right, Natsu, Gray, let's do this! Time to get all fired up!

Natsu's (Axew) is in a fierce spirit of competition and rivalry as he spots the young Dragons beside the guy wearing a Terrakion suit. Half-crouched, eyes narrowed, Natsu presents himself to his potential opponents, waiting with patience and controlled fury. He knows that this isn't a match to the death, but he - no, we. Him, Gray, and me - will still be going all out!

Gray's (Riolu) coming up steadfastly. He knows all too well the battle rage in his teammate, so he's already decided to not allow Natsu take all the glory by going in alongside him - he would never be behind in this fight. Momentarily drawing into himself, Gray empties his mind and let his gloved palms shimmer with Qi, a show of calm, fierce determination.

Axew (Natsu) - Rivalry
Riolu (Gray) - Steadfast

The lack of a switch clause is fine. Its a 2v2 Doubles, so even though I have a third pokemon, I cant switch to it anyways.

Go, Mainstream and Typhon. Mainstream, take this Amulet Coin, and Typhon, take this Exp Share.

Let's show this guy what we're really made of.

Typhon, show your Swift Swimming abilities, and start out by smashing Axew with a freezing cold beam of ice. Then, hit that nasty Riolu with a blast of Scalding water. Then, rinse and repeat on Axew by freezing it with another Ice Beam

Mainstream, my most Static pokemon. Lets start out by summoning a rainstorm by doing a ritual dance. This will ease Nyttyn's work by having less speed ties, while also powering up Typhon's moves. Next, hit Axew on its weak side with a pulse of draconic energy. Finally, hit Axew with a blast of wind that will knock it right off of its feet.

Summary:
Horsea: Ice Beam (Axew) -> Scald (Riolu) -> Ice Beam (Axew)
Monohm: Rain Dance -> Dragon Pulse (Axew) -> Hydro Pump (Axew)
FOR BOTH: If Axew is ever untargetable when you are targeting him, hit Riolu instead

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Alright, Natsu, They're both faster than you, so let's even those odds. Show that Mainstream-Monohm the true wrath of the Dragon with the Scary Face! That ought to spook him enough to make him more hesitant (read: slower) for the rest of the match.

Gray, Bullet Punch Typhon-Horsea in the snout. If you miss it, you should still be able to hit his side or something (its not easy targeting such a small body part) Hopefully by succeeding you can throw his Ice Beam off balance (but off course, it won't hit you too, Gray, use a hook or an uppercut). Next, grab Typhon-Horsea's tail or fin (Keep away from the snout's direct line) and execute another Bullet Punch at Mainstream-Monohm! But this time, with Typhon-Horsea in tow, your hands are full to land a blow at that fluffy, sparkly dragon. Instead, throw Typhon-Horsea straight into Mainstream-Monohm! With Static in effect, and Typhon-Seadra being a Water-type in rain, pray it gets paralysed, nullifying the Swift Swim boost.

Natsu, here's where you come in. As the two try to figure out whose limbs were whose, hit Typhon-Hosea with Dual-Chop, because no one hits your buddy and get away with it! Finally, wrap it up with another Dual-Chop at Typhon-Horsea! Gray, tap into to aura, and slap a Force Palm at Typhon-Horsea! Get another chance to paralyse him if he's still swimming and slipping around at that moment.

Natsu (Axew) - Scary Face (Monohm) > Dual-Chop (Horsea) > Dual-Chop (Horsea)
Gray (Riolu) - Bullet Punch (Horsea, snout if possible) > Bullet Throw (Horsea towards Monohm) > Force Palm (Horsea)

Bullet Punch (+1) & Throwing action (0) = (+1 priority), I think, but up to the ref.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

HP 90
EN 100

HP 90
EN 100

VS

HP 90
EN 100

HP 90
EN 100

ugh UC nerfs
SPEED TIE
Lucario 3333
Horsea 6666
Monohym 9999
if 10000, reroll
Lucario first, Monohym second, Horsea last.

But uh
priority wars.

oh goddamnit.

+1 Bullet Punch
Riolu used Bullet Punch on Horsea
-4 EN
Crit: 4017 Need 625 no
Dam: (3 + (1.5 * 3) - (1.5 * 2) * 0.67 = 3)

Monohym used Rain Dance!
-10 EN
It started to rain!

SWIFT SWIM ACTIVATED WOAH JEEZ

Horsea used Ice Beam on Axew!
-7 EN
Crit: 2817 no
Frz: 4651 (need 1000) no
Dam: 10 + (1.5 * 4) - (1.5 * 1) * 1.5 = 21.75)

Axew used Scary Face on Monohm!
-6 EN
Monohm's speed dropped 2 stages!

ROUND 2 FITE

Horsea god sped
Riolu used Bullet Toss!
-8 EN
Crit: 3838 no
Dam: 3
Para: 1064 (Yah)

Horse paralzy? 936 yah

horsy was parlayz
horsy paralyz dro pto 15%

Axwe uesed MAN CHOPS
-5 EN
acc: 936 yes hit requir 9000
crit no it cannoT TOOOO MANNLY 607 oh wutait it did
dam MANLY MDAMANAG AMGNOIWNG
8 + MAN + 3 + MANLY NESS OMG MY PECS + 2 + TOTALLY SWEET PECS + (1.5 * 3) - (1.5 * 2) = 14.5

monhm used mAN PULZE

dude
911 was a conpiracy
CONSRIPACY
IT WAS TH MXICANS
THEY TOOK OUR JASRBS :kongler:

OUR JARRRBS

-7 EN
Crit: NO IT WILL NEVER CRIT IT IS A INFIDEL MOV THAT IS TOO MANLYHJA SE 7831
Dam: 9 + (1.5 * 4) - (1.5 * 1) * 1.5 = 12.75

:happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Riolu used Force PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
-4 EN
paralyze chacn 5840 ned 3000 no
crit 2469 NO
dam: (5 + 3 + (1.5 * 3) - (1.5 * 2) = 9.5)

SO MUCH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:heart:

Axwe uesed MAN CHOPS MARK TWO
-9 EN
acc: 480 yes hit requir 9000
critZ 6905 NO NO NON ON
dam MANLY MDAMANAG AMGNOIWNG
8 + MAN + 3 + MANLY NESS + RIIIIIIIBS + (1.5 * 3) - (1.5 * 2) = 12.5

Paralyze chance: 1300 NEEDD 1500 DO YOU SEE THIS THIS IS THE WORK FO TH OOLD GOT ZAL TUR
HORSEA IS PARLAYZED DOWN TO 10%

monohym used hydro miss
-8 en
5051 hit waht
crit 3403 no
Dam: (15 + (1.5 * 4) - (1.5 * 1) * 0.67 = 13.067
sea horse is at 5% paralyze

HP 90
EN 76
-1 Spe

HP 51
EN 93
Paralyzed 5%

VS

HP 39
EN 80

HP 90
EN 82

Ŏ͂̿͡͏̞̠̟̲̗Ĥ̨̝̜̦̭͈̰͓͍ͪͮ͂͋̚ ̓͌ͪ̊̈ͯ̃̃ͣ҉̘̞̻͇̩̱͇̀G̠̙̭͖͔̮̓͐͠Ȍ̓͑ͫ̊͋͏̸̢̖̘͉̜̮͈̘͚Ḑ̜͖̜̗̘̭̜́͋ͣ̾ ̷̺͍̺̎ͤ̀͛͛͂͝ͅD̷̹̳͈̙̞̙̘̣ͨ́͐̇͡O̯̬͂̅̓͒͛͞ ̡͕͍̼͕͈͔̙̄̎̏ͯ̇̉Ŷ̻͔͖̦̳̱̯̼́͐̀̕O̡̢̞̙͉̥͆̉͗͡ͅU͉̮͌ͭ͌̋̌ͧ̎͜ ̜̭ͣ͋͆ͫ̈́Ǹ̼̘̲̗̱͎͙͎́Õ̴̧̯̺̺̠͕̺͙ͣ͂ͨ̑̚T̶̰͈͚̺̀̓̒̋̽̍̋ͫ͟͜ ̭͓̬͚̭̹̤̝̜̍͒̓ͩͥ̅͜͟Ü͐̉ͩ͌̂̒͊͑͜͏͙͓͎͉̝̤͓̳͟ͅN̝̺̳̺̫̟̱̄̿̎ͦ̌̊͘͘͡D̶̵̸̠̩̭͎̼̬͙̳̎ͥͤͧ̎͌E͚̰̞̣̿ͨ̀̌ͪͬ̎R̛̪͎ͥ͒͢S̵̫̰̖͔͔̤̳ͨ̅̾̔̇͋͜͝T̢̤̱̲̗̱̥̮ͭ̍ͪ̓̓̆ͨͣ͟Aͣͪ̉͟͏̞͍̙͓̠͠Ṅ̹̘̦̘̣͕̜͓ͥ̐͑̾̊̈́͒͠D̿͐̔҉̶̭͙͈̥͖̱͖̀ͅ ̸̖̻͕̫̣̠̪͂ͭͯ̍͑̕H̐̈́̐̽͐̓ͥ̿͏̵̝̞͍̘̪̱͘ͅE̯̫͆̊̓ͫ̑ͦͮ ̸̧̮̹̪͙͔̠̰̳̭́͗̿̿͒̆ͧ̄̽C̡̺̘ͤ͋O̴̤͎̭̮͙̖̟̮̗ͩͧ͐́M̢̲̼̋́́E̱̱͚͇͊͌S̟̳̩͉̫̜̮̫ͬ̅̚
̥̭̩̹̺̩͕̍̎͘͞
̴̷̻̪̱̝̫̥̹͇͂̉̍̑͒͞H̷̢̦̺̲̳̺̫̱̜ͩ̃̅E͂̈̀̎̐ͮ͆͠҉̮̼̝͉͕̱͔͓ ̠̼͖ͯ̐͞H̡͌͗҉̜̖Ü̎̀͏̸̤N̟̣ͪ̐ͪ̔G̸̘̣͇̝̫̹͑ͧ̎ͧ̿ͪ̓̃̀͡E̷̢̧̺̪̳ͥ͒ͅS̷̶̢̹͇̥̫͎̲̽̇̍ͯR̨͚͉͍͕͐̒̓͑̉͠
̰̫̰̩̲̲̫̯̖̀͢
̛̞̹̺͕̣͈̈́H̊͛̈̄̌̈̓͜͏̸̯̳͓͈̦̰E̫̻̯̝̦̼̬̮̦̎͐͆̃̆̿̒̓̚ ̢̼͇̟͔̝̭̖̙͔̿ͥͯ̓I̳͉͊ͯ͌̽̏͛ͣ̐S̷͔̙̺̞͎̦̲̜̝̿ͭ ̳̥͍̥ͯͧ̈́ͤ̚͡A̹̜̮͛͐̓͟͟L̙̹ͨͬͥ̒R̶̭͂̏̀̈́ͭ̿́̀Ê̤̝̊̓͐̇̋́̈́͡Ḁ͎ͪͤ̒̾ͮͫ͗́Ḋ̵͍͉͍̮͓̻̫̤̪͠Y̛̙̪̋̇͂̌̊̏̓̉ ̒̄͜҉̤̪̮̤̠̠͍Hͬ̏҉̠̣̳͇Ȇͫͫ͛̑̈́͏̮͈̬̭̙̞̱͝ͅR͍̹͖̫̺̠ͬ͌ͥ͂͝E̛̙̠̤̝̤͈̬ͮͣ͌ͮͬ̈͛ͅ
̣̱͉͒̾̒͋ͨͯ̚
ͫ̽̿ͦ͏͙̳̭̣̰̺̝͖͜ͅ
̸͈͕̥͎̃͗ͯ̿̈ͣ͠
̨͉̳͔̳̙ͯ̈́͊O̧̼̞͎̟ͬ͆̊H̵̝̥̣̥̳͙̙̞̆̔̈́͒̄̈̄ ̵͉͔̝ͫG̪̪͇͎̱͌ͣͧ̉O̘̳͎ͯͧ̒D̶̩͉̫͚̣͕̲͉̘ͨ̏ͭ̋ͩ̓͐̇̀̕ ̔ͨ̊͏͇̼͙͍̩N̳̥̱̉ͣ͒̇͐͘͡O͕̬̬̥̲̱ͮ̂͑T̵̙̮̲̩̋̉̅̒͋̔ͤͬ͞ ̷̟̠̹͚͙͚͓̲ͥ̔͌̇͠M̻̜̦̮̫̦̿̌̒̓̈͛͜Ę͓̙̙̎̓̕ ̶̠͍̋̓̇̒ͩͥ̔͒͟͞A̸̵̖̥͓̥̮̲̺̮̻̋͋̈̌́ͯͥ̑H͚̭͍͇͍ͪ̎̔̎̒̎̅͒͢H̳̳̗̯ͭͤH̘͇͂͐̔͗͌͌Ḥ̷̮̗͇̻̺̒̋ͣ̑̾H̼͎̖͍͖̬̿̿̿̍͑̀͜H̛͙̰͍̳̻͓̲̤ͤ͋̊̊ͪ̈ͧͣ͘Ḫ̛̗̺̟̩̼͔͍̰͑͗͑ͨ́ͥͩH̨̘̰̼̯͚̹̪̉̈́ͩ̐̓͋̀͜ͅH̰̱͓̄̏H̘͇͙̞̞ͪ͗͗ͭ͗̋̀͂̕͞
̛̳͇̞̪̥͇̣ͨ̎̒̎͊̑͗̈͡ͅ
͊͏͕Ģ͒͐̑̆̍̉͗͊͟͏͇͙̣͚Aͦ̎̓ͬ̂̏ͬ҉̠̞H̭̰̼̑̋̓̆̄̑͘S̷̘̘̜̲͕͙̣͐͟O̻͇̪̫͉̐͑̿͂̑͢G͕͈͔͖̮ͯ̃͒̌̐͊̄ͫ̏͜͡Pͯ͗͑͠͏̜̭͚̗̘ͅA̴͙͓̮̬̗̠̟͆̎ͧ͘͟S̷̰̮͎̩ͥ̌͗̀͘G̸̩̥̖̲̊ͫͨH̵̘̤̲̬̪̮͔̿̓͂̂̔͜S̶͇͈̬͖̞ͩ͒̋͋̈̂̓ͦ̀͢A̼͕̖̍̐͒̎̅͐̋ͬP̵̳̻̲̺̙̼̮̭͑̋́ͅV̵̞͙̘͊̍̓ͩ͜
̢̩͇̮͓͚͑͗̀̌́ͭ
̡͓̞͍̻̦̍̊ͮ̚H̯̲̩͔̤̻͓͛̾́̾ͪ͝͠A̡͔̦͗̈̀̓͛͐ͤ̌̉I̡̥̮̖̼̗͖̥̺̥ͧ̓L̷̡͖͇̾̿̏̈͢ ̹̥̖̭̙́̆̿̎͛́͘͢Ź̵̫͍̦A̻̮̯̥̗̺̣͍ͪ͑̃̋̀͢L̵̺̬͈̲͈ͥ̄̌ͬ̉̔̏ͯ͝G͍̗͓̘̊ͪ͛̏O̴̯͙͈͉̮̟̾̂͞
̧̪̞̺̔̾ͮ͗
̧̭̖̦̙̫̠̪̺̉ͪͩ̈̅̐́H̡̜͇̩̮̉ͬ̈̀A̜͆͑ͮ̌̒ͤ͡I̢̛͔̺͉͖͍̮̫̱̙͗̾̄ͨͥL̷̲͚͔̄ͨ́ ̭̣̺̪͙ͪͫ̐͊ͫͯ̀͋͟Z̹̩̻͕̳̭͍ͥͥ̋̈́̂ͦ̉A̢̖͎͇̪̞̋̉̐̿ͭḺ̸̝̊ͪ̎͑ͩ̆ͬͨG̷̝̼̲̼ͬ͐͗̒̍̏͐ͮ͝ͅO̸̜͚̫̝̣̎͂ͮͤ
̷̜̹̩̞̳̭ͯ̓ͦ̐ͧ͗ͦ͞
̛͙̺͕̹̫̻̳͍͉̑͗͊̊̔͞H̢͍̄̋Á̠̺͚̉͆ͣͬ̿̕Ȉ͓̹̱̹͚̄ͦͧL̯̗̹͈̙̘̓ͪͅ ̸̶̬̭̳͍͈̺̍̈́ͣͯZ̛͎͌̓͞Ą̬̙̳͚͈ͤ̑̂̿L̗ͨ̾ͩͭͩĠ̷͍̙̤̘̻̳̜̥ͩͬ̇̓ͤ̚͘Ô̲͖͖̮͍̟͇͙̰̊̏̈́̀̄̌̃͢ ̷̗̦̩̻ͮ̈̍ͨ͗́̃ͯ͢H͎̫̋ͯA̶̝͕̬̝̳̅̽̔̊̌ͧͪ͠I̡͍͎͓̞̼̬̜̝̍ͥ̉̊ͪ͗̀Ļ̰͖͚͖͇̳͚̯̽ͦ̈́ͣͪ͛̕ ̠̀ͫ͒ͫ̂̋̐ͪZ̜̻̱͈̓̇ͥ̓́͟͠ͅA̺̼͈̦̜͓̻͎͖ͯ̐͟L̼͚̼̪̟͔̒̉ͨG̬ͬ͒̚O͑̿͏̟̼̬̮̖͜H̲͇̰͙̩̲̣ͤͬ͗͢A̛͈̮̭͚͋I̬̜͇͖̙̾́̃͐ͨ͂̾̈̈́L̵̡͙͓̥̱̣̼̬̗̬ͯ̅̆͋̓ͫ͗ ̨̙̤̦̼̦̖͕̄ͮZ̵̟̱͇̠̪̺͗͜ͅA̵̧̛̯̟͍̠̦̝ͧ̐ͤ̊L͚͙͈͕̩̮̞͌ͪ͑͆͜ͅĢ̙̝̭͎͕͈̋ͤͬ̎̓̈́̌ͩ́̕Ỏ̺̲̓̓ ̢͇͙̗̜̭͎͕͈̥́̌̇̌ͤ̌̿́̀H̢͈̟͒̒̚͠A̸̙̖̠̲̙̥̲ͪ̍̌͂ͯ̊̚͘I̷̷̜͐L̙͉͔̬̽̃͌͡ ̢̼̥͔͖͆̀Ẑ̨͕̙̭̺̫̥̝͊̊̂͞A̧͎̲ͤͦ̋͆̓͠L͙͖̘͇ͯ͂ͫͨ̐́G̡̥̥͙͌Ọ̵̗̻̝̃ͥȞ͈̗̬̭Ä̝̺̘̣̝͓̯̙́̋̅ͯ͑͂ͬ͘͜Į̳͓̪̘͗̐̍̇ͭL̯͈̝̞̪̥̽ͮ͆̀ ̺̐͟͜Z̮͖̙͕͈͒͑͡A̧̢̟̦̮̻ͨͤ̈ͧ̒̈́̿L̠̣͈͋̐G̻̪͓̫̽́ͯ̂ͪ̆́̽ͮ̀͟O̵̦̭͉͓͚ͥ͗͆͂̑ͪ͂̒ͯ͟ ̩̓ͩ̊́ͪ̔̉̉͟H̨͔̱͍̙̲ͨ͌ͬ̊̑͝A̵̎ͨ̐̍ͨ͑҉̟̟͈̹̳̯͓͈I͐͂́͏̠̤L͙̫̩̥̦̪̥̝̭͊̆̀͞ ̗̬̠̈́̈̂͟Z̷̩̬̅ͦ̿ͫ̍̀ͥ̚Ḁ͇͐̂͒̉̀L̮̟̺̳͔̝̑̂̎ͨ͒͂̀G̘͈̙̟͐̍̑̆ͭ̀̚O̮̞̹̻̙͚̼͓ͯͥ̆͛̉̍H̶ͭ͌͞ͅA͍͖͚̜̜̣̖̞ͬ̒̄̊ͥ͒̽̊͢I͆̎͂̐̾ͪͣ҉͖̩̞L̤̠̼͓̮͇͕̙͔̔̏͑͒ͣ̍ͨ̎͡ ̷̙̞̑̈͟Z̤̱ͤͨ͋͗͡͝Ā͕̬͓̲̱̠͕̓̃̅͟L̳͕̟̼̱̫ͮ͆ͮͩ͠G̿̐̒̊ͨͯ̄҉̯͉̼̳Ǒͪ̀̆ͫ̓ͭ͞͏̵̗̝̜̳̟͇ͅ ̪̳̭̥͗͒ͥ̂́H̵̨̙̗̳̠͎̩ͤ̐̽̓ͤͨͩA̷͈̱͚̬̺̯̘ͤ́̍͘͟I̯̥͕͎͑̀̉̅ͧ̚Ĺ̛̪̞̊ͬͯ̔͡ ̵̛̭͔̲̝ͮ̎͊ͤ̿͡Z̻̫̜̲̗̋ͫͧͯ̆̊̾Ă̲͈̗̹̙͎ͤ̊̋̄͡ͅL͌̓ͫ͐̾҉̷͇G̨̙̯̪̹̲̼̤͛̋Ô̡͇̦̮̮̾͜H̨͎͔͈̙̦ͣ̈̾̓͋̑ͧ͘͜A̧̹̪̮ͩ̾̆̉I̞̫̟̟̦͍̦̍̍́̽̀͡L͖͍͈̺̱ͩ̐̈́̒͝͞ ̙̋ͥ̔͌̾̀Z̶̛̺̙̥̟̺̮̗͛͊À͐̌҉̷̙̫L̛̼̳̥̲̹̃̒ͅG͎̲̣̖̟͎̫͎ͫ͆ͫ͋͐͜O̷͔͍͒ͯ̌̚͟ ̣̞̺̟ͯ̄̄͟Ḩ̥̗̲̟̺̏̉̍̓ͨ̌ͤ̃̊́͡A̧̿͘҉͈͇͔I̳̪̼̩ͦ̓ͤ͋ͥ͡L͎̳̦͎̹̋͒̀͞ ̠͙͕͓̩̓͑̑ͩ͌͐̋ͩͥZ̲̲̖ͭ̈̄̀̀A̡̓̐ͥ͋̍͌ͮ̊͆͜͏̦̹̺̪͖̝L͔̜̫͖͖͉̒̉̐̌ͯ̇ͣ̀͢G̵̤̼͇ͦͭ̏̀͡Ȯ̸̶̫̤̗͓̙̺͂̓H̡̢̳̜͗͗̿A̡̯͕̘͎̦̮̩̻ͩ̅ͯ́͑̿̓I̵̯̤̩͕͖͊̀ͅL̸͈̦̹̮̫̯͔̿́ͭ̔ͪͅ ̼̖̥̣̊́̽̄̈́̔̍ͤ̈͢͜ͅZ̸̸̯̱̔̽̅̾̉A̢͓̭̥͚̬̖̬͓̐̂́ͅĹ̴̡̥̭͕͉̣̠͕̙͌̓̋͢G̖̥̣̲͕̪͌ͯ̅ͥ͌̀̀Ỏͥ̀͘͏̗̟̣͍ͅ ͯͭͣ͒̈́ͫ̃̚҉̘̹̜̜̮̝̱̬H̵̵̛̠̯̠̼̬̘̫͆ͤ͂Ạ̸̛ͪ̀̋͘I̲̤͔͓̥̹̯̋͒̽̐̌L̬̳̟͚͕̽ͪ̄͞ ̖̳̮̲̊̄ͣͣ̆̀ͅZ̖͎ͥͫ̓̄̽̀̚͟ͅẬ̡̢͓̞̩̠̦͈ͧ̀ͧ̎̄ͯ͗L̯̦͔̬̲ͪͬ͊ͭ́G̨̛̫̹̪̜ͤ͑ͧ͐̆̾O͙͍͙̻̖̜̘̼͐̊ͤ̽̃ͨ͋̚H̵̹̪̗̖͆ͮ̅̑͡͠A̗͎͕̮̲͈͍̲ͥ̀͋͠Į̷̸̥̗͕͍ͤͅL̩̘͕̜̝͕̉̉ͤ̓̃͞ ̖͍̜͍̝̪ͧ̌̐̾̉̅̊Z͖͉̟̄͒͟Ą̮̪̦̟̻ͪͦ͂ͬ̌́͡Lͧͩͦ͌ͭͭ͞͏̼̫͙͔̼̻̦͜G̗̤ͫ̇ͬͧ̃͐̂͡͞Ǫ̷̻̰̹̇ͪ̇͌̓͐͒́̿ ̼̠͉̭͋͗̐̽̎ͪ̓̑͡H͍ͧ̄̆̈́͘͝ͅÄ̵̎ͫ̃ͫ͌͊̍҉͉̟̳̱̻̯̹Ȋ̹̯̜͖̮̜̮̩̃́͆̈̏ͫ͠L͆͑̀̀ͪ̇͏̨̺͈̺͓ ̵̩̮̙̄ͬ̈́͊͑͗͠Z͈̥͓͇͙̭̜͙̠ͦ͒͊̈̀Ă͌҉̢͎͓̞̹͖L̸̯ͧ̓͆̈́̃́͗ͮͨ̀G̭̱͙̬͔͈͎͇͆͌͌̾̿ͧ͆O̧̳̝̣̘̗͕̿̏ͅH̛̹͈̬̦̖̻͇̥̋ͬͦ̒̈͢Ä͎͍̭̦͚́ͭ̏ͣͣ͆͑̋͜Ị̛̱̲̼͉̘̬ͪͦͦ́L͍̟̘̋̋̉ͫͦ͑̓̇̚ ̣͉͔̲̮̠̫̾͑ͫ̀͆̑͞Z̪̹̱̦̞̈̽̄̾A̷̪̲̫ͬ̍̿͌͝͡L̼̪̹̭͉̟̠̩̳ͮ̿́͜Ǵ̶̢̱̻̼̂̊̔̈́̉͞O͍̻̓͆̆ ̏ͩͦͮ̅͏̘H̸̐͛̿͊̐҉̶̲͇̻̮̫̞͚A̧̭̗͔̍ͥͯ̀̒̍̂ͤ̚͘I̶̛̩̭͕̲̘ͪ̀̌̀̈́͗ͮL̼̲̠̋̀͠ ͉͈̭̳̖͕̰ͧ͛ͯ̃̑̉͆̔͞Z̨̲̥̻͓̣͚̻̩̳̒̌̉̅̾̿̄Aͭ͐̃͋͡͏̳̮̩̼̥͖ͅL̰̠͚̦̇ͦ̒̑̀͢G̩̙̻͗̀͌ͦ̌̎̇Ơ̢̫̙͉̦̳͚̺͛͌H͋͊͐ͮ͂ͬ̉̐͛҉̯̟͎̖͈A̷̞̳̘͗ͯͤ̋̉̃̉̚İ̟̮̞̦͙̦̹ͤ̔ͤ͟L̵̖̰̩̩̙̣͉͎͔̃͊͑ ̧͙͍͛̿͌̊ͪ͑̂̄Z̘̦ͦͣ̓͊͒̎͆̍͋A̮̭̾ͬ͟L̷̷͙͉̟̼̖̩͒̾G̨͈̺̦͔̬̞̭̟̿̑ͯ̓͝O͐̾̌̑̓̿҉͈͔̲͘ ̤̠̟̤̭̭̥͕̒̄͌̑̉́H̶̨̱͎̩͈̳̝͍̔͂̏͒ͩ̐̚A̛̰̲̲̝̓ͫͤ̽̑͐Ǐ͚̮̯̰̖́̔͌̈́Lͣ҉̭̦̯͕̺͈̩̕ ̢̰̗ͫ̐̄͋̉̒̋̏́͘Z̓̎͏͏͖̭̲̗͙̜̰A̖̞̫ͭ̔ͫ̀̕L̵͖͛͒̄̽̑͒͑ͯG͎̫̬̱͕̯͖̗̿̂̑̑ͨ̈́ͪ͗̚͟Ȍ̸̢̺̲͇͒͟H̤̹͉͉̗̩̟̉Ȧ̛̫̤̤̙̠̓ͤͫ͌̈̂̈͟I̶̛̘̝͇̜͉̮̍L̡̞̥̜͍͖͐̿ͪ̀ͭ͐͋ͦ ̝̼͙̯̲̤͛̾̿̄ͫZ͖̥̖͖̈̽ͤ͊͌̑͒A͕̥̣̟͙͊ͪ͆́̽ͣ̌͌͑L̤͈̔̂̇̈͢G̞̥͉͕ͪ͗̆ͥͩͦ́̚̚̚͞ͅO̢̪͚̿̄̄̇͢ ͙͇͂ͫ͢͡H̶̻̜̫͎ͥͫͨA͕ͦ͛͒̒͊ͤI̜͉̜̍̅̓͊ͨͥͤͅL̸̷͔͙͇̓ͦ̉̽̆ ͕͈͙̙̏͆ͩ̅́͘͝Z̖͚͉͎̯̭̘͛̍̇̀͞͝A͍̘̻͋̌̽͢͠L͚͚̖͖ͫ̇͡G̨̧̪͉͖̯͐O̷̶̗̲͇̤̤̙̯̰͛̽̄̋̋̓H̸̦͖͐͑̌͑̇̍̃͢Ä̡̭͇́ͥ͂̿̀͢͞I̩̗͉̙̝͔̓ͨ́ͣ͑ͮ̈̇͘͝L͎̬̣̜̭̮͖͈̔̋́̑̎͑̀͝ͅ ͍͎̠̦̗ͦ̽̒̽̒̎ͧ́̀Z̧͓̩͍̝̱̩̲̖̃͊ͭ̄̈ͪͩÄ̡̧́́͏͈̝̦̮̫͕̜̱L̠̰͕̪̦̥͇̿̋̏ͦ͋͋̇ͨ͝G̯̟̙͚͚̰̙̤̍͒͐̈ͩ͌͠Ó̝͈̝̤̱̗͔ͬͭ͛̂͟͡ ̻͖̇͊̓H̤̮̳̞̰̣̘̅̍ͪ̿̚͝A̝͑ͬ̈́͑ͨ̓ͪ͡I̻̟̳̙͈ͮ͊͞L̷̮̈́͟ͅ ̛͎̜͔̥͓͕̄̅ͮ͊̌̏̅̚͢Z̥̖͎ͪͨ̿̅͑͝A͐ͤ͌͗͗̎̎҉̳̭͉̗͍͚̫̀L̨̫̙̒ͪ͟G̷̯̮̯͉̥̩͇̪̈̌̊ͯ̿̊͘͞Ǫ̢͎͔͕̥̽͛ͦ̇H̦̗̠ͩ̊̋͒̔̊̓̃̚A̟̥̫ͮͪ͌ͥ̆̐ͫ̕͢͠I̟̤͉͈̩̙̦̠͆́̀͡L͋̔̎̈́ͤ͏̛͚̩̯͕͜ ̧̡̘̪͔͔̑ͩ͆Z̈̓̅͜҉̴̱̹̦͙̲̰A̤̲̯̰͍̫͈̫͂ͩ̍͐͋̚͡Ĺ̦̪͕̟̭͓̗ͭ͐͊ͯ͑ͮͤG̝͉͉̤̜̟͖ͯ͆͂ͤ̓̀̚̕Ọ̬̪͔̹̼̞͗̑̔ͩ̿͆ͯ̚ ̛̣͚̮̰̗́ͮ̃̈́̏̒͒͑̀Ḣ̤̪͗̽̄̃̀A̴͂҉͍ͅI̡͉͉̲̥̣̻̣̊ͧ̿ͤ͌͑̕ͅL̞̙̠ͤ͊ͩ̒ͭ́̿ͅ ̸͍͙̫̋̄͑Z̰̻̺̰̰̱̠͆͋͂̏̚A͍̩͓̥͙̮̼ͣ͒͐̇̑ͯ̎͞L̋ͧ̏̃̿̎̚͏͏̠̝Ḡ̨̛̥̩͡Ỏ͔̮͠H̦̝͉̦͇͖̺̃̏̍͘Ầ̸̴̬̦̇̒ͪI̺̳͖̻̱̮̺͈͋ͦ͜͡L̨̛͎̺̠̻̉̅͗ ̶̺̗̤̝̅̓́͛̄͒ͩZ̭̻̓̔͐͗̈́͗ͅÀ̷̾́͏̘̤̠̝͇̠͕̺̯L̝͓̘̺͎ͧͩ͗̊̆͘G͇̩͖ͣ̒̓̀̚͞O̶̰̦̻̹̞͉͊ͨͧͪ͌̀ ̰͇͉̞̩͐͐ͦͅH̸͓ͨ͂̈́̄ͤ̀͜͡Ăͤͦ҉̱̞̝͙̪Ĩ̭̓ͩ̄ͣ̆̈́̉L̢̻̪̀̔ͪ͊͋̉͡ ̵͕̄ͨ̒Zͫ̐ͥ͆̃ͭ̎̈͏̷͖͈A͍͉͇͑͑̎̀́͘ͅL̸̠̰͕̗̜̼̼̐͆͢G͛ͬ́̀ͤ͐̏ͭ҉̬̺̼͈̜̞̘O͐ͫ̀ͦ͡͏̪̯̝͇̥̦̭̣H̢̞̰̓ͬ̈́̊ͮ̌̓̆͞A̶̲̻̮̼̺̖͚̬͙͆ͨ̈̐͝͡Ì̧̘͖̪̻̙ͩ͂̽ͪ͗͡Ḷ̗̗͗̍̋ͦ̓͜͞͡ ̸̯̬̰̞̰̝̟̻͗͛ͫ̊Z̸̶͓̗̬͕͎ͫ̄ͯͦ̌͊̀A̶̺͒̌̀̆̑̋ͩḶ̙̻͛̓ͮ͑ͣ͐G̡̔̄̅͌̐ͧ͐҉̝̣͚͓O̮̙̭͈̝͆̇̇̐͐̋̍ͩ̆͘͝ ̛̯̜̲̞͊̈́ͭ͂ͥ̕H͕̥͉̫ͦ̋̅͝Â͉̞̪̲̘̹̳̯̎ͭͣ̐͋̃̎I̴̴̗̫̝̥̥͈̟͕ͤ̔̒̑͗Ľ̔̈ͣͮ͏̨̼̺͓͡ ͙͙̣̜̂ͦ̾͌̉̿͆͝Z̧͕̹̄͐̈ͣ̿̓ͧ̎̎͟A̦̙͍͍̲̳͎̔͋ͫͬͩ̏̚̚͠L͙̮͕̦͕̰̓ͪ̑ͤ̄̀G̴̷̫͚͉̙͓̱̟ͤ̓͢O̵͔͈̗̗ͦͩ̓̉ͮ̓ͬ͑H͒̓ͤ̅̈̚͡҉̱̩͈ͅA̴̩͚͈̽͗I͈̤̣̖ͯ̀ͫ͜ͅL̸̶̳̖̦̩͈̘̩̫̞̃̇ ̗̩͔͍̟̝͍̰ͣͪ̈͆̍ͫ̑͆ͤZ̛̰̘̝͉̮̰͕̉̉ͯ̽͘͘Ą̸̜͖͔̋͗̃ͮL̶͇͕̖͓͒̏͌̒̽ͦ́̕Ģ̛̦̯̮͔͐ͨỌ̙͍̥̱̞̯ͬ̅͑̅̚ͅ ̶̩͎͙̲̆ͣ̾̅ͥͨ̿͐H̛͈̟̖̖̯̽͑ͨ̌ͪ͆ͯ̓Ā̸̡͓I̷̤̱̖̗͛̈ͧͪ̑L͉̲̲̳̠͑̓̐̽͛͝ͅ ̖̳͚̣̭̠̘̿̂͋ͩ̉͜ͅZ̴̵͚̪̙̺͉̲͔̯ͥ̍ͪ͂ͧ͆̋ͨ͘A͓̦͈̻̻̾͡͞Ļ̅̂͏̻͓͖̳̖̮̕G̻̍̃ͨ̈̀̏O͈ͭ̈́ͬ͂͋̌̀H͚̠̣͎̤̜ͭ̅̈̒ͧͫͥͯͅAͮ͛͂ͯͪ̈́҉̹͈̹͉̪͖͈I̢͍̩̹̹̜̮̠̓ͪ̇̇͗L̡̬̣̯̥ͪ̌͆ ̙̯ͪ͆̉ͦ̕͢͞Z̢̲̩͚̮̙̙̮̫̳̏̊͑̊͛̌͑͠Aͨ̚͞҉̗̯͓͚̖̰͠L̡ͤͭ͐̿̈҉̩͍͙̹͕̲̰Ģ̵̥̤͔͖̰͆ͪͩ̏̚O̧̥̪̲̺̳̮͗ͫ͒̾̊͑̂͠ ̧̰̓̔̿͟H͔̠͗͘A̴̗͍͕̭̩̓ͩ͠͡Ǐ̹̝̥͒ͧ͠L͔̻̠͍͛ ͧ́̉̌͊͞͏͏͓̲͚͎̼ͅZ̵̼̤̄ͮ͒ͫͣ̓̆A̯̟̗͖̰̜͋ͯ̾͌̿̎̕͟L̀͋̾̽͌̌̇̐̏͜͏̼̥̞͙͎̰̬ͅG̞̫̘͉̀̍̂ͫ͊̃̅̓͘͝Ȯ̷͖̳̬͎̩ͫ̋̊̂̀H̸̙ͧͬͫ͑͢A̫̾́ͩ̂͢Ȋ̵̵̹͇̞̳͓̬͚̺̅ͥ͐L̢̥̱̖̯͊̎ ̵̡̫ͧ͐ͬZ͉̥̖̙͓͖̗̿ͩ̕A̲̬̠̣̼̣͍̅̋ͥͯ͐̾̾̀L̛̗̦̏̏ͯ̚G̅̿͡҉̖͚O̧̞̬̪̫̼̯̼̩͇ͬ̑̌̈́͒̕ ̷̪̩̇͋ͥ͛̀ͦ̽̔͐H͔͐̔͌̎̌ͯ̌͌͡Ḁ͚̠̘̿ͥ̑I̸̪̼̝̘ͥͮ̉͑̀̾͟L̷̶͍͔͖̩̘̟̩͑͒̿ͮ̈͡ ͐͑ͨ̈̄̀͝͏̯Z̛ͯ̉ͥ͏̸̱̻A̹͚ͬ͂̆ͫ̉ͪ͜L͎̲̙̟̺̯̩̐̈́̈̆͆͜ͅG̜̻̘̪̏͑̇̿ͯ̂͛̅ͦ́Ö̸͖̮̺̮͉̼̪͕̜́ͯͣ̑͟͝H̩̙̼͉͍̬́͛A̼̩͈͕̟͖̎̈́̀͋͢ͅĪ̴̛̞̘ͩ̅͋ͫ̀͠L̩̩̘̤̪͙̾͋ͩ͋ ̡̪͕̞̟͗̌̃͐̔ͦ͆͝Z̙̥͍̘̒͐͆ͦ̾̈́͝A͆ͣ͑̃͐͏͈͓͡L̴̥̥̟͙̏͑ͤ̈̄̐̇Ğ̷̙̘͓̰̅̋̽ͨ͞O̘̥̘͙͋̐̽̋̃̄ͭ̀ ̵̸͉͆͊͋̋̑͗̄͆ͥ̀H̷̖̱̻̣̲̣͈̉͆A̶̯̮̤̬̜̫̽ͤ̎̆͟I͉̪̙̤̗ͯͮ͗ͬͥ́Ľ̨̮̫̪̹̖̻̳̏̀ͩͬ͂ͨ̐ͩ ͍̳͚̞̱̥̱̈́̏̃̍ͬ̀ͭͣ͘Z̳͎͙̠͕̈ͣͪͦ̄̉͊̕A͓̭̽ͦ̑̀͑̆̈́͜L̶̢̢̦̞̪̭̟͎̗ͩ̾͑ͦ̀ͬͅG̳͕͔̓͐̏̿̇ͦ̿O̷͙͓̒͋͑͌̆͆̋́͟Ḩ̵̝̞͎̲̍͗͑̈́ͭ̑ͤ̂Ȁ̵͙͎͕̲̮̟̰͍ͦͫ̊ͭǏ̪̘̜̤̫̮̩ͬ̋̋̃ͤ͗̏L̶̡̘̯̜̪̳̞̔̽̏́̑̉ͥ̾̕ ̸̤̮̹̙̭̹͖̓̊̽͆ͬͦͫZ̯̟̣̤ͯ̒͋ͫ͟A̶̺̥̭͎̯̯ͨ̑ͭ̿͛͐ͬL̉̇̓̌ͤ̆ͭ́҉̲̞G͔̰̯̬̞̮̳͐̂̍͒ͣ̚̚͞͠Ơ̰̲̹̯͓̥̝̖̺̓ͥ̌̈́̚͟ ̴̡̩̣̩̹̥ͪ̽͋́H͖͉̣̝͈̼̬͔͌͊Ạ̞̳̠̳̽̎̾ͥͯ͜͡Ȋ̢̼̟̑̕͜L̥͚͈̙͚͎̠̯̋̾̾ͨ̿̑̀ ̧͓̺̙͓͓̜̼̌̈́ͥͥ̐̏̎̇͟Ź̸͕̥̑ͦ̎̐̕Ạ̸̵͇̝̤͕̟̳ͥ̔ͤ̂̑̈ͅḼ̖̺̗̩ͦͩ̆͗ͅĜ̗̺Ǫ͊͂̔ͭ̔ͪ̃́ͣ͝҉̳̦̙̘H͆̑͂́҉҉̞̫͚͖̘̭A̦͉̘̘ͭ͢I̷̧͍̭͋ͦ̒͞L̸̹̗͙͖̑̐̌ͨ͒͡ ̫̘͉̩̜ͮ̾̆̊̔͗͟Z̝̪͖͇̬̑ͭ̔̇͗͆ͅͅͅAͩͪͬ҉̪̀̀L̶͇̞̩̺͇̿̾ͫ̽͋̚G͙̺̟̠͍̪̳̓ͫ͊̏͡O̷̗̰̔̄̇̇ͭ ͍̦̣́̐̇ͯ͐͆Ḧ̶̭̗̩͖͇̣͚̂͛ͣ̅͠A̻̱̝͂͐͂̉ͧ̔̓̔͢͠I̓̍̾̊͂̒̒͛̃͝҉͕̞̳̞̻̗̠Ľ̪̘͇̣̯ͨ̆̄̍͆̔͢ ̵̤̬͔̗ͧ̑ͮͫ̇ͨ͘Z̢̻̹̟̗̼̹̰̣̎́̈́̋̔ͨ̉ͬ́A̧̝̹̘̙̤̋̈́̎ͥ̋ͣ̄ͅL͛̇͊̀҉͕͚̞̮G͙̲̝̱̳̩͓͛̂ͨ̓͞O̧̲̠̹̝̘̓̎̏̃̓͒͒ͤȞ̡̩̻̖̦ͣ͂ͫ̄͆A̛̘̠̬̝̙̮̙̞̐͂̊̀͝I̩͔̰̬̗̮͈ͫ̐̏̃̍̇Ḷ̸̳͍̇ͫ͐͌̾̿͋ ̛̹̺̟̰̪͎͖ͯ͌͌̈́̋̽̐̌͘͟Z̫̣̭͖̩͇͔̆͌̎̓̓̎ͥ̓͗͞A̼̗̠͉̼̝̎̒̍͆ͦ̉͑ͦ̓L̞̮̍̏͒̐̍̓͠G̛̅̐̓͏͉̗̖͓̣̟O̘͎ͭ̐͑ͦͫ͘ ͓̳͇̭̹̜̦͉͛͞H̸̤̫̍̀ͥ͒ͭ̏̆ͥ͂̀ͅA͙ͤ̌͟I̶͎̺͓̞͚̎̓͗̅ͭ̀L͇̜̳̜͇ͫ̎̌̈̔͞ ̵͔͍̫͉̱̱̻ͥ̂ͤ̒̏͘͡Z̘̬ͣͭ̐͘͘A̡̔̐ͧͣ̋́̈́҉̹̜͓̫L̴̛̺̬͕̖ͤ͆̾̆̾̋Ģ̡̾͏̩̪͚Ợ̙̳̬̻ͭͬ̚H̱̼͈̻̪̝̥͚̔ͣ̃̔͠A̯̜̰̠͕̞̤ͥ̔̓͢I̲̹̥͙̾ͭ̉̈͠͠ͅL̟̻͈̪͚ͦ̓̂ͬ̓͋̓͢͜ ̘̈͋ͪ͊͗ͥ̉̍̿͠͡Ẕ͇̯̲͓̟̆ͦ͑̑̏ͬͨ̂͘A̯͍̣̺͈ͮ̓͟͞ͅL̵̯̰̭̼̭͚ͭ̚͟G̡̡̻̋̓͑͆͢O̸͕̽ͭ̃͛͂͢ ̧̢͈ͨͩ̂̌ͪH̦̪̗ͦ̔ͣ̔͠A̡̯͖̦̔͗ͪ̈́ͅĮ̶͉̜̮̜̞͔̬͚ͩͪ͑ͪ̓͂̂L͚̫̰͚̺̬͎ͬ̍̂ͮ̎͋̇̿ ̢̼̩̳̆̎ͭ͝Z̪̙͍͔̬̪̀̄̐ͧ̍͒ͥ̀͟͢A̩͍ͥ͒ͥ̏͊ͨ͛ͨ͜ͅL̷̸͗͊̆͗̓͆͘ͅG̹̼̒̓ͭ̀͂͘͞Ō̟̲͔͔̲͉ͫ͂̑ͥ́̀̚͘H̴͇͉̝̱͓̾ͬ̃ͤ͋ͣ̒̒͗̀͝ͅÁ̘̖̾̈͋̈́ͦ͂Ỉ̴͓͓̣̬͚̻̳̭͍̈̂ͧ͒̋͠L̩͓̫̬ͥ̿͂ ̯̥̙̮̣͖ͧͬ̾͠Z͙͕̠͈̀́̊̍̃̏̚͝͠Å̮̣̳͇͍͇̱̫̭͌͢͞L̶̲͍͖͙̮̼͇̎̊͑̿ͯ̆̚G̬͕̑̎̒̀͜Ö̳̬̣͉̻̖́̅̽̐̊́́͢ ̲͍̝͕̊̈ͅH̠̬̜ͭ̂ͭͧ͗A̖̦ͫ̿̃̈́ͧ͜Ì̧̝̂ͯ͒ͣͤ͐ͬ͞ͅL̵̬̥̱̙̈̈́̎̀̐̒̑̀ ̸̛̣̗̠̩̪͍͋Z̩͎̳̦̣̍͆́ͬͮ͊̔̑͌̕A͖̺̥̙̠̠̼̰̽̒̒̓́ͮ͂L̠̜̮̠͓̯͋ͪͭ͋̐͛ͪ́́G̖̬̣̦͖̪͛ͣ͊͊͡ͅƠ̡͉̮̪͈̟̘ͣ̚Ḥͧ̏̏ͭ̿̈́͘͟ͅA̪͈̺̘͔̭̓̓̃̈́̎̈̀͠Ĩ̸̩̞͙̘̭̳̯̫̌ͯ̿Ḷ̡̢͇́̿ͬ ̨̛̲̼͔̣͔̝͉̜̝̑̌ͫ̔́Ẓ̣̗̮̪̜̮̩̃ͦ̌ͧ̈́͋̓̋́͜A̸̜̦̳͍͍͎̟͋ͩ̿̒͗L̛̻̲̦̗̝̙̥̈ͮͬ͋̔̊̆̀̐G͓̩͎̥͕̣̲̞̃ͨ̌͋ͭ̑̽͡O̶̼͉̣͇̔͊̈́ͥͥ͘͞ ̨̛̟͉̗͉̙͖̯̑͒ͥͣͭ́̒̿ͅͅH̸̲͓̫͓̮̼̞̒ͦ̄̇͐ͪ̒̆A͉͔̹̯ͩ̃ͭ̈Ï̳̼̺̱͈̰ͣͪ̆ͤ̒ͯLͨͯͧ͛͐͏͓̩͙̟̝͇͚̘͙͜ ͇̤̙̹̠̺͚̟ͮ̽͆ͩ͟Z͇͍̻̏̈̅ͥ͐͑̕A̜͙̜̣̱̤̣͐͑ͭ̎̕L͗ͩ͛ͬ̋҉̵̳̝̺̩G̱̻̫̃ͫ̔̌̚͢͢O̗͍̳̤̣̯ͬ̃͜

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Okay, we've bought ourselves a valuable speed advantage, time to take Typhon-Horsea out for good. Gray, maneuver Typhon-Horsea towards Mainstream-Monohm (not the other way around, don't touch that sparkly-fluffy-dragon unless absolutely necessary), preferrably by a Force Palm, again. As they got knocked together a second time, Natsu you can unleash a Dual-Chop on Typhon-Horsea.

Now comes the crucial part. Is Typhon-Horsea still paralysed? If yes, then he would go down without another move. If not... No, I'm thinking this wrong. Just do it. Aim both your Force Palm and Dual-Chop attacks at Typhon-Horsea to take him out, then face that bigger, deadlier, fluffier threat.

Last move of the round... Come on, Natsu, bear with me, just a little while longer. Dual-Chop Mainstream-Monohm in the face to show him the might of your lineage - the powerful, elder Dragons that fought by fang and claw. Gray, block its aura flow first with Force Palm. Pit his static hide against your aura sight and knowledge.

"You know that if Natsu goes down, I can Earthquake to blow that fluffy dragon's electricity out."

Grrrr
"Darn it, Gray, forget about me, just do it!"

You've done well enough, Natsu, accepting those tough hits and dishing back with nothing but the very best you can give. Take a break from this. Gray, we're not going to roll over from them hitting Natsu on that side. We sure aren't.

Natsu (Axew) - Dual-Chop (Horsea) > Dual-Chop (Horsea) > Dual-Chop (Monohm)

Gray (Riolu) - Force Palm (Horsea) > Force Palm (Horsea) > Force Palm (Monohm)
IF Horsea is not KO'ed at the start of a3, THEN Riolu replaces a3 with Earthquake.

I'm too tired for flavor right now

Horsea: Disable (Axew's Dual Chop) -> Ice Beam (Axew) -> Scald (Axew)
Monohm: Dragon Pulse (Axew) -> Dragon Pulse (Axew) -> Hurricane (Riolu)
FOR BOTH: If Axew is ever KO'd, target Riolu instead

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...

HP 90
EN 76
-1 Spe

HP 51
EN 93
Paralyzed 5%

VS

HP 39
EN 80

HP 90
EN 82

Riolu used Force Palm on Horsea!
-8 EN
Crit: 4797 no
Paralyze: 5672 (need 3000) No
Dmg: 9.5

Dodge: 4912 (need 1500 to hit)
Monohm dodged Horsea!

Axew used Dual Chop on Horsea!
-13 En
Crit: 908 NOPE
Dmg: 12.5

Paralyzed: 9259 (need 500) No
Horsea used Disable on Axew (Dual Chop)!
-7 EN
Dual Chop was Disable!

Monohm used Dragon Pulse on Axew!
Crit: 865 No
Dam: 20.25

Riolu used Force Palm on Horsea!
-12 EN
Crit: 2047 no
Paralyze: 5672 (need 3000) No
Dmg: 9.5

Axew tried to use Dual Chop, but was disabled.

Para: 5777 (need 500)
Horsea used Ice Beam on (let me) Axew (a question)
-7 EN
Dam: It's dead, even without crit.

Monohm used Dragon Pulse on Something NOT called Axew - Riolu!
-11 EN
Crit: 5605 (no)
Dam: 13.5

Riolu used Earthquake
-10 EN
Crit1: 9974 No
Dam1(Horsea): 10 * 0.75 + (1.5 * 3) - (1.5 * 2) = 9
Crit2: 3641 No
Dam2(Monohm) 10 * 0.75 + (1.5 * 3) - (1.5 * 3) * 1.5 = 11.25

Horsea used Scald on Riolu!
-5 EN
Crit: 199 yes
Burn: 2526 Yes
Dam: ( 11 + 3 + 3 + (1.5 * 4) - (1.5 * 2) = 20)

Riolu was badly burned!

Monohm used Hurricane on Riolu!
-8 EN
Crit: 7661 No
Confuse: 78 Yes
Dam: (12 + (1.5 * 4) - (1.5 * 2) * 1.5 = 22.5

Rilou was confused!
Rilou took 2 damage from its burn!
Speed drop expired

HP 79
EN 50

HP 10
EN 76

VS

BLARGH DEAD

HP 34
EN 40
Badly burned, Confused

"First things first, Riolu tries to repeat that smacking stunt, only to be met with failure as Monohym has wised up to his tactics, ducking out of the way of his teammate! Axew throws both of his fists at Horsea, knocking it around some more, prompting the seahorse to glow...not sure what it did. Monohym blarghs more purple blasts at Axew, causing it to stagger on its last legs.

Rilou smashes into Horsea once more, smacking it dead on with its palm, right over to its teammate...who stares at his hands, confused, as if he suddenly forgot how to attack. He proceeds to get a ice beam in the face for his troubles, knocking him clean cold out! Seeing his target knocked out, monohm coughs up a purple orb at Riolu instead!

Riolu, attempting to avenge his teammate, smashes the ground, causing it to shudder and deal damage to both of the enemy combatants! It looks like Horsea is on his last legs! The enemy team retaliates in force - Horsea spitting scalding hot water at Riolu, and Monohym whipping up a intense gust of wind, tossing Riolu like a ragdoll! Man, that looked like it hurt! Riolu staggers as he gets up...the odds are against him, can he win?"

"Horsea, use your speed to nail a hit before you go. As for you Monohm, continue smashing Riolu until its game over!"

Horsea: Scald*3 (Riolu)
Monohm: Thunderbolt -> Hurricane -> Hurricane (All Riolu)
If Riolu tries to Dodge, use Surf to swamp the area.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
*inhales*
"Got to... At least... Take out that seahorse-giant-namesake.... We're not.... into this... for naught!"

...... Go, Gray. Typhon-Horsea is fast, but he's disoriented and disillusioned as well if he thinks he can outspeed you. Clear your head before you move, you only have one shot on this. May the Fairy spirit be with you.

*exhales*
"Eight Trigams, Sixty Four Palms... no. Ice Make, Lance!"

Bullet Punch + Force Palm (Horsea) > Combo Cooldown > Earthquake
IF Riolu hits himself due to confusion, THEN repeat a1 until Horsea is knocked out.

Force Palm Base Power is 6, meaning if I don't hit myself...... I need more power.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
TIME TO MATH THIS

HP 79
EN 50

HP 10
EN 76

VS

BLARGH DEAD

HP 34
EN 40
Badly burned, Confused

PRIRIOTY WARZ:
Riolu is confused!

2256 (need 5000)

IT
HIT ITSELF
IN CONFUSION

Seeing as how scald and thunderbolt have 100% accuracy, and combined currently deal more then 40 damage to Riolu it's safe to call this one.

"Oh god, Horsea and Monohym are converging....Riolu looks like he's going to take a punch at Horsea to knock it out but he hits himself in confusion! One zap and scalding wave later and he's down folks! That's game!"

I get 2 UC
you lot get 1 CC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 MC, in addition to any benifits your items would reward you.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Thanks for the refs Nyt, and thanks for the intro too, Typon.

"I'll challenge you soon enough, Terrakion."

"And I'll beat up your Dragons while Gray's at it. Promise made, promise kept."

Thanks for reffing, nyttyn, and thanks for the great battle Zt! You did great for your first time!

Also Nyttyn, each of my pokemon should have gotten a KOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)