For Trade +90 kalos bred 5-6 IVS Shiny pokemon, new totodile shiny 6 ivs kalos bred

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your binacle and your carbink shinies.
You are interested in another of my pokemon?
I think I already asked once ... but is Honedge untrained?, if yes, then I'll take this one.

What about Klefki's gender and lvl?

oh ok, nevermind ... Honedge is lv13, forgot this '^^

The honedge is untrained but is level 13 ( Pokémon Day Care ) and is male :), flefki have evs, is bold and is female
Alright ... I think I have the same Klefki as yours.

I'd really prefer a lvl1 Honedge ... would you mind just trading for Pancham?

I'll surely check back later and see if you have something new for either Carbink or Binacle! :D

or wait a second ... is Ampharos called Ampharos and Azumarill - Azumarill?

If so, then you can give me one of them ... I just prefer my Pokémon to have the same name as my game-language and just care for 6Gen untrained ones or -5Gen ones, which can evolve or at least have the names I'd like them to have '^^

or wait a second ... is Ampharos called Ampharos and Azumarill - Azumarill?

If so, then you can give me one of them ... I just prefer my Pokémon to have the same name as my game-language and just care for 6Gen untrained ones or -5Gen ones, which can evolve or at least have the names I'd like them to have '^^
Oh Azumarril or Ampharos and the pancham -----> carbink and binacle? :)

Hello, are you by any chance interested in my shiny Axew? It's 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant, mold breaker and in a luxury ball.

Edit: forgot an important detail, it's female, lvl 1.

And I forgot to make my offer :P

I'm interested in either Rotom or Froakie, the naive one.

Last edited:
Hello, are you by any chance interested in my shiny Axew? It's 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant, mold breaker and in a luxury ball.

Edit: forgot an important detail, it's female, lvl 1.

And I forgot to make my offer :P

I'm interested in either Rotom or Froakie, the naive one.
I'm not interested sorry :(

Are you only interested in shinies? Because I have plenty of 5-6 IVs non-shiny in specific balls with movesets/egg moves and most of them are battle ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)