Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm a newbie and was wondering which on of your care packages you would think would benifit me the most. I would say I have an OU team already built and bread with Greninja, Slyveon,Goodra, Mawile,Blaziken, and Scizor. I worked really hard teaching myself how to breed and reading up on possible movesets but I'm still lacking the knowledge to make everyone work with each other. I have a poke bank as well so I can recieve any of the packages, and would also like to say thank you for taking your time to do this for everyone since It took me over 40 hours of breeding and ev training and chasing down moves to put the team together and know just how much hard work goes into it. its probably much easier for someone with experience but either way it's still alot of work.

Hello I'm a newbie and was wondering which on of your care packages you would think would benifit me the most. I would say I have an OU team already built and bread with Greninja, Slyveon,Goodra, Mawile,Blaziken, and Scizor. I worked really hard teaching myself how to breed and reading up on possible movesets but I'm still lacking the knowledge to make everyone work with each other. I have a poke bank as well so I can recieve any of the packages, and would also like to say thank you for taking your time to do this for everyone since It took me over 40 hours of breeding and ev training and chasing down moves to put the team together and know just how much hard work goes into it. its probably much easier for someone with experience but either way it's still alot of work.
Well I would say maybe the TR package as you have a standard OU team so it might be fun to try a different play style. I need your FC+IGN and I will put you on the back order list

Well I would say maybe the TR package as you have a standard OU team so it might be fun to try a different play style. I need your FC+IGN and I will put you on the back order list
That does sound like alot of fun! That would really be amazing my FC is 1005-9843-0336 and my IGN is just Vince. any idea how long it takes you to breed a team? I was just wondering as I've been working on it myself and just wanted to know how long it takes someone with alot of experience in hopes that the process will get quicker

That does sound like alot of fun! That would really be amazing my FC is 1005-9843-0336 and my IGN is just Vince. any idea how long it takes you to breed a team? I was just wondering as I've been working on it myself and just wanted to know how long it takes someone with alot of experience in hopes that the process will get quicker
I send people a combo of spitbacks and perfects, I usually try to include a few 0 speed IV pokes so you can breed them with a ditto/other parent. It doesn't really take me that long, it's just the selection process except I was busy this weekend so I'm slower than usual. I use the Time Machine Method which means I have certain IV spreads saved on my computer that I can boot my game with, so in theory in 10 minutes I can have a perfect team as long as I got a parent with the moves, ball and natures I need. Now getting the right ball+chaining of egg moves takes me a little longer but if I have a whole day free I can probably breed a perfect 6 member team from scratch (raw capture all the way to perfect).

After rereading this, you might benefit from the ou pack, half of those Pokemon you listed are in the uber tier, you basically have a weak uber team, not a strong ou team. So you are free to choose ou pack instead of tr if you would like.

After rereading this, you might benefit from the ou pack, half of those Pokemon you listed are in the uber tier, you basically have a weak uber team, not a strong ou team. So you are free to choose ou pack instead of tr if you would like.
Honestly I'm up for which ever pack you think could benefit me the most. I know my team is weak which is why on I've been getting demolished against those who know what there doing which is why I'm looking for help. I'm going to have to research this Time machine method because that sounds a lot quicker than the ways I've been doing it. But I also havent gotton into breeding egg moves or what the importance of being in the different types of balls make.

Honestly I'm up for which ever pack you think could benefit me the most. I know my team is weak which is why on I've been getting demolished against those who know what there doing which is why I'm looking for help. I'm going to have to research this Time machine method because that sounds a lot quicker than the ways I've been doing it. But I also havent gotton into breeding egg moves or what the importance of being in the different types of balls make.
You can only do the method if you have a way to put your saves on your computer via some device. The balls aren't really important its just for aesthetic reasons but I think I will get you the OU package and then you should go read some of the resources in the OU and Battlespot section as cart tiers and the simulator tiers are different.

I'd like the OU/UU package please! My FC is 4296-3224-4326, my IGN is rickheg. Thank you in advance!
Will put you on the order list, will contact you when I'm ready.

SoulSapphire
SoulBlazer

Both of your packages are done, the "special" pokemon is fully-redis and bred by me so credit me as such. Remember not to disclose what you got as I want the packages to be a surprise and I change them up a little anyway.

I posted a Flabebe per specs. My IGN is Camilo. Is there any chance I could convince you to nickname it "Cousin Itt" (yes, spelling is correct)? I understand if that's not on the table, but just thought I'd ask.

Deposited lv 13 female flabbebe. IGN is キャス. Can I have the swinub please?
I posted a Flabebe per specs. My IGN is Camilo. Is there any chance I could convince you to nickname it "Cousin Itt" (yes, spelling is correct)? I understand if that's not on the table, but just thought I'd ask.
My power saver actually just broke so I will let you know when I get a new one and will send you your pigs when I can.

Sorry about your Power Save troubles. I'll keep an eye out and repost if the Swinub giveaway becomes viable again.
It should, I'll be getting a new one next week so I will just change the giveaway to something else I can do for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)