Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Could you CMT for that HP Fire Foongus? :)
#131 - Lapras ♀
OT: Dazu ID: 31728
Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:Dragon Dance | Whirlpool | Freeze-Dry | Ancient Power
Bred by me, hatched by Dazu on /vp/

This? Not sure why the sprites didn't come come with it....

#131 - Lapras ♀
OT:
Dazu ID: 31728
Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:Dragon Dance | Whirlpool | Freeze-Dry | Ancient Power
Bred by me, hatched by Dazu on /vp/

This? Not sure why the sprites didn't come come with it....
Yeah Smogon has always been buggy with copying sprites.

Anyhow, I think we have a deal. Let me know when you're free.

Hey :) I'm very interested in this one:

Eevee(
)
IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Nature: Modest Ability: Anticipation
Moves:
-Tail Whip
-Wish
-Covet
-Charm
OT: Misty ID: 08551

Bred by me, hatched by .com
I could offer any female special ball Pokemon that is on the list in my signature. Maybe you are interested in any Pokemon+Pokeball combination. I could even breed them to your wishes, if you'd like (5IV). Just tell me what Pokemon, nature, ability, egg moves and ball you'd like and I'll breed it for you.

No problem. Is there anything else you might be interested in?
If you click the arrow in this quote:
it will take you to a post containing all the special mothers I have that I need bps done for..you could certainly pick something from there..I'd need a flawless female with egg moves but I'll give you the details if you choose one...also, it'll give you a chance to pick up a mother you may not have already :). several of them have been taken already so I'll contact you via VM to let you know.

If you click the arrow in this quote:
it will take you to a post containing all the special mothers I have that I need bps done for..you could certainly pick something from there..I'd need a flawless female with egg moves but I'll give you the details if you choose one...also, it'll give you a chance to pick up a mother you may not have already :). several of them have been taken already so I'll contact you via VM to let you know.
Are any of those still available?:

Moon Ball Spinarak
Friend Ball Yanma
Heavy Ball Onix, Phanpy
Safari Ball Gible, Rhyhorn, Aron

I prefer using my own Pokemon for breeding so I chose some I already have :)

Edit: Would it still be alright to change my desired Pokemon? I'm quite interested in the Landorus at a closer look.

Last edited:
Are any of those still available?:

Moon Ball Spinarak
Friend Ball Yanma
Heavy Ball Onix, Phanpy
Safari Ball Gible, Rhyhorn, Aron

I prefer using my own Pokemon for breeding so I chose some I already have :)

Edit: Would it still be alright to change my desired Pokemon? I'm quite interested in the Landorus at a closer look.
I don't know if I really like the idea of a soft reset for a single breedable :/

Fluke Widdly_Scuds MegaCharizard25 Doomsday94 Thomaz

Sorry if timezones are bad, mc25 I'm still interested but our timezone sucks...BUT I'll be around to trade in about 2 hours

I could breed you 3 Pokemon for it, if you'd like. You just have to tell me which Pokemon.
Premier ball ha gothorita (whatever the lowest Evo is)
Safari Aron (from your list)
And heavy onix? If that's OK I'll vm you the exact details

Also if you'd be willing to do a hidden power breed along with those 3 I could def give you both mons you asked about

Premier ball ha gothorita (whatever the lowest Evo is)
Safari Aron (from your list)
And heavy onix? If that's OK I'll vm you the exact details

Also if you'd be willing to do a hidden power breed along with those 3 I could def give you both mons you asked about
Yes, I can definitely do those 3! And I don't have enough time to do a hidden power breed, but just the Landorus is fine no worries :)

Timezones aren't my issue right now, I'm back to uni next week, so everything is a bit frantic and I haven't had the time to do the egg moves yet. I'll let you know though.

I have ocean in dive, savanna in quick, jungle in dusk, archipelago in luxury, sun in heal, and polar in premier all in eggs of you're interested in having them with your own OT...I'm going to bed now but vm me or post in my thread if you're interested in any.
Oh wow, didn't know you had that many. CMT for all of these haha. I can always breed you some more stuff if you like. ;] Really working on that Vivillon collection.

Oh wow, didn't know you had that many. CMT for all of these haha. I can always breed you some more stuff if you like. ;] Really working on that Vivillon collection.
kuladiamond

So it turns out I don't have any jungle eggs left (I have them on another save but I don't know when I will have access to my powersaves) but I have the other 5. I can also offer a shiny self bred jungle scatter bug if that interests either of you.

If you only wanted the other 5 I have some breeding projects in mind at either a rate of 4 bps to 5 eggs for kuladiamond and 3:5 for Thomaz (1 being an hp breed) if either of you are also interested in the shiny jungle lmk and we'll work something else out.

The reason I'm asking for less than 1:1 is because I can't guarantee ability or gender...just that they're 5iv flawless timid non-ha with egg moves

kuladiamond

So it turns out I don't have any jungle eggs left (I have them on another save but I don't know when I will have access to my powersaves) but I have the other 5. I can also offer a shiny self bred jungle scatter bug if that interests either of you.

If you only wanted the other 5 I have some breeding projects in mind at either a rate of 4 bps to 5 eggs for kuladiamond and 3:5 for Thomaz (1 being an hp breed) if either of you are also interested in the shiny jungle lmk and we'll work something else out.

The reason I'm asking for less than 1:1 is because I can't guarantee ability or gender...just that they're 5iv flawless timid non-ha with egg moves
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. So in total there are 6 patterns with 1 being a possible shiny. If possible, I'd like to have a trade deal for all of them, and maybe just the normal ones and not the shiny versions. I know how much work it is to breed shinies.

Oooh, I'd love shiny Jungle bug too. I'm trying to have a complete collection of both shiny and non-shiny. Go ahead and tell me what you want. =) I just managed to find a really good 12.5% female spread for breeding purposes actually.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. So in total there are 6 patterns with 1 being a possible shiny. If possible, I'd like to have a trade deal for all of them, and maybe just the normal ones and not the shiny versions. I know how much work it is to breed shinies.
I don't particularly value shines all that much, and in fact this one just happened to be an egg I had laying around that happened to have a match here on smog on >_< so all I'd really ask is 5:6 instead of 4:5 bps to scatterbugs. If you'd be interested in that, just post a new vm ( not comment on the one you already wrote) and I'll let you know what bps I need...I can also supply you with any mothers you may need to get them done.
Oooh, I'd love shiny Jungle bug too. I'm trying to have a complete collection of both shiny and non-shiny. Go ahead and tell me what you want. =) I just managed to find a really good 12.5% female spread for breeding purposes actually.
Ya know I also have a shiny self bred ocean bug that you can find on the first page of the thread ;). I'll either just add a 4th BP for the shiny bug OR if you want both shiny bugs we can do 5:7.

Also to both of you, I also have all 6 patterns hatched and evolved into vivillon (lv 12 but otherwise UT) if you'd prefer that (probably not, but just thought I'd let you know the options)...and have an hp ground (31/31/31/30/30/31) version of the polar premier bug (I think it's premier,may have been bred before I cared about the balls...I'll check and edit this later)

Ya know I also have a shiny self bred ocean bug that you can find on the first page of the thread ;). I'll either just add a 4th BP for the shiny bug OR if you want both shiny bugs we can do 5:7.

Also to both of you, I also have all 6 patterns hatched and evolved into vivillon (lv 12 but otherwise UT) if you'd prefer that (probably not, but just thought I'd let you know the options)...and have an hp ground (31/31/31/30/30/31) version of the polar premier bug (I think it's premier,may have been bred before I cared about the balls...I'll check and edit this later)
Oh, I somehow missed that one lol. Yes I'd love that one as well. =) I prefer the eggs btw, if you don't mind, your own OT is cool lol (I can clone them if you need it). And HP Ground Polar would be cool. I'm looking for either 5iv or HP Ground Vivi's. As for Polar, I think both Net and Premier work well for it (same as Dive and Repeat working for Ocean for example). But yeah, tell me what you have in mind and I'll work on them right away.

So I need these all female with the given IVS/Ball/Egg Moves. Ability only matters where HA is asked for. Let me know what you guys think:

Thomaz -
Pikachu(Luxury)-HA-Timid-31/e/30/31/31/31-Encore/Fake Out/Tickle/Disarming Voice
Bulbasaur(Heal)-HA-Modest-31/x/31/31/31/31-Charm/Skull Bash/Leaf Storm/Power Whip
Cubone(safari)-Brave-31/31/31/x/31/0-Belly Drum/Perish Song/Endure/Ancient Power
Meditite(Safari)-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Baton Pass/Fake Out/Bullet Punch/Wide Guard
Froakie(Timer)-HA-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Camouflage/Mind Reader/Water Sport/Toxic Spikes

For the 5 eggs and 2 shinies?

kuladiamond
Igglybuff(Premier)-HA-Modest-31/x/31/31/31/31-Perish Song/Wish/Fake Tears/Heal Pulse
Glameow(premier)-HA-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Fake Tears/Assuance/Snatch/Quick Attack
Pancham(Premier)-HA-Brave-31/31/31/x/31/0-Me First/Quash/Quick Guard/Storm Throw
Poliwag(nest)-HA-Bold-31/x/31/31/31/31-Haze/Encore/Endure/Refresh
Bunnelby(premier)-HA-Adamant-31/31/31/x/31/31-Defense Curl/Rollout/Spikes

For the 5 eggs and 1 shiny?

So I need these all female with the given IVS/Ball/Egg Moves. Ability only matters where HA is asked for. Let me know what you guys think:

Thomaz -
Pikachu(Luxury)-HA-Timid-31/e/30/31/31/31-Encore/Fake Out/Tickle/Disarming Voice
Bulbasaur(Heal)-HA-Modest-31/x/31/31/31/31-Charm/Skull Bash/Leaf Storm/Power Whip
Cubone(safari)-Brave-31/31/31/x/31/0-Belly Drum/Perish Song/Endure/Ancient Power
Meditite(Safari)-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Baton Pass/Fake Out/Bullet Punch/Wide Guard
Froakie(Timer)-HA-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Camouflage/Mind Reader/Water Sport/Toxic Spikes

kuladiamond
Igglybuff(Premier)-HA-Modest-31/x/31/31/31/31-Perish Song/Wish/Fake Tears/Heal Pulse
Glameow(premier)-HA-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Fake Tears/Assuance/Snatch/Quick Attack
Pancham(Premier)-HA-Brave-31/31/31/x/31/0-Me First/Quash/Quick Guard/Storm Throw
Poliwag(nest)-HA-Bold-31/x/31/31/31/31-Haze/Encore/Endure/Refresh
Bunnelby(premier)-HA-Adamant-31/31/31/x/31/31-Defense Curl/Rollout/Spikes

For the 5 eggs and 1 shiny?
Yup, that's good. I'll get working on them and will let you know once they're done :)

Thomaz -

Sure. I'll let you know when I'm done. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)