Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured the egg moves would be the pain in the ass so i thought giving you them would be most important

Actually it's a male spread right? So jolly would probably be best for me (my spread does careful without an everstone >_<)
And I just finished catching a Careful one haha. Oh well, will do Careful first, then switch to Jolly afterwards.

I should be able to clone my stuff tonight...probly be ready to trade in like 3-4 hours?
Sure! I never go to bed on time anyway haha.

Quick question though. When you find a match on Reddit for a good spread that you saved with PS, do you just ask them to hatch all of your stuff lol? I found a few matches with two 6iv spreads I've found so far. There's no way I'll ever find a 6iv shiny spread haha.

Sure! I never go to bed on time anyway haha.

Quick question though. When you find a match on Reddit for a good spread that you saved with PS, do you just ask them to hatch all of your stuff lol? I found a few matches with two 6iv spreads I've found so far. There's no way I'll ever find a 6iv shiny spread haha.
Well I did with one person. Then another match popped up and I just asked him to hatch a couple since our timezones were a better match

This is what I wanted for my thundurus. Basically a time consuming task lol
Dude this whole time i had a second save on that sv literally saved in the pokemon center with the nn guy u_u. Give me a few minutes to hatch quil...pick a hatch location that isn't blazing chamber and you can have a unique hatch location too

Dude this whole time i had a second save on that sv literally saved in the pokemon center with the nn guy u_u. Give me a few minutes to hatch quil...pick a hatch location that isn't blazing chamber and you can have a unique hatch location too
lol there's not that many options right? Hatch it in a castle then :)

Suicune
IVs:
31/6-7/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Ice Fang
-Mirror coat
-Mist
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Notes: Have been resetting this since 06Mar. Over 2 months to get the flawless Modest. I'll probably get talked to about how long I spent in the bathroom at work tryin to catch this bastard, but it was worth it. Premier ball because no increased catchrate is for ballers. Also, the concept of negative color matching (i made that up) ie: purple-blue=red, therefore it matches.

Taking a break from SRing for a little after that crap -_-'.

Be on the lookout for some new shinies in the next few days as well as I'm gearing more towards breeding/catching (and hopefully doing a giveaway) or more VGC viable stuff to get ready for the summer season.

Edit: btw this is Non-Redis

Last edited:

Suicune
IVs:
31/6-7/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Ice Fang
-Mirror coat
-Mist
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Notes: Have been resetting this since 06Mar. Over 2 months to get the flawless Modest. I'll probably get talked to about how long I spent in the bathroom at work tryin to catch this bastard, but it was worth it. Premier ball because no increased catchrate is for ballers. Also, the concept of negative color matching (i made that up) ie: purple-blue is red, therefore it matches.

Taking a break from SRing for a little after that crap -_-'.

Be on the lookout for some new shinies in the next few days as well as I'm gearing more towards breeding/catching (and hopefully doing a giveaway) or more VGC viable stuff to get ready for the summer season.

Edit: btw this is Non-Redis
Must've been a big one for you to take a break from SRing xD.

Do you do credits? There's not a whole lot I'm lookin for atm but i know you've been after one of these for a while.

Also I won't be cloning it till later on tonight so maybe tomorro
I guess I'm doing credits now. :D

PS: No rush. As long as you can send me one before the 16th, I'm okay with waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)