Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm interested in female spitbacks of your Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, & Castform all with hidden ability in dream balls please. In return, are you interested in any of these: Friend Ball Shroomish, a Lure or Fast Ball Chinchou, Safari Ball Trapinch or Hippopotas.

If none of these interest you, feel free to ask back. I do have access to both HG and SS so I'm willing to catch/breed Apricorn balls.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Fluke, love the update!!! I think massive is an understatement lmao =) Anyway, I have the Magnemite you requested ready to trade for the Pichu I requested. Whenever you can, let me know when you want to trade. Thanks

Hey! I'm interested in female spitbacks of your Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, & Castform all with hidden ability in dream balls please. In return, are you interested in any of these: Friend Ball Shroomish, a Lure or Fast Ball Chinchou, Safari Ball Trapinch or Hippopotas.

If none of these interest you, feel free to ask back. I do have access to both HG and SS so I'm willing to catch/breed Apricorn balls.
I'll take a look in a bit, going to have diner first.

Hey Fluke, love the update!!! I think massive is an understatement lmao =) Anyway, I have the Magnemite you requested ready to trade for the Pichu I requested. Whenever you can, let me know when you want to trade. Thanks
Thanks. I'll hit you up as soon as I finish my diner, which will be in about an hour. Would that be OK? :)

Trade complete!!! Thank you so much!!! When I am in dire need of something else, I'll call on you. Thanks again =)
You're welcome buddy. Have fun with the Pichu :)

Actually, I'm not really interested in anything of that at the moment :/

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Fluke!! Noticed a typo in your "Hoenn Shinies" and "Hoenn Breedables" sections. Mudkip's ability is wrong!! Not sure on nature though, it's Naive. But I'm pretty sure Mudkip's abilities are Torrent and Damp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)