Flarelm - Part 6 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Here we are into the final leg of the Pre Evo project! We finally come to Art Polls... I am splitting the Embirch and Flarelm polls into two separate sections much like I did with the Ability part of this process. I have also decided to add Elagune's original art work to both of these polls.

This thread is all about Flarelm and which artwork you guys would like to see become it's more official work! We've had a bit of an imbalance in the entries, so there are 4 here and 5 over in Embirch's thread.

Here are the entries for Embirch! Please remember to post the names EXACTLY as they appear here! This will be an IRV Vote, the details of which are outlined here. This means that you can upvote your favourite artwork and downvote your least favourite. Be aware that order does matter in your votes! The first line is your favourite, the last line is your least favourite. Make sure you vote properly. Make sure that you bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:
Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Least Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may still do so, but don't try to incite a discussion. Keep discussion to #cap.

Here are the images and the slate:

Elagune

ium

Kadew

CBMeadow

Shortened Slate:
Elagune
ium
Kadew
CBMeadow
You guys have 24 hours to vote! Thank you so much to all the artists which have submitted their work!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am extending the voting another 22 hours until approximately 10PM GMT tomorrow

CBMeadow
Elagune
Kadew
ium

and may Flarelm forever wear his beautiful sports bra and continue to annoy artists everywhere

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Kadew
Elagune
ium
CBMeadow

Flarelm, the Sports Bra Pokemon

Flarelm is well known for its ability to be very frustrating to draw. Its wooden armor is very supportive and comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)