Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terpfan

Banned deucer.
Hey for the Shiny Bagon, will you be willing to take a Competitive Event Dragonite? 5 perfect IVs. Also I can help clone the bagon during the trade process.

Aron: |Shiny|Adamant|EVs:UT|IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31|OT: Rayan(me)|ID:38799|
I wanted to know in what ball it is, but.. Since I've seen you're Blacklisted and for which reasons (6IV shiny Event Gengar, come on man) I don't think I want to continue this trade. I don't want to get my hands on hacked Pokemon.

Fluke let me know when you're free.
Sorry for my absence yesterday night. Was feeling really bad due to personal reasons. Today I can trade the entire day.

Hey for the Shiny Bagon, will you be willing to take a Competitive Event Dragonite? 5 perfect IVs. Also I can help clone the bagon during the trade process.
Seems like you already got intercepted :)

Please do CMT for a female adaptability corphish.
I'd like a Moon Ball Misdreavus or Moon Ball Bellsprout in return. Would that be OK?

Would like the shiny chlorophyll bulbasaur
Got a shiny 5 IV skarmory it's impish and is in a heavy ball.
Is the Skarmory UT? And does it have any egg moves?
Also, do you still want that regular Bulba for your Dive Ball Carvanha?

I'd like a Moon Ball Misdreavus or Moon Ball Bellsprout in return. Would that be OK?

Is the Skarmory UT?
Also, do you still want that regular Bulba for your Dive Ball Carvanha?
I don't know what UT means tbh but if u mean does it have a pentagon then yes, If u wouldn't want the shiny skarm then yes I'd still like the regular bulba

Hey there! I will be recieving a similar corphish from another trade, although, I would still like to trade. Could I instead get a female HA heracross in the net ball for my female moon ball misdreavus?

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there. Just asking about that Bulbasaur you mentioned in your thread. The shiny would be nice, and it practically is the one i'm asking for, I'm guessing you're gonna want something huge in return right? I can't do shinies myself =( but breeding 5IV pokemon and Egg moves I can do =)

Hey there. Just asking about that Bulbasaur you mentioned in your thread. The shiny would be nice, and it practically is the one i'm asking for, I'm guessing you're gonna want something huge in return right? I can't do shinies myself =( but breeding 5IV pokemon and Egg moves I can do =)
Since the Bulbasaur is fully redis, I will accept multiple non shinies. Are you able to breeding Pokemon in Apricorn balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)