Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, lmk when you can trade.
Sorry I know our timezones are awful but I can be back on around 7EDT (pretty sure I'm GMT -4 right now..I always forget)
CMT for Jolly Hoopa. :)
Bps?
Can you CMT for the Hoopa please?
Timid for jolly? ;)

keroblade dialganet Doomsday94 Widdly_Scuds Dizzybanana21x Oh Snaplez

So here's a list of females I've got laying around..most of the apricorn balls are fresh caught from my HeartGold. The females from the friend safari have their HAs and a range of IVs..mixed in there are some dexnavs too so their IVs are unknown. I'm thinking like...3 flawless females? (female 12.5 or hp counting as 2)..pick what you want to do from the list (first come first serve) and I'll vm you the specifics. Also, if you pick things that aren't in your thread you'll get new stuff to add to it ^_^.
Gible
Carnivine
Spearow
Poliwag
Pidgey
Rhyhorn
Girafarig
Smeargle
Aron
Misdreavous
Houndour
Seedot
Cubone
Farfetch'd
Magikarp
Gastly
Goldeen
Golbat
Geodude
Koffing
Oddish
Bellsprout
Psyduck
Sandshrew
Onix
Jigglypuff
Sentret
Doduo​

All females in this group can be bred with hidden ability unless otherwise stated.

Anorith
Feebas (need to check ability) *
Nidoran
Delibird
Wooper*
Sigilyph
Corphish
Horsea (Non HA)
Shelmet
Grimer
Goldeen
Vulpix
Stunky
Riolu
Burmy
Chimecho (Non HA)
Spiritomb
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Drifloon
Shuckle

Sneasel
Chansey
Buneary
Pikachu*will need hp*
Seel
Clamperl

Doduo
Seedot
Larvitar
Spinarak
Yanma
Weedle
Taillow​

Geodude
Houndour
Koffing
Onix
Phanpy
Shellder

Spinarak
Ponyta
Sneasel
Gastly
Bellsprout

Ponyta
Girafarig
Mareep*will need hp*

Friend safari moms:

Bulbasaur-dive, heal, premier, lux, dusk
Clefairy- premier,
Jigglypuff- premier
Pancham-premier
Absol-lux
Corphish- lux
Glameow-premier
Bouffalant-lux
Skrelp-lux
Froakie-timer
Bunnelby-premier
Sandshrew-lux
Buizel-dive
Pansage-nest
Charmander-dive,net
Bagon-dusk
Anorith-premier
Pikachu- lux*will need hp*
Gothorita-premier
Poliwag- net
Relicanth-dive

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I can do safari ball Bellsprout, Moon Ball Sneasel and Heavy Ball Shellder. I already have parents of all of them so you can VM me with the specifics whenever you want.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sup m8, I'm jumping into the Hoopa bandwagon (CMT for it), SRing mine is literally driving me crazy.

Yo flarg, cybp (check your breeding projects) for the Hoopa. How about Pansage, Absol and Bouffalant? I have females of all of these, but tbh, I don't really care if you want to give a parent or not. =P

I'd also like to join in for the Hoops. I can do any of your Safari Ball needs. I already have every single one so I wouldn't need parents.

Cmt for that jolly.
What jolly you may ask?
You guessed it
Cmt for that jolly slakoth
Really?? I...actually don't have clones of that atm lol
Yo flarg, cybp (check your breeding projects) for the Hoopa. How about Pansage, Absol and Bouffalant? I have females of all of these, but tbh, I don't really care if you want to give a parent or not. =P
I'll let you know..lmk if you decide you'd rather breed something else since pansage is 12.5
I'd also like to join in for the Hoops. I can do any of your Safari Ball needs. I already have every single one so I wouldn't need parents.
I'll get back to you.

From this point on I won't be accepting BPs for Hoopa, except in cases of people I've already discussed it with here/on IRC...it wasnt really my intention to just trade it for breedables...

Really?? I...actually don't have clones of that atm lol

I'll let you know..lmk if you decide you'd rather breed something else since pansage is 12.5

I'll get back to you.

From this point on I won't be accepting BPs for Hoopa, except in cases of people I've already discussed it with here/on IRC...it wasnt really my intention to just trade it for breedables...
Nah I was kidding really, hoopa joke haha, Ikr? Knee slapper right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)