1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

First Ou Pokemon Team

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by XxJOLTEONxX, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxJOLTEONxX

XxJOLTEONxX

Roserade/Timid/Natural Cure/Focus Sash/ 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Toxic Spikes
    ~ Sleep Powder
    ~ Leaf Storm / Grass Knot / Energy Ball
    ~ Hidden Power Fire / Hidden Power Ice

Good lead, Good spiker I chose it over Forretress because it works better wuth Swampert.

Swampert/Relaxed/Torrent/Leftovers/ 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 SpD
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Roar

If roserade can't finish the jo at lead he will. They counter each other's weaknesses

Jolteon/Timid/Volt Absorb/Choice Specs/ 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Baton Pass
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    I love Jolt, It's my favorite pokemon and it works nice with the rest.

Gyarados/Jolly/Intimidate/Life Orb/ 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    ~ Dragon Dance
    ~ Waterfall
    ~ Stone Edge
    ~ Earthquake / Bounce (I haven't chosen)

Works well with Jolt, very powerfull and can out speed Jolt with jolly nature.

Dragonite/Rash/Inner Focus/Life Orb/ 116 Atk / 200 SpA / 192 Spe
    ~ Superpower
    ~ Draco Meteor
    ~ Flamethrower
    ~ Roost / Thunderbolt (I haven't chosen)

Can get speed boost from Jolt and destroy all pretty much. It can be a wall breaker and couples good with the team.

Lucario/Adamant/Inner Focus/Life Orb/ 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    ~ Swords Dance
    ~ Close Combat
    ~ ExtremeSpeed
    ~ Stone Edge

Late game sweeper and wall breaker.

I had so many other pokemon in mind that were usefull such as Scizor, Gengar, Tyrantitar, Infernape, Empoleon, Heatran, Togekiss, Suicune, Metagross, Jirachi, Forretress,

If any of those were better choices just let me know. I don't like using legendaries at all. I'm new at this so it isn't very original as you can tell this is my first attempt at a competetive pokemon team. I put them together from the little bit I know and I thought they would be decent together at the least. I'm sorry I didn't get more into detail I am new as I will say again and don't know much. I need help making this a better OU team. (NO LEGENDARIES)
  2. Jaroda

Jaroda

I'm assuming this is for Gen IV? You need to specify in your title. Also, you need to drastically expand on your descriptions for your team mates or you're going to have your thread locked. Explain the overall strategy your team has, why you chose your mon, their moves, their EVs, and what synergy it has with the rest of the team. Only then can we rate accordingly.
  3. Haunter

Haunter 100% avocado
    is an official Team Rateris a Battle Server Administratoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnus
    Líder máximo

Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)