Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Admitting name change was made

Von is shit

Role PM

Dear Ullar, you are The Spy from Team Fortress 2.

“Gentlemen.”

You are the cunning French mercenary skilled in the arts of stealth and deception. Armed with a revolver, a butterfly knife, a cigarette case that lets you disguise as anything, and a watch that can render you invisible for a short period of time, you're one of the most annoying classes in TF2.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Stalk USER. You will silently follow USER around and in the process see anyone who they target that night.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.

If Wheatley can be good I can be too

Idk what else to say other than gg if you lynch, von wouldn't pull this without an endgame

Ok we will be lynching Ullar today.

The spreadsheet information contradicting what Ullar is saying now is too glaring of an issue. Ullar failing to post a valid defense is not helping his case. Why didn't he immediately post his real role PM after von accused him?

Additionally, Ullar was more or less one of the deciding votes in the SB mislynch, where von was at that point advocating lynching Jalmont, and Ullar's vote on Celever last day was really weird considering he should have been able to deduce that the mafia had killed Gale meaning that Celever, the vig, killed General Spoon. These are very WIFOMy but still caught my eye.

Sunny also confirms that von's story regarding Ullar's username checks out.

While von hitting through Pokeguy's decoy is worrying I am not going to sit here speculating about priorities because one of my assumptions about priorities has been incorrect before (watcher hitting through kidnap).

I am not 100% sure about this lynch, and even if it's wrong we lynch von tomorrow and still have at least two mislynches before mylo/lylo.

So yeah sorry Ullar and fuck von if this is wrong :(

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lynch vonfiedler

ok i said i would follow spiffy but him hitting through the decoy makes 0 sense whereas watcher vs kidnap actually does make sense, everything else is explainable

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I want this to be over one way or another, I stopped caring once I found out people ignored my contributions and kept me out of the loop

am i dead yet
nope

Ullar is lynched.
Ullar
was:
Dear Ullar, you are The Spy from Team Fortress 2.

“Gentlemen.”

You are the cunning French mercenary skilled in the arts of stealth and deception. Armed with a revolver, a butterfly knife, a cigarette case that lets you disguise as anything, and a watch that can render you invisible for a short period of time, you're one of the most annoying classes in TF2.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Stalk USER. You will silently follow USER around and in the process see anyone who they target that night.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
It is now night 7. Night 7 ends in 24 hours.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
GG everybody.

I knew I was fucked almost as soon as I subbed in, I just wanted to go the distance. Anyway at least I outlived Celever!

It's obvious to absolutely everyone that I'm mafia, so sunny004 really should have called the game. I forfeit.

I'm putting the finishing touches on my upcoming game, Dragon Mafia (aka Metroidvania 2). I'll be posting signups within a few days.

Anyway some thoughts on the game:

Day 1
So I subbed in and things were already looking really bad. Haunted.Shadow was caught, Rssp1 had shared a REALLY bad fake, Refa had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth, and Paperblade wasn't playing at all. I made a fake really quickly, and laid low until just before N1 ended. Then I sent my email to dale, saying that Acklow hadn't sheeted me yet. I made passive reference to being the one who cleaned him day 1. Of course Acklow had targeted Walrein N0, but I pretended that I had inspected dale N0.

Day 2
At this point it was clear that dale hadn't been doing much leading, but that gale had a sheet based on UncleSam's attempts to lead. I tried to get into his good graces, but apparently I'm not the only one. Gale sat on that sheet for a while, but his feud with dale did a lot to ensure the village would remain weak in spite of a high scum hunting success rate. This is also when Refa really attracted attention to himself, to the point where Gale actually called him on his role (and how the fuck), so I chose papes to kill over him. That ended badly.

Day 3
At this point dale trusted me more than millky, and gale told me he'd make me village leader the next day but he also told Celever and Spiffy that. I thought he was fucking with us but I dunno now. Anyway if dale outlived refa that was it, so there really wasn't much choice but to make that kill. Too bad it also bussed him.

Day 4
This is where things really started happening. Serious Bananas decided that he was gonna lead, and actually got a fair amount of claims as a result. I was able to scare Celever and Gale into sheeting me, although Celever would then go onto trusting SB absolutely for some reason. Anyway the village was p loose so it got around that SB would be checked by millky, making it the ideal night to kill him.

Day 5
At this point I just wanted to mislynch as many people as I could get away with. I never thought I could win, this village is just too fucking ridiculous. I know that gets thrown around a lot, but seriously between the numbers advantage and dale being able to self-bg (don't EVER put this in your game), then not only are all vanillas mayors but there is a triple mayor too? Anyway Jalmont really shook things up with the ridiculously stupid move to claim mafia, falling into a trap that SB and Celever laid. I thought this was inconveniencing at first, but then I realized that if Jalmont got SB lynched then he'd be an easy mark the next day.

Day 6
I'm still genuinely surprised this lynch was as hard as it was. Celever's reasoning were crap as usual, hell whenever I mole I always give the village fairly good night actions. I just then play around them, but rarely go for the really obvious kills. Celever being Celever as usual. Anyway I said I'd never play with him again, but all things considered (me being mafia) that's not really fair, I was just lying. But seriously calm your tits dude, this is what 1 for 5 on you being right about me being scummy?

Day 7
By now I had pretty much given up. I outlived Celever, I just wanted one more good lynch before I go. Again, this was surprisingly hard, but mostly because of the surprise decoy. By the way, I knew about the Ullar name change because I showed my fake to the host. I still didn't expect zorbees to lynch me given his day 6 attitude, but it's even weirder that no one joined him all things considered. Oh well.

Anyway gg guys, it was fun.

Now did you know, the Illuminati actually existed for less than a decade? And that they were all about political reform, including being in favor of gender equality? So check your privilege bitches.

Illuminati out

EDIT: Also shoutouts to Gale, he's a decent enough newbie, got a few things to learn but I like him.

EDIT2: If you're gonna do this shit sunny then I officially idle both my actions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)