NU Floatzel

Alrighty don't 'chu worry, we'll all float on~

Overview
########

In NU, not only is Floatzel the only fully evolved Pokemon in that can use Bulk Up and Baton Pass, its ability to use Switcheroo is also unique among pure Water-types. With a great base 115 Speed, Floatzel is the only NU Water-type to outspeed every unboosted Fire-type in NU. With the ability Water Veil, Floatzel has no concerns of having its Attack lowered by a burn. Although Floatzel is a good Water-type in NU with some solid niches, it does still face serious competition from its bulkier Water-type rival, Feraligatr. Floatzel just doesn't have the defensive stats it needs to boost its stats as easily.

Bulk Up
########
name: Bulk Up
move 1: Bulk Up
move 2: Baton Pass
move 3: Waterfall
move 4: Taunt / Ice Punch / Substitute
ability: Water Veil
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
nature: Jolly

Moves
========

The move Bulk Up not only raises Floatzel's already impressive Attack stat but also heightens its Defense, allowing it to take physical hits more easily. Baton Pass is also key for this set to function as it allows Floatzel to pass off its boosts to a teammate or quickly pass away, keeping momentum on your side. Waterfall is Floatzel's most reliable STAB move with its decent power and flinch chance. This set can consistently lure in and use Taunt on several defensive Pokemon including Audino, Seismitoad, Qwilfish, Steelix, and Ferroseed without Bullet Seed. With the use of Taunt, Floatzel is able to effectively prevent opposing Pokemon from phazing it out, using status moves, and Leech Seed. Bulk Up Floatzel's lack of offensive investment means it is at risk of being setup fodder itself, so Taunt is useful for stopping Feraligatr, Slurpuff, Gorebyss, Lilligant, Klinklang, and even hazard setters such as Omastar and Crustle. Ice Punch is another viable option which allows Floatzel to hit common Grass-types in the tier that would stop it from setting up otherwise, such as Vileplume and Lilligant. However, as this Floatzel doesn't have the investment necessary to make Ice Punch that worthwhile, most Floatzel prefer Taunt. Substitute is another move that Bulk Up Floatzel can value. Floatzel doesn't have too much health to spare as it's main role is to pass boosts, but it definitely has its niches over Taunt. For instance, passing a Substitute to a teammate can give them a free switch-in on a status move, like Thunder Wave, or Leech Seed. Taunt does however prevent opponents from using recovery and setup moves, which Substitute does not.

Set Details
========

With max HP investment, Floatzel can set up on bulky offensive foes such as Kangaskhan and Feraligatr with more than enough health remaining. The lack of Attack investment is made up for by Bulk Up, which allows Floatzel to require only one boost to be on par with a Pokemon with base 119 Attack. You may opt for 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe as an alternate spread. This lets Floatzel still outspeed Archeops and Tauros, but with the extra EVs in Defense +1 Floatzel now takes roughly 4-5% less damage from physical attacks. As Floatzel has no recovery, this can be the difference between using Bulk Up once and using Bulk Up twice. Water Veil prevents Floatzel from being burnt, allowing it to avoid the residual damage and Attack drop. Swift Swim can be effectively used on a Rain Dance team, but it clearly isn't as useful on this set. Leftovers is the natural item on this set, as Floatzel more than appreciates the low but helpful HP recovery after every turn. With a Jolly nature, Floatzel is able to outspeed common threats in nearby Speed tiers, such as Pyroar, Mismagius, Archeops, and Cryogonal.

Usage Tips
========

Taunting on a switch is able to prevent Baton Pass recipients from getting affected by a status, but using Bulk Up on a switch-in to get a free boost usually proves to be more useful. They may predict you and make a risky move, but it never hurts to play safe unless you're at a high risk of losing. Remember that just because you may have access to Ice-type coverage in Ice Punch, this does not mean it's safe going against Grass-types such as Vileplume. They can take the hit and take Floatzel out in return. Feel free to use Baton Pass when your opponent is going to make an obvious switch so that you can keep up momentum. You can Bulk Up on the predicted switch as well and Baton Pass afterwards, taking little to no damage, but watch out for Pokemon such as Choice Scarf Rotom and Sceptile that can outspeed and OHKO Floatzel before it has the chance to Pass. Remember that you're able to set up on non-Clear Smog Weezing and other Pokemon that can burn you, including Seismitoad and Spiritomb. Floatzel has no recovery so be wary of leaving it in against Pokemon that carry super effective attacks. If Baton Passing its boosts to a teammate goes wrong, remember that Floatzel isn't useless. It can still be reserved for a late-game sweep due to its great Speed and ability to boost its own stats with Bulk Up.

Team Options
========

The best team members for Floatzel in a set such as this are good Baton Pass recipients, or in this case, almost any physically offensive Pokemon. Kangaskhan and Klinklang are both examples of good options. Kangaskhan is blessed with great bulk and Attack, allowing the additional stat boosts to maximize its already high potential. Klinklang is a very effective team member that would appreciate the boosts as it uses the bulk to set up on its own, and isn't affected by Clear Smog. It also helps to have a entry hazard setter to go with Floatzel, like Omastar or Crustle. Hazards are key for setup sweepers because they like to be able to take out threats without taking any unnecessary damage. With hazards, 2HKOs and close OHKOs turn into guaranteed OHKOs.

Choice Band
########
name: Choice Band
move 1: Waterfall
move 2: Ice Punch
move 3: Return
move 4: Switcheroo / Aqua Jet / Brick Break
ability: Water Veil
item: Choice Band
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
nature: Jolly

Moves
========

Waterfall is Floatzel's most reliable STAB move as far as accuracy and Base Power go. Ice Punch is the main coverage move any purely offensive Floatzel should run as it has respectable power and decently handles Floatzel's Grass-type weakness. Return is a great neutral attack for Floatzel to run as it hits hard and hits opposing Water-types which wall Floatzel otherwise. Switcheroo is what really sets Floatzel apart from the bulkier physical Water-type Feraligatr. The move allows Floatzel to give the Choice Band to defensive Pokemon such as Audino, crippling them. An alternative to Switcheroo is good reliable priority in Aqua Jet. Although Floatzel is already fast, Aqua Jet gives it the ability to move before faster threats such as Choice Scarf Rotom that can OHKO it. While Aqua Jet doesn't OHKO Rotom, it can still be used to revenge kill Rotom if it is heavily damaged already. There is the option to use Baton Pass as well if you really want to be able to keep momentum constantly, but Floatzel would rather have Switcheroo or Aqua Jet. Brick Break is another alternative move for Floatzel that allows it to take on the likes of Ferroseed.

Set Details
========

With full Attack investment, Floatzel is able to successfully 2HKO common bulky Grass-types such as Vileplume. Full investment in Speed and a Jolly nature allow it to outspeed threats such as Archeops and Pyroar, which could outspeed and heavily damage Floatzel if it ran an Adamant nature. Choice Band boosts Floatzel's Attack stat and helps cripples walls with Switcheroo.

Usage Tips
========

Although Floatzel shouldn't stay in on Vileplume, holding a Choice Band does allow it to 2HKO Vileplume, meaning it can use Ice Punch on the switch-in and still keep momentum by being free to stay in and fire off another Ice Punch. If your opponent has a Water-type Pokemon that commonly runs Water Absorb, it can be a good idea to avoid sending in your Floatzel until that Pokemon is gone as it will require unnecessary predicting on your part. Be careful when you decide to Switcheroo away your Choice Band. It is key in turning many 3HKOs and 4HKOs into 2HKOs. There are some key OHKOs you will miss without the Choice Band such as a good chance of KOing Rhydon and an always guaranteed OHKO on Aurorus. You may not have the opportunity to get the Choice Band back so use Switcheroo with caution. Banded Floatzel is great at being the role of a revenge killer. With its high base Speed, the Band set can function similar to a Choice Scarf Pokemon but with a lot more power.

Team Options
========

Running a bulky Pokemon with Heal Bell such as Audino, Uxie, or Granbull is great support for Floatzel. It will be able to remove paralysis which badly cripples this set. Having a switch-in for Pokemon like Vileplume, Ferroseed, and Rotom is a great idea. These kinds of Pokemon will switch in commonly and you should always be prepared with something to take them on such as Pyroar or Magmortar as they are able to always 2HKO or OHKO all three after hazards damage. As stated above about possibly needing hazards damage to OHKO threats, a Pokemon that can set hazards is key for Banded Floatzel and its teammates. Floatzel's Waterfall OHKO chance against Rhydon goes from a 62% to a 94% after Rocks are up. Add just 1 layer of Spikes to that and it's always guaranteed. Good hazard stackers in NU include Omastar and Crustle. Fire- and Electric-types such as Magmortar and Electivire work great with Floatzel because they have the ability to break bulky Grass- and Water-types. Feraligatr can be an effective teammate for Floatzel as well as Floatzel is able to lure out and cripple checks to Feraligatr.

Other Options
########

Having access to Swift Swim can make Floatzel a great sweeper for a rain team. With great Attack and Speed, it can make use of a set like this, using rain-boosted Waterfalls at a high Speed that overshadows the likes of Sceptile, Choice Scarf Rotom, and even Accelgor. A rain set also makes using an Adamant nature a lot more viable as Floatzel definitely has more than enough Speed. A specially offensive set is possible but finds that its main targets are not relevant. Running Choice Specs and Switcheroo isn't completely unviable, but finds losing its Specs after switching it away not a worthy trade when Ludicolo is able to set up Rain Dance, Simipour has access to Nasty Plot, and Gorebyss is able to SmashPass. Floatzel's only real niche over these others is its Speed. Floatzel also has the option to run Switcheroo and Flame Orb with Water Veil. The ability Water Veil prevents the burn, but Floatzel still finds the surprise item switch outclassed by Lopunny as it has Klutz, which can hide even more items. It can run Agility on the Baton Pass set if you really want it to be a Combusken setting up for Xatu, but it definitely is not as consistent as just using Bulk Up for a more broad variety of teammates.

Checks & Counters
########

**Bulky Grass-Types**: Vileplume is a thorn in Floatzel's side. The Bulk Up set can barely even 4HKO Vileplume with an Ice Punch, while the Choice Band set does just over a 2HKO and also requires predicting. If you've switched away the Band, then Floazel fails to even 3HKO it. Ferroseed can be crippled by switching away Choice Band to them, but even then, Floatzel still fails to 4HKO it with Waterfall or Ice Punch, and keeps racking up Iron Barbs damage.

**Bulky-Water Types**: Pokemon like Seismitoad, Mantine, Lanturn and Poliwrath are extremely irritating for Floatzel to have to deal with. They can all run Water Absorb, giving them a free switch on a predicted Waterfall. While Lanturn tends to run Volt Absorb, it's still able to wall your hits and freely gain momentum with Volt Switch. Poliwrath absorbs the Water-type hits and is free to phaze Floatzel out, while Seismitoad and Mantine can wear Floatzel down with Toxic. Though Floatzel is capable of crippling these Pokemon as well by giving them its Choice Band through Switcheroo.

**Faster Pokemon**: Sceptile and Choice Scarf Rotom outspeed and OHKO Floatzel, forcing it to hard switch and lose all momentum.

**Paralysis**: Paralysis really hurts Floatzel as it heavily relies on its high Speed to function. Threats include Uxie and Granbull, who both have access to Thunder Wave and are great at taking physical hits.

**Damaging Phazing Moves**: Dragon Tail, Circle Throw, and Clear Smog are all very good ways to get in Bulk Up Floatzel's way. These are all attacking moves that either remove Floatzel's stat changes-or force it to switch out, all of which are able to function regardless of Taunt.

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I'd remove the part about it being ''outclassed by Feraligatr in general'', as gatr can't run a specially offensive set, a set with switcheroo to cripple walls, or a BP set to support the rest of the team. The only real comparison between the two is if you use Floatzel as a boosting physically offensive water type, in which case of course it's outclassed - but that's why you don't use it like that.
Try to focus on what separates floatzel from gatr, as opposed to how it's worse :]]

Also mention being able to switch in on scald without worrying about burns, cause that's awesome :]

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I'd remove the part about it being ''outclassed by Feraligatr in general'', as gatr can't run a specially offensive set, a set with switcheroo to cripple walls, or a BP set to support the rest of the team. The only real comparison between the two is if you use Floatzel as a boosting physically offensive water type, in which case of course it's outclassed - but that's why you don't use it like that.
Try to focus on what separates floatzel from gatr, as opposed to how it's worse :]]

Also mention being able to switch in on scald without worrying about burns, cause that's awesome :]
Floatzel doesn't really have any business running a specially offensive (or should I say mixed) set in this Gen; most of that set's targets last Gen are now irrelevant in this Gen (I should know, I wrote the damn thing :/ ). Aside from that, Floatzel isn't really outclassed by Gatr. The boosting set has Baton Pass while the CB set has speed and Switcheroo, which Gatr does not have. You could simply say Floatzel faces competition as a physical Water-type with the bulkier Gatr.

Also, Floatzel does not outspeed Sceptile.

Edit: NotHyunation
The lack of Attack investment is made up by Floatzel's utility of Bulk Up, which after just one boost, gives Floatzel 370 Attack, equal to a positive-natured fully invested base 119 Pokemon.
This bit right here caught my eye; I remember writing this exact same sentence for BW Floatzel. Nice and sneaky analysis steal~

In this Gen, you may opt for 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe as an alternate spread for BU Floatzel. This lets Floatzel still outspeed Archeops and Tauros, but with the extra EVs in Defense +1 Floatzel now takes like ~4-5% less damage from physical attacks. Since Floatzel has no recovery, this can be the difference between getting 1 Bulk Up or 2.

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Floatzel doesn't really have any business running a specially offensive (or should I say mixed) set in this Gen; most of that set's targets last Gen are now irrelevant in this Gen (I should know, I wrote the damn thing :/ ).
Fair enough, I guess you'd know best :]
I still feel Hydro / Ice Beam / HP Grass, Focus Blast / Switcheroo is decent enough for an OO mention at the least, it may have gotten a touch less effective with Alomomola leaving, but it would still catch shit like Plume/Seis/Ferroseed off guard.

Punchshroom

Fair enough, I guess you'd know best :]
I still feel Hydro / Ice Beam / HP Grass, Focus Blast / Switcheroo is decent enough for an OO mention at the least, it may have gotten a touch less effective with Alomomola leaving, but it would still catch shit like Plume/Seis/Ferroseed off guard.
There are better Water-types that can pull off this kind of lure set (mainly Samurott), but as a special attacker in general it faces a lot of competition from the likes of Simipour, Ludicolo, and Gorebyss. Sure, Floatzel has Switcheroo, but when Pour has Nasty Plot, Ludi has Rain Dance, and Byss has Shell Smash (all of which help them offensively, while Switcheroo takes away Floatzel's Specs :I), it doesn't seem like a worthy advantage.

NotHyunation, Floatzel probably shouldn't be Switcherooing Flame Orbs (remove from Overview as well). If I wanna go for surprise item switches I'd rather use Lopunny, who has an even greater unpredictability factor since Klutz hides more items from view, and has better support options to make up for the fact that it would hit for rather weak damage (like Switcheroo Floatzel, since unless it manages to steal Life Orb @3@).

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
There are better Water-types that can pull off this kind of lure set (mainly Samurott), but as a special attacker in general it faces a lot of competition from the likes of Simipour, Ludicolo, and Gorebyss. Sure, Floatzel has Switcheroo, but when Pour has Nasty Plot, Ludi has Rain Dance, and Byss has Shell Smash (all of which help them offensively, while Switcheroo takes away Floatzel's Specs :I), it doesn't seem like a worthy advantage.
The only thing I see that Floatzel has over all of those right off the bat is Speed, which is pretty nice for stuff like Archeops/Pyroar. again, not worthy of a set, but an OO mention

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In usage tips for Floatzel explain how it can be a good late game sweeper due to its fantastic speed and bulk up, also that it can bulk up once on the switch and baton pass out with little to no damage received.

BU Set:
In team options I would take out the line about Combusken, if you want to replace Floatzel as Combusken it can also learn Agility, so if you really want it to be a mini combusken you can mention that in oo for the bp set.
Also in team options expand out and say what sort of team mates like having Floatzel as a sweeper and how it can benefit from hazards, etc. etc.

Band Set:
Other QC's thoughts welcome, but would baton pass possibly deserve a slash or a mention in moves next to aqua jet and switcheroo. Its probably not as good as switcheroo, but it can function as a pivot and allows floatzel to come in and pivot out, idk just thought of that and havent actually tested it out. Maybe not good enough for a slash but possibly a mention in moves.
In usage tips for the Band mention how Floatzel is a good revenge killer, with its high base speed the band set can function similar to a scarfed pokemon.
Expand team options out a little bit into what sort of offensive pokemon benefit from having a banded water type on their team

In C&C add in paralyzation as Floatzel relies heavily on its speed and the status cripples it.

In usage tips for Floatzel explain how it can be a good late game sweeper due to its fantastic speed and bulk up, also that it can bulk up once on the switch and baton pass out with little to no damage received.

BU Set:
In team options I would take out the line about Combusken, if you want to replace Floatzel as Combusken it can also learn Agility, so if you really want it to be a mini combusken you can mention that in oo for the bp set.
Also in team options expand out and say what sort of team mates like having Floatzel as a sweeper and how it can benefit from hazards, etc. etc.

Band Set:
Other QC's thoughts welcome, but would baton pass possibly deserve a slash or a mention in moves next to aqua jet and switcheroo. Its probably not as good as switcheroo, but it can function as a pivot and allows floatzel to come in and pivot out, idk just thought of that and havent actually tested it out. Maybe not good enough for a slash but possibly a mention in moves.
In usage tips for the Band mention how Floatzel is a good revenge killer, with its high base speed the band set can function similar to a scarfed pokemon.
Expand team options out a little bit into what sort of offensive pokemon benefit from having a banded water type on their team

In C&C add in paralyzation as Floatzel relies heavily on its speed and the status cripples it.
fair enough, changes made

Punchshroom

In the Overview, when u talk about Floatzel's speed you can make a note on how Floatzel is the only NU Water-type to naturally outspeed all the NU Fire-types.

Now that I look at it, Taunt should definitely be slashed before Ice Punch, since this Floaztzel doesn't have the investment necessary to make Ice Punch that worthwhile. The HP investment on the other hand lets Floaztel safely taunt against a number of targets, such as Audino, non-Earth Power Seismitoad, Qwilfish, Steelix, and non-Grass move Ferroseed. Bulk Up Floatzel's lack of offensive investment means it is at risk of being setup fodder itself, so Taunt is useful to stop the likes of Feraligatr, Slurpuff, Gorebyss, Lilligant, and Klinklang, and even stop hazard setters like Omastar and Crustle. Accordingly, the Usage Tips should primarily focus on Taunt Floatzel, less on Ice Punch Floatzel.

Also, your "Checks and Counters" section is in the wrong format. Refer to the main formatting in the C&C Index page.

QC 1/3

In the Overview, when u talk about Floatzel's speed you can make a note on how Floatzel is the only NU Water-type to naturally outspeed all the NU Fire-types.

Now that I look at it, Taunt should definitely be slashed before Ice Punch, since this Floaztzel doesn't have the investment necessary to make Ice Punch that worthwhile. The HP investment on the other hand lets Floaztel safely taunt against a number of targets, such as Audino, non-Earth Power Seismitoad, Qwilfish, Steelix, and non-Grass move Ferroseed. Bulk Up Floatzel's lack of offensive investment means it is at risk of being setup fodder itself, so Taunt is useful to stop the likes of Feraligatr, Slurpuff, Gorebyss, Lilligant, and Klinklang, and even stop hazard setters like Omastar and Crustle. Accordingly, the Usage Tips should primarily focus on Taunt Floatzel, less on Ice Punch Floatzel.

Also, your "Checks and Counters" section is in the wrong format. Refer to the main formatting in the C&C Index page.

QC 1/3
changes have been made(:

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bulk Up:
- Mention that Taunt prevents phazing

Choice Band:
- Return > Frustration. That's the standard for all Smogon analyses. Remove the point about setting Happiness to 0 as well.
- When talking about tricking away your CB, mention the KOs it misses without it
- Don't mention Scarf Archeops lol, that's very uncommon and I don't think I'd lock myself into Aqua Jet just for Archeops anyway. You could mention another KO SR support hits
- Add stuff like Electivire and Magnortar as teammates because they break bulky Grass- and Water-types
- Don't need to mention it has 400+ Attack stat nor 300+ Speed stat because it's not relevant during a battle. Instead leave the mention of what it outspeeds and if you want state that it's powerful enough to 2HKO ______

Checks and Counters:
- Paralysis, not paralyzation
- Remove Choice Specs users. They can only switch in on Switcheroo which is not going to be used often
- Add Poliwrath and Seismitoad, and emphasize that the former can phaze
- Add something like Weezing which can take hits and use Clear Smog

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I wouldn't exactly call it's ability to switcheroo/trick Choice Band unique, it's not really worth mentioning in the overview.

For the BU BP set, idk how useful it is to mention Xatu as a recipient. Part of what made Xatu so fucking game-ending was the speed boosts busken gave it. Without speed, even at high levels of boosts, it's still susceptible to revenge killing, and you'd be better off just passing to something else you mentioned like Gatr or Kanga.

On the CB set, mention that Frustration is there to hit other water types, who otherwise wall the set. You also don't need to mention that CB multiplies you attack stat by 1.5; and Switcheroo is there not so much to cripple set-up sweepers, but to cripple physical walls.
Remove the mention about Showdown lowing your happiness to zero, cause these analysis' aren't just for showdown :]
Lastly, if you're gonna mention "it's ridiculous how many close OHKOs turn into guaranteed OHKOs based on getting up hazards", list more than one example afterwards :P

tag me here or hmu on skype when this is done :]

I wouldn't exactly call it's ability to switcheroo/trick Choice Band unique, it's not really worth mentioning in the overview.

For the BU BP set, idk how useful it is to mention Xatu as a recipient. Part of what made Xatu so fucking game-ending was the speed boosts busken gave it. Without speed, even at high levels of boosts, it's still susceptible to revenge killing, and you'd be better off just passing to something else you mentioned like Gatr or Kanga.

On the CB set, mention that Frustration is there to hit other water types, who otherwise wall the set. You also don't need to mention that CB multiplies you attack stat by 1.5; and Switcheroo is there not so much to cripple set-up sweepers, but to cripple physical walls.
Remove the mention about Showdown lowing your happiness to zero, cause these analysis' aren't just for showdown :]
Lastly, if you're gonna mention "it's ridiculous how many close OHKOs turn into guaranteed OHKOs based on getting up hazards", list more than one example afterwards :P

tag me here or hmu on skype when this is done :]
I finished scorpdestroyer's changes and they basically go hand and hand with yours TheCanadianWifier.

Punchshroom

Switcheroo can stay in the Overview, so long as you mention that it is unique amongst NU Water-types.

As for C&C, faster Pokemon in general can cause problems for Floatzel. Dragon Tail and Circle Throw can also halt Bulk Up Floatzel so they can be lumped alongside Clear Smog, renaming the section "Damaging Phasing Moves".

Punchshroom

You don't need to say Switcheroo and Choice Band in Overview when comparing it to the other Water-types; Switcheroo mention is enough (you imply other Water-types cannot use CB).

You don't need to say Switcheroo and Choice Band in Overview when comparing it to the other Water-types; Switcheroo mention is enough (you imply other Water-types cannot use CB).
True, a better thing to say is "unique amongst other pure water types" as barbaracle also has switcheroo which is what i was attempting to word around there.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won't stamp now so other QC gets a chance to look at this, but some minor stuff:

Bulk Up:
- Floatzel can't set up on Clear Smog Weezing because your boosts are still cleared after a pass. Your wording makes it sound like it can set up and pass vs Weezing before you reveal the set. Instead change it to being able to set up on non-Clear Smog Weezing and other burners like Seismitoad and Spiritomb

Choice Band:
- Don't need to tell us what Return's BP is
- Don't need to tell us where the 4 HP EVs go because it's insignificant

OO:
- Don't tell us Floatzel hits 600 Speed in rain because that gives us no information. Tell us what it outspeeds with that number that it ordinarily couldn't.

Checks and Counters:
- Add Poliwrath to bulky Waters. Single it and Lanturn out because the former can phaze and the latter wrecks Floatzel
- Add a few examples of paralysis users that beat Floatzel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)