Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit this story about my own ignorance for the committee's consideration: I once mixed up the date of the final exam for a course I was taking and managed to show up several days after it had already been administered. I never did take the test, though somehow I still managed to pass the class.

I'm also interested in the mega-monster. My picture's below; please don't creep on it, anyone. The last thing I need is anything creepy happening in relation to this picture.

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Nex (30642) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/00/30/31
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Meteor Mash, Explosion
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed

Have a 0/31/31/31/31/x Spearow nicknamed "Cowardice" as well. Unfortunately, I do NOT have the ability to clone, but thanks for putting this together!
Awesome Picture and Story. You win all three, assuming you have the Spearow too. I'm online with Ignorance, Dux and Metagross. :)

EDIT: Also, congrats on making this your first post; Welcome to Smogon! :)

EDIT2: Hope everyone had fun tonight/this morning, but it's a little after 3:00 AM my time, so I'm off to bed after a long day/night reseting Xerneas. 200 Hours and still no flawless HP Fire Modest Xerneas.

I'll check all new entries in the morning! Good Night Smogon!

Last edited:
I submit this story of gluttony: When I was in 7th grade, there was a party in my friend's science class. There was a ton of food, mainly sugary stuff like donuts, cake, brownies, cookies, etc. A friend of mine in the class went all out on the food. He piled his plates high with food, then after the first plate, he went back for a second serving. After about 3 and a half plates of food, he blacked out in the middle of class for about 5 minutes. When he awoke, he didn't know what happened, and nobody would tell him. The teacher acted like nothing was going on, and managed to convince him that he didn't black out. To this day, he still doesn't know what happened.
I guess I'll catch a Spearow too.

I submit this story of gluttony: When I was in 7th grade, there was a party in my friend's science class. There was a ton of food, mainly sugary stuff like donuts, cake, brownies, cookies, etc. A friend of mine in the class when all out on the food. He piled his plates high with food, then after the first plate, he went back for more a second serving. After about 3 and a half plates of food, he blacked out in the middle of class for about 5 minutes. When he awoke, he didn't know what happened, and nobody would tell him. The teacher acted like nothing was going on, and managed to convince him that he didn't black out. To this day, he still doesn't know what happened.
I guess I'll catch a Spearow too.
Cool, I'll add you and jump online. Too shy to post a picture? :)

Lol this seems pretty fun.

I'm doing this for Sloth. During my freshman year in college I was too lazy to do some studying for this math test, so I decided I'd just try and cheat and write some of the formulas on the inside of my calculator case. Not knowing the AAC (aka the place to take test) actually thoroughly checked you to make sure you weren't trying to cheat I was inevitably caught...all because I was too lazy to do some studying.

Also I'm going to catch a spearow for the Dux

Thanks a lot!
You're welcome.

Lol this seems pretty fun.

I'm doing this for Sloth. During my freshman year in college I was too lazy to do some studying for this math test, so I decided I'd just try and cheat and right some of the formulas on the inside of my calculator case. Not knowing the AAC (aka the place to take test) actually thoroughly checked you to make sure you weren't trying to cheat I was inevitably caught...all because I was too lazy to do some studying.

Also I'm going to catch a spearow for the Dux
Cool. Too shy to post a picture too, eh? Hehe. I'll add you and go online now.

This one is for WRATH.

I'll start by saying: my favourite Pokémon has always been Gyarados, which is known to be in serious need of Anger Management... and anybody who used to know me back in gen 4 knows I share that trait with Gyara.

However, here is my story:

Once upon a time, in my Junior year of High School, I had a bicycle. I had bought it with some of my recent birthday money, with a bit of help from family. It was wonderful, to say the least, and I was living in a city that facilitated cyclists a lot and had many pleasant rides. It was a lovely year... until the last day of school came. Many a time had I parked my bike at the bottom of this nice tree and climbed up because I was a dirty hippie it was just fun and I like nature. This particular day, however... I was in the same tree with some friends, some of their bikes parked at the bottom... when this stupid kid walks up, PIKES MINE OUT, and starts riding away with this. All my friends are sitting like dumbfounded morons, but I notice quickly enough that I was able to jump out before this kid was long gone. I... did not know I could run this fast. I very nearly chased him down, but he was surrounded by 20 or so people. These people had been known around campus to carry knives (hey it was a great place to go biking, not a great place for many other things), and one came up and tried to rob my pockets. I so happen to recognize one of the people as somebody in my class, with whom I had been pretty cool before. I went up to him, and asked for help, and he laughed in my face. My bike was stolen and this guy LAUGHED IN MY FACE. Later that day, and throughout the next school year, I said some pretty angry and heated things that made everybody see a new side to me. My blood was boiling for nearly a week straight. Most of those "friends" in the tree with me I had not seen since, having been afraid of this new side of me. I don't blame them, I even managed to scare myself. I will never forgive that high school and all the people who just rolled over about the situation because of my wrath.

EDIT for the ORAS megas:

[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 14
Notes:
iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

And me with my X version and all my Xernias SWAG (and what I can only assume is the best beard on the WiFi forum)

Last edited:
EDIT: Re-quote.
This one is for WRATH.

I'll start by saying: my favourite Pokémon has always been Gyarados, which is known to be in serious need of Anger Management... and anybody who used to know me back in gen 4 knows I share that trait with Gyara.

However, here is my story:

Once upon a time, in my Junior year of High School, I had a bicycle. I had bought it with some of my recent birthday money, with a bit of help from family. It was wonderful, to say the least, and I was living in a city that facilitated cyclists a lot and had many pleasant rides. It was a lovely year... until the last day of school came. Many a time had I parked my bike at the bottom of this nice tree and climbed up because I was a dirty hippie it was just fun and I like nature. This particular day, however... I was in the same tree with some friends, some of their bikes parked at the bottom... when this stupid kid walks up, PIKES MINE OUT, and starts riding away with this. All my friends are sitting like dumbfounded morons, but I notice quickly enough that I was able to jump out before this kid was long gone. I... did not know I could run this fast. I very nearly chased him down, but he was surrounded by 20 or so people. These people had been known around campus to carry knives (hey it was a great place to go biking, not a great place for many other things), and one came up and tried to rob my pockets. I so happen to recognize one of the people as somebody in my class, with whom I had been pretty cool before. I went up to him, and asked for help, and he laughed in my face. My bike was stolen and this guy LAUGHED IN MY FACE. Later that day, and throughout the next school year, I said some pretty angry and heated things that made everybody see a new side to me. My blood was boiling for nearly a week straight. Most of those "friends" in the tree with me I had not seen since, having been afraid of this new side of me. I don't blame them, I even managed to scare myself. I will never forgive that high school and all the people who just rolled over about the situation because of my wrath.

EDIT for the ORAS megas:

[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 14
Notes:
iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

And me with my X version and all my Xernias SWAG (and what I can only assume is the best beard on the WiFi forum)
Wow, good story. You may post a picture and/or trade me a Spearow too. Any interest in that? I'll add you and go online now with Wrath. Sorry about your Bike man.

In other news, I just let this Xerneas feel the wrath of being reset:
Copy & Paste Results
Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 14 - 15
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 28
SpD: 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 14 - 15 / 30 - 31 / 28 / 31 / 30 - 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Water
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 59

Last edited:
Wow, good story. You may post a picture and/or trade me a Spearow too. Any interest in that? I'll add you and go online now with Wrath. Sorry about your Bike man.
Edited my first post with my smile. Only spearow I have is on bank and I honestly can't be bothered to go and breed a new one... :(

Lol, if you didn't just win Wrath, you would won Sloth for this Spearow story; Enjoy the mega Sebleye and Yveltal!
Maybe I'll check back in after work tomorrow to post about it again (if that's allowed)... but I've got a mad early shift and that's why I can be bothered lol.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)