Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.8/10 too much shinies

How many shinies do I get for my thundurus?

GL with your thread :) you should delete your posts in pokemart btw
Meh,it's gettin locked anyways...1:1 man ;) we'll work somethin
Good luck with your thread.
Thanks man!
GL with your thread! can't wait to cyt for everything once you get everything all ready
Lol not much more to add than this for now....some breedables maybe, but...thats about it.
only decent sr I've gotten so far is cress...though I am thinking about goin for adamant lando

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
gl w/ your thread!

ik you wanted one of my raikous (idk which one), how about pick of the litter for that cute shiny dream ball oddish?

good luck w/ your thread ! i could possibly make a banner for you if you want, lmk if you want one done.
only if you see somethin in the thread you'd want as compensation :)
Good luck fren :]
You know I'm a likewhore...thanks Trev ^_^
Good luck flarg :).

Nice to see you've finally opened this.
I still have those mons for you -_- probably also the only one who bothered to catch a fast ball (and also love, and I think lure) luvdisc...js

gl w/ your thread!

ik you wanted one of my raikous (idk which one), how about pick of the litter for that cute shiny dream ball oddish?
Thank you! I liked the 30 speed hp ice one (i don't think they even normally run max speed). I should be available around 9 pm est if you feel like doin it tonight.
CMT for shiny dive ball hp fire eevee
Seems like you're still workin on your thread...do you want me to wait till you finish and you can post back or would you rather take on a bp or maybe some ev training?
Gl!

Why are some of your pokemon's OT CyberGadget?
Ty!

I think the more relevant question is...why aren't any of yours?

Albus like I told tennisace...I should be available (and have my toto cloned) around 9pm est if you wanted to trade tonight

only if you see somethin in the thread you'd want as compensation :)

You know I'm a likewhore...thanks Trev ^_^

I still have those mons for you -_- probably also the only one who bothered to catch a fast ball (and also love, and I think lure) luvdisc...js

Thank you! I liked the 30 speed hp ice one (i don't think they even normally run max speed). I should be available around 9 pm est if you feel like doin it tonight.

Seems like you're still workin on your thread...do you want me to wait till you finish and you can post back or would you rather take on a bp or maybe some ev training?

Ty!

I think the more relevant question is...why aren't any of yours?

Albus like I told tennisace...I should be available (and have my toto cloned) around 9pm est if you wanted to trade tonight
lol , looks like .com has already helped you with the baner

SUPER EXCITED UPDATE!
Just caught this:

Landorus(
)
IVs:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Force
Moves:
-Extrasensory
-Swords Dance
-Earth Power
-Rock Slide
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Notes: SR by me on OR. Excellent use of a snow day! Spent a couple hours using a relaxed synch by accident last night...fixed the problem this morning...evidently.

Was hoping to add some breedables to the thread today...may not after catchin this bro.​

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh my gawd, that Lando is beautiful. Congrats. *-*

And that gives me a good reason to harass you again lol; CMT for the Lando! take whatever the hell you want from my thread for it.

Oh my gawd, that Lando is beautiful. Congrats. *-*

And that gives me a good reason to harass you again lol; CMT for the Lando! take whatever the hell you want from my thread for it.
Seconding, please CMT!
Would either of you be opposed to credits? Nothin really jumping out as a must have..but i know you're both as anal as I am and will at some point reset something I desperately need.

Also tennisace ...it must be a landorus thing with the soft resets. This only took about 2 hours (once I used the right synch...couldn't figure why I only had one pass the speed test in like 40 srs last night....)

Good luck mate :)
Yay for being super late ^^;
Thanks! Late is better than never...and a free bump^_^

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Would either of you be opposed to credits? Nothin really jumping out as a must have..but i know you're both as anal as I am and will at some point reset something I desperately need.

Also tennisace ...it must be a landorus thing with the soft resets. This only took about 2 hours (once I used the right synch...couldn't figure why I only had one pass the speed test in like 40 srs last night....)

Thanks! Late is better than never...and a free bump^_^
Nah I don't mind at all; how many credits would you like for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)