Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got your Pokemon! Zubat will come with all 4 Egg Moves requested. As for Kangaskhan, I got lucky and got a hexflawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) one, so you can have that as well. Let me know when you'd like to trade!

cool, all done with relicanth. Sounds good.

I don't really have spit backs but I'd trade stuff in my thread for em.

Also, I'd be willing to do more BPs if you need em. Would prefer breeding doubles viable stuff if possible.
let me think about some other stuff...I'm still working on one team and it's hard for me to think ahead about that kinda stuff
.... Bump?
so I decided on these spreads:
Eevee-92HP, 116 Def, 252 SpA and 48 Spe
Growlithe-4 HP, 4 Atk, 172 Def, 228 Sp. Atk, 100 Speed

I don't care if you give them pokerus just don't let the growlithe forget any of its egg moves
Got your Pokemon! Zubat will come with all 4 Egg Moves requested. As for Kangaskhan, I got lucky and got a hexflawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) one, so you can have that as well. Let me know when you'd like to trade!
Cool I'll be available in about....an hourish? If you wanted to trade tonight.

That^ goes for everyone but I won't be on for long (I'm sick as hell) so let me know if you'll be around..otherwise we may need to hold off till tomorrow

so I decided on these spreads:
Eevee-92HP, 116 Def, 252 SpA and 48 Spe
Growlithe-4 HP, 4 Atk, 172 Def, 228 Sp. Atk, 100 Speed

I don't care if you give them pokerus just don't let the growlithe forget any of its egg moves
Sweet, I can do this tonight, are you available to send the pokemon over now-ish?

Yeah i can add you and hop on..but gotta,be quick

Sorry man I'm passing out
No problem, I went out like 5 mins after i made the post.. And I just got home :/
I want to do the EV training for you on the same day, I mean return the pokemon on the same day you traded them over. So let's do it tomorrow :)

No problem, I went out like 5 mins after i made the post.. And I just got home :/
I want to do the EV training for you on the same day, I mean return the pokemon on the same day you traded them over. So let's do it tomorrow :)
I'm home sick so will probably be around most of the day (when I'm not sleeping)

Oi I'd like the shiny HP grass cyndaquil and shiny ferroseed for my thundurus. I'll let you know what nicknames I want later :P

Hey, I can probably trade around 8-8:30 CST tonight.
Need your friend code so I can add you...also I don't think you ever answered if you want the ev trained toxicroak or the ut lv 1 Croagunk
Oi I'd like the shiny HP grass cyndaquil and shiny ferroseed for my thundurus. I'll let you know what nicknames I want later :P
As soon as I clone/hatch that :) give me you nicknames ASAP though because I'll need to change files to nn the seed

Need your friend code so I can add you...also I don't think you ever answered if you want the ev trained toxicroak or the ut lv 1 Croagunk

As soon as I clone/hatch that :) give me you nicknames ASAP though because I'll need to change files to nn the seed
I ended up getting busy but on now. I'll get my FC to you in a second and we can trade now or tomorrow.

I prefer EV'd (or both :D)

OK "Metaklett" for the ferroseed and "Vulcan" for the cyndaquil :P

Hi flargananddingle,
would you be interested in trading a nicknamable UT non-redis copy of your ORAS Landorus for a nicknamable UT non-redis copy of my ORAS Landorus (or something else from my trading thread)?
My Landorus is German and in a Repeat Ball, other than that they are pretty much the same.
I collect flawless pentagon legendaries for VGC and would like to use one of them as a Scarfer and the other one as an Assault Vest user. ^^

EDIT: Found another one.

Last edited:
Hey Flarg (can I call you Flarg? =P), can you CMT for the cool (see what I did there?) Amaura? If you don't see anything, I can always whip something up for you if you want, I have about 6 boxes full of HG stuff and FS HA Pokes waiting to be bred. =P

Hey Flarg (can I call you Flarg? =P), can you CMT for the cool (see what I did there?) Amaura? If you don't see anything, I can always whip something up for you if you want, I have about 6 boxes full of HG stuff and FS HA Pokes waiting to be bred. =P
Most people call me flarg :p

Would you mind doing a breeding g project for it? (I know you got that spread tho..)
I want a ha fletchling with quick guard and tailwind in a premier ball but I'm not sure if I want jolly or careful..can I get back to you on the nature? Still need to clone it anyway

Most people call me flarg :p

Would you mind doing a breeding g project for it? (I know you got that spread tho..)
I want a ha fletchling with quick guard and tailwind in a premier ball but I'm not sure if I want jolly or careful..can I get back to you on the nature? Still need to clone it anyway
Haha, ok. =)

Sure! Let me know what nature you want (I might just do both lel). The most time consuming part of all of this is actually getting the egg moves onto a female (since I use Ditto as the male). I should probably get like tons of females with egg moves so that I can mass produce stuff lol now that I think about that. Hm...maybe later. I think I'll actually continue looking for TSV matches for other spreads too.

Haha, ok. =)

Sure! Let me know what nature you want (I might just do both lel). The most time consuming part of all of this is actually getting the egg moves onto a female (since I use Ditto as the male). I should probably get like tons of females with egg moves so that I can mass produce stuff lol now that I think about that. Hm...maybe later. I think I'll actually continue looking for TSV matches for other spreads too.
I figured the egg moves would be the pain in the ass so i thought giving you them would be most important

Actually it's a male spread right? So jolly would probably be best for me (my spread does careful without an everstone >_<)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)