ORAS OU First RMT - Mega Lopunny

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hello, I'm someone who is very new to the competitive battling scene. I've been battling with this team for a while and would like to get some feedback. The team don't always win, but my noob skill may be put blame on.
Hopefully I can get feedback to improve my team!

Alice (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return

The Mega of my team. At first I thought of building a team of M-Gardevoir, but I decided to scrap the idea for Loppunny - I've been kinda into Gardevoir too much so why not try something new? Lopunny is cool btw.
This set is pretty basic (well nearly everything here is basic aside from Talonflame).
Usually I use her as the lead with Fake Out. I choose Ice Punch over PuP as Lopunny is rather frail, and I don't think she would survive long enough to get benefit from the Atk boost. Ice Punch can hit non-tank Garchomp too.
There's one thing I kinda don't like about Lopunny is her High Jump Kick, maybe because I have some sort of bad luck but it really like to miss, I have to be very careful with using this move. Other than that, she's awesome.

(omg ur model is huge Talonflame)
Birb (Talonflame) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Atk / 92 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Brave Bird

On a personal side, I hate Talonflame. It's a stupid bird. But priority Brave Bird is really good so whatever, I'm gonna use this stupid bird.
This set is different from the Smogon Analysis, as it was taken from this core. Yeah this team was basically built around that.
As the description already said, the EVs are for a chance to OHKO Keldeo after Rocks. Decided to choose Brave Bird since it seems to hit harder, and leftovers can provide some recover.

Strawberry (Latias) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt

A Defogger is mandatory, as Talonflame is extremely week to Stealth Rock. Latias has some more bulk than her brother, so I pick her all the way. Roost is to increase longetivity, since I need Latias to get Defog support for Talonflame. Thunderbolt for annoying Flying types like Skarmory. Draco Meteor is needed for the high BP, however opponent can switch a fairy on to it and the SpA drop isn't something that favoring.
I was uncertain between LO and leftovers, but I decide to follow the basic set first. I'd love to get suggestion for Latias' item.

Ohm nom nom (Garchomp) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

I LOVE Garchomp. She's the Rock setter of my team, because every team needs hazard? There isn't anything much to say about it, this TankChomp is hella bulky, and she seem to work well with Lopunny as Lopunny really appreciate how Garchomp can weaken the opponent. I choose Toxic over Fire Blast to cripple special mons, and also to get some damage onto the opponent aside from the Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet combo - which only work for physical attackers.

Easter Egg (Azumarill) (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

At first I use a Belly Drum set. However, Choice Band provides more power, and my team kinda need a wallbreaker. Huge Power doubles Azu's Atk to an amazing level, and Choice Band doesn't force it to lose HP to get power - or missing opportunity because not enough HP for Belly Drum.
After trying to use it, I think this banded blue easter egg works pretty well with her teammates, and destroys a lot of stuffs. However being locked into only one move isn't that fun, I have to switch her in and out a lot because of being locked into one move - but that may just because my skill is terrible.

おひめさま (Serperior) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Princess Serperior is likely a filler for the last slot, as I couldn't think of any pokemon. But anyway, Contrary Leaf Storm is incredible, boosting the snake's SpA to an insane level. Hidden Power Fire can help dealing with some Steel types too, as my Talonflame only have BB, and HJK on Lopunny is rather risky - oh wait I still have Garchomp though, but HP Fire works better on the annoying Ferrothorn, and maybe Scizor. Taunt is used to prevent some pokemon spreading status to my team.
However, a downside is that LO drains Serperior's health rather fast, Taunt was used instead of Giga Drain, and I don't have a cleric, so she usually in the role of a late game cleaner.

Threats...

My team fears
Mega Altaria, because of its good typing that resists many of my team's attack and the natural bulk. I could hardly switch anything onto it. Especially if my Azumarill or Lopunny is down, there's hardly a way to hit this thing. My team will even struggle more if they meet a physically defensive set..
I've had a really hard time dealing with
Mega Manectric, It usually just wreck my Birb and Azu with its electric STAB, hits Garchomp, Serperior, Latias with HP Ice - or a Fire coverage for the snake ; and it speed ties with Lopunny. Usually when I face this guy, my Lopunny is somehow weakened, so I have a big disadvantage over M-Mane.

There may be more threats but these are the ones that I struggled the most when I got my team into test.
Suggestions and and feedbacks to make this team better are greatly appreciated! (And yet I need to improve my skill too lol)

Alice (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return

EVs: 248 HP / 160 Atk / 92 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Strawberry (Latias) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt

Ohm nom nom (Garchomp) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Easter Egg (Azumarill) (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

おひめさま (Serperior) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Hey Scarlet Tea , the offensive synergy of your team is very good but as you mentoined , you struggles against a few mons like Mega Altaria , Poison Jab Weavile , Mega Manectric and Thundurus , you also looks quite weak to Charizard Mega X but it can't set up against any of your mon if you play wisely , as your Serp had taunt so it can't even set up against it.

First of all talking of your weakness to eletric , I think
Hippowdon > Garchomp , It really helps you against Electrics , Charizard X and Birdspam and its more reliable than chomp.Ye I know it breaks the offensive momentum of your team but it really worth changing. Coming to th next point , I don't really thinks you are weak to Mega Altaria , as you have Will-o-Wisp on Talonflame so you can burn it to decrease its attack but if you still feels weak to Mega Altaria then Bulk Up > Swords Dance on Talonflame as you can burn Mega Altaria and also can increase your defense so Mega Altaria don't stand a chance against your team.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Summary:
Garchomp >>>>>
Hippowdon
Talonflame (Set)

Hope I helped :]....

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey Scarlet Tea , the offensive synergy of your team is very good but as you mentoined , you struggles against a few mons like Mega Altaria , Poison Jab Weavile , Mega Manectric and Thundurus , you also looks quite weak to Charizard Mega X but it can't set up against any of your mon if you play wisely , as your Serp had taunt so it can't even set up against it.

First of all talking of your weakness to eletric , I think
Hippowdon > Garchomp , It really helps you against Electrics , Charizard X and Birdspam and its more reliable than chomp.Ye I know it breaks the offensive momentum of your team but it really worth changing. Coming to th next point , I don't really thinks you are weak to Mega Altaria , as you have Will-o-Wisp on Talonflame so you can burn it to decrease its attack but if you still feels weak to Mega Altaria then Bulk Up > Swords Dance on Talonflame as you can burn Mega Altaria and also can increase your defense so Mega Altaria don't stand a chance against your team.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Summary:
Garchomp >>>>>
Hippowdon
Talonflame (Set)

Hope I helped :]....
Thank you very much for your feedback! Glad that my team doesn't look too bad.

Pretty strange that I had little trouble dealing with Weavile, but maybe because I haven't seen enough Weaviles, and the opposing side just like to spam Ice to my side and Lopunny can pretty much simply kick it to death :/ I've never faced Thundurus and Zard X during the team test, will definitely be aware of them.

It's kinda sad to pull Garchomp off my team, as I really like it and how it can chip damages from opponents. But the weakness to Mega Manectric is dangerous for my team, so I'll definitely try Hippowdon. You will be missed Garchomp :(

I'll see if that Talonflame set is going to work better than the old set!

I have a different idea for your stupid bird and you having a hatred for talonflame
Makes you blind to some other options that talonflame could use.
This set I find works really well when I play online
Talonflame
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Talonflame not holding anything not only powers up acrobatics but it can also be a good switch in when any mon
Tries to knock off anything. The EV spread is a little awkward but the max HP and 88 def can help talonflame if you can get a will o wisp off and I've seen that if you will o a Garchomp with max attack adamant talonflame lives a rock slide and possibly a stone edge depending on the rolls.acrobatics is a better subsitue for brave bird as it deals so much damage without the drawback of recoil.SD is obvious but you mainly wanna set up on a ferrothorn bluffing a flare blitz that no one would dare leave on a ferrothorn(well from my experience they don't). Another min to set up on is Garchomp as well because if it is burned roost healing can be extremely beneficial to talonflame. I may have been a bit confusing but I think you understand my point

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Hey there solid team, but it could use a few changes that could make it better.

One thing I noticed and is also said on your threat list is that your team has a major threat against Electric types such as Mega Manectric, Thundurus, and also Mega Charizard X but it has a hard time setting up on most of your Pokemon if you play wisely. So I do suggest trying out Hippowdon over Garchomp, as this will help against Electric types better with ease being able to avoid being 2HKO'd from Mega Manectric and LO Thundurus's HP Ice, and has good bulky defense to tank hits from Zard X. However Hippowdon does lose a bit of the fast momentum of your team, but I'll promise it will be worth it.

While chatting with Skarmx2, we both disliked Life Orb on Serperior. The reasoning is that Life Orb lowers the longevity of Serperior which Serperior dislikes, so I suggest Miracle Seed instead. This will keep Serperior alive in battle a bit longer, and gives Leaf Storm a bit more power only. I'll optionally do think you should try out Glare>Taunt on Serperior as this can help paralyze opponents slowing them down; and this works as a lure for Tornadus-T which seems like a pain to deal with and goes the same for Mega Altaria.

Lastly I'll say Healing Wish>Defog on Latias, as this can help recover Mega Lopunny, Azumarill, or any other Pokemon that is low on HP to win the game. However this does sacrifice Latias in the process which could cost you over Roost which is why I'm making this "Optional" for you to change if you want. Anyway I hoped I helped, have a nice day ^_^

Final Changes
>

Miracle Seed(+Glare)>Life Orb(+Taunt)
(Optional)

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

If you don't want to have a Sandstorm change Sand Stream to Sand Force.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
I have a different idea for your stupid bird and you having a hatred for talonflame
Makes you blind to some other options that talonflame could use.
This set I find works really well when I play online
Talonflame
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Talonflame not holding anything not only powers up acrobatics but it can also be a good switch in when any mon
Tries to knock off anything. The EV spread is a little awkward but the max HP and 88 def can help talonflame if you can get a will o wisp off and I've seen that if you will o a Garchomp with max attack adamant talonflame lives a rock slide and possibly a stone edge depending on the rolls.acrobatics is a better subsitue for brave bird as it deals so much damage without the drawback of recoil.SD is obvious but you mainly wanna set up on a ferrothorn bluffing a flare blitz that no one would dare leave on a ferrothorn(well from my experience they don't). Another min to set up on is Garchomp as well because if it is burned roost healing can be extremely beneficial to talonflame. I may have been a bit confusing but I think you understand my point
Thank you very much for the rate! I think I understand what you mean. Never seen that set though, but will try it :o Maybe I'll give Acrobatics a shot as BB seems hurt for Talonflame.
Also isn't that Bold nature looks a little weird? I guess you mean Impish nature.

Hey there solid team, but it could use a few changes that could make it better.

One thing I noticed and is also said on your threat list is that your team has a major threat against Electric types such as Mega Manectric, Thundurus, and also Mega Charizard X but it has a hard time setting up on most of your Pokemon if you play wisely. So I do suggest trying out Hippowdon over Garchomp, as this will help against Electric types better with ease being able to avoid being 2HKO'd from Mega Manectric and LO Thundurus's HP Ice, and has good bulky defense to tank hits from Zard X. However Hippowdon does lose a bit of the fast momentum of your team, but I'll promise it will be worth it.

While chatting with Skarmx2, we both disliked Life Orb on Serperior. The reasoning is that Life Orb lowers the longevity of Serperior which Serperior dislikes, so I suggest Miracle Seed instead. This will keep Serperior alive in battle a bit longer, and gives Leaf Storm a bit more power only. I'll optionally do think you should try out Glare>Taunt on Serperior as this can help paralyze opponents slowing them down; and this works as a lure for Tornadus-T which seems like a pain to deal with and goes the same for Mega Altaria.

Lastly I'll say Healing Wish>Defog on Latias, as this can help recover Mega Lopunny, Azumarill, or any other Pokemon that is low on HP to win the game. However this does sacrifice Latias in the process which could cost you over Roost which is why I'm making this "Optional" for you to change if you want. Anyway I hoped I helped, have a nice day ^_^

Final Changes
>

Miracle Seed(+Glare)>Life Orb(+Taunt)
(Optional)

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

If you don't want to have a Sandstorm change Sand Stream to Sand Force.
Thank you very much for the rate! I'll definitly switch Garchomp to Hippowdon as there's already suggestion for that (should've edited the OP :P)
For Serperior, I'm not quite sure on changing LO to Miracle seed on Serperior, since the boost is pretty sweet, and it help HP Fire KO annoying stuffs like Ferrothorn - well I still have Lopunny for that but High Jump Miss isn't something that I'm too favor in using. I'll try it, but personally I still prefer just the common Life Orb. Glare seems to be a cool choice though :D
And I'll probably just keep Latias the way she is, I really need a defogger for my Talonflame, so she needs to be alive as long as possible.

Hey, really nice team here however it have some flaws but i'll try to fix them.

The biggest threat for your team are without doubt Dragon Dancer like M-Charizard-X/Altaria, nothing can fear them or revenge kill them or just check them. I don't think you have huge problem with Electric types since you have Latias to check them (for M-Mane, you have to force some 50/50 to avoid being annoyed by the incomming pursuit user, Tornadus-T) and anyway its an offensive team so i think you are fine.

As you said it before, Serperior was choosen as a 'filler' and doesn't really have utility on the team, i'd suggest to use Klefki over him, Klefki will help you against Dragon Dance, since it have acces to Thunder-Wave and to the 'Prankster' ability which allow him to have an priority on statut move.

I don't really think the Specially Defensive spread is really usefull on your team since its an offensive one and it will want to have Talonflame as a strong cleaner more than an supporter.

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpA / 176 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam

The spread is used to 2HKO M-Sableye 252 Hp/0 SpeDef

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Roost

168 Spe EV are used to outspeed Thundurus, Raikou and to hitting them with Flare Blitz since both of them have a resistence to Brave Bird.

Change in short :

Serperior >>>
Klefki

Talonflame (Set)

Hope i helped.

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Scarlet Tea, I just wanted to point out a couple problems with the rates thus far and im going to state what I think are effective ways of patching weaknesses that i've spotted on the team. To AD impish john and Charilax Blastler specifically, the problem with running Hippowdon over garchomp on this team is the fact that it saps momentum a lot, and doesn't fit with the HO nature of the team at all, and he has chomp+serp+latias to check electrics anyways which is more than enough for a HO team. For the weakness to pjab weavile, pjab has less than 8% usage on weavile, so that's not really too big a deal. For the mega altaria weakness, I think that the wisp talon set that you have changed to is more than good enough to beat alt. After those few details out of the way, here comes my rate:

Change 1:
>

Zardx
is a legitimate threat to the team so I recommend that you replace garchomp for defensive rhyperior as it maintains the offensive presence that is needed on a HO team, and it can even phase out sweepers similar to garchomp with either dragon tail or roar. Additionally, the "electric weakness" that other have described is patched up by rhyperior's 2x weakness to hp ice instead of 4x like chomp coupled with the ability solid rock that reduces the damage of their coverage moves further.

Aside from that one change, this is a very solid team and with my changes alongside what you currently have in the OP, and I don't recommend making any changes past what I've suggested and having the bulkier tflame spread with wisp. GL with the team :]

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey, really nice team here however it have some flaws but i'll try to fix them.

The biggest threat for your team are without doubt Dragon Dancer like M-Charizard-X/Altaria, nothing can fear them or revenge kill them or just check them. I don't think you have huge problem with Electric types since you have Latias to check them (for M-Mane, you have to force some 50/50 to avoid being annoyed by the incomming pursuit user, Tornadus-T) and anyway its an offensive team so i think you are fine.

As you said it before, Serperior was choosen as a 'filler' and doesn't really have utility on the team, i'd suggest to use Klefki over him, Klefki will help you against Dragon Dance, since it have acces to Thunder-Wave and to the 'Prankster' ability which allow him to have an priority on statut move.

I don't really think the Specially Defensive spread is really usefull on your team since its an offensive one and it will want to have Talonflame as a strong cleaner more than an supporter.

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpA / 176 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam

The spread is used to 2HKO M-Sableye 252 Hp/0 SpeDef

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Roost

168 Spe EV are used to outspeed Thundurus, Raikou and to hitting them with Flare Blitz since both of them have a resistence to Brave Bird.

Change in short :

Serperior >>>
Klefki

Talonflame (Set)

Hope i helped.
Thank you very much for the rate! I did say Serperior is a filler for the last slot, but I think it works pretty well with my team. And I feel like replacing it for Klefki will somehow slow down my team - though Prankster Thunder Wave is really cool, and Spikes too but I'm running Defog so I doubt I can utilize Spikes - and losing a special sweeper.
The reason I choose the defensive set for Talonflame is for mainly setting Will-O-Wisp, so I'm not really sure on switching to your suggested set. But I'll take your rates into account!

Hey Scarlet Tea, I just wanted to point out a couple problems with the rates thus far and im going to state what I think are effective ways of patching weaknesses that i've spotted on the team. To AD impish john and Charilax Blastler specifically, the problem with running Hippowdon over garchomp on this team is the fact that it saps momentum a lot, and doesn't fit with the HO nature of the team at all, and he has chomp+serp+latias to check electrics anyways which is more than enough for a HO team. For the weakness to pjab weavile, pjab has less than 8% usage on weavile, so that's not really too big a deal. For the mega altaria weakness, I think that the wisp talon set that you have changed to is more than good enough to beat alt. After those few details out of the way, here comes my rate:

Change 1:
>

Zardx
is a legitimate threat to the team so I recommend that you replace garchomp for defensive rhyperior as it maintains the offensive presence that is needed on a HO team, and it can even phase out sweepers similar to garchomp with either dragon tail or roar. Additionally, the "electric weakness" that other have described is patched up by rhyperior's 2x weakness to hp ice instead of 4x like chomp coupled with the ability solid rock that reduces the damage of their coverage moves further.

Aside from that one change, this is a very solid team and with my changes alongside what you currently have in the OP, and I don't recommend making any changes past what I've suggested and having the bulkier tflame spread with wisp. GL with the team :]
Thanks a lot for the rate! That's pretty much what I think about Hippowdon, but I couldn't fine anything else and I feel like I'm deadweight against M-Manectric, if Garchomp is still in the team (maybe I just play against them badly D: ). And indeed ZardX is scary once it has the chance to set up DD.
I'll definitely try Rhyperior, though the low speed and SpDef coupled with 2 4x weaknesses looks kinda underwhelming in some way :/

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks a lot for the rate! That's pretty much what I think about Hippowdon, but I couldn't fine anything else and I feel like I'm deadweight against M-Manectric, if Garchomp is still in the team (maybe I just play against them badly D: ). And indeed ZardX is scary once it has the chance to set up DD.
I'll definitely try Rhyperior, though the low speed and SpDef coupled with 2 4x weaknesses looks kinda underwhelming in some way :/
Rhyperior really shouldn't be left in on mons that carry water or grass coverage lol, but it can do just fine vs just about any physical attack and has a pretty sizable attack stat to go along with its defense and HP. Rhyperior is also aguably a better bird check than garchomp because it can actually touch talonflame and pinsir beyond phasing (stab stone edge ohkos both easily) and resists flying pretty well so that you don't have to rely on your own talonflame in order to beat them.

Hi, p cool team you have but I have a few quick suggestions to make it better:

Skarmory is really annoying to face as the only real move to dent it is Latias' T-bolt, so having PuP > Ice Punch on Lopunny is more beneficial. Ice Punch which is mainly for Lando-T and Garchomp isn't really needed since Talonflame takes on most bulky variants (I'll get to Talon later) and Latias dents Lando-T and KOs Garchomp as well, so I think you're covered.

Fire Blast > Toxic is a solid change for your Garchomp as it prevents Mega-Scizor from setting up and does decent damage to Ferrothorn, and Toxic is only useful vs the bulky waters/grass/grounds that you should be doubling versus instead of going for Toxic and losing momentum.

As you mentioned, Electric types are a real nuisance to handle so I recommend a
bulkier spread on Latias (152hp/104SpAtk/252+Spe), it hits a LO number while having a slimmer chance to get 2HKOed on the switch by LO Thundurus' HP Ice after Stealth Rock damage.

As mentioned earlier, Talonflame's set should be changed to make full use of WoW to set up on bulky grounds, a simple change of
Bulk Up > Swords Dance will allow you to set up on defensive variants of Lando-T and non-Whirlwind Hippo as the combination of WoW and defense boosts from Bulk Up allow you to eat up their Rock-type coverage and recover it off. A fully defensive EV spread of 248hp/252+SpDef/8Spe helps you find more setup opportunities, scoring the OHKO on Keldeo after rocks with unboosted BB isn't all too important anyway since no Keldeo stays in versus Talonflame anyway, plus with the defensive investment it's easier to find space to Bulk Up.

Don't have any issues with Azumarill, it's your main check to Sand so it's alright.

Since you mentioned that Serperior was a filler, I think a pokemon that fits the last mon role better is Scarf Tyranitar, since it traps Lati@s which your team otherwise has no switch-in for and acts as a secondary Electric check, outspeeding Thundurus and pursuiting Mega Manectric to chip it down.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 104 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

tl;dr

Lop: PuP > Ice Punch
Chomp: Fire Blast > Toxic
Latias: Bulkier Spread
Talon: Bulk Up > SD, bulkier spread
Scarf Tar > Serp

To wrap it up, the changes do make you weaker to Azumarill so you could experiment with Breloom > Azumarill as a soft check while also keeping your check versus Sand, but that's up to you I guess. I think I covered the important changes, have a nice day 〜(^∇^〜)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)