Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting to remind of my existence. I still have the Premiere Ball Ralts for the things if you aren't too busy.

I actually owe you an apology for that greedy offer, didn't do my research and just assumed smeargle was still considered useless, but I've always had a personal love for him
Any chance you would do either both breedable or just shiny smeargle for the spiritomb?
Imma just help you out a bit. What are teh Spiritbomb's IVs? Pokeball? Moveset? Any egg moves? Level? Etc. And you probably wouldn't even get a badly IVed or a bad ball shiny Smeargle for just one flawless Spiritbomb (Perfect IVs) in a matching ball and whatnot.

Moderator edit: Great, but don't double post...

Last edited by a moderator:

Fabulous Dude

Banned deucer.
Hey, Wondering if I could get your free Milotic, Rotom W,Gliscor,and your Conkeldurr.
Deez Pleez! Also, I have a male ralts in a luxury ball and ivs 31/31/31/X/31/31 and jolly nature. It was bred by me! Would you accept this as an offer for your breedable umm THis:
#092 - Gastly ♀
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Reflect Type | Perish Song | Disable | Haze
Mine's got the egg move shadow sneak

EDIT:Hey so instead of free conkeldurr,can I get Tyranitar?? And can you nickname it "Darude", just for the lulz every time I look at it and its ability?? XD

Last edited:
Hey Fluke! Soon I'm going to TSV hatch a dream ball sneasel with 5iv (missing spattack) and 4 egg moves move which I see you don't have, so if I were to get it cloned would you be interested in it? I would be requesting a shiny from you if you were to go through with it.

EDIT: I now realize you have it, my apologies.

Last edited:
Hello, there! (I am new to this trade forum site, so please forgive me if I do this incorrectly.)

I took a look at your shop, & these were the shiny Pokemon that caught my attention, if you still have them available for trade. I'm currently working on putting together a Gary Oak-oriented team (with Pokemon in each of my preferred special Poke Balls for them), & so these would be a perfect fit for the team:
- Shiny 6 IV Level Ball Elekid
- Shiny 5 IV Friend Ball Doduo
- Shiny 5 IV Fast Ball Growlithe
- Shiny 6 IV Dive Ball Nidoran (male)
- Shiny 5 IV Dive Ball Squirtle

Here's what I've got available for trade (a couple of these will basically be Poke Ball swaps). I did not breed these myself, so I'm trusting that these IV's are correct (according to the little icon shapes that Trainers can mark in-game, & by trusting other Trainers' word in their past trades to me - I am not far enough yet in Alpha Sapphire to get them checked, myself). If you find out any of these IV's are incorrect, I'd be glad to do a trade-back, if you are unsatisfied. As for the non-shinies, I wouldn't mind offering 2 of them for 1 of your shinies. Here's what I've got:

- Shiny English Nidoking, 6 IV's, Level 55
OT: Yosho, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Poke Ball
Timid Nature, Sheer Force Ability, Life Orb attached
Moves: Ice Beam, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Earth Power (each w/ maxed PP's)

- Shiny English Blastoise, Male, 6 IV's, Level 100
OT: Penzera, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Poke Ball
Modest Nature, Rain Dish Ability
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse

- Shiny English Machop, Female, 5 IV's (missing SpA), Level 12
OT: Emile, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Level Ball, SPA (w/ an English name)
Adamant Nature, Guts Ability
Moves: Foresight, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch

- Shiny English Alakazam, Male, Level 76 (not sure on IV's)
OT: Damian, not Kalos/Hoenn-bred, Safari Ball
Modest Nature, Synchronize Ability
Moves: Trick, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Psyshock

- Shiny English Masquerain, Female, 5 IV's (missing SpA), Level 64
OT: Nerox, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Poke Ball, SPA (w/ English name)
Timid Nature, Intimidate Ability
Moves: Quiver Dance, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Stun Spore

- Non-shiny English Pidgeotto, Female, 3 IV's (HP, Def & SpD), Level 28
OT: Mac, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Fast Ball
Modest Nature, Keen Eye Ability
Moves: Feather Dance, Twister, Brave Bird, Defog

- Non-shiny English Dratini, Female, 3 IV's (Atk, Def & Speed), Level 16
OT: Christopher, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Lure Ball
Adamant Nature, Shed Skin Ability
Moves: Aqua Jet, Thunder Wave, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed

- Shiny English Suicune, Level 40 (not sure on IV's)
OT: Sloane, Caught in HeartGold / SoulSilver (trusting that this one's legit) in a Moon Ball
Bold Nature, Pressure Ability
Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist

- Shiny English Suicune, Level 43 (not sure on IV's)
OT: Zeo, Caught in HG/SS (again, trusting this one's legitimacy) in a Lure Ball
Modest Nature, Pressure Ability
Moves: Ice Beam, Scald, Calm Mind, Mirror Coat

Forgive me for the long post, as well, my friend. Hope these interest you, & I look forward to hearing back from you, at your own convenience. Thanks for your time, in advance!

IGN: Nick Ketchum, Friend Code: 3050-8204-5112

I actually owe you an apology for that greedy offer, didn't do my research and just assumed smeargle was still considered useless, but I've always had a personal love for him
Any chance you would do either both breedable or just shiny smeargle for the spiritomb?
Two breedables is okay. I will keep you informed on the progress, cool?

Just posting to remind of my existence. I still have the Premiere Ball Ralts for the things if you aren't too busy.
Hey. That's kind of the point. I'm still interested but I'm quite busy at the moment. I will hit you up as soon as I have time.

Hey, Wondering if I could get your free Milotic, Rotom W,Gliscor,and your Conkeldurr.
Deez Pleez! Also, I have a male ralts in a luxury ball and ivs 31/31/31/X/31/31 and jolly nature. It was bred by me! Would you accept this as an offer for your breedable umm THis:
#092 - Gastly ♀
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Reflect Type | Perish Song | Disable | Haze
Mine's got the egg move shadow sneak

EDIT:Hey so instead of free conkeldurr,can I get Tyranitar?? And can you nickname it "Darude", just for the lulz every time I look at it and its ability?? XD
I'm not interested in that Ralts, sorry. About the freebies, let me know what you deposit :)

Hello, there! (I am new to this trade forum site, so please forgive me if I do this incorrectly.)

I took a look at your shop, & these were the shiny Pokemon that caught my attention, if you still have them available for trade. I'm currently working on putting together a Gary Oak-oriented team (with Pokemon in each of my preferred special Poke Balls for them), & so these would be a perfect fit for the team:
- Shiny 5 IV Fast Ball Growlithe
- Shiny 6 IV Dive Ball Nidoran (male)

Here's what I've got available for trade (a couple of these will basically be Poke Ball swaps). I did not breed these myself, so I'm trusting that these IV's are correct (according to the little icon shapes that Trainers can mark in-game, & by trusting other Trainers' word in their past trades to me - I am not far enough yet in Alpha Sapphire to get them checked, myself). If you find out any of these IV's are incorrect, I'd be glad to do a trade-back, if you are unsatisfied. As for the non-shinies, I wouldn't mind offering 2 of them for 1 of your shinies. Here's what I've got:

- Shiny English Nidoking, 6 IV's, Level 55
OT: Yosho, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Poke Ball
Timid Nature, Sheer Force Ability, Life Orb attached
Moves: Ice Beam, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Earth Power (each w/ maxed PP's)

- Shiny English Blastoise, Male, 6 IV's, Level 100
OT: Penzera, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Poke Ball
Modest Nature, Rain Dish Ability
Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse

- Shiny English Machop, Female, 5 IV's (missing SpA), Level 12
OT: Emile, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Level Ball, SPA (w/ an English name)
Adamant Nature, Guts Ability
Moves: Foresight, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch

- Shiny English Alakazam, Male, Level 76 (not sure on IV's)
OT: Damian, not Kalos/Hoenn-bred, Safari Ball
Modest Nature, Synchronize Ability
Moves: Trick, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Psyshock

- Shiny English Masquerain, Female, 5 IV's (missing SpA), Level 64
OT: Nerox, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Poke Ball, SPA (w/ English name)
Timid Nature, Intimidate Ability
Moves: Quiver Dance, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Stun Spore

- Non-shiny English Pidgeotto, Female, 3 IV's (HP, Def & SpD), Level 28
OT: Mac, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Fast Ball
Modest Nature, Keen Eye Ability
Moves: Feather Dance, Twister, Brave Bird, Defog

- Non-shiny English Dratini, Female, 3 IV's (Atk, Def & Speed), Level 16
OT: Christopher, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in Lure Ball
Adamant Nature, Shed Skin Ability
Moves: Aqua Jet, Thunder Wave, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed

- Shiny English Suicune, Level 40 (not sure on IV's)
OT: Sloane, Caught in HeartGold / SoulSilver (trusting that this one's legit) in a Moon Ball
Bold Nature, Pressure Ability
Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist

- Shiny English Suicune, Level 43 (not sure on IV's)
OT: Zeo, Caught in HG/SS (again, trusting this one's legitimacy) in a Lure Ball
Modest Nature, Pressure Ability
Moves: Ice Beam, Scald, Calm Mind, Mirror Coat

Forgive me for the long post, as well, my friend. Hope these interest you, & I look forward to hearing back from you, at your own convenience. Thanks for your time, in advance!

IGN: Nick Ketchum, Friend Code: 3050-8204-5112
Hey, welcome to Smogon by the way. I'm interested in the Moon Ball Suicune, shiny Nidoking and shiny Blastoise. How about those 3 for the Pokemon your requested?

Be careful with what you trade though. Since you received them from unknown trainers you can never be sure about their legitimacy.

Fabulous Dude

Banned deucer.
Yeah, i thought you'd say that. I have another offer:
Solosis.
Male/Female
Dream Ball
Bold natured
OT: Aren
(I got it through trade)
It's got some egg moves I guess: confuse ray/Trick, and some others.
Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
I'll have to take the freebies later, I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm currently out, And my 3DS is at home.

Yeah, i thought you'd say that. I have another offer:
Solosis.
Male/Female
Dream Ball
Bold natured
OT: Aren
(I got it through trade)
It's got some egg moves I guess: confuse ray/Trick, and some others.
Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
I'll have to take the freebies later, I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm currently out, And my 3DS is at home.
What egg moves does it have exactly?

Two breedables is okay. I will keep you informed on the progress, cool?

Hey. That's kind of the point. I'm still interested but I'm quite busy at the moment. I will hit you up as soon as I have time.

I'm not interested in that Ralts, sorry. About the freebies, let me know what you deposit :)

Hey, welcome to Smogon by the way. I'm interested in the Moon Ball Suicune, shiny Nidoking and shiny Blastoise. How about those 3 for the Pokemon your requested?

Be careful with what you trade though. Since you received them from unknown trainers you can never be sure about their legitimacy.
Hello, Fluke,
Thanks for your timely response! Yeah, I received them from other Trainers that were also members of trade forums, such as this one - I tend to stay away from random trades on the PSS, nowadays, as Trainers in trade forums are usually much more credible (such as yourself).

& sounds great. Are you suggesting a 3-for-3 trade, then, for the Moon Ball Suicune, shiny Nidoking & shiny Blastoise?

If that would be okay with you, sure.

Alright, sounds good. Still interested?
Sounds great, Fluke
How about these three, then, for the ones I have?

I've also added your Friend Code, & can trade sometime soon, at your convenience (or another time this week, that works for you). Here's my info:
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

Hey Fluke ! :)

I deposited :

Pokemon: Female Marill lvl 1
IGN: Monsieur.Z

Asking:

Tyranitar
@ Tyranitarite
Nature: Jolly Ability: Sand Stream
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon Dance | Stone Edge | Earthquake | Ice Punch

Is it possible to get a female one plz ?
Thanks in advance ! :)

Sounds great, Fluke
How about these three, then, for the ones I have?

I've also added your Friend Code, & can trade sometime soon, at your convenience (or another time this week, that works for you). Here's my info:
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112
I'll probably available this weekend, if that'd suit you.

Hey Fluke ! :)

I deposited :

Pokemon: Female Marill lvl 1
IGN: Monsieur.Z
Asking:

Tyranitar
@ Tyranitarite
Nature: Jolly Ability: Sand Stream
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon Dance | Stone Edge | Earthquake | Ice Punch

Is it possible to get a female one plz ?
Thanks in advance ! :)
I don't have the time to do it know. I will get to it this weekend, alright?

I'll probably available this weekend, if that'd suit you.

I don't have the time to do it know. I will get to it this weekend, alright?
This weekend would work okay. I'll have some family visiting from out-of-town sometime this Saturday afternoon into the early evening, but Friday anytime & Saturday morning / later evening into nighttime should work for me, if any of those will work for you.

This weekend would work okay. I'll have some family visiting from out-of-town sometime this Saturday afternoon into the early evening, but Friday anytime & Saturday morning / later evening into nighttime should work for me, if any of those will work for you.
Sure thing. My timezone is GMT +1. What's yours?

It's alright for me, altho if you have a spitback female t-tar i could do it on my own to save you some time, that's mostly for the balls ( that matches perfectly with it ! )
same thing for chansey, kangaskhan and conkeldurr !

i could do it on my own if you have available female spitbacks, if not i'll wait this week end no problem :)

It's alright for me, altho if you have a spitback female t-tar i could do it on my own to save you some time, that's mostly for the balls ( that matches perfectly with it ! )
same thing for chansey, kangaskhan and conkeldurr !

i could do it on my own if you have available female spitbacks, if not i'll wait this week end no problem :)
I will take a look later today. A lot of the freebies are male though. I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)