XY OU First XY RMT Please Help (Peak 1534)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At A Glance

I guess this is a balanced team. Heatran is my defensive pivot guy and Landorus is my utility guy, and the rest are sweepers. Depending on the team any of the other four will sweep. Most teams have a weakness to either Mega Gyarados, Latios, Scizor, or Kyurem-B.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Special Sweeper. Good to take out Dragons and such. Very good check to Keldeo.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Roar
- Toxic
- Protect

Gets rid of pesky fairies and checks Talonflame. Heatran originally was a Sylveon but Heatran>Sylveon. Helps null the Fairy and Fire weakness this team has. Also checks Venusaur very well.

Circumscizor (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Classic Scizor. Kills a lot of threats that will threaten Latios and Gyarados. Stil the same old Scizor who wrecks from BW OU. Not much to say here we all know what Scizor does and how well he does it

Landorus Calrisian (Landorus) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

My Stealth Rock lead and U-turn Pivot. Stealth Rock helps weaken a lot of threats. EdgeQuake is there for coverage and to take out steel/flying types.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

When he gets one or two DD's off he wrecks. This guy is MVP in a lot of games. WaterFall/EarthQuake/Ice Fang has surprisingly good coverage and he can wreck a lot of teams by himself.

African-American (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

My Revenge Killer. Late game outrage spams when fairies are gone will seal the deal a lot of times. Then BeamBolt is there for coverage and to take out threats that resist/neutral to Dragon moves. He's the guy I am least happy with, looking to replace him with another hard hitting Revenge Killer

This team has been doing good lately. I got to 19-1 on an alt on PS. Thinking of making this my main team, what improvements should I make.

Last edited:
ello, this might just be me, but I feel this team could benefit more from a Physically defensive Landorus-T over regular Landorus. Something like this could work:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off/Stone Edge

This set also handles most steel and flying types easier (mainly Talonflame)

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, your description for each Pokemon and explanation of your choices and their roles are not up to the standard as required by the RMT rules. Please read them carefully before posting a thread here. PM me with an updated version of your RMT after you review the rules and I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)