Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the Tyrunt ready. I still have to breed for the Taillow and Furfrou. We can those later, if you want. Wanna trade your Eevee for my Tyrunt right now?
Yeah sure~! Can we also do the legendary trades or at least some of them if you're not too busy?

Depends. I don't have all of them on my cartridge - some of 'em are on my Poke Bank. Which ones are we looking at?
Well, I don't need event pokemon to get the Shiny Charm. I have both Latios and Latias and a Kyogre as well as Yveltal. In my Pokemon X I've yet to capture Mew, Zygard (Can you even get Zygard legitly?), and Moltres. That leaves..

{C+P from a list}

articuno, zapdos,
raikou, entei, suicune
lugia, ho-oh
regirock, registeel, regice, regigigas
rayquaza, kyogre, groudon
dialga, palkia, giratina
azelf, uxie, mesprit
phione
cresselia
heatran
cobalion, terrakion, virizion
thunderus, tornadus, landorus
reshiram, zekrom
kyurem
xerneas and finally zygarde

Also if you have Moltres, Mewtwo, and Groudon within quick reach them too. I can get them in my game if I work for it though.

Well, I don't need event pokemon to get the Shiny Charm. I have both Latios and Latias and a Kyogre as well as Yveltal. In my Pokemon X I've yet to capture Mew, Zygard (Can you even get Zygard legitly?), and Moltres. That leaves..

{C+P from a list}

articuno, zapdos,
raikou, entei, suicune
lugia, ho-oh
regirock, registeel, regice, regigigas
rayquaza, kyogre, groudon
dialga, palkia, giratina
azelf, uxie, mesprit
phione
cresselia
heatran
cobalion, terrakion, virizion
thunderus, tornadus, landorus
reshiram, zekrom
kyurem
xerneas and finally zygarde

Also if you have Moltres, Mewtwo, and Groudon within quick reach them too. I can get them in my game if I work for it though.
I can help you with some of 'em. I'll just trade them if we do the trade, so you can pass them back right away.

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
I'd like the breedable Aron please. Can you give it the egg move curse and head smash, while the ability is rock head, impish nature is fine with me thanks :D

”Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 1 female Bulbasaur with the message “Fluke", asking for a Feraligatr. My in-game name is Chesty.”

Cant believe I just saw this lol. Either ways I like the battle ready stuff your doing would you like some of my battle ready pokemon. I think it would be awesome if you can distribute them to other people and you can keep whatever you want. I also have some leftover shinnies as well that I can give you so you can EV train those. Let me know and I would be glad to help (mainly because I'm not online as often as I used to be-_-)

I can help you with some of 'em. I'll just trade them if we do the trade, so you can pass them back right away.
Yeah, that would be ideal.

Since you're helping me so much, is there anything I could maybe capture or breed for you? I mean.. you're helping me with my legendary problems and offering two (albeit bad) IVed pokemon when I can't trade them. I know for the past two days I've been breeding up a modest Ralts in a Primere Ball (Because I wanted to try breeding it and so I could have more trading material) with the egg moves Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Disable, and Encore. I also recently bred up a adamant Beldum with 5/6 perfect IVs in a pokeball. I'm just hoping to have some way to pay you back. ^-^"

And since I have been messing around with egg moves I also have some with Ally Switch.

Last edited:
I'd like the breedable Aron please. Can you give it the egg move curse and head smash, while the ability is rock head, impish nature is fine with me thanks :D
Sure. I'll most probably be able tonight.
Yeah, that would be ideal.

Since you're helping me so much, is there anything I could maybe capture or breed for you? I mean.. you're helping me with my legendary problems and offering two (albeit bad) IVed pokemon when I can't trade them. I know for the past two days I've been breeding up a modest Ralts in a Primere Ball (Because I wanted to try breeding it and so I could have more trading material) with the egg moves Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Disable, and Encore. I also recently bred up a adamant Beldum with 5/6 perfect IVs in a pokeball. I'm just hoping to have some way to pay you back. ^-^"

And since I have been messing around with egg moves I also have some with Ally Switch.
A spitback of the Premier Ball Ralts would be nice. I'm probably available to trade this evening.
CMT for the shiny Ultra Ball Sandile, I have a few things that aren't listed there if nothing interests you
I'll take a look later today, if that's OK.

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
OK!
edit-Yo man,I'm on! Can we trade? Btw, can we not add ourselves,my friend list is sort of full,we are already acquaintances.Just come online and let me know

Last edited:
Hello all. I am very sorry for my absence the past week. Real life has taken its toll on me, and I'll probably stay very busy for the coming week(s). Lots of projects going on, hence my lack of presence. Thanks for your understanding.

Sure. I'll most probably be able tonight.

A spitback of the Premier Ball Ralts would be nice. I'm probably available to trade this evening.

I'll take a look later today, if that's OK.
Since I don't have Pokebank I have to release all my spare 'mons lest I run out of space. I do have these spitbacks I just hatched that are pretty good in my mind.. although I might have to release them or maybe work on making my trade thread early.

♀

xx-31-31-31-xx-31 - Calm
Confuse Ray - Shadow Sneak - Disable - Encore

♀

31-31-31-31-xx-31 - Serious
Confuse Ray - Shadow Sneak - Disable - Encore

Also they're nickname-able. And if you want a male with either calm, serious, or bold nature I don't mind breeding until I got a guy since you're rather busy it seems. If you don't want one of these I'll probably have to release them because inventory space. :/

(These three just didn't have the egg moves I wanted)

♂
HP, attack, DEFENSE, special defense, SPEED - modest
Growl - Disable - Encore

♀
HP, attack, DEFENSE, special defense, SPEED - modest
Growl - Disable - Encore

♂
HP, attack, SPECIAL ATTACK, special defense, SPEED
Growl - Disable - Encore
[If you don't take this guy I would love to use him once someone hopefully gives me a Dawnstone to level him into a Gallade.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)