Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

vonFiedler is lynched.
vonFiedler
was:

Dear Acklow vonFiedler, you are the Illuminati.

“And therefore America, I can prove that the Illuminati is R—FAKE. DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES. MOVE ALONG CITIZEN.” –Insightful citizen, right before he was kidnapped by The I—TERRORISTS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG CITIZEN.

You are a high-ranking official in the secret society known as the Illuminati. You’re the all-seeing, all-knowing power, and you have control of the majority of the world powers.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Pull up USER’s File. Since you are all-knowing, you will pull up USER’s file and see his full role PM.

You are allied with Evil. You win if Evil eliminates Good.
It is now Night 8. Night 8 ends march 5th at 8pm or when I get all actions.

Yay I'm late again I'm soo good at obeying my deadlines unlike the actual players of the game

munchyoooooooooshi dies.
munchyoshi was:

Dear munchyoshi, you are Guy Manuel de Homem-Christo.

“Harder, better, faster, stronger!”

You are one half of the duo known as Daft Punk, who won best album of the year in the 2014 Grammy awards for their album Random Access Memories. Also my favorite musicians ever, just in case that wasn’t obvious.

However, great music doesn’t help in Mafia, so you have no night action. However, if all living vanilla players vote for the same lynch target, an extra vote will be put on he/she/it.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
It's day 9. Day 9 ends in 24 hours or at majority boii

Fun Facts:

-munchyoshi was afk this entire game

-I was late because I was studying to Daft Punk xD (I have Spring End-of-Winter break next weed so I have 9001 things due tomorrow)

I'll still have interwebz so don't worry about updates.

Ok here's the deal.

maFiedler obviously had sheet access so the mafia has all the information anyway and there is no reason not to publicize everything.

tototavros and I are cleaned via milky the WC checker.

Walrein claims rogue and von "cleaned" him via inspect on Night 1. Obviously he is not clean because von was mafia, but I don't think it would have been smart for von to risk "cleaning" Walrein so early if he was found out. So in my eyes Walrein is the cleanest of the unclean.

More Cowbell claims vanilla, Pokeguy claims reverse martyr, and Deinosaur claims triple mayor (all from spreadsheet). I believe the remaining scum (I think there's only one left) to be among these three.

Unfortunately Deinosaur's role has never been proven (I'm sensing a theme to this game) and I think we must test it.

THEREFORE I PROPOSE:
Deinosaur and Walrein vote for More Cowbell
More Cowbell, PokeguyNXB. and totoTavros vote for Deinosaur

I will abstain from voting and be a safety net in case some crazy shit goes down.

I am leaving Pokeguy out of this because if he is scum he is forced to keep me alive since I am making him revmartyr me every night. So if I die next night Pokeguy is the last scum.

If Deinosaur is lying about his claim he is lynched. If Deinosaur is being truthful, More Cowbell, one of the not clean/possible scum people is lynched. This is the best idea I can come up with given what we know.

If you guys have any other ideas/opinions please voice them. Otherwise, please vote the way I have told you to.

Actually tbh even if Deinosaur proves his role that doesn't necessarily prove his alignment. While triple vote on scum is really weird maybe it was put in so the mafia can win a kingmaker if they are in a 1v1 with a Soldier of Gondor at the end (assuming he even is a triple voter in the first place).

For now I'll encourage everyone to Vote Deinosaur but I still want to hear all of your thoughts.

Lynch Deinosaur

It may have been a joke, it may not have been a joke, but it's the best lead we've got at this point.
You want to lynch someone based on a joke? That's dumb.

Anyways, Spiffy's plan sounds solid right now, so Vote Deinosaur

By the way, it doesn't exactly clean me, but the fact that munchyoshi was the other half of Daft Punk may convince you that I am indeed village. My role is as follows:

''Dear More Cowbell, you are Thomas Bangalter.

“Harder, better, faster, stronger!”

You are one half of the duo known as Daft Punk, who won best album of the year in the 2014 Grammy awards for their album Random Access Memories. Also my favorite musicians ever, just in case that wasn’t obvious.

However, great music doesn’t help in Mafia, so you have no night action. However, if all living vanilla players vote for the same lynch target, an extra vote will be put on he/she/it.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.''

Having two halves of the duo in the game makes sense, and my role name should be in the sheet like this. Like I said, it doesn't clean me, but munchyoshi being village and us having similar role PMs does make me being village more likely. I've shared this role with others before, so it should be in the sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)