For Everyone who loves VGC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys well i'll start by introducing myself. The names Danish ppl call me Dan for a nickname or just call me by my name. This year has been my first year that i played VGC and im sad because I didnt get the opportunity to participate as much as I would have like too.

But anyways This thread was meant to introduce an idea to you guys. An idea that can benefit all of us since we all love pokemon and competitive battling. Well the idea is why dont we make a game for ppl who love VGC? We could make the game on a website called Byond.com. We could make a game where everyone has a player icon starting off and anyone could get the pokemon with the moves they want to battle with on their pokemon. And trainers could walk around and battle other trainers for practice. And then when Mods are on, they could host big rated tournaments on the server so everyone could participate and try their new teams in a VGC type like environment with the same rules and everything.

I believe it could be done if we get alot of ppl that are good with the computer to make the game. It could benefit everyone because one when VGC's arent happening this could be a good place to try new teams for upcoming events and the game could also have like ranked tournaments. I mean I know we are all competitive battlers right? I know we have simulators and PO and skarmbliss tournaments and stuff. But I feel like making this game could introduce another relationship between pokemon players just in general. And I feel like it could just be a substitution for the VGC offseason for a bit well at least a fun one.

All we need to do is gather some players around who would like to help develop this idea. Well here are some snapshots from some of the other pokemon games on byond.com already. Lemme know whoever is interested to help make this game possible. Lets make this happen and i can already see the gaming environment transforming and becoming better for players everywhere. Not only in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)