Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the entire time, but I haven't seen you. Did you perhaps remove me? What's your IGN again?

Edit: You wanted the regular Bulbasaur and the shiny Bulbasaur, right?
I didn't remove ya, my internet wasn't on that's probably why anyways I'm only in the shiny bulba
My IGN is dodi

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, just let me know :)
I'm going to bed right now (2:00AM for me) so I'll be right back at you guys tomorrow.
Alright, the Diglett is ready to go. The Goldeen is being a complete bitch right now. I keep getting perfect IVs "close" to what you want, but I'm getting either -Def or -SpD lol. I wish I had a 6IV Ditto to make this quicker. And the Pichu/Pikachu will get done after the Goldeen.

Alright, the Diglett is ready to go. The Goldeen is being a complete bitch right now. I keep getting perfect IVs "close" to what you want, but I'm getting either -Def or -SpD lol. I wish I had a 6IV Ditto to make this quicker. And the Pichu/Pikachu will get done after the Goldeen.
Go on Most Trade Thread. He gives 6 IV Dittos away for free. You just need to follow the Rules to get one. :)

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Awesome man, take your time. I'm not in a hurry :)
Cool, funniest thing happened. Shortly after I posted that, I got the Goldeen you wanted lol. All that's left is Pichu/Pikachu. You don't mind a Pichu do you? Or did u "have to have" a Pika? The IVs won't change if I decide to make it happy and level it up.

Cool, funniest thing happened. Shortly after I posted that, I got the Goldeen you wanted lol. All that's left is Pichu/Pikachu. You don't mind a Pichu do you? Or did u "have to have" a Pika? The IVs won't change if I decide to make it happy and level it up.
I actually meant Pichu all the time. Pikachu is just so tiny and cute, makes me think of a baby Pokemon already. So yeah, Pichu is good.

Oathkeeper

I actually meant Pichu all the time. Pikachu is just so tiny and cute, makes me think of a baby Pokemon already. So yeah, Pichu is good.
lol gotcha =) Pichu could take a while given that it can't breed. I just got a 6IV Ditto, so let's see how long this takes lol.

Oathkeeper

lmao, and as I just say that, I get the Pichu u wanted!!! LOLZ. Whenever you're ready to trade, let me know =)

Oathkeeper

Haha, that's awesome. I don't think I'll be able to trade tonight. Would you be OK with tomorrow?
Yeah absolutely!!! Since I'm trading 3 to you, I'm guessing that I'll be getting breedjects for the other 2? As far as the Bulbasaur I'm getting, the IV's never change due to them being fixed right?

Oathkeeper

Hey, just so we don't get confused, what time zone do you live in? I live in PST (UTC -8). Whenever you get on next, we'll trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)