For Lack of a Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined here, so I'm probably not as savvy as other people. Heck, I don't even know if this goes here. I'd just like an answer.

I just noticed that Pikachu is NOT in Smogon's analysis database. Pikachu is the ONLY Pokemon that is not there. SUNKERN is still there. CASTFORM is still there. FARFETCH'D is still there.

Is there some sort of prejudice against Pikachus around here? No trolls, please. I want a concise answer that makes sense, gives a legitimate reason, and doesn't beat around the bush.

In that case, that is extremely odd. I searched for it on the page...why is it that I can't find it? I search "Pik" and nothing shows up...

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you're searching in the under the list of Pokemon, then that's because Pikachu does not currently have an analysis of any kind on-site for BW, so is not listed under "Pokemon" right now. If you click "Change your preferences" at the top of the page and change the tier threshold to NFE (I think) then you can make it so that all existing Pokemon appear in the list.

I honestly did that, and even then, Pikachu didn't show up. There has to be something wrong somewhere, maybe even on my own computer or something. Also, Sunkern doesn't have an analysis either. Or Farfetch'd. Hence the reason I said those.

But, I've seen Pikachu's here before, just like how you linked it to me.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
If you change your tier threshold to NFE every Pokemon comes up, even Pikachu (it's tag will be changed to NU in the future though since an analysis is in the works).

Crappy LC Pokemon like Sunkern and Caterpie do not and will not have LC analyses pending joke ones.

Any fully evolved Pokemon without an analysis is either in the works or will have a joke analysis in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)