Not open for further replies.
Hello hello time to ref and battle!

3v3 Singles
Switch=OK
2 day DQ
Infinite chills/recovers
LC only

Arena:
Ancient Crystal Cave (created by The Royal Kevin)
This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field. hopefully i don't get to many questions about this arena(because I hopefully explained it well).

Flamestrike

Swinub - Glacierstrike (M)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12
Total Moves: 14

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard
Earthquake

Double-Edge
Icicle Crash
Stealth Rock

Protect
Dig
Substitute

Drilbur - Drillstrike (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Defense, -1 SpA)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 68
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Drill Run

Crush Claw
Iron Defense
Rock Climb

Protect
Brick Break
Substitute

Timburr - Musclestrike (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away

Counter
Drain Punch
Endure

Protect
Payback
Substitute

The Royal Guard(Kevin)

*<Growlithe> [Korlyam] (Male)
Nature: Naughty
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60

EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Attacks:(16)
*Leer
*Flame Wheel
*Bite
*Helping Hand
*Take Down
*Roar
*Ember
*Odor Sleuth
*Reversal
Flare Blitz
Crunch

*Close Combat
*Morning Sun
*Heat Wave

*Aerial Ace
*Dig
*Wild Charge
*Flame Charge

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Nature: Modest(+1 S. Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 90

EC:1/9
MC:2
DC:1/5

Moves:(14)

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball

Kethzyal(Staryu) (Male)
Nature: Modest (+ to S.Attack, - to Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Illuminate:(Activate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Natural Cure:(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Analytic:(Innate)(DW) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC:1/6
MC:2
DC:1/5

Moves:(13)

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Light Screen

Protect
Ice Beam
Thunder

Order of Operations
Flamestrike sends out his mon
Kevin sends out his mon and ATTACKS
Flamestrike ATTACKS
I (hopefully am able to) REF (intelligently)

BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN I MUST TELL YOU A STORY:

it was a wonderful day. the sky was blue, the clouds were white, and the grass was green. Everything was the correct color! But the Flamestrike summoned nasty fire types to burn the happy meadow. It turned into ashes. Not so happy now.

ANYWAY we somehow ended up in a cave. its really dark, and theres a pretty crystal. like a lava lamp, but GEM-Y. It sparkles. :D

BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!

Brandon was awed as he stepped into the cave, seeing the massive crystal. As he saw Kevin was waiting for him, he wasted no more time in sending out his first Pokemon. "Alright, time for your first battle! Let's go Glacierstrike!" The Swinub appeared, nervous and excited to be in his first battle. Brandon knew it would be rough for the little guy, knowing that Kevin had and likely brought a Growlithe, but he had faith that Glacierstrike could do what he needed to do.

I was waiting for someone to show up just daring to take my riches. I wasn't suprised when some punk showed up looking to steal my treasure. I sent out my partner Kethzyal to eliminate him.

Kethzyal!: Hydro Pump- Water Gun-Hydro Pump

Brandon frowned; he hadn't expected to see Staryu come out first. Still, he wasn't about to let a little change of plans get in the way of anything. "Let's go Glacierstrike! Meet that Hydro Pump with an Earthquake, then use a Mud-Slap to make it harder for him to see! Finish off with another Earthquake!"

Summary:
Earthquake -> Mud-Slap -> Earthquake

Also why is everyone making me out to be the villain? I'm a nice guy :(

GlacierStrike (m)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Oblivious and Snow Cloak
Other:

Kethzyal (m)
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Illuminate and Natural Cure
Other:

Round One: Piggy vs Starboy
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Staryu activates bully mode due to his masters wish of keeping the pretty crystal all to himself, and before the poor swinub can even sniffles the star unleashes a massive Hydro assault! the Pumped water douses the little piggy, sending him into small shivers and cries. His master though encourages him on the attack! Glacierstrike gives a brave nod, and with new rage filling his body sends massive tremors throughout the arena! the crystal shakes, but is not damaged. Staryu however is by the harsh Earthquake!

Hydro Pump: Staryu -7 energy, Swinub -25HP
Earthquake: Swinub -6 energy, Staryu -13HP

The mega water attack must have drained staryu a tad, so he goes in for a weaker move, a small burst of H2O like a Gun! it doesnt hurt as much as the hydro pump, but the adorable swinub does not appreciate the bath. In retaliation Glacierstrike decides its time Staryu needs its own bath- a Mud bath! He slaps some of the grimy muck onto staryu, which coats its gem!

Water Gun: Staryu -2 energy, Swinub -13HP
Mud Slap: Swinub -2 energy, Staryu -7HP, Staryu -1 accuracy

Enraged at the nasty mud that coats its sleek and sheen body, the Staryu delves into its own rage mode and sends another Hyrdo Pump! Glacierstrike gives a cute smirk however as the deadly beam misses, Not even grazing his head! Feeling self confidence renewed, our piggy hero starts up another Earthquake, furthering damaging Staryu!

Hydro Pump: Staryu -7 energy, Hydro pump missed
-----------------------------------------------------------------

GlacierStrike (m)
HP: 52
Energy: 86
Boosts/Drops:
Other: i can do it! i can do it!

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 57
Energy: 84
Boosts/Drops: -1 accuracy (gone end of round2)
Other: I'm all dirty! >:(

Well folks it seems that things are even at the moment, how will staryu react to this accuracy loss? can swinub beat this watery foe? can staryu defeat this cute and haxxy pig?

STAY TUNED

Flamestrike commands
TRG commands
i ref

also! the magic crystal gave a shiny burst of light! GlacierStrike gaped in adorable awe and staryu gave a shrug as the room suddenly turned Dark Blue! Staryu thought that this meant water types would be increased, but actually it meant that Dragons would reign supreme! Silly star-thing.

the crystal is now a Dragon Crystal (doesnt do much here since its a swinub vs staryu)

"Great job Glacierstrike, now let's give him another Mud-Slap to keep his accuracy down! Then nail him with another Earthquake, and finish off with another Mud-Slap!"

Summary:
Mud-Slap -> Earthquake -> Mud-Slap

GlacierStrike (m)
HP: 52
Energy: 86
Boosts/Drops:
Other: i can do it! i can do it!

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 57
Energy: 84
Boosts/Drops: -1 accuracy (gone end of round2)
Other: I'm all dirty! >:(

Round Two: A useless colored Gem and More battling in Mud!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upset that he missed, Staryu shines his gem and fires off a mystical power at Swinub! Sadly, the attack failed to hit the piggy! Instead it hit my foot :/ is my left shin supposed to be radioactive green? Anyway, as i call my doctor Swinub gets another stroke of cute mischievousness and Mud-slaps Staryu again! That thing is coated to the core with mud!

Power Gem: Staryu -5 energy, Power Gem missed
Mud-Slap: Swinub -3 energy, Staryu -7HP, Staryu -1 accuracy

Now that star is REALLY mad! He attempts to Recover some energy, so that he can finish Glacierstrike later, but it somehow misses! How is that even possible? i watch as the white ball of healing aura floats not around staryu, but a rock. Well, at least TRG has made an alliance with the Stone people, that rock sure is healthy now! Swinub giggles and stomps the ground, giving another Earthquake!

Recover: Staryu -11 energy, Recover heals 20HP

Well enough is enough! Staryu draws in a deep breath (if stars can do that), then with a glow that resembles my mutated leg his gem releases another blinding power beam, And it hits! Swinub gives out a pained cry, he was getting used to the free shots! Afraid of another scary hit he works up more mud onto Staryu, slapping the silly out of that thing!

Power Gem: Staryu -5 energy, Swinub -13HP
Mud-Slap: Swinub -4 energy, Staryu -7HP, Staryu -1 accuracy
---------------------------------------------------------

GlacierStrike (m)
HP: 39
Energy: 73
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Mud is relaxing silly star :)

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 50
Energy: 63
Boosts/Drops: -2 accuracy
Other: Too much mud! :O

So, Staryu is healtheir, but Staryu has some accuracy problems! who will prevail?

TRG commands
Flamestrike Commands
I ref

I touch my radioactive leg in fear, and shreik when it promptly falls off. "i'm sueing you and your star kevin!" i bellow, but luckily the stone people give me a long granite staff for me to balance. I give a sigh, then gasp as the colors change on the magical crystal! no longer dark blue, the Cave is now a Dazzling Purple! i feel more intelligent already! it seems the crystal now boosts psychic mons, too bad Staryu hasn't evovled!

EDIT: i didnt know self targeting moves never missed. therfore even though recover missed on my RNG, it doesnt use RNG. staryu heals

"You're doing great Glacierstrike! Now set up some Stealth Rock! Then use another Mud-Slap to keep our foe neutered a bit, and finish off with an Earthquake!"

Summary:
Stealth Rock -> Mud-Slap -> Earthquake

GlacierStrike (m)
HP: 39
Energy: 73
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Mud is relaxing silly star :)

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 50
Energy: 63
Other: Too much mud! :O

--------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3: Hax begone!

At the end of that last round the loss of my leg caused me to black out. I woke in a hospital covered in orange slime and holding a half eaten 3 musketeers bar. "wha?" i reply groggily, but without an explination i get pimp slapped by a feiry flamestrike.

REF. NOAW.

i cry a little, but flamestrike gives me a tissue and we fly off back to the cave on his torterra.

kevin is waiting for us there, preoccupying himself by washing the mud off staryu! thats cheating! oh well, the match begins with Staryu unleashing a very accurate Hydro Pump, despite the still existing mud! Flamestrike commands his swinub to spit more mud, but Glacierstrike is tired! he wants to play with rocks instead. Aw! how cute! they are so rocky, and cute, and stealthy!

Stealth Rock: Swinub -12 enery, spiky rocks were scattered across the field!

Ack! Staryu is releasing more radioactive power! as i hide for my life behind the master crystal (who is psychic at the moment), staryu sends his gemmy beam at swinub, and it hits again! Wow, so lucky for all the mud on him! Glacierstrike realizes he is IN DANGER OF FAINTING, so he musters up all his cute energy and slaps an adorable spary of mud at staryu.

Power Gem: Staryu -5 energy, Swinub -13HP
Mud Slap: Swinub -3 energy, Staryu -7HP

Oh no! IT CANT BE. Staryu gives a devilish grin. He is fully brown with mud, and yet a strong blue pulse emits from him! it rages and collides smack dab into the center of poor Glacierstrike's body! IMPOSSIBLE! It's a hit! its too much water for the little squirt to handle! Swinub, the symbol of cuteness and adorability, utters one last oink before lying flat in a muddy puddle, KO'D!

-----------------------------------------

GlacierStrike (m)
HP: -24
Energy: Doesnt matter!
Boosts/Drops:
Other: What happened to my hax? :(

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 43Energy: 44
Other: SUCK IT PIG D:<

what a suprising turn of events! The RNG seems to favor kevin now!

Flamestrike send out your next mon and attack
Kevin attack
i ref

as i cry deeply at the sight of a fallen swinub, the master crystal shudders! i turn to it, and no longer is it releasing a purple light, but a dusty tan! this must mean ground types are boosted! i cry deeply some more, and kick the crystal

SWINUB COULD HAS USED THAT BONUS PUNK

but yupyup, the crystal now boosts the ground type

Brandon recalled Glacierstrike, thanking it for its effort despite the type disadvantage. "Alright, this type matchup isn't much better but we have the crystal on our side for now! Let's go Drillstrike!" The Drilbur replaced the Swinub in a flash of red, clearly excited for his first battle. "No more trickery, time for all-out offense! Start with an Earthquake, follow up with a Drill Run, and finish off with another Earthquake! If he uses Protect to try and block one of your attacks, then just use Hone Claws and pick up where you left off!"

Summary:
Earthquake -> Drill Run -> Earthquake
If he uses Protect sucessfully use Hone Claws and push actions down

EDIT: Oh right, Staryu should be at -2 accuracy, you forgot to add in the -1 from the last Mud-Slap, which would put him at -3 before the end of the round, which would in turn put him at -2 after decay.

Drillstrike (m)
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Sand Rush and Sand Force
Other: I shall revenge my Friend! >:O

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 43
Energy: 44
Other: Uh-oh, i have a bad feeling bout this

-------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4: The Star does not like the Ground

A new opponent is out for blood now folks! Drillstrike has entered then field! with a huff it detects the slayer of his best buddy, and snarls! Sadly the star is faster, and he begins by using another recovery move! he is now a bit healthier, but all his regained HP goes right out the drain with Drillstirke's furious earthquake! wow! its much stronger than swinubs, maybe its due to the crystal?

Recovery: Staryu -11 energy, Staryu +20HP
Earthquake: Drillbur -6 energy, Staryu -19HP

Staryu gives another grin, similar to the one he gave poor glacierstrikes, and releases a deadly beam of frosty ice! its coming, its coming, but oooo! it misses! it almost hits me, but i got smart and summoned my krillowatt. Safeguard+protect+detect+magic guard means that NO ONE IS TOUCHING ME. if only i could say the same for staryu. He's getting pummeled by his new foe! a drill run to the face ensures that staryu isnt going to last much longer!

Ice Beam: Staryu -7 energy, Ice Beam missed!
Drill Run: Drillbur -5 energy, Staryu -17HP

Staryu is going to die! even he can tell! Desperatly he tries to pump out that ridiculous amount of water that slayed swinub, but it misses! it hits me, but not really since my Faithful krillowatt is a boss. yay! Drillstrike did not appreciate the watery attack, even though it missed, and gives off a primal cry! another earthquake batters the feild, and staryu! he is almost done!

Hydro Pump: Staryu -7 energy, Hydro Pump missed
Earthquake: Drillbur -6 energy, Staryu -19HP
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Drillstrike (m)
Energy: 83
Boosts/Drops:
Other: THE POWER OF THE CRYSTAL COMPELS YOU ;)

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 8
Energy: 19
Boosts/Drops: -1 accuracy
Other: I tried my best, this mud sucks :(

it seems mud haxx has returned, but theres not much left! can staryu pull off a neat move before he goes? can drillstrike finish him off! tune in next time!

royalguard posty posty
flamestrike posty posty
i reffy reffy

i pat reginald the krillowatt on the head, as a sign that he did his job; protect me from stray attacks! as i pet him he purrs, then suddenly cries deeply. he seems hurt! i turn to the crystal, becuase he's always the cause of bad stuff. the colors changed! from tan to Mint Green, the crystal is boosting grass types! Reginald is hurt by the rays, and i yell at the crystal. He's my guardian! i also reckon staryu doesnt like this

Drillstrike (m)
Energy: 83
Boosts/Drops:
Other: THE POWER OF THE CRYSTAL COMPELS YOU ;)

Kethzyal (m)
HP: 8
Energy: 19
Other: I tried my best, this mud sucks :(
Round 5: I am lazy. but its ok, this round is quick

want to hear a joke? What do you get when you combine a christian group with a gym?

Jehovah's Fitness.

oh. the match? what happened? well The mud decided to be one last prick and make staryu's final attack, Hydro Pump, miss horribly. Drillstrike laughed a mean laugh, and with his shiny bloody claws (how did that get there?), he runs over Staryu's face. ..........um he looked like a drill.

Hydro Pump: Staryu -7energy, Hydro Pump missed
Drill Run: Drillbur -5 energy, Staryu -14HP

Drillstrike (m)
Energy: 78
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Who's rapping? Dovahkiin. Dragons? i'm not overkeen........

Kethzyal (m)
HP: -6
Energy: bye bye
Other: i'm not even surprised anymore. FU i'm going home

welp that was quick. Royalguard send out your next pokemon, Flamestrike will attack, and then you attack.

AND I GET TO REF

i give a yawn, as i am very sleepy due to the drugs my doctor gave me dealing with my legless limb. I start to pass out, but then wake up! but its dark. what? what happened crystal? wheres the light? uh oh! its pitch black! i guess that means dark types are boosted

"Great job Drillstrike, but this isn't your fight to fight." He recalled Drillstrike, and grabbed his last Pokeball. "Alright, you're up Musclestrike!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)