Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Flavorful Mafia

Simple Mafia vs. Village mafia with all sorts of flavors!

Teams:

Good – Village

Evil – Mafia

Well there ya have it, two uninteresting names for a quite flavorful game!​
Plot (Because I'm lazy and didn't write one before I made the post)
Everyone is in a large convoy of buses on a gravel paved road. It's about to turn night, and everyone's tired. Suddenly, the buses stop in what seems to be a large area surrounded by very colorful houses. Everyone is told to file out and form a circle, in the center of which lies myself.
"Hello!!!" I yell. "Welcome to Flavorville! A paradise retreat for all to enjoy!!! Here you will be provided all of your basic nessecities, and are free to do as you please. However, you must abide by these rules:
Rules:

1. While you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game. Don’t be a jackass.

2. Every playa has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it, and you’ll get a free haiku, written by me.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM me. However impersonation of myself or another user is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate myself or another player in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!) To change your vote, simply make a new post saying “Unvote” in bold and then “Lynch (New Target)” in bold also.

5. If there's a tie, no user will be lynched.

6. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action (If you have one). To submit your night action, reply to your host conversation in the format “Night X - <Insert your action and your target(s) here.>

7. If you're not going to do anything at night, tell me in the Host Convo telling me you’re idling. This is so I don’t think I need to sub you out or anything.

8. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed. Don't ask.

9. Please don’t sign up if you aren’t going to be active. A good guideline is to not sign up if you aren’t going to be active for at least 2+ days throughout the game. Please plan ahead!

11. IRC access is mandatory. The SynIRC channel is #sungame. Between Night 0 - Day 1 I will need some form of verification that everyone has irc access.

12. Breaking any of these rules will result in the offending player(s) be summarily executed (Godkill), after which the player’s role pm(s) will be revealed. They will not be subbed or replaced.

Some of you may want to know that there are a certain number of you who are Evil at heart, out to do nothing but eradicate all of the good in the world, and are ready to kill to do so. Each of you will be given a role PM. Here's mine:

sunny004 said: said:
Dear sunny004,

You are Yourself.

"Welcome to Flavorville!"

You are the host and MC of this game, the man behind the curtains. You have been given tools to help you complete the arduous task, and have received instructions on how to use them.

Each night, (and day becuz I'm the host) you may reply to this conversation with Night X - Execute USER. You will kill USER, because they broke your rules.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the game ends.
Suddenly somebody pipes in with an extremely high pitched voice: "Can I pleeeease see Priorities?" Says this voice.

"NO." I say as I pull out a gun and shoot him.

sunny004 said: said:
Dear Squeaker,

You are Mahatma Ghandi.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."

You are a nonviolence protester famous for breaking the caste system in India. You are famed for your peaceful achievement, so your name is imprinted into history.

However, being peaceful doesn't help in Mafia, so you have no night action. However, if all vanilla players vote for the same lynch target, an extra vote will be put onto he/she/it.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
Living Players (4):
Spiffy - Freddy Fazbear - Mole - Victorius
UncleSam

Dead Players (20):
Haunted.Shadow - Bowser - Kidnapper - Evil - Lynched D1
imperfectluck - Shadow - Miller - Good - Laser'd N1
UncleSam - Dr. Light - 1-time BPV - Obliterated N1

rssp1 - Moriarty - Roleblocker - Evil - Lynched D2
Cancerous - Bill Gates - Martyr - Shot N2
Paperblade - Dr. Wily - 1-Time Lynchproof - Death Ray'd N3
Da Letter El - chaos - Bootyguard - Crater'd N3
Refa - Handsome Jack - Unblockable Killer - Lynched D4
Millky95 - Sherlock Holmes - Cop - Shot N4
Serious Bananas - Wheatley - Hooker - Lynched D5
General Spoon - Freddy Mercury - Vanilla - Shot by Laser N5
Gale Wing Srock - The Sniper - Watcher - Shot N5
Jalmont - Albert Einstein - Vanilla - Lynched D6
Celever - Stewie Griffin - Vigilante - Shot N6
Ullar - The Spy - Tracker - Lynched D7
zorbees - MLK - Vanilla - Killed N7

vonFiedler - The Illuminati - Inspector - Lynched D8
munchyoshi - Guy Manuel - Vanilla - Killed N8
Deinosaur - FDR - Mayor - Lynched D9
totoTavros - Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Vanilla - Killed N9
PokeguyNXB - Claptrap - Reverse-Martyr Thing - Lynched D10
More Cowbell - Thomas Bangalter - Vanilla - Killed N10
Walrein - Luigi - Rogue - Godkilled due to Draw

Reminder: SynIRC channel is #sungame. Please confirm to me that you have irc access before the end of Day 1. Message me if you have issues.

Role PMs going out now. Please refrain from posting/talking about the game until I say you can.

Last edited:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All Role PMs are out. You may now post.

Night 0 ends in ~48 hours - Or at 8 pm EST on February 7.

Also, please invite me to all private conversations related to this game (for Postgame)

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
ok bois i am leading this village

I am the bullet proof vest. I can't die at night. I am the best so everyone should claim to me. I have literally never lost a game where I lead the village so if you're village you should claim. I will prove my role by never dying this game.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi I am village I'll be leading

[20:47] <daletterel> I am the bullet proof vest. I can't die at night. I am the best so everyone should claim to me. I have literally never lost a game where I lead the village so if you're village you should claim. I will prove my role by never dying this game. "

dle hit the nail on the head now forward those PMs to me tyty

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo in all seriousness I am a shitty af village role someone please either inspect me or kill me so I can be useful ty~

Also info roles on villagers should be aimed at some combination of the bigger names itg (ie me DLE ipl PBlade Walrein) because odds are very good that the rest of those contain a decent portion of mafia

If anyone wants input on who to target with a night role come ask me and I'll give you my best educated guess

Oh btw if you're new and have any basic questions about what to do/role descriptions (Nothing game breaking, just to get them familiarized) pm me in your convo. I don't want new players getting completely hounded by older, more experienced players.

Also, I noticed that UncleSam just hit 2000 posts. Congrats!

Oh btw if anyone's interested in being a sub, PM me. I have a feeling we might have one or two afk people... But then again the game's only been going for two hours.

Still, PM me if interested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)