For A Limited Time Only! Tournament - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Limited Time Only! Tournament (Quaterfinals)
approved by Bloo | Sign-Ups| Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4

DP OU, like any metagame, has had its share of controversial bans. You probably know what those are. This tournament gives you a chance to play with your old favorites, and maybe even some who *might* have had of fair shot of staying in OU for a time!

General Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Generation IV
  • Single Elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online. You are absolutely not allowed to use any Pokemon in Uber except those I release.
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online's simulator.

Clauses
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Moves Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause (if applicable)
  • No unspecified Ubers
  • I will be letting some controversial Ubers that were banned near the end of Gen 4 and even a weakened Uber or two into each round.
  • If more people sign up and it goes to more than 6 rounds I will let more than one out per round.

Extended match for R4
reyscarface vs Colchonero
Heist vs wilson46

You must play before the 29th November

Quaterfinals

tito vs [K-12] The Madchine
xtrashine vs reyscarface
wilson46 vs Maaf
Bartman101 vs badabing

This round, Salamence, Garchomp, Manaphy, Skymin and Latios are released. Everything else will be standart and identical to the current metagame.
Log isn't neccesary, but I'd prefer to have it.

Deadline is 4th December.

tito vs [K-12] The Madchine - LATIN AMERICA
xtrashine vs (reyscarface vs Colchonero) - LATIN AMERICA
(Heist vs wilson46) vs Maaf - though call, but I think heist will pull that off
Bartman101 vs badabing - LATIN AMERICA

xtrashine vs (reyscarface vs Colchonero)
(Heist vs wilson46) vs Maaf
Bartman101 vs badabing

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Bartman101 vs badabing

K-12 for the win! Go bro!

Bartman101 vs badabing

tito vs [K-12] The Madchine ||| Because tito makes me think of this dude:

xtrashine vs (reyscarface vs Colchonero) ||| Because rey's car's face is good (old joke but who gives a shit)
(Heist vs wilson46) vs Maaf ||| Because Maaf spelled backwards with a few adjustments spells Fame
Bartman101 vs badabing ||| Because badabing VM'd first

Bartman101 vs badabing

Bartman101 vs badabing

wilson46 vs Maaf
Bartman101 vs badabing

wilson46 vs Maaf
Bartman101 vs badabing

I have been since an hour ago in Smogon Server and I´ll stay for a bit more. I can´t do anything else for try to do this battle, because I´m really busy this week since monday to thursday afternoon.

H-C will decide who pass, sorry for the compromise :/

EDIT: I was online until now (22:15 in Spain), but can´t stay online for more time, sorry again

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I have been since an hour ago in Smogon Server and I´ll stay for a bit more. I can´t do anything else for try to do this battle, because I´m really busy this week since monday to thursday afternoon.

H-C will decide who pass, sorry for the compromise :/

EDIT: I was online until now (22:15 in Spain), but can´t stay online for more time, sorry again
good thing I told you I cant play on tuesdays or thursdays due to shit i have to do.

Maybe you shouldnt have left PO when we were both on at the same time, or even get on irc ANY SINGLE DAY and you would have found me there.

yea sorry i missed the arranged time today, we got a tough time zone matchup and it's hard for me to get back from school that fast. it'll be easier to get this done on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)