Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not lol probly tomorrow..also tagging Albus sorry I haven't gotten you that cune man (if you even remember..) I've been in the process of moving. Tomorrow though for sure
I remember that Premier Ball suxx Suicune every day since then, but I don't mind waiting a couple of days more to receive tht cutie; lmk whenever you want to trade dud.

FINALLY

Heatran (
)
IVs:
31/28-29/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Lava Plume
-Crunch
-Metal Sound
-Scary Face
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Non-Redis
Notes:
Have been at this a while. Tossed one with 30 hp and one with 30 speed(earlier today in fact). Albus told me I should go for modest which I kind of agree with in retrospect, but since I already have a modest one I needed this for options. I even got the female I was after.

Should probably also mention I have no powersaves access for a few days so she isn't cloned yet.​

Last edited:
FINALLY

Heatran (
)
IVs:
31/28-29/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Lava Plume
-Crunch
-Metal Sound
-Scary Face
Non-Redis
Notes:
Have been at this a while. Tossed one with 30 hp and one with 30 speed(earlier today in fact). Albus told me I should go for modest which I kind of agree with in retrospect, but since I already have a modest one I needed this for options. I even got the female I was after.

Should probably also mention I have no powersaves access for a few days so she isn't cloned yet.
If you like, I can help with that.

Entei
IVs:
31/31/30/30/31/31(HP Grass)
Nature: Naughty Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Fire Fang
-Stomp
-Swagger
-Flamethrower
Non-Redis
Notes:
So...this is a weird one. Failed synch. Tossed several decent resets including Adamant 31/31/31/×/31/30, 30/31/31/31/30/31...there's some potential here for sure..I'm just...not sure what..it is. AV set? Even if you don't use HP Grass, it's essentially a flawless mixed Entei. /me rationalizing

Should probably also mention I have no powersaves access for a few days so it isn't cloned yet.​

Last edited:
nice firepup flargan! cmt for it when you get copies
You like weird things lol I'm sure i can find something from someone who appreciates its...... uniqueness. I have no pc though so it may be a while
Interested in that cLandorous.
Have a 5IV Timid Raikou I SRed or
Sassy HP fire Cress IVs are 31/04/31/30/31/02
The cress is definitely interesting..did you also Sr that yourself? What's the ot/id and what ball is it in?

Hi there! thundurus and heatran with pentagon, bagon in minor ball with EMs, male shiny tyrunt with EMs, male shinx with EMs, helioptile and electrike female in luxury ball

Got it from a user on Nuggetbridge, I have redis rights though. OT's Stefano 55179 in an ultraball
I think we could do that...I could Def use a sassy cress :)
Hi there! thundurus and heatran with pentagon, bagon in minor ball with EMs, male shiny tyrunt with EMs, male shinx with EMs, helioptile and electrike female in luxury ball
Those are all things, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)