Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put your friend code in your signature. Thanks.

While most people are flawed, I find myself to be more flawed then most. So I'm having some giveaways to make up for it. If everyone votes yes, I will re-breed a bunch of stuff I have, that's not re-distributable and breed them into new re-distributables. If everyone votes yes, these new re-distributables will not have any nicknames; they'll just be flawless shinies. If everyone votes no, I wont make anymore of my breeds re-distributable. Thanks for taking the time to vote. Love you smogon.

Credit to Raichufan92 for all his hard work cloning and ev training. He is my most trusted cloner. Thanks man! Couldn't have done it with out you!

Rules:

1. You must vote on the poll to participate.

2. If you can clone, please clone me some copies of your prize back; this will help the Giveaway continue.

3. To win a nicknamed monster, tell a story about a time when you or a friend, felt Lust, Envy, Pride, Misery, or Greed. Or a story about someone who was Ignorant to you or your friend or when you or your friend was Ignorant to someone else. Or you may tell a story about you or your friend's Sloth like or Glutton like behavior. Or you may tell a story of a time when you and/or your friend made someone feel your Wrath; or if someone made you feel the Wrath. Google these words if you don't understand their meaning. Note that you get the monster named after the the theme of your story

4. You may have more than one entry, but only one nicknamed monster and one Mega Monster, per person. You may also trade for Dux.

5. Please nickname what ever you're trading me with the name of the monster you want, so I trade you the correct monster. HA Ability Females in cool balls are appreciated. Thanks.

[131] Shiny Lapras Nicknamed: Lust
OT:
Amadeus (59756) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Freeze Dry, Ancient Power, Whirlpool
Current Moves: Hydro Pump, Toxic, Freeze-Dry, Rest
Ev trained: 252 HP / 6 Special Attack / 252 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Bred this myself. Credit to Jer for the Female Lapras. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Lust".

[141] Shiny Kabutops Nicknamed: Envy
OT:
Steven (00101) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Current Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Stone Edge
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself. Credit to richi3f for the 5 IV female. I asked a few users on smogon for their Shiny Kabuto and they turned me down... I bred this out of Envy and thus it shall be nicknamed as such. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Envy".

[143] Shiny Snorlax Nicknamed: Gluttony
OT:
Kibs (44008) (Lv. 51)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/01
Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, WhirlWind, Self-Destruct
Current Moves: Body Slam, Pursuit, Earthquake, Self-Destruct
Ev trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 15

Notes:
I bred this myself. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy for the Parent. I had to use Full Incense instead of everstone, making this very hard to breed. This is fully re-distributable as long as it's nicknamed "Gluttony".

[185] Shiny Sudowoodo Nicknamed: Pride
OT:
Amanda (60497) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Sturdy / Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/00
Egg Moves: Curse, Self-Destruct, Stealth Rock
Current Moves: Sucker Punch, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Self-Destruct
Ev trained: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: A friend of mine said I re-breed other peoples stuff too often. So, out of Pride, I went to route 20, and sweet scented for about 3 hours to find a female Rattled Sudowoodo (Rattled still waiting to be hatched). I then bred this no flawless Sudowoodo with a Ferroseed with egg move Stealth Rock and level up moves Curse and Self-Destruct. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Pride".

[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Current Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Psychic
Ev trained: 124 HP / 232 Special Attack / 152 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
I bred this myself. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery".

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: Ignorance
OT:
Emily (62987) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss
EV Trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself. Credit to Victini for the mother. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

[289] Shiny Slaking Nicknamed: Sloth
OT:
Jaime (04295) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Vital Spirit / Traunt
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Hammer Arm, Night Slash, Pursuit
Current Moves: Giga Impact, Night Slash, Hammer Arm, Earthquake
Ev trained: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
I bred this myself. Thanks to Holy Goo of Goomy for the female. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains named "Sloth".

[448] Shiny Lucario / Shiny Mega Lucario Nicknamed: Greed
OT:
Morgana (35158) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves (UT): Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave
Move Set (EV trained): Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot, Vacuum Wave
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (Greed)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself. This is fully re-distributable as long as it's nicknamed "Greed".

[717] Yveltal Nicknamed: Wrath
OT:
Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 52)
Nature:
Timid - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/12/29/31/31/31
Current Moves: Hurricane, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 15

Notes:
I reset this Yveltal myself. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Wrath".​

Last edited:
Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Mega Monsters!

Rules:

1. You must vote on the poll to participate.

2. If you can clone, please clone me some copies of your prize back; this will help the Giveaway continue.

3. You must copy paste the one you want, and then take a picture of yourself, holding your copy of X or Y (so we know it's you) and post the picture of your smiling face under the monster you have chosen.

4. Limit one Mega Monster, per person.

5. Please nickname what ever you're trading me with the name of the monster you want, so I trade you the correct monster. HA Ability Females in cool balls are appreciated. Thanks.

[79] Shiny Slowpoke
OT:
T col. (35375) (Lv. 49)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Regenerator -> Shell Armor
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Slack Off, Scald
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock :
: 13

Notes:
Bearbrik said this was fully re-distributable by everyone when he traded it to me.

[254] Shiny Sceptile
OT:
Raquel (41328) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Overgrow
Tutor / Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain
EV trained: 252 Special Attack / 6 Special Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Treecko. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[257] Shiny Blaziken / Shiny Mega Blaziken (Nicknamed: Hot Chick)
OT:
Wiilio (14523) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves:
Baton Pass
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Blaziken. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Colette (29167) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Torrent
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Stealth Rock
EV trained: 240 HP / 252 Attack / 16 Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Swampert. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Edgardo (55143) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: Yawn, Double Edge, Wide Guard, Avalanche
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
117jokes's Shiny Kalos Bred Mudkip. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit 117jokes for it. Great for breeding Mudkips when ORAS comes out.

[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 14

Notes
: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

[319] Shiny Sharpedo
OT: Ali (21150) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
Egg moves: Hyrdo Pump, Ancient Power, Double Edge, Destiny Bond
Current Moves: Waterfall, Destiny Bond, Protect, Crunch
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Sharpedo and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[323] Shiny Camerupt
OT: Nachito (18849) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Quiet - Ability: Magma Armor -> Solid Rock (sorry I owe you an ability capsule)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Eruption, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Explosion
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Defense / 252 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Camerupt and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT:
Annibel (48404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Current Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank TyVip for the parent. Thanks, Enjoy.

[373] Shiny Salamence
OT:
Aleistar (09145) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Current Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Dragon Claw, Earthquake
Tradeable Stock :
: 14

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to CystemicCondition of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Luxpluff91 who was giving away female safari ball bagon on Simple requests. Pretty nice of Luxpluff91 to wait 110 days in the safari zone for the original female parent. Aerilate Trash is more powerful than Outrage and has a Base Power of 234 with Aerilate and STAB factored in. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank Luxpluff91 for the parent. Enjoy.

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Nex (30642) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/00/30/31
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Meteor Mash, Explosion
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Notes:
Traded to me by the Super Moderator Nexus a long time ago, he said It's Fully Re-distributable. Note that is very rare to have a genderless monster in a cool ball and shiny. This is cloned on fifth generation with Action Replay and Banked over.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
mostthe3rd said this was re-distributable only by him and I. Most was nice enough to donate this to the giveaway but it is NOT re-distributable, so please don't trade it. Thanks.

[428] Shiny Lopunny
OT:
Lucky (50409) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Cute Charm -> Scrappy (Mega)
Current Moves / Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Jump Kick
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: I bred this myself, saved, reset and traded it to luckystar19 of reddit, who hatched it shiny. This was re-bred from ooh_shiny's Shiny Male Buneary. I tossed all the Male Buneary because it's Pink and in a Pink Ball, thus should be female, in my opinion. Wow, I spend way too much time playing this game. Lmao. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and ooh_shiny for the parents. Enjoy.

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Elle (25184) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to Imgneiss of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves. Took 165 ralts to get these two shiny ones. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit all the parents and myself for breeding it.

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Lionchu (48113) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to rdxunited of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves. Can come nicknamed Ulysses on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Was done as a breeding project for ooh_shiny. Took 165 Ralts to get these two shiny ones. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit all the parents and myself for breeding it.

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Tradeable Stock : 20

Notes:
This was traded to me by AfroThunderRule, who said it is fully re-distributable. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.​

Last edited:
Dux the Farfetch'd Rules:

1. You must trade me a Spearow for this. That's it. Lol.

[83] Shiny Farfetch'd Nicknamed: Dux
OT:
Nicole (02231) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Egg Move: Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Feather Dance, Quick Attack
Tradeable Stock :
: 27
Notes:
Bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset. Bred 136 Farfetch'd, as I started with Lady Valkyrie's five flawless Male w/4 Egg moves (Big thanks to her!) and a Premier Ball 2 flawless Defiant female Farfetch'd from the friend Safari. Defiant is 1/3 abilities, the other two being Keen Eye and Inner Focus, which is why I had to breed 136 of them. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Lady Valkyrie for the father and myself for Breeding it.

Last edited:

In this world, there are two very terrible types of people, that are truly more terrible than others (or at least they can be) and they are, Crack heads and Liars. I wish Nintendo would let me nickname my Marowak CrackHead; lol. For this bonus round of the giveaway, you may tell a story about a time when some crazy person high on crack cocaine did something to you or your friend or when someone has lied to you and it had a big impact on the events in the story. You may choose one of these two, as a bonus; you may have a total of four monsters from this giveaway, including one of the nicknamed ones from above, a hoenn mega, Dux and one of these two:

[105] Shiny Cubone/Marowak Nicknamed: CrackedOut
OT: Michael (13267) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Chip Away
EV trained: 252 Attack
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Tiger1990 of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Sb4ll4t0.

[65] Shiny Alakazam / Mega Shiny Alakazam Nicknamed: Lies
OT: Ashley (50310) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magic Guard -> Trace
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Corinzular of reddit who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "Lies", because that's all Magic is. Lies.

Last edited:
This post is to thank our sponsors. Thank you ooh_shiny for all of your awesome donated shiny re-distributables. Thanks bearbrik and iago 182 for trading me Slowpoke and Sableye respectively. Thanks AfroThunderRule for Diancie and Thanks to mostthe3rd for Latios. Reminder that Latios is not re-distributable. Thanks to 117jokes for his Shiny Mudkip too. :)

Slops to *Someone* for trading me an Audino in a Love Ball (which is hacked); because of that, there is no Mega Audino in this giveaway. Sorry everyone!

Thanks to the cloners too:
Raichufan92
Ghost_V2
117jokes

In Closing, this Giveaway was approved by Nexus. Thanks for taking the time to read everything! You rock!

Last edited:
Okay everyone, the Giveaway is now open to the public. You may enter all three giveaways, but please keep your posting to a minimum. This is a no drama giveaway, so please PM me with any concerns instead of posting here, thanks. Finally, there is a new code in my signature for this Giveaway because my main one is full. Please remember to nickname the monster you're trading me with the name of which one you want, so I don't get too confused when 3 people trade me at once. Thanks everyone and remember, have fun!

I am doing this for the luchario named Greed.

It was my senior year in high school, and one of my friends desperately wanted the new Call of Duty Ghost game. He was so desperate for it, the kid literally stole the game at wal mart, and tried to say that he didn't steal it even though he was caught on camera. lmao!! So he was charged as an adult and got up to 6 months in jail. That just tells you, being greedy is never good in life. Always appreciate what you have.

Last edited:
I am doing this for the luchario named Greed.

It was my senior year in high school, and one of my friends desperately wanted the new Call of Duty Ghost game. He was so desperate for it, the kid literally stole the game at wal mart, and tried to say that he didn't steal it even though he was caught on camera. lmao!! So he was charged as an adult and got up to 6 months in jail. That just tells you, being greedy is never good in life. Always appreciate what you have.
You win a Greed Lucario. You may also enter for a Mega Monster or trade me a Spearow for Dux.

Please remember to add this code: Giveaway Friend Code: 1177 8040 3120

I'll go online now with Greed. :)

I'd like:

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 50)
Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank TyVip for the parent. Thanks, Enjoy.

I'd like:

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 50)
Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank TyVip for the parent. Thanks, Enjoy.
lol this picture wins; literally. I'm online with Altaria now, with the giveaway friend code. You may also tell a story and/or trade me a Spearow. Thanks for coming out everyone!

I'm going out and catching a Spearow right now :D
Because pink ducks holding vegetables are too awesome xD

Edit: I'm adding you and stuff right now. Also, do you happen to watch FMA? :P

Last edited:
I'm going out and catching a Spearow right now :D
Because pink ducks holding vegetables are too awesome xD
What no picture? Haha, I have you added and am online now with Dux. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the trade. :)

I am hatching that Spearow right now! I want that sxy Dux.
Thanks for the trade! Enjoy the shiny monsters!

Won't be long. I'll do the story later today.
Sweet, can't wait to read it! :)

Last edited:
I voted; this post is for Wrath, the Yveltal. I once had a Pokemon RP site hosted on Avidgamers called Pokemon World; I made it when I was 11, going on 12. It had about 300 members at its peak, and I had about eight co-admins. Unfortunately, one of them, though he was my friend, let a banned member back into the site. We'd been trying to keep that person from rejoining (and terrorizing our members) for ages. When I found out, I was so positively furious that I outright deleted his account (and the banned member's). He apologized, but it was still several days before I let him back on, and revoked his admin rights. Not sure if that qualifies as Wrath for you or not, but... yeah. Back then, I didn't think so clearly.

I voted; this post is for Wrath, the Yveltal. I once had a Pokemon RP site hosted on Avidgamers called Pokemon World; I made it when I was 11, going on 12. It had about 300 members at its peak, and I had about eight co-admins. Unfortunately, one of them, though he was my friend, let a banned member back into the site. We'd been trying to keep that person from rejoining (and terrorizing our members) for ages. When I found out, I was so positively furious that I outright deleted his account (and the banned member's). He apologized, but it was still several days before I let him back on, and revoked his admin rights. Not sure if that qualifies as Wrath for you or not, but... yeah. Back then, I didn't think so clearly.
Sure, you can have a Yveltal. What's your friend code? Also would you like to trade me a Spearow and/or post a picture of yourself? I'll add you as soon as I see your friend code. I suggest putting it in your signature. :)

EDIT: Have you added now and online. :O

Last edited:
Sure, you can have a Yveltal. What's your friend code? Also would you like to trade me a Spearow and/or post a picture of yourself? I'll add you as soon as I see your friend code. I suggest putting it in your signature. :)

EDIT: Have you added now and online. :O
I don't have a Spearow, unfortunately. I'd have to breed one, and am currently breeding Volt Absorb Pachirisu with Follow Me, based on the VGC. Perhaps I'll come back later, if I'm able to get a Spearow. As for pictures, I'm a little picture shy. ;-; Not too fond of putting myself on the internet (most anyone usually gets of me is my dumb voice in videos of my cat, haha. Doubt you want a picture of my cat and my game!). Thanks for the Yveltal, though!~

I submit this story about my own ignorance for the committee's consideration: I once mixed up the date of the final exam for a course I was taking and managed to show up several days after it had already been administered. I never did take the test, though somehow I still managed to pass the class.

I'm also interested in the mega-monster. My picture's below; please don't creep on it, anyone. The last thing I need is anything creepy happening in relation to this picture.

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Nex (30642) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/00/30/31
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Meteor Mash, Explosion
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed

Have a 0/31/31/31/31/x Spearow nicknamed "Cowardice" as well. Unfortunately, I do NOT have the ability to clone, but thanks for putting this together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)