Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Celever please!

Refa was not getting lynched on D1, he had no reason to buddy with SB.

And I am done for tonight. Do what ever you want to do, if I see you being the wolf at the end of the game. I will know what to do the next time.

Peace!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Celever please!

Refa was not getting lynched on D1, he had no reason to buddy with SB.

And I am done for tonight. Do what ever you want to do, if I see you being the wolf at the end of the game. I will know what to do the next time.

Peace!
Where? Refa just voted HS like everyone else, I went back and checked...

True, to a point. If it is clear that you are being disruptive and detrimental for a small reason, calm down and go with the flow. I've learnt this through my time here. Gale is also being disruptive and detrimental for a small reason right now. Connect the dots.
while it is true that idling is 100% the best strategy, by your logic you are being disruptive and detrimental as much as anyone else (considering your hard on for SB which is lol)

let anyone else tell you what you should be doing? So when the village leadership messages you tonight, telling you who to target, should you ignore them?
no, you can take into consideration what you are told and then make the best choice from there. i actually agree with that, it just so happens a lot of the time there are very good reasons to listen to the village leader and do what they ask

Yes you should, otherwise majority will never happen in any of these games ever. If the village leader is lynching someone, everyone else should lynch them too. Simple.
"if the village leader is lynching someone, everyone else should lynch them"
the village leader is mafia
village leader presents questionable lynch on villager

see where im going with this?

Except that Kidnapper is one of the strongest mafia roles out there.
no it's not. kidnapper is a terrible role

The leaders didn't allow him to prove his role, end of. If he went against what the leaders told him to do, he would have been lynched, honestly. Always follow the leaders with night actions unless you know better, in which case contact them with your idea. He did contact von and asked him if he could prove his role, where his idea was swiftly declined.
why is smogon mafia so boring ??????

I'm clean via inspector now. Nice try though. You're not clean via inspector. It seems likely with how much you are pushing for SB's lynch that you are scum alongside Jalmont, as watcher can be on the mafia in games with a vanilla group as a means of finding PRs to kill. In fact, there is no info role in the mafia, so it's a very feasible possibility at this stage.
no proof of this so to everyone else you are just as clean as him lol

Why Tototavros? Completely random, right? I just talked to you on IRC and you seem to have no clue what the hell you're talking about. It makes more sense to lynch Jalmont now, since he is a much likelier mafia than SB. Seriously.
lol you know why since i posted the log. like i said it's a 50% shot on me vs whatever x% you think of SB - but to say it's "much likelier" is a stretch.

WHAT? There is no way you would know this as town. This is as bad as how you were convinced that there is a results faker on the mafia team. There is no logic to back this up, and you are blatantly lying to the town to get what you want.
argument based on emotion lol there is nothing wrong with guessing about what will happen

Except that our lynching von will have absolutely not bearing or effect on whether von dies tonight or not. Explain your train of thought here (without revealing a load of info please...) so that I can quickly disprove it! n_n
how would u know that
OK, now I really don't know. What if Gale and Jalmont are scum buddies? That's 1000x more likely seeing as how neither of the two are cleaned, unlike your scenario.
out of all the things that you have said have made no sense this is in reality the most illogical set of statements posted in this day

The former will not happen if you lynch Jalmont today, and Gale is straight up lying to you without even making an attempt to back the lies up. The latter will not happen if we lynch SB today, because he is town.
there's no evidence of anyone lying, you're just appealing to emotions to make him look bad lmao

tl;dr: Gale is straight up lying to the town, and a Jalmont~Gale scum team is actually seeming fairly likely at this stage to me, but I wouldn't really count on it. Gale has no clue what he is talking about, so lynch Jalmont and just ignore him. I'm not really expecting you to read that whole post lol.
absolutely no proof has been offered, just baseless emotional appeals based on "HES LYING REALLY" and "wow LIARS they both MUST be MAFIA" and "i have all this INFORMATION so I KNOW all these things that NO ONE else knows so just follow me!"

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
while it is true that idling is 100% the best strategy, by your logic you are being disruptive and detrimental as much as anyone else (considering your hard on for SB which is lol)
No, he is protesting the current lynch, I am advocating it. There's a difference. Protesting is disruptive, advocating is going with the consensus already.

no, you can take into consideration what you are told and then make the best choice from there. i actually agree with that, it just so happens a lot of the time there are very good reasons to listen to the village leader and do what they ask
With info, this is true. SB didn't have that. I also said this later on.

"if the village leader is lynching someone, everyone else should lynch them"
the village leader is mafia
village leader presents questionable lynch on villager

see where im going with this?
Except this lynch isn't questionable, and you didn't deny the logs where you confessed. The village leader also isn't mafia. It doesn't work in this scenario. I did phrase it somewhat poorly, but by day 5 we should really have a town village leader...

no it's not. kidnapper is a terrible role
Subjective point. What do the rest of the mafia team have that's better that are still alive? We know that persuader etc. isn't a thing because no one has reported it yet.

why is smogon mafia so boring ??????
LMAO, that's not even a half-decent attempt at waving the point off. You know I'm right there, which is Gale's main argument for SB's lynch.

no proof of this so to everyone else you are just as clean as him lol
Ask the inspector if he targeted me last night?

lol you know why since i posted the log. like i said it's a 50% shot on me vs whatever x% you think of SB - but to say it's "much likelier" is a stretch.
Oh my God he seriously thinks that you and toto are connected. This is absolutely hilarious! I feel a little sorry for him, though, being able to be persuaded so easily by such clear fallacy...

argument based on emotion lol there is nothing wrong with guessing about what will happen
True, but he is not guessing. He said that it will happen, which is a blatant lie. However, if he said it could happen it would still be a lie in this instance, because whoever is lynched today cannot possibly have any sort of bearing on whether von is targeted with the NK or not tonight. The only way Gale could know that is if he is mafia and is planning to NK von if you are lynched, Jalmont. There are no more connections to be made, and you know it as well as I do.

out of all the things that you have said have made no sense this is in reality the most illogical set of statements posted in this day
If one hypothetical scum duo has a member cleaned and the other has one probable mafia (Jalmont) and one somewhat likely mafia at this stage by virtue of role (Gale) it's a no brainer. It makes sense.

there's no evidence of anyone lying, you're just appealing to emotions to make him look bad lmao
He is lying, and I just explained why.

absolutely no proof has been offered, just baseless emotional appeals based on "HES LYING REALLY" and "wow LIARS they both MUST be MAFIA" and "i have all this INFORMATION so I KNOW all these things that NO ONE else knows so just follow me!"
This is way more AtE than I ever did lmao. (AtE = Appeal to Emotion)

Celever I don't understand why you are SO convinced that Serious Bananas is clean but you say that Gale, who's ability has lead to the lynching of two mafia, is much more likely to be scum? And stop dwelling on Gale's argument: I agree that it is shit but several other points against Serious Bananas have been a lot more supportable. You're picking on a clearly noob-town player to try and reinforce your claim that Jalmont is mafia and save Serious Bananas. Your complete trust in Serious Bananas makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. Please explain why SB is cleaner than Gale despite Gale having proved his role and outed two mafia.

Jalmont's move to claim scum to SB is becoming more and more obviously a troll/really dumb move by a bored vanilla rather than actually scummy in my opinion. I STRONGLY urge vonFiedler to change this lynch back to Serious Bananas (I already stated my reasons for suspecting him previously). I'll unvote for now to avoid premature majority and refrain from voting until we hear from the leader who probably knows more about this than me. :)

Guys, I just now got a crazy Idea!

What if Serious Bananas is a Mafia Inspector? That is a clear reason for him to have watched US, to see if he can be killed by Refa the following night?

Also a clear reason, why the Mafia would want to protect him over Haunted Shadow. Oh man, if he is the inspector then Scums will win this.
Why would I inspect a claimed BPV instead of trying to find a PR that's actually a threat?

I'm fairly sure that Von and Gale aren't mafia. The roles in this game are pretty much 99% standard for both alignments (there's mayor stuff and that's it) between what's been claimed and the flipped mafia roles so far. Inspector is in pretty much every village and Gale has got two mafia lynched through his reports. /Maybe/ Von is scum and my assumption wrong but the mafia will be forced to kill him eventually anyway so he stops clearing people.

Claiming totoTarvos as Jalmont's scumbuddy was probably a random pick because Spiffy decided to ask if my gambit worked in the main IRC channel for no reason whatsoever >.>

Haunted Shadow was 100% fucked no matter what Refa did so him deciding to play the bus rather than trying to get me lynched and buy HS another day doesn't mean anything.

No, he is protesting the current lynch, I am advocating it. There's a difference. Protesting is disruptive, advocating is going with the consensus already.
this is a socially problematic position, but ignoring the implications of that, you have yet to make a claim from this. if your claim is "disruptive people are mafia" then i entirely disagree with that as that is actually how villages lose mafia

With info, this is true. SB didn't have that. I also said this later on.
Perhaps in a life situation, this is true, but in mafia you have no way to confirm if anyone's information is actually greater than the amount of information you have.

Except this lynch isn't questionable, and you didn't deny the logs where you confessed. The village leader also isn't mafia. It doesn't work in this scenario. I did phrase it somewhat poorly, but by day 5 we should really have a town village leader...
Why would i deny the logs? Every conversation between me and another user that was posted in this thread occurred. What I denied was that I am not actually mafia. I have explained that my reasoning to do what I did was I was trying to find the supposed wolf partner (which in hindsight I am convinced doesn't actually exist).

There is no way to be 100% confident the village leader isn't mafia. Your reasoning appears to be that since they are a "trustworthy" authority figure we are to take their words at face value and listen to everything they say. Can you find the flaw with that line of reasoning?

Once again, Celever is purposefully using words that are misleading to make it appear as if a case against me is open and shut when in reality it is all based on luck.

Subjective point. What do the rest of the mafia team have that's better that are still alive? We know that persuader etc. isn't a thing because no one has reported it yet.
Kidnapper is a shit role. Unless you are trying to say that within the set of the roles the mafia has in this game, it is a relatively strong role, then that is debatable. In any case, you are shifting the grounds of what I even said in the first place, so good try.

LMAO, that's not even a half-decent attempt at waving the point off. You know I'm right there, which is Gale's main argument for SB's lynch.
no it's not, you literally just posted your personal philosophy of mafia. that doesn't make it true. why was he "swiftly declined" a chance to prove his role? seems like bullshit to me rofl

Ask the inspector if he targeted me last night?
I'm not the one making claims without evidence so it is not my responsibility to find proof, but yours. If you cannot be bothered to present yourself as trustworthy, I nor should anyone else bother doing it for you.

Oh my God he seriously thinks that you and toto are connected. This is absolutely hilarious! I feel a little sorry for him, though, being able to be persuaded so easily by such clear fallacy...
I really hope you are mafia giving it one last shot.

True, but he is not guessing. He said that it will happen, which is a blatant lie. However, if he said it could happen it would still be a lie in this instance, because whoever is lynched today cannot possibly have any sort of bearing on whether von is targeted with the NK or not tonight. The only way Gale could know that is if he is mafia and is planning to NK von if you are lynched, Jalmont. There are no more connections to be made, and you know it as well as I do.
Actually, how can it be a lie if the event hasn't occurred yet? There is no need to throw around such emotionally charged words like "lying" when there's no need to. In any case, there is no way to know if whoever is lynched today has any bearing on whether or not von is killed. Whether speculating about it is useful I don't know, but it is certainly not lying.

If one hypothetical scum duo has a member cleaned and the other has one probable mafia (Jalmont) and one somewhat likely mafia at this stage by virtue of role (Gale) it's a no brainer. It makes sense.
No it doesn't make sense. Me being mafia has no relevance to him being mafia. The only connection between us is we both want to lynch SB, which, in that case, everyone else who wants to do the same thing is also part of this "hypothetical scum duo."

He is lying, and I just explained why.
As previously explained you didn't. Your conception of lying is alarmingly incorrect (along with other statements but w/e)

This is way more AtE than I ever did lmao. (AtE = Appeal to Emotion)
ah yes, the brilliant celever makes such a convincing case on why he is right. how could i have ever had thought i could compete with him in a game of online mafia?

not sure why i even bothered the fact that i spent more than 2 minutes on this shit is pretty sad tbh

Jalmont's move to claim scum to SB is becoming more and more obviously a troll/really dumb move by a bored vanilla rather than actually scummy in my opinion. I STRONGLY urge to change this lynch back to Serious Bananas (I already stated my reasons for suspecting him previously). I'll unvote for now to avoid premature majority and refrain from voting until we hear from the leader who probably knows more about this than me. :)
Claiming mafia as a villager to mafia isn't a troll or a really dumb move. It's a smart move.

Okay lets go with a Leap of faith on my belief guys.

Being a noob, beginner's luck is something that works most of the time. If my gut feeling about SB is wrong, I will never again argue ITT and in any mafia game for a Lynch. Big thing to wager I know, but I am doing it.

True to my word, I will never argue a Lynch ever if you guys support me on this Lynch.

I know my reasons are dumb, they are not analytic, they don't have coherence. But there is no smoke without fire. There is something wrong with SB, I just can't put a finger on it.

The Serious Bananaz ees lynched

Serious Bananas was:

Dear Serious Bananas, you are Wheatley.

“I AM NOT A MORON!!!”

You’re an intelligence dampening sphere designed to fill GLaDOS’s head with an infinite amount of stupid ideas, so she doesn’t become too smart and kill everyone at Aperture Laboratories. If you’ve played any of Portal or Portal 2, you know that she did anyway.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Fill USER’s head with stupid ideas. You will endlessly tell horrible ideas to USER, and in turn prevent them from completing their night action.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
It is now night 5. Night 5 Ends in 24 hours, or on February 27th at 8pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)