Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopa
IVs:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Magician
Moves:
-Hyperspace Hole
-Psychic
-Astonish
-Nasty Plot
OT: Mac ID: 11275
Non-Redis
Notes:
This one only took an hour. I have 3 more to reset but I
I dont know if I can resist monster hunter that long. Reset on Pokémon Y from a legit wondercard.

As usual I don't have powersaves access so I can't clone it yet.​

Rayquaza
IVs:
30/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Air Lock
Moves:
-Dragon Ascent
-Dragon Claw
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Dance
OT: Galileo ID: 08055
Redis
Notes:
Not flawless but close enough and I wanted to get this done. Reset on Omega Ruby from a legit wondercard.

As usual I don't have powersaves access so I can't clone it yet.​

Last edited:

Groudon
IVs:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Drought
Moves:
-Lava Plume
-Precipice Blades
-Earthquake
-Rest
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Non-Redis
Notes:
This was an annoying SR. I spent like 2 weeks going for Brave until Nelson Tangela told me to go for timid. It was only like 2 days after that. I'll be checking into the attack stat a little later.

As always no powersaves, so it may be a few days before it actually becomes available but I was super excited and had to post (from work!)​

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hiya! Theorymon redirected me here from his thread since I was looking for Timid Groudon. I am also a fellow donor to his thread.

I was hoping to trade for one without a nickname, instead of the one on his thread, as I am heavily involved in nuggetbridge collegiate wifi tourneys, which do actually show nicknames when you challenge each other on the PSS in-game. I would prefer my school to not get screwed over by giving the opponent info about the groudon nature before the turn even plays out, just by seeing the nickname on the legend since its mass redistributed if that makes sense.

This is my trade thread on nuggetbridge if you are ok with trading me one without a nickname. (I can clone if it helps as well)

I also have many random breedables in rare balls, but dont have those listed since I generally dont take breeding requests anymore but feel free to say stuff you are looking for and I can check for it and breed it if it entices you.

Last edited:
Hiya! Theorymon redirected me here from his thread since I was looking for Timid Groudon. I am also a fellow donor to his thread.

I was hoping to trade for one without a nickname, instead of the one on his thread, as I am heavily involved in nuggetbridge collegiate wifi tourneys, which do actually show nicknames when you challenge each other on the PSS in-game. I would prefer my school to not get screwed over by giving the opponent info about the groudon nature before the turn even plays out, just by seeing the nickname on the legend since its mass redistributed if that makes sense.

This is my trade thread on nuggetbridge if you are ok with trading me one without a nickname. (I can clone if it helps as well)

I also have many random breedables in rare balls, but dont have those listed since I generally dont take breeding requests anymore but feel free to say stuff you are looking for and I can check for it and breed it if it entices you.
yeah I would be willing to trade you one. Non nicknamed untouched versions are no redis though, just to be clear.

If that's ok slap a like on this comment or VM me and I'll take a look at your thread.

Kyurem
IVs:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Slash
-Dragon Breath
-Glaciate
-Scary Face
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Non-Redis
Notes:
2 Shinies tossed trying to catch this thing. Done just in time for the winter storm that's on its way! Caught in the bathroom at work Esmeya.

As always no powersaves, so it may be a few days before it actually becomes available.​

I see some stuff I want here. Main one is your Landorus, but also HA Chimchar, Kabuto, Snorlax, Munchlax, and Zorua(I have one, but it'd save a lot of time on breeding.) CMT for what you'd want in return, I can't really do females in "cool balls," but certainly males w/ EM and a few pentagon legends(there are better Xernas and Suicune on here, but I haven't seen another Calm Regice.)

I see some stuff I want here. Main one is your Landorus, but also HA Chimchar, Kabuto, Snorlax, Munchlax, and Zorua(I have one, but it'd save a lot of time on breeding.) CMT for what you'd want in return, I can't really do females in "cool balls," but certainly males w/ EM and a few pentagon legends(there are better Xernas and Suicune on here, but I haven't seen another Calm Regice.)
I really prefer to trade resets for other resets (and generally only flawless and untouched) so I don't see anything for the Landorus.

For the females, I don't need egg move males anymore (as I really don't breed at all anymore) but if you'd be willing to take on some breeding projects (I could supply the mothers) we could def do those. You asked for 5 so I'd give you all of them for 4 bps.

As a note though, we're expecting a blizzard here starting tomorrow so I'll be sleeping at work and will have no WiFi until Sunday afternoon at the earliest.

That's intense, haven't seen a significant amount of snow in years where I live. That's ok on the Lando, really would've liked to have it, but my current team doesn't include it anyways so it's no great loss. O can definitely do some breeding projects, just PM me a list.

That's intense, haven't seen a significant amount of snow in years where I live. That's ok on the Lando, really would've liked to have it, but my current team doesn't include it anyways so it's no great loss. O can definitely do some breeding projects, just PM me a list.
Hey if you're still interested I'll vm you the details of 4 pokes I need bred, 2 different cottonee and 2 different purrloin, I have all 4 mothers

Hey if you're still interested I'll vm you the details of 4 pokes I need bred, 2 different cottonee and 2 different purrloin, I have all 4 mothers
OK, no trouble at all then. I actually don't have a Purrloin, but if you can provide it then there's no way Eason why I wouldn't be able to breed it. I have quite a few Cottonees, so you may not need to give me any unless yours are in a special kind of Poke Ball you want to breed down.

It musts taken you forever to get a flawless Munchlax considering you need that incense on a parent to get it, so you can't have Destiny Knot and Everstone.

Arceus
IVs:
31/31/31/x/30/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Multitype
Moves:
-Judgement
-Perish Song
-Hyper Beam
-Recover
OT: Manesh ID: 12215
Non-Redis
Notes:
It sucks that I tossed a flawless impish one. But since this is my top nature for it, I decided to settle with that 30. Reset on Pokémon Y from a legit wondercard.

I know that isn't a picture of arceus..but I can't fix it on my phone til I find the right path to the gif -_-'

Last edited:
Hi,

just wow... this thread is impressive, you've got so many great legends.
I doubt you'll be interested in anything I've got, but could you please CMT?
I am interested in the following pokemon of yours: shiny adamant rayquaza, adamant hoopa, jolly hoopa, jolly arceus, modest Kyurem.
Is there any of those you would be willing to trade with me?
Thanks for your time.

Hi,

just wow... this thread is impressive, you've got so many great legends.
I doubt you'll be interested in anything I've got, but could you please CMT?
I am interested in the following pokemon of yours: shiny adamant rayquaza, adamant hoopa, jolly hoopa, jolly arceus, modest Kyurem.
Is there any of those you would be willing to trade with me?
Thanks for your time.
Hey there, spectacular list o.O! I'm definitely eyeballing a few of yours, [/SIZE]but before I go off making a list, it would probably be better to know if you're interested in anything I have to offer. Feel free to browse through my self-bred/TSV-hatched list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPJESyxJKoA1XQqaxBzT_3eQdVVDsdysf7lcTTL_58s/pub
Sorry I took so long to reply guys, been off and on on mobile only lately, but I didn't see anything, sorry.

Also

Update

Mew

IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Nature: Calm Ability: Synchronize

Moves:
-Pound
OT: GF ID: 02016

Non-Redis
Notes: Sigh. Not flawless but one of my top 2 natures...I've been resetting this since the event released. I'm convinced there's just not a perfect Mew in this game :/. Will start again on one of my other 3 on Monday. Reset on my X version from a legit wondercard.

Tagging Mattapod for reasons.

Sorry I took so long to reply guys, been off and on on mobile only lately, but I didn't see anything, sorry.

Also

Update

Mew

IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Nature: Calm Ability: Synchronize

Moves:
-Pound
OT: GF ID: 02016

Non-Redis
Notes: Sigh. Not flawless but one of my top 2 natures...I've been resetting this since the event released. I'm convinced there's just not a perfect Mew in this game :/. Will start again on one of my other 3 on Monday. Reset on my X version from a legit wondercard.

Tagging Mattapod for reasons.
Any change you can CMT for the Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)