Fish Mafia: Game Over! [Village / Neutrals win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noting that mind was collecting claims some time ago, have you got inspection results of him?

Also, I claimed to mind, if mind is mafia, I'll claim to you too

inspector said:
'Dear -Mind-
You are the Lionfish
You are both ornate and deadly, much to the regret of certain scuba divers. You might be a bit timid at times, but in this new world, a burst of confidence allied you with the Poisonous Poseidon Group. You will find your services to be content.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Poisoning USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. This person will be swarmed upon by your venomous fins, and will die with ease.

You are allied with the Bio-Hazards.
I'm pretty sure thats important mafia

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
As you all start the day, many turn heads towards -Mind-. However, as the day draws in many fish suddenly turn there heads to ExplorerAce. As you attack him, I stop you all. And then shoot him for you.

Dear ExplorerAce
You are the Sea Urchin
You are the demise of both divers and fish, and will not move from where your life begins. Your size range can vary, even though the main part of the body is tiny, the spikes make up for it in gargantuan .proportion. And these spikes will push you forward into success, if all goes well.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Grabbing USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. The user, no matter how big, will be caught between your spikes, and unable to move a muscle. Naturally, moving there mouth would also be included as to not move. If they talk, they will be killed.

You know your fellow Mafioso’s are:

SUPER-SNIP​

Happy at Mafia lynched, you all return to your homes, plotting what you will do.

Night ends at 4:00 PM, GMT, 20th October.
I also need another sub for Xyphang.

As you can see, this Lynch was success. I have a few potential targets for the next day's lynch, but I need more people to contact me so that I don't lynch an innocent man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)