ORAS OU First RMT- OU Mega Sableye Stalll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys this is my first time posting on this forums. Looking for advice on how to improve my team.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Calm Mind

Clefable.. everyone doesn't like playing against it, why not add it to stall? Unaware saves lives. Wish/protect to heal itself/team support. Moonblast and calm mind are kinda standard.

Sableye-Mega (M) @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

The godsend pokemon. I chose to put more EVs into SpD because I have a lot of Phys Def walls. Will o wisp for the status. Fake out for the free mega vs fairy leads. Knock off is just good in general and Recover to heal up.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Chansey because of the massive hp/wall. Only stealth rocker on my team. Heal bell op support for the team. Soft boil is standard with seismic toss.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tangrowth for the bulky grass/ fairy killer. Assault vest to help with SpD. Sludge bomb so that i'm not totally boned vs fairies. Giga drain is standard. Knock off is good and hidden power fire vs ferrothorns etc.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Talon flame.. this set is something great. Versus other stall I lead with talon flame and use taunt. Then will o wisp like the annoying stall team this is. Brave Bird to clean up if I ever need it and Roost to heal up.

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Skarmory for the defog. I like rocky helm on skarmory because he just becomes a phys def wall god. Brave bird so i'm not boned if he gets taunted. Roost to heal. Defog is irreplaceable. Whirlwind to move around the baton pass teams/if a pokemon is setting up.

Threats:
I always have trouble with gliscor if I can't will-o-wisp it because of the poison heal

Interesting team for your first, but i've some recomendations. First, I recomend using Amoonguss > Tangrowth, your team is weak to Mega Altaria and other boosting Cleaner. Also I recomend using Spikes > Brave Bird on skarmory so you can increase your passive damage capability.skarmory Can't give sets right now because i'm using my CPhone.

Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Resource thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)