First OU RMT

Hello, this is going to be my first time in competitive Pokemon, so go easy on me.
Goal of the team: Winning through an offensive method.

Deoxys-Defense @ Electric Gem (Lead)
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
I chose Deoxys-D to be my unorthodox lead, because he is durable enough to setup multiple entry hazards then attempt to take down the opposing team's lead and any other after that. Taunt is stop the other lead from setting up their entry hazards. Deoxy-D will suprise the other team for uncommon lead.

Donphan @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
Donphan supplies my team with extra bulk and Stealth Rock when Deoxys-D fails to set-up Stealth Rock on the field. Donphan's EV Spread helps to stay in battle longer. Rapid Spin to remove entry hazards and Leech Seed. Earthquake gives coverage against Ice-types and Ice Shard to take down Dragon-types, Flying-types, and etc. Donphan actually swept one team when testing the team.

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 120 Spd / 136 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
Volcarona is special sweeper with unique typing. Due to its EV Spread and Nature, Volcarona can set-up multiple Quiver Dances to power up its next attacks. Fiery Dance is a signature Fire-type move of Volcarona then I picked over Fire Blast, which in my opinion, less reliable. Bug Buzz is also signature move of Volcarona, that doesn't really need to be explained. Last move is a strange one on a Volcarona, Giga Drain, this adds more coverage and gives Volcarona sustain to stay longer.

Kingdra @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SDef / 164 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Rest
Kingdra is new addition to the team, thanks to Doom Dawg. Even Kingdra is currently in UU, he will surprise the opposing team with his first debut. His EV Spread lets Kingdra set-up multiple DD and then proceed to wreck with Waterfall and Outrage. Rest w/ Chesto Berry gives Kingdra free health and to remove and status inflicted to Kingdra. If a Rain Team decides to start rain, Kingdra will benefit from Swift Swim. Overall, a good sturdy pick in FWG core.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP / 240 SAtk / 36 Spd
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Heal Bell
Celebi is running the Tinkerbell moveset, the EV spread gives time for Celebi to hit Thunder Wave on the opposing Pokemon. Leaf Storm is very strong special Grass-type move that if done right will bring great results. Hidden Power [Ice] covers pesky Flying-type and Dragon-types. Heal Bell is what gives Celebi the name "Tinkerbell". Heal Bell removes all status inflicted on the party. Making Celebi a support/sweeper.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf (Glue)
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef /252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor
- Sacred Sword

Terrakion's speed with Choice Scarf is what I want from a revenge killer. Close Combat is used to put down the Dark, Steel, Rock, and Ice-types. Stone Edge for annoying Flying-types and more Ice-types. X-Scissor for Psychic-types. Sacred Sword is a unique one I picked up, ignoring enemy stats changes.

Well, I'm sorry if I didn't type an intelligent essay for each of my Pokemon like how I saw in the other RMT.

Edit #1: Added Donphan to the team, changes to Deoxys-D, Gyarados, Celebi, Volcarona.
Edit #2: Added more detailed description.
Edit #3: Changed Donphan's Nature
Edit #4: Changed a lot in the team. Awaiting more criticism.
Edit #5: Added descriptions to multiple Pokemon
Edit #6: Fixed an error in Volcarona's description.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi DemonRageX

Interesting team you have here, I especially like your creative use of Electric Gem Deoxys-D to surprise opposing Starmie looking to spin. Looking at your team, I can see entry hazards as well as offensive Dragon types as being major threats. Every member save Gyarados is susceptible to Spikes and Gyarados and Volcarona are crippled by Stealth Rock, decreasing their abilities to set up. Dragon Dancers such as Dragonite and Salamence are also threatening as your main method of checking them currently is relying on Terrakion's unreliable Stone Edge. For these reasons, I suggest replacing Metagross with an Offensive Donphan with a moveset of Rapid Spin / Earthquake / Head Smash / Ice Shard. Donphan benefits your team in many ways. First, he is able to rapid spin away entry hazards, giving your set up sweepers much better opportunities at setting up. Second, Donphan gives you a priority Ice Shard which checks opposing Dragon types. Finally, Donphan is able to check common sand team threats such as Tyranitar, Terrakion, and Landorus with his great bulk and powerful attack stat. Head Smash is used over Stealth Rock as you already have the move on Deoxys-D and with the lure set you are using, you're able to eliminate the most common rapid spinner in Starmie so you'll likely have rocks up for the match. Head Smash is useful in hitting Rotom-W on the switch as well as eliminating enemy Volcarona looking to set up.

Now for some smaller changes. I suggest changing Deoxys-D's EV spread to 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd with a Timid nature as well as replacing Psycho Boost with Taunt. The faster spread allows you to speed tie with other Deoxys-D who commonly run full speed and go for the Taunt. Taunt is also useful in preventing slower set-up sweepers from setting up such as Dragonite and Adamant Lucario. On Gyarados, I recommend replacing Earthquake with Bounce. Bounce allows you to get past opposing Grass types and provides great coverage alongside Waterfall. Lastly a more offensive EV spread of 252 SAtk / 4 SDef /252 Spd with a Timid nature can be used on Celebi to outspeed more threats and pull off the sweep. This sacrifices bulk but with Giga Drain you are able to restore much of the damage taken while setting up.

Hope I helped and good luck with your team!

Set:
Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Head Smash

tl;dr
Metagross ----> Offensive Donphan
Deoxys-D's EV spread ----> 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Psycho Boost on Deoxys-D ----> Taunt
Earthquake on Gyarados ----> Bounce
Celebi's EV spread ----> 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest nature on Celebi ----> Timid nature

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey. You should lengthen your descriptions to at least a paragraph's length, so the mods don't lock it. I like the offensive pace this team sets, except for the fact that you have no way of getting rid of Stealth Rock, which can and will destroy Volcarona and Gyarados, two of your main sweepers. Upon looking through your team, Metagross seems like the least-needed member. Everything it can do is covered by another member of your team. To help with your problem against Stealth Rock, I'd recommend the use of a Starmie over Metagross. It can spin the hazards that trouble your team away, all while packing a great amount of synergy. It also gives your team an answer to opposing Gliscor and Landorus. For Volcarona, I'd recommend the use of Fire Blast over Fiery Dance. It's a stronger move, and can easily force more KOs than Fiery Dance. It's a small change, but I'd recommend using a SubDD Gyarados over your current Gyarados, due to its ability to avoid status and beat common Pokemon, such as Blissey, Rotom-W, and Specially Defensive Jirachi.

Sets:

Starmie @ Life Orb | Natural Cure
Timid Nature | 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | 0 Atk
Rapid Spin | Hydro Pump | Thunderbolt | Ice Beam

Gyarados @ Leftovers | Intimidate
Adamant Nature | 56 HP / 240 Atk / 212 Spe
Substitute | Dragon Dance | Waterfall | Bounce

Nitpicks:

Fiery Dance ----> Fire Blast

Starmie's set is just the standard LO set. The EVs for Gyarados's set give it the ability to outspeed Tornadus-T after one Dragon Dance, and the HP EVs give Gyarados's subs some extra bulk. Good luck!

Okay, your team looks like a nice offensive one but there is a couple things I want to point out. First of all 1/3 is weak to steath's and I noticed that you don't have a spinner. I don't want to point you in the wrong direction or any thing but your best bet would be starmie. It could be your offensive water in your offensive FWG core plus getting rid of half of your 1/3 weakness to steath's. The other thing is you seam to be the only other person besides my bro who uses the occa berry.

Hey. You should lengthen your descriptions to at least a paragraph's length, so the mods don't lock it. I like the offensive pace this team sets, except for the fact that you have no way of getting rid of Stealth Rock, which can and will destroy Volcarona and Gyarados, two of your main sweepers. Upon looking through your team, Metagross seems like the least-needed member. Everything it can do is covered by another member of your team. To help with your problem against Stealth Rock, I'd recommend the use of a Starmie over Metagross. It can spin the hazards that trouble your team away, all while packing a great amount of synergy. It also gives your team an answer to opposing Gliscor and Landorus. For Volcarona, I'd recommend the use of Fire Blast over Fiery Dance. It's a stronger move, and can easily force more KOs than Fiery Dance. It's a small change, but I'd recommend using a SubDD Gyarados over your current Gyarados, due to its ability to avoid status and beat common Pokemon, such as Blissey, Rotom-W, and Specially Defensive Jirachi.

Sets:

Starmie @ Life Orb | Natural Cure
Timid Nature | 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | 0 Atk
Rapid Spin | Hydro Pump | Thunderbolt | Ice Beam

Gyarados @ Leftovers | Intimidate
Adamant Nature | 56 HP / 240 Atk / 212 Spe
Substitute | Dragon Dance | Waterfall | Bounce

Nitpicks:

Fiery Dance ----> Fire Blast

Starmie's set is just the standard LO set. The EVs for Gyarados's set give it the ability to outspeed Tornadus-T after one Dragon Dance, and the HP EVs give Gyarados's subs some extra bulk. Good luck!
Thanks, and I do apologize for not writing more for each of my Pokemon. Also, considering your suggestions. I'm just going to wait and see for responses of my changes.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Hi DemonRageX

I noticed that you are too weak against defensive gliscor...Your donphan do nothing to it, volcarona is crushed by him, gliscor walls you deoxys d...and celebi is not the best option for it.
Also gyarados could beat him, but if the opponent is intelligent, he will not let you do that.
Maybe using Swords Dance Terrakion with Rock Gem and Stone Edge. Terrakion is a Gliscor's lure, but with one SD you OHKO it with stone edge.
Try to add Rotom-w to the team instead of Gyarados so you can scarf him in case that you use the terrakion set that i gave you.

Hi DemonRageX

I noticed that you are too weak against defensive gliscor...Your donphan do nothing to it, volcarona is crushed by him, gliscor walls you deoxys d...and celebi is not the best option for it.
Also gyarados could beat him, but if the opponent is intelligent, he will not let you do that.
Maybe using Swords Dance Terrakion with Rock Gem and Stone Edge. Terrakion is a Gliscor's lure, but with one SD you OHKO it with stone edge.
Try to add Rotom-w to the team instead of Gyarados so you can scarf him in case that you use the terrakion set that i gave you.
Thanks, but without Donphan, how am I supposed to remove entry hazards?

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Thanks, but without Donphan, how am I supposed to remove entry hazards?
Im not saying that you have to leave donphan...
Im only saying that you need something to counter Physically defensive Gliscor and replace gyarados with Rotom-W

Im not saying that you have to leave donphan...
Im only saying that you need something to counter Physically defensive Gliscor and replace gyarados with Rotom-W
I will consider your suggestion. I was think replacing Gyarados with Starmie instead. What do you think? Starmie or Rotom-W take Gyarados's place.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I will consider your suggestion. I was think replacing Gyarados with Starmie instead. What do you think? Starmie or Rotom-W take Gyarados's place.
Well, you almost have Donphan as spinner, i think scarf Rotom-W would be better.

Rotom-Wish (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Well, you almost have Donphan as spinner, i think scarf Rotom-W would be better.

Rotom-Wish (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick
Hmm... Trinitrotoluene suggested to change my current Gyarados with SubDD Gyarados. I like Rotom-W but Choice Scarf Rotom-W sounds like a revenge killer. I will still consider your suggestion.

Sayonara

don't forget
Hey,

Cool team, DemonRageX! For Donphan, I would go with an Adamant Nature instead of a Timid Nature. Donphan really appreciates that power boost, and it's already slow, so it doesn't need a positive speed nature. Also, Timid weakens Donphan's Attack stat, something you don't want, as it's a physical attacker. I'd also recommend Stone Edge over Head Smash on Donphan. While it is a weaker move, you won't take a ton of recoil after using it. As Donphan is an important team member and doesn't have a recovery move, keeping it healthy would benefit your team a lot. I don't have much to add - the other team raters did a solid job! Cool team, and good luck!

Hey,

Cool team, DemonRageX! For Donphan, I would go with an Adamant Nature instead of a Timid Nature. Donphan really appreciates that power boost, and it's already slow, so it doesn't need a positive speed nature. Also, Timid weakens Donphan's Attack stat, something you don't want, as it's a physical attacker. I'd also recommend Stone Edge over Head Smash on Donphan. While it is a weaker move, you won't take a ton of recoil after using it. As Donphan is an important team member and doesn't have a recovery move, keeping it healthy would benefit your team a lot. I don't have much to add - the other team raters did a solid job! Cool team, and good luck!
Thank you for the compliment! I will go fix Donphan's Nature. Also what do you think about Gyarados? Should I change make any changes to Gyarados, because I'm having a tough time deciding with Choice Scarf Rotom-W, Standard LO Starmie, and SubDD Gyarados. Should I keep Gyarados the same? What is your opinion on it?

I wrote a really big RMT, but I lost it :(
Will write it again.

I have around 5 to 6 changes that could be implemented to your team to COUNTER the Metagame, because countering the Metagame is by far the best way to win all the time (or at least a lot).

Lets begin with the first of the list :) Deoxys-D. It is awesome and I like it a lot, the set there is pretty effective and I like it. The Electric Gem though kind of worries me in a way the boost is huge but is it worth it? Leftovers is just more appealing in general and increase the life of your wall. I think as you described you did not get the importance of the move Taunt. It is amazing, I have been playing UU for a while and I found out many more utilities here in OU we don't use such as block substitutes and impede getting crippled. Creating switches and opportunity for occasional set up. Example is using Taunt on Blissey, Ferrothorn, Jellicent and stall opponents. It is PERFECT and nifty. Also exploring Taunt to avoid DDs from the multiple Dragons in the tier which I will bring up later on this RMT.
This was kind of a heads-up, but remember use Lefties instead of Electric Gem, it is more worth it.

The spinner is amazing and I suggest you use Stealth Rock instead of Head Smash. Donphan just does not have DAT POWAH and it is just better suited to your team facilitate a sweep with your 4 well chosen sweepers. Almost every team has at least one Pokemon weak to SR. Unless the team was built not to be so. But sincerely it is a one turn setup move and it is REALLY easy to use with the Sturdy ability. Not that you will need it, you shouldn't and that brings me to the next point: EV Spread and Nature. A bulky set will allow you to do 3 things. Lay hazards against a physical attacker with no fear of losing too much HP. Surviving for long in order to Rapid Spin. And be able to revenge kill a few dragons and attack more consistently late game. Use this spread: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe and an Impish Nature (+Def, -SpA).

Proceeding to the FWG core. The first part of the core is Volcarona an extremely amazing Moth. Volcarona has an appearant mistake in its moveset, HP Rock. HP Ground allows you to effectively counter Heatran which otherwise walls you. While HP Rock can only be useful against 4 powerful mons (Volc, Gyara, Dnite and Mence) it is not worth it since you have a Scarfed Terrakion at hands and a Gyara with Stone Edge. So go for HP Ground. This is a set I effectively use in some of my Sun Teams, with the implement of Roost and Giga Drain in BW2 this set is almost as effective out of sun teams. It is a Physically Defensive Volcarona.

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 136 HP / 252 Def / 120 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Roost / Giga Drain

The deal is Volcarona has 3 weaknesses physical attacks, rocks and water. The physical part being upgraded you have no idea how much you live more. Volcarona is some sort of bug Dnite... It sets up on a HUGE amount of pokes. In every match I play with it I use sun teams with a FWG core, and recently tried on a rain team with different movesets obviously (but rain is for laddering noobs), and it wrecks the shit out of everything. It guarantees sometimes even two quiver dances and the fiery dance acts divine further increasing chances to sweep. The last move slot is up to you... Giga Drain works divine against things like Politoed, Starmie, Gastrodon, Quagsire and it heals you a bit less than Roost. Giga Drain is great on countering the infamous rain teams. Roost is kind of meh... It does not add coverage, only reliable recovery. It is up to you though.

Moving on to the next member... Gyarados. I have quite a good substitute for Gyarados that you might enjoy it, as it counters by itself a complete Drizzle team. I would dare to say it is the most Anti-Metagame Mon at the moment. It is called Kingdra. It will fill a similar purpose with a bulkier approach, you might only miss Moxie, but in compensation you will laugh when facing a Rain Team.

Kingdra @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Rest

The EV spread allows you to survive 2 BoltBeams from LO Starmie. While at +2 Speed you are able to outspeed base 100 pokes at +1 and Max Speed (notoriously ScarfMence and ScarfRachi). At rain you already are at +2 automatically so... :D
Dragon types are really useful as they are only resisted by Steel Types, which you do NOT and you should try to have at least one around to keep that countering, otherwise players will simply SPAM Draco Meteors and Outrages at you until you lose. That is another story though.

Moving down to Celebi!I am not mistaken Grass and Psychic is the most weak type defensively... But Celebi pulls the job so well. You have a great Mixed Wall, Deoxys D... If you follow my advice on Donphan you will guarantee a Physical Wall. 2 bulky sweepers, but to totally complement that you should try a Tinkerbell set on Celebi. Nasty Plot users usually have to be really fast not to be revenge killed and Celebi is just going to suit the team best by spreading around Paralysis and healing off the poisons, burns and paralysis you will receive. Your team just looks perfect to status around but with the Celebi Tinkerbell set you ward off these EASILY.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP / 240 SpA / 36 Spe
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power Ice
- Recover/Heal Bell

Imagine the following, your team is weak to Dragons and it is a fact, you got to use Ice Moves and I recommend using Celebi. It acts as a lure for Salamence which believes it is able to setup or simply Fire Blast. But Thunder Wave paralyzes things on the switch giving you some advantage over Dragons and Faster Threats like Gengar... Paralysis support is really appreciated by the rest of your team, such as Volcarona and even Kingdra out of rain appreciates it. Leaf Storm provides you with a hit and run strategy. Recover or Heal Bell is a case of need and change in the Metagame. I would run the team and see if your team needs that Heal Bell support, or if it needs Celebi alive for longer.

I find only one problem with Terrakion the last move bugs me... You could use Rock Slide or even Sleep Talk. Rock slide is for accuracy at the end of the match when you don't wanna risk to miss a Stone Edge. While using him as Sleep Absorber is pretty gimmicky it sometimes shows itself as effective.

@Doom Dawg Thank you for your input. I love your suggestion, but I have one question. My goal of my original team was to win through an offensive method. So why sacrifice a lot of power for bulk? Sweepers are made to take down as much Pokemon before being taken down.

Well a team with 3 great sweepers, support with Donphan and Celebi along with that Deoxys laying hazards. When you add Bulk you add Power, specially on Volcarona.

This is kind of personal but of you are using Offensive Donphan there is no need for it, since you could be better off using Mamoswine. Donphan's niche over Mamoswine is that Rapid Spin support. Defensive set for Donphan helps him to Rapid Spin move often and that really increases the number of turns before Gyarados or Volcarona have to sweep. How do you expect to sweep a team using no steel types to absorb the plethora of Outrage users in OU.

Bulky Volcarona at the guaranteed +1 is stronger than the offensive set. Volcarona gained recovery moves with BW2 and this is so interesting as it allows you to further expand your sweep and reduce the amount of Life Orb recoil. Kingdra is more offensive than Gyarados if you take account of countering the whole rain metagame and using STAB outrage it can plow through teams that have no Steel Types left.

Celebi with Nasty Plot would go better off with a Substitute. And you miss the move coverage, you have even more power with Leaf Storm than Giga Drain. Recover provides the necessary recovery. Anyway do you see my point you aren't losing any power you are only gaining it. You still have Gyarados DD with a higher chance to set it up. You can still counter the OU metagame and add a Dragon Move. Volcarona now is not frail by any means and can setup on almost everything and get a boost in its speed and power.

I recommend you to use a Steel type somewhere, a Moxie Mence or DDnite rampage through your team with ease.

Well a team with 3 great sweepers, support with Donphan and Celebi along with that Deoxys laying hazards. When you add Bulk you add Power, specially on Volcarona.

This is kind of personal but of you are using Offensive Donphan there is no need for it, since you could be better off using Mamoswine. Donphan's niche over Mamoswine is that Rapid Spin support. Defensive set for Donphan helps him to Rapid Spin move often and that really increases the number of turns before Gyarados or Volcarona have to sweep. How do you expect to sweep a team using no steel types to absorb the plethora of Outrage users in OU.

Bulky Volcarona at the guaranteed +1 is stronger than the offensive set. Volcarona gained recovery moves with BW2 and this is so interesting as it allows you to further expand your sweep and reduce the amount of Life Orb recoil. Kingdra is more offensive than Gyarados if you take account of countering the whole rain metagame and using STAB outrage it can plow through teams that have no Steel Types left.

Celebi with Nasty Plot would go better off with a Substitute. And you miss the move coverage, you have even more power with Leaf Storm than Giga Drain. Recover provides the necessary recovery. Anyway do you see my point you aren't losing any power you are only gaining it. You still have Gyarados DD with a higher chance to set it up. You can still counter the OU metagame and add a Dragon Move. Volcarona now is not frail by any means and can setup on almost everything and get a boost in its speed and power.

I recommend you to use a Steel type somewhere, a Moxie Mence or DDnite rampage through your team with ease.
Thank you for clarifying your suggestions. I will consider it. But, isn't Kingdra moved down into UU tier?

Yes it has, but Pokemon from UU can still compete in OU. It does not mean its bad, it means that people dont often use it. Kingdras usage is rising though, due to rain teams being omnipresent (omnipotent, and omniscient). If the hype of rain does not end I can clearly see Kingdra coming over to OU.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Going to request that you add descriptions for the pokemon you added, or this is in violation of RMT Forum rules.

Yeah, I stayed up til 3 A.M. typing these descriptions. I'm fixing them now. Any more suggestions?
3 am?????????????????????????????????????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i prefer giving Deoxys-D, 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpDef because it'll last much longer. Next of all, your creativity with Swift Swim is impressive because OU Rain is so common you get a boost against rain teams, but their are better Swift Swim Users that have access to Swords Dance. Kingdra has lack of reliable recovery, so it has fallen to UU. I prefer finding a better user of swift swim. a better user

3 am?????????????????????????????????????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i prefer giving Deoxys-D, 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpDef because it'll last much longer. Next of all, your creativity with Swift Swim is impressive because OU Rain is so common you get a boost against rain teams, but their are better Swift Swim Users that have access to Swords Dance. Kingdra has lack of reliable recovery, so it has fallen to UU. I prefer finding a better user of swift swim. a better user
Problem: No other OU Pokemon has Swift Swim.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Problem: No other OU Pokemon has Swift Swim.
First, Kingdra is not OU. He is UU.

Second, there are no OU pokemons with swift swim, only this ones:

-Qwilfish
-Ludicolo
-Floatzel
-Gorebyss
-Kabutops
-Omastar
-Seismitoad
-Seaking
-etc

their are better Swift Swim Users that have access to Swords Dance
Kabutops learns Swords Dance and has Swift Swim.
I repeat, no pokemons with Swift swim exists in OU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)