Nidoran♀- Growl, Tackle
Weedle- Poison Sting, String Shot
Caterpie- Tackle, String Shot
Jigglypuff- Sing
Goldeen- Peck, Tail Whip
Horsea- Bubble
Tentacool- Acid

Little Cup Rules:
TM/HM moves legal except Fissure, Horn Drill, Dragon Rage, and Metronome.
Only Pokemon obtainable at level 5 or under in the 1st generation are legal.
All battles will be at level 5.

Have fun!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see how this might be viable? ?_? LC doesn't really exist pre-ADV due to the lack of the Pomeg Berry glitch in Emerald which allowed Lv 5 Pokemon to be hatched with Level Up moves eg Staryu with Hydro Pump. If you want to, you might want to try generating interest in the Other Metagames forum. Rules of that forum is found here. It's advised to see if there's any interest via irc on the #othermetas channel before posting though. If you'd like to go for LC, ADV LC might be a good way to start where LC is started though smogon only officially supported since DPP only iirc.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You kinda need tradebacks from GSC to make this work. In GSC you actually have breeding. You can even get Level-up moves on your mons, too, as long as both parents know those moves (this isn't particular to GSC, though it does make it difficult to have certain level-up moves and egg moves on the same set).

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
I dont see how this cant be a metagame, having so little pokes to play with and all of those have a given moveset this wont be fun. Maybie something similar to what its made on pokemon stadium little cup might work out but to be honest i dont think anyone would play this.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
tbh if you wanted a somewhat-playable "pure rby" equivalent of LC you might wanna go with Petit Cup. Pika Cup might be fun too for actually using second-stage evos (as long as you ban Dragon Rage).

Yeah, please take this to Other Metagames. RoA is for Smogon's official past metagames only, I'm afraid. If someone wants to kick off a DPP LC thread, though, let's talk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)