Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok I've had Saturday d&d, a birthday party, and went to the movies today, but I'm back on the case. I'll talk with Spiffy, but rest assured that if I send you a different action, do the one I send.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Dale didn't have millky check me, he had me check millky. You really wanna play that way, consider how many other assumed townies aren't clean at all.

EDIT: No, y'know what, ok, that's given me some interesting thoughts...

Last edited:
WOO HOO UPDATE IS AN HOUR LATE WOOOO

Anyway, only one body tonight, that of Celever.
Celever
was:
Dear Celever, you are Stewie Griffin.

“What the Deuce?”

You are the extremely intelligent baby on the popular show Family Guy, who somehow has built a time machine, several tools of death and destruction, and a ship that can shrink and enter the human body. However, you are constantly impeded by Lois, your mother, and in the process you’ve vowed to kill her.

Every other night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Blast USER to bits. You will use one of your several death rays to kill USER. However, since you are a baby, you can only do this once every other night.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends in 24 hours or at a Majority vote.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Y'know Spiffy you really got me thinking yesterday. We certainly have just accepted a lot of different players as not mafia, even though they were never cleaned. I'm one of them of course, but there was also Gale, many assumed correctly about SB, and meanwhile there's UllarWarlord and Pokeguy. So it doesn't seem so much like I'm running out of people to inspect, esp when you factor in the vanillas, but I don't need to sit here and argue why I'm almost certainly village.

Because I caught one.

UllarWarlord, our tracker, right? For some reason I was absolutely certain that you had tracked and caught mafia. But you didn't. And I could point out that you've done dick all, but I've been wrong about that before. So instead I'm going to point out a massive factual lie you told on Night 1.

On night 1, Ullar told Gale that rssp1 had targeted himself. The thing is, Gale had watched rssp1. Not only did Ullar NOT target him, but Cancerous, the martyr, targeted rssp1, meaning that rssp1 certainly couldn't have self-targeted. I wish I could ask Gale wtf, but it's all plain as day on the sheet. I've sheeted a player who I've cleaned who can confirm this, and Spiffy should be able to confirm this himself.

There's also his attempt to lynch Celever. Saying that he tracked Celever, like everyone didn't know who was vigged when it's in the update.

TL;DR In spite of all of Jalmont's shenanigans, Celever's known tunneling habits, and the many people yet unclean, somehow I'm "scummy". But the above should more than corroborate the real meat and potatoes of this post;

Dear Ullar, you are Freddy Fazbear.

“SKREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA” –You, shortly before killing a night guard.

You’re an animatronic bear designed to please the crowds of greasy children at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza during the day. However, once the sun goes down, it all changes. You and your pals Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy all come to life at night on free-roam mode, and if they see a human at night they will assume it’s an endoskeleton out of its suit, and will try to stuff the unlucky person into a suit, killing whomever it was.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Check out USER's suit. You will check to see if USER is wearing the proper suit, learning their night action.

You are allied with Evil. You win if Evil eliminates Good.
Lynch UllarWarlord

Aaaaaaaaaand I'll be sending out night actions tonight Spiffy.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
bullshit

if you're gonna buy von's crap, then go dumpster diving at a cost

I will not respond to this filth other than to say

lynch vonfiedler

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
because sunny has no idea what he's doing rofl

In other news, I've seen the sheet for myself and can corroborate the fact that von is telling the truth with regards to Ullar's duplicity. And while I agree with Spiffy in that Von isn't 100% clean, straight up lying about shit is pretty mafia.

Lynch Ullar

because sunny has no idea what he's doing rofl
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you guys stop voting until this is all figured out. There are problems with BOTH stories.

I can confirm that on the spreadsheet it says that Ullar said rssp1 targeted himself, which is impossible because Cancerous martyred rssp1. Looking back at the revision history, Gale was the one that put that in there. I would write this off as Gale's mistake, but Celever told me before he died that he had asked Gale about it and Gale wasn't sure why Ullar had said that (I would show logs but my stupid IRC doesn't save logs).

von maybe if someone could have confirmed Ullar's night actions before you revealed the inconsistencies he wouldn't have had an opportunity to deny your accusations.

HOWEVER, assuming that PokeguyNXB sent in the night action I told him to (please confirm), he was reverse martyring Ullar last night. If this is the case, how could you have possibly gotten an inspection result on Ullar when your inspection would be redirected to PokeguyNXB?

I want an explanation vonFiedler.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
HOWEVER, assuming that PokeguyNXB sent in the night action I told him to (please confirm), he was reverse martyring Ullar last night. If this is the case, how could you have possibly gotten an inspection result on Ullar when your inspection would be redirected to PokeguyNXB?
Assuming?

Anyway, that's odd but not unprecedented.
1. Gale was able to watch UncleSam through a kidnap. So who knows how the priorities of info roles are supposed to work, I wouldn't have had it work like that but then...
2. Sunny has made many host errors, he could have given me the wrong PM.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i regret not lynching von yesterday but i am 99% sure he is scum today just based on what has been posted today, will still follow spiffy's lead

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Why would I fake an inspection when I had already caught Ullar lying? That should have been more than enough to lynch him. If he's not mafia, and I am, I'm dead. GG.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
No, no, no, look up and left, it CLEARLY says Ullar.

I even asked the host when I got the result, and he said;

sunny004 said:
I've changed all official name mentions from UllarWarlord to Ullar

I've notified this to him as well.
Why the FUCK would I know this had I not inspected him? Further, I've shared results with village leadership every day that I got them, so I DEF inspected him last night.

Oh Ullar, care to admit that the host told you this? It's not particularly in your favor, but I hope knowing I'm right at least fucks with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)