Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Guys, don't hammer. It should be clear after yesterday that I am in fact town, so I will be taking charge of this lynch, not von, who is not clear by any means. I need to talk to people, but no one vote any more. In fact, if you have voted for Jalmont, unvote, since it seems likely that he was trolling. I thought he might have been yesterday, but I knew that SB was town, so lynching Jalmont was the better of the two lynch options for sure.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lynch vonFiedler

Yes, I know. First of all, let's look at some facts for point 1:
  • Not a single mafia info role has flipped yet
  • The only two claimed info roles are Ullar and von, who are tracker and inspector respectively
  • Tracker is [basically] useless for a mafia faction. Like seriously, it's awful game design to put one on there.
This is point 1 for why von is mafia. No mafia info roles? In a game with vanillas even? That's awful game design in and of itself, and as von is the only sensible one left... Well, join the dots.

Point 2:
  • Only one vanillager has died throughout this entire game, who I shot last night for being the scummiest vanilla in the game. Ended up being wrong, but mistakes happen.
  • von is basically the only player this whole game with the appropriate information to never shoot a vanilla. It could just be a huge coincidence, but I highly doubt it looking at how many vanillas we have. One of the 5 kills would have hit one for sure.
This really speak for itself. It could just be a coincidence, yes, but it is highly unlikely. Unbelievably so.

Point 3:
  • Since von has taken over, all actions have been surprisingly ineffectual. He took over D4, and since then not a single lead has been uncovered via actions. In fact, not a single action has found any useful info since then. Going through the already public roles:
  • Gale's watch was wasted both nights (I know nothing happened to his target last night because I asked him)
  • Ullar's track would have been wasted both nights had he not changed his target, making it detrimental instead. Great play there, Ullar.
  • von inspected me Night 4 when I was basically already cleaned via role, and he inspected a random vanilla last night.
This speaks for itself, really. He was in charge of roles (deigning to discuss them with me or Spiffy, who were both clean) so he takes the weight of this failure.

Point 4:
  • He's not dead.
He's not fucking dead. He's also using it as an excuse to redirect PRs from actual targets.

I think it should be fairly clear to see that von is scum from this. He's going to attack this case, so get ready for the long haul lol. To counter one of the arguments he's going to undoubtedly make:

No, not having a village inspector isn't stupid. In fact, it makes sense really, looking at the rest of the roles in the game. Millky is an obvious point here, as a WC Checker is essentially just a watered down inspector since it cleans other townies and finds scum, and the main use for one in a game with vanillas (finding out who is vanilla and who isn't) is taken care of by both the tracker and the watcher. It makes a lot more sense on the mafia, who need to find out good kill targets.

tl;dr Lynch von. You can just read the bullet points if you don't have time to read the full post, as you should probably get the gist of it from that.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
09:39vonFiedler you almost tricked me
09:39vonFiedler into making me think
09:39vonFiedler we could fucking win a game together
09:39Celever how can we?
09:39Celever you're mafia
09:39Celever and you fucked up
09:39Celever lol
09:41vonFiedler Celever
09:41vonFiedler please think long hard
09:41vonFiedler about how many times we have had this conversation
09:41vonFiedler and how many times you have been right
09:41vonFiedler NOT ONCE
09:41vonFiedler this EXACT convo

Lynch vonFiedler

Yes, I know. First of all, let's look at some facts for point 1:
  • Not a single mafia info role has flipped yet
  • The only two claimed info roles are Ullar and von, who are tracker and inspector respectively
  • Tracker is [basically] useless for a mafia faction. Like seriously, it's awful game design to put one on there.
This is point 1 for why von is mafia. No mafia info roles? In a game with vanillas even? That's awful game design in and of itself, and as von is the only sensible one left... Well, join the dots.
Why? Everyone believed it. Dale believed it. Gale believed it. This is probably your best point, but it's also pretty circumstantial. Everything about this game is bizarre, who can really base a lynch off of this? And why now?

Point 2:
  • Only one vanillager has died throughout this entire game, who I shot last night for being the scummiest vanilla in the game. Ended up being wrong, but mistakes happen.
  • von is basically the only player this whole game with the appropriate information to never shoot a vanilla. It could just be a huge coincidence, but I highly doubt it looking at how many vanillas we have. One of the 5 kills would have hit one for sure.
This really speak for itself. It could just be a coincidence, yes, but it is highly unlikely. Unbelievably so.
Actually all the vanillas contacted each other fairly early, and those that didn't were players who never played at all. Not fucking rocket science here.

But moreso, you guys have been telling fucking EVERYONE in thread who had what role. Dale outed himself, Ullar outed you, Gale outed SB, Gale outed himself, UncleSam basically outed himself, I outed myself (I just wanted to fit in), and the mafia didn't need to know Cancerous was Martyr, he Martyr'd them. I think only one power role isn't outed, and you're coming awful close to doing so in this post. Lie Count: 1

Point 3:
  • Since von has taken over, all actions have been surprisingly ineffectual. He took over D4, and since then not a single lead has been uncovered via actions. In fact, not a single action has found any useful info since then. Going through the already public roles:
  • Gale's watch was wasted both nights (I know nothing happened to his target last night because I asked him)
  • Ullar's track would have been wasted both nights had he not changed his target, making it detrimental instead. Great play there, Ullar.
  • von inspected me Night 4 when I was basically already cleaned via role, and he inspected a random vanilla last night.
This speaks for itself, really. He was in charge of roles (deigning to discuss them with me or Spiffy, who were both clean) so he takes the weight of this failure.
Ineffectual as opposed to before I took over? When Dale was literally drunk or hungover? You got the first few mafia by complete luck. I'd like to know how you would have used what little actions we actually have. My goal was to cast a wide net over unknowns and radicals, cause, you know, INSPECTOR HERE, but I'd love to know what renowned good player and coppa violator Celever would have done different.

You know damn well why Gale watched who he did, refer to point 4. Lie Count: 2

As I explained to Ullar, just because the mafia doesn't take an action one night, doesn't mean the kill can't be shuffled around.

Nobody thought you were clean Night 4, I even told you to your face that I thought you were wolf. Lie Count: 3

Random vanilla, as opposed to the other random vanillas? I'd love to know who you'd have inspected. I can wish I had inspected Cheird11, but he was completely inactive while the person I cleaned is not.

I discussed my actions with Gale, you were never around when I made my actions the first night and AVOIDED ME the second. Also I don't think you know what deigning means.

Point 4:
  • He's not dead.
He's not fucking dead. He's also using it as an excuse to redirect PRs from actual targets.
You know damn well why I'm not dead, what with being sheeted, and it's odd that you'd call attention to it. Lie Count: 4

I think it should be fairly clear to see that von is scum from this. He's going to attack this case, so get ready for the long haul lol. To counter one of the arguments he's going to undoubtedly make:
Nope, wasn't gonna. Wrong as usual.

Now I could sit here and talk about how Gale thought that Celever was a mole. I could find those logs where Celever threatened to kill Gale over SB (guess you were wrong about Gale... but you seemed so certain?). I could question why a villager would lie just to lynch someone. That always seemed to me like something mafia would do. And he won't directly address the lies, but anyone can see them, plain as day. I could question why he'd try to alert the mafia as to exactly why I'm not dead yet. Or why you were SO certain SB was village, like only someone who had inspected him or a mafia should know that. It's all very suspect, when you lay it out like that.

But it's also all very Celever. And frankly I'm dead tired of this song and dance by now. I'll say it here and now, I'm not playing a game with Celever ever again. If that means I'm not playing mafia... well... at least I've smogon tours and d&d to do. These fights we have, whenever we are on the same team, can't be fun for anyone or healthy for the community. And I'm so tired of it. It kills me, it really does. Consider this my final post on the matter.

We're lynching Jalmont. Celever was pretty certain of that lynch yesterday, and we all know Celever never changes his mind. Admitted mafia falling for now a known townie's ruse. If there was a 1% chance he was clean before, he sure as shit ain't now.

Last edited:
Lynch vonFiedler

Your argument is invalid. Nobody has even attempted to target you. Not once. How do I know this? Because...

Dear PokeguyNXB, you are Claptrap.

“LET’S TEAR THIS PLANET A NEW A**HOLE! YAAAAAAGHHHHH!”

Officially known as a CL4P-TP Steward bot, you are an extremely annoying robot completely lacking in common sense, but you do have a great sense of humor. However, your greatest downfall is your ability to climb stairs.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – “Assist” USER. You will follow your “Minion” around, not doing anything but annoying him/her/it. However, anyone targeting USER will become enraged at your presence and instead target you.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
If anyone were to target you, I'd be affected instead. They haven't targeted you with a kill, AND our BG and Martyr are dead, and how would mafia know village had a decoy? Inspection? Hmm...

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lynch vonFiedler

Your argument is invalid. Nobody has even attempted to target you. Not once. How do I know this? Because...

If anyone were to target you, I'd be affected instead. They haven't targeted you with a kill, AND our BG and Martyr are dead, and how would mafia know village had a decoy? Inspection? Hmm...
Why, why, why do you people keep outing yourselves?

Your explanation is roundabout anyway, if I was mafia, why would I need to inspect you? And if I was mafia, why would that matter?

You have to understand the timing with which I pub claimed. Refa had just died, and in fact I gave this very reason FOR pub claiming. It was a not so subtle hint that with Refa dead, I wouldn't have to worry about dying. I had hoped the mafia would think we had a back-up BG, honestly I thought you knew that, it was Gale's idea after all. But now I'll be dead in two nights for sure. At least I have a very good inspection target tonight.

Why, why, why do you people keep outing yourselves?

Your explanation is roundabout anyway, if I was mafia, why would I need to inspect you? And if I was mafia, why would that matter?
You could've randed me early game.

You have to understand the timing with which I pub claimed. Refa had just died, and in fact I gave this very reason FOR pub claiming. It was a not so subtle hint that with Refa dead, I wouldn't have to worry about dying. I had hoped the mafia would think we had a back-up BG, honestly I thought you knew that, it was Gale's idea after all.
First off, why would mafia assume we had a BG backup? Not many games I've played have had one, Personalities is the only one that comes to mind. Plus TWO protective roles had already died. As for Gale telling me, the only thing I knew was a chunk of the game thought I was vanilla. I'm outing myself because I probably would've died soon anyway.

But now I'll be dead in two nights for sure. At least I have a very good inspection target tonight.
Not much more to say really. My vote still stands.

The majority of the ppl decide to lynch Jalmont today.

Jalmont was:
Dear Jalmont, you are Albert Einstein.

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”

You are the extremely brilliant Atomic Physicist, most famous for your Theory of Relativity, and helping build the Atomic Bomb.

However, your smarts won’t help you in Mafia, so you have no night action. However, if all living vanilla players vote for the same lynch target, an extra vote will be put on he/she/it.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends on March 2nd @ 8pm.

Ok

I am clean per milky the dead WC checker. Therefore I will be telling everyone their actions for Night 6.

Von and Celever will still have input but I really don't know what to think about either one of them anymore so don't send anything in until I tell you personally.

Also zorbees sux

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)