Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sure thing. By the way, if you don't like the Staryu because it's not level 1, I completely understand. It's still UT, though. Feel like I should've mentioned it before, but I thought it was common sense.
Cool. I was a little confused about that lol. When u say UT, do you mean UnTrained? And by Untrained, do u mean: no EVs in anything? lmao

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Since Staryu is a genderless Pokemon, it cannot pass down balls. As you've probably noticed, it's in a Moon Ball. Bluemew caught it in his Soul Silver game, hence it also doesn't have the pentagon icon.
I feel stupid for saying this but, how does that relate to it being level 20 and nearly flawless w/o EVs? lol

Oathkeeper

Don't feel stupid buddy. He captured it using RNG manipulation. Kind of hard to explain in a post. You should check out this page on RNG manipulation.
I believe you and I will do that, thank you. And thank you for the Ditto and Staryu. Gonna work on Marill and Beldum right now and my next shiny of choice is: Psyduck!!!

Oathkeeper

Good. Take your time, and if you need any help in the process, I'll gladly try to help out :)
Thank you for the assistance. Marill is almost done btw. That should give you an idea of where I'm at =)

Your thread has some pretty cool stuff! Can you CMT for the Sableye and Pachirisu please?
Thanks! I'm really interested in the RNG'd Friend Ball Ho-Oh, as well as the RNG'd Lure Ball Suicune. Though, those two for Pachirisu and Sableye is a bit too much I think. Would you like to add another of my Pokemon to the trade, so I can get the Suicune and Ho-Oh?

Thanks! I'm really interested in the RNG'd Friend Ball Ho-Oh, as well as the RNG'd Lure Ball Suicune. Though, those two for Pachirisu and Sableye is a bit too much I think. Would you like to add another of my Pokemon to the trade, so I can get the Suicune and Ho-Oh?
I'd love a Great Ball Cyndaquil - it's so hard to get the Johto starters in fancy balls.

Oathkeeper

Good. Take your time, and if you need any help in the process, I'll gladly try to help out :)
Marill and Beldum are ready to go!!! Whenever you get back on, let me know. Shiny Psyduck is the lucky one I would like this time =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)