-Ludicolo
-Floatzel
-Gorebyss
-Kabutops
-Omastar
-Seismitoad
-Seaking
-etc

Kabutops learns Swords Dance and has Swift Swim.
I repeat, no pokemons with Swift swim exists in OU
I knew Kingdra was in UU, but I guess I forgot to type that.

Unique team! Seems creative. Especially your Deoxys set. That will probably catch some teams off guard
Thanks for the praise, I tested this team in Pokemon Showdown and it's showing good results. I'm still thinking about replacing Kingdra to keep up with the OU pace. Still taking any suggestions.

First, Kingdra is not OU. He is UU.

Second, there are no OU pokemons with swift swim, only this ones:

-Qwilfish
-Ludicolo
-Floatzel
-Gorebyss
-Kabutops
-Omastar
-Seismitoad
-Seaking
-etc
For some reason my post is in the same quote. Well, below the underscore is my post.

NU, RU, BL2, UU, and BL can compete in the OU tier. I see Kabutops in Ubers a lot and its like in NU. Swords Dance Kabutops is effective. Use it. Kabutop can also run Rapid Spin, so Offensive Donphan is not needed + Kabutops has a base 115 Atk combined with the speed against the common Rain Team will boost its Water STAB moves to tremendous levels. Donphan will not be needed because it lacks enough speed. I tried it out before, its set-up bait for pokemon like Salamence, Haxorus, and Latios. It can also be easily destroyed by Gengar and Espeon. Xatu and Espeon can switch in on donphan and Deoxys-D as an Anti-Lead forcing you to switch.

No Picture for Set...

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Nature: Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Stone Edge
-Rapid Spin

You can switch Offensive Donphan with a another better wall. Considerations are Gastrodon, Lati@s, Blissey, Amoonguss, Skarmory, Forretress, and Ferrothorn.

Kabutops learns Swords Dance and has Swift Swim.
I repeat, no pokemons with Swift swim exists in OU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)