1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

First Team thats pure OU

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by darksantos, Aug 14, 2012.

1. darksantos

darksantos

i was looking at smogon pokedex and trying to build a good party since the last i made was too unbalanced.

This is what i came up with in the end and wondered if you guys can help me out how to furtherly make this team better *it doesnt have to be purely OU i like mix too*

[​IMG]
    Haxorus (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Brick Break
    - Dual Chop

My favorite pokemon of the Gen, this is my sweeper as a lead. Made it to a ChoiceBand Haxorus, Outrage is to sweep the last few pokemon of the opponent or to quickly kill the lead. Earthquake to take care of rock pokemon and grass types like venasaur. Dual chop to do damage without getting Haxorus confused. Brick break is to brake any mirrors and help out to take out any ice types. Haxorus is sent either as the lead or the one after taking out 3 of the opponets pokemon to do a quick sweep of their last pokemon.

[​IMG]
    Magnezone @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Charge Beam
    Magnezone has magnet pull and with hidden power i can deal with many steel types and to help out haxorus to deal with them ice beam pokemon. Substitute give Magnezone some longitivity againt other sweepers, thunder bolt for any flying type pokemon and water types. Charge beam is to hopefully raise its special attack to deal more damage with thunderbolt. Sent when ever haxorus or any of my other party members have a disadvantage.

[​IMG]
    Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Aromatherapy
    - Softboiled
    - Flamethrower
    - Toxic

Blissey as a Wall (tank) Flamethrower takes out steel and grass pokemon that i could use help to take out, aromatherapy has helped me to get hax healed from sleep and other status as the rest of my pokemon too. Softboil to heal its hp up to get the fight going, used this on pokemon online it helped me alot to take out a grass type by softboiling then using flamethrower and if hp gets low i use softboil again. Toxic makes my blissey able to give status problem to the opponents party and get him to switch out or slowly faint.

[​IMG]
    Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 56 HP / 248 Atk / 204 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Dragon Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge

Gyrados takes care of the fighting types away from blissey, substitute increases his longitivity and use water fall behind the substitute. Dragon dance get gyrados to increase his stats when the substitute is able to take a couple hits. Stone edge is to take out any flying types that may cause haxorus any problems and takes out electric types like zapdos.

[​IMG]
    Ferrothorn (M) @ Shed Shell
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Spikes
    - Stealth Rock
    - Power Whip
    - Thunder Wave

Helps me take out water and rock pokemon with power whip, when ferethorn leads he will use spikes and stealth rock as quick as possible and switch so when the other guy switches pokemon he will get double damage, thunder wave helps stall along with blissey, Use spikes and stealth rock switch to blissey and use toxic, a good combo but ends with a faint sometimes.

[​IMG]
    Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Disable

Gengar helps out taking any spychics and other ghosts types with Shadow ball, Substitute stalls the oponent and with leftovers he get the hp right back for using Substitute. Focus blast helps take out other walls like blissey or chansey as well as ice types and rock types like archeops. Finally Disable disables the main attacking move of the opponent, mostly use it to disable dragon type moves or fighting type moves to get chansey to cause poison.

Thats it for my party I hope i described it enough the Mighty said, i hope is enough for you guys to properly rate my team, let me know if i need to add more to the party or the description.
  2. TGMD

TGMD +Biosci: you both gave me crabs
    is a Tutoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    Tournament Winner

Hey darksantos, your current lack of required description length does not fit the required standards, please read the RMT Rules and change your RMT to the acceptable standard, otherwise a mod will lock this thread. you may also want to look around the forums at other RMTs and see how they're presented to get a good idea of what's acceptable.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)