Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool beans!! I await your post then =)
I feel like I've been a bit too soft on our previous trade, as I normally ask for (a set of four) egg moves on each Pokemon. Would you be able to do that?

Anyhow, it'll be about the following females:
Chikorita: Calm, Leaf Guard, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Poke Ball
Cyndaquil: Timid, Flash Fire, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Poke Ball

Fennekin: Timid, Blaze, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Luxury Ball
Scatterbug: Timid, Friend Guard, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Premier Ball

Koffing: Bold, Levitate, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Heavy Ball
Beldum: Adamant, Clear Body, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 in a Poke Ball

Sableye: Bold, Prankster, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Nest Ball
Nidoran♀: Bold, Hustle, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Dusk Ball

How about that HP Ice Raikou? :) 2nd gen dog for dog? ^^
Okay :]

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I feel like I've been a bit too soft on our previous trade, as I normally ask for (a set of four) egg moves on each Pokemon. Would you be able to do that?

Anyhow, it'll be about the following females:

Fennekin: Timid, Blaze, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Luxury Ball
Scatterbug: Timid, Friend Guard, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Premier Ball

Sableye: Bold, Prankster, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Nest Ball
Nidoran♀: Bold, Hustle, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Dusk Ball

I totally understand and agree =) The Chikorita and Cyndaquil I can do. Fennekin and Scatterbug I can't since I can't capture a Fennekin and don't have Luxury Balls or the money to purchase them in my Y version. Koffing and Beldum I can do. Sableye and Nidoran-F I am unable to do. Sableye because of OR and I can't find a HA version in my Y. Nidoran-F is a no because of me being not knowledgeable of how to get the one you want.

So, 4 of the 8 I can do, maybe switch the other 4 for ones I can?

I totally understand and agree =) The Chikorita and Cyndaquil I can do. Fennekin and Scatterbug I can't since I can't capture a Fennekin and don't have Luxury Balls or the money to purchase them in my Y version. Koffing and Beldum I can do. Sableye and Nidoran-F I am unable to do. Sableye because of OR and I can't find a HA version in my Y. Nidoran-F is a no because of me being not knowledgeable of how to get the one you want.

So, 4 of the 8 I can do, maybe switch the other 4 for ones I can?
Would be helpful if you tell me what kind of Pokemon in which balls you are able to breed.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Would be helpful if you tell me what kind of Pokemon in which balls you are able to breed.
Well, I only have access to Ultra Balls in my Y version. Have no money in that game to buy anything else and no pokemon to battle the E4 to get more money lol. That's why I use OR. If you want me to get a pokemon in a certain ball w/HA in my Y version, that won't be possible due to said restrictions. In my OR version, however, I can DexNav any pokemon that you require a HA for and have access to all the poke balls I mentioned a few days ago.

Hey Fluke, CMT for the Nidoran if ur in need of one
Will do.

Well, I only have access to Ultra Balls in my Y version. Have no money in that game to buy anything else and no pokemon to battle the E4 to get more money lol. That's why I use OR. If you want me to get a pokemon in a certain ball w/HA in my Y version, that won't be possible due to said restrictions. In my OR version, however, I can DexNav any pokemon that you require a HA for and have access to all the poke balls I mentioned a few days ago.
Alright, let me think of some other Pokemon.

By the way, I recently got the ESV of some of my eggs checked and I just noticed one of them corresponds with your TSV. Would you be so kind to hatch that egg for me? Would be awesome!

Oathkeeper

Will do.

Alright, let me think of some other Pokemon.

By the way, I recently got the ESV of some of my eggs checked and I just noticed one of them corresponds with your TSV. Would you be so kind to hatch that egg for me? Would be awesome!
Sweet!! Just FYI, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Koffing and Beldum I can do. Please don't take those off your list for me. I don't want you doing more work you know?

As far as the egg, lay it on me (pardon the pun) lmao

Oathkeeper

Alright, ready! No nickname wanted (unless you have a German or Japanese game or something.) If so, I want the English name. No specific hatch location wanted either. Just not the standard Battle Resort. Think of something unique yourself. And the egg is already pre-walked btw :)
What's the Pokemon? Maybe I can hatch in place that it could relate to. What do u mean pre-walked?

Oathkeeper

Thanks a lot for the hatch, I appreciate it. You can have a free (non-redis) copy of it for free as soon as I contact a cloner for some Pokes.
No problem. I'm glad I was able to help! =) Oh sweet!!! Thanx for that =) No rush on that btw. Oh, regarding the Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Koffing, and Beldum, you mentioned egg moves in addition to their IV setup, nature, and ability?

So, we had these:

Can you do these?
Marill: Adamant, Huge Power, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 in a Heal Ball
Eevee: Bold, Anticipation, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Dive Ball

Pawniard: Jolly, Defiant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 in a Dive Ball
Whismur: Modest, Rattles, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Luxury Ball

Egg moves are following as soon as we're clear on what Pokemon we're talking about in the first place.

Oathkeeper

So, we had these:

Can you do these?

Pawniard: Jolly, Defiant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 in a Dive Ball

Egg moves are following as soon as we're clear on what Pokemon we're talking about in the first place.
It's a good thing we're going over this because I misread the Koffing stuff. I don't have any Heavy Balls. Marill I can do, Eevee I can do. And Whismur I can do. So, that's 6 of 8. Pawniard is not in OR and again, I have only Ultra Balls in Y. So far, I can do the following:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)