1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

First Uber

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by wvdw, May 1, 2013.

1. wvdw

wvdw

So hello this is my second RMT, i know that i have another team posted too but i really wanted this team te be rated (i wont post more teams since it is not allowed or so).

I've worked for a couple of days on this team and i think its just beast. I have around 1700-1850 points on pokemonshowdown and thats pretty well i think. I dont lose often and if i lose it is cuz of a stupid mistake :(.

Anyway here's the team.

[​IMG]
    Show Hide
    Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 SDef
    Sassy Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Fire Blast
    - Low Kick / Super Power
    - Payback
    The only time i won't start with T-tar is when i see a groudon on the enemy's team wich i think ISNT a setupper, but that isnt gonna happen frequently. Leading with T-tar leads almost always to a nice Stealth Rock setup. Fire Blast is there to kill other hazard Pokés such as Ferretorn and Forretress, those really aren't a mach against Fire Blast. Payback is the ultimate Mewtwo killer, due to the EVs in SDef i always survive an Aura Sphere and kill the Mewtwo with a single blast. Other frequently openers as Deoxis, are easaly killed to by payback (even with 50 base damage). And finally Low Kick or Superpower, although i prefere Low Kick cuz most of the Ubers are quite heavy. This move works great against annoying walls like Blissey or Chansey, it can even harm a Dialga or some other Steel type if it switches in on T-tar. Lum Berry works ecpecially well agianst a Darkrai starter, it cures one Dark Void so T-tar can deal some damage with payback and than i switch out most of the time to Dialga, since it is a RestTalker i don't really mind that he's putting to sleep.

[​IMG]
    Show Hide
    Excadrill @ Air Balloon
    Trait: Sand Rush
    EVs: 66 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Swords Dance
    - Rapid Spin
    With Sand Storm in the air Excadrill becomes incredibly powerfull. 2x speed combined with a Swords Dance will do maaaaaasive damage. Rapid spin is there because it isn't expected on Excadrill and it can be used on the switch. I found Excadrill as a spinner working very very well because it takes almost no damage from stealth rocks. Rock Slide and Earthquake give great coverage, unfortunately Excadrill can't learn Stone Edge. Although Excadrill is a beast i don't even use it that often. Most of the time i use him in the end of a match, i really don't know why but it happens to be so. I have made quite some spectaculair comebacks though :)

[​IMG]
    Show Hide
    Rayquaza @ Life Orb
    Trait: Air Lock
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature
    - Outrage
    - Swords Dance (changed Dragon Dance credits to deidarasenpai)
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Overheat
    Rayquaza is my other sweeper next to Excadrill. Key is to get an SD up on the switch. With a DD i can kill most of the time at least 2 Pokémons witch outrage, wich most of the time just rushes true the enemy team. Overheat is great to take out Ferretorn, Foretress and Skarmory, those 2 switched in quite frequently on me so i added overheat, first it was Dragon Claw. ExtremeSpeed is handy in cause of a low health speed boosted Blaziken.

[​IMG]
    Show Hide
    Dialga @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 SDef
    Careful Nature
    - Rest
    - Dragon Tail
    - Sleep Talk
    - Dragon Claw
    My special wall and phazer, Dialga can take many hits and is hardly killed due to RestTalk. It can just stay alive forever and Tailing the enemy's away. Fore the 4th move i took Dragon Claw cuz i really didn't know what to pick, but i've never used it in a match.

[​IMG]
    Show Hide
    Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 48 Atk / 208 SDef
    Sassy Nature
    - Spikes
    - Power Whip
    - Leech Seed
    - Protect
    Ferretorn, omg what a beast is this thing, it walls everything and takes away the whole Kyogre treath, i nearly always get 3 layers of spikes and with Leech Seed / Protect i can stall the enemy very well. Power Whip is such a nice move against again Kyogre and Palkia, although Palkia has the be handeled very carefully cuz it knows to move Fire Blast quite often. Protect is also a nice scout move (for Palkia for example).

[​IMG]
    Show Hide
    Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 252 HP / 70 Def / 76 SAtk / 112 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Recover
    - Will-O
    - Judgement
    - FlameThrower
    Arceus, the creator, he has so many potential movesets that he is incredibly unpredictable wich is really great. Flametrower is there for Ferretorn who is a commonly in switcher against Arceus. Will-o-wisp is soo good, Arceus can take multiple hits and cripple the enemy sweepers. Stalling with Recover works great with 252 EVs in HP, and judgement works great overall. As i said in the beginning if i see a Groudon i wont send my T-tar as lead (sometimes i do) Arceus is my go to lead then, 1 will-o-wisp and T-tar is free to switch in and set up stealth rock and Sand Storm. One last thing about Arceus, it is my rapid spinner counter, cuz rapid spin won't to any harm to Arceus Ghost.

The major treath to this team is a team with Ho-oH and or Blaziken. If i see a Ho-oH i will get a stealth rock up and defend it with my life. Blaziken can be a gigantic problem. I can't wall it with ferrethorn, if it has a Sword Dance up Dialga has a hard time too taking hits for the D-Tail. Most of the time i try to switch in with my Arceus on the Hi-Jump kick and will-o-wisp it asap.

So this is my team, i would really appreciate if you guys can comment and rate my team ;).
  2. deidarasenpai

deidarasenpai

consider sd quaza instead of dd, as extreme speed goes better with swords dance and replace overheat with v-create. going sd also helps u with Blaziken and being naturally faster you can ko hooh with outrage. Change to jolly nature.

Also willowisp can't burn blaziken
  3. wvdw

wvdw

Played with Swords Dance and it worked incredible with extreme speed thanks! But why should i pick v-create over overheat? Cuz its really only for foretress and ferethorn and sometimes skarmory and overheat will kill them anyway and then i don't have to deal with massive stat drops.

And i can't burn blaziken? I though i burned him, mindfuck lol.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)