Forever alone. Forever in pain.

Hey guys, normally i go around stealing teams in this forum because of my lack of creativity but i decided to create a team on my own and i'm pretty sure it's the best team ever created(although that might be a slight exaggeration). I lack creativity so i always relied on other peoples teams but i think i may have actually created a competent team. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Team preview:

The Loser (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Toxic
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Personally my favorite 6th gen pokemon. This set goes into all my teams, no matter the play style. Aegislash is the best pokemon in OU and not using him is a waste. Take advantage of him while you still can. He puts so much pressure offensively and has so few safe switch ins while he himself can switch in to a plethora of pokemon. His defenses are ridiculous.. i could go on but i'll just leave it at if you're not using Aegislash in OU you're doing it wrong.

This is my favorite set. A mono Ghost set with Toxic. Shadow Ball hits steel types hard, they can't easily switch in. Skarmory needs to keep using Roost prior to switching in as it can get 2hko with prior damage. Shadow Ball doing a ridiculous 64-75%. Tyranitar is crippled by Toxic while 32 HP Bisharp is 3hko. Toxic deals with Mandibuzz and to be honest this is my Mandi counter in most of my teams as with King's Shield i can easily get rid of it.

The Freak (Bisharp) @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

This is my original team member(minus Aegislash of course) as this was originally a DeoSharp team. I decided to scrap Deoxys and kept this guy on the grounds that Dark is currently the best offensive type and Sucker Punch hits ludicrously hard.

Substitute and Knock Off are for utility as this guy is scary behind a sub. Knock Off is the best offensive attack in the game. Iron Head is another strong STAB. This Bisharp believe it or not is here as utility. It provides strong priority, Knock Off and status protection. It's an amazing pokemon to be sure.

The Weirdo (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

Rotom is in the team because of it's unique typing and the resistances it provides. It helps against many, many pokemon and gives me access to Wil-o-Wisp.

I placed EVs on defense because i felt like it needed to be able to take hits before it gets the burn. Thunderbolt is just there to hit a little harder but i mainly use Volt Switch. Again, this guy is only the team because of his typing and is my generic pokemon. Nothing special on this one.

No Friends (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Baton Pass
- Roost
- Agility

This guy is my treasure. The golden child. At first this slot was taken by another rapid spinner but decided to switch to Zapdos because the other guy lacked resistances and had trouble switching in. Zapdos on the other hand can come into the battle almost at will and proceed to remove hazards.

Defog is mandatory. So is Roost to stay alive longer. Then i had Thunderbolt and an empty space. After trying to figure out what to add in the last slot if decided to scrap Thunderbolt and add Baton Pass and Agility. The only pokemon that Zapdos really managed to beat any time is Talonflame and i have another counter for him in my team. The beauty with this set is that Baton Pass allows me to escape Prankster Taunt while Agility lets me to a escape fast Taunt. Agility let's my switch be actually productive as the counter to my opponents pokemon will have double the speed. And lastly, this acts as a great way to beat last pokemon and drain them of PP before switching into something that can attack.

The Loner (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Band
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Stare in awe at the raw power of this beast. This is my stall breaker. This is my nuke. I click Outrage and (mostly) everything is 2hko at worst. I cannot put into words how hard this thing hits. This will usually also be at +2 speed thanks to Zapdos so hide your children because it will get ugly fast.

Outrage is the only attack i need or ever click. It destroys anything. Whatever is immune to it get's OHKO by Iron Head.. Except Mega Mawile who gets 2hko by Fusion Bolt. Ice beam is fodder. Actually Fusion Bolt, Iron Head and Ice Beam are fodder. Outrage provides all the coverage you need.

Anti Social (Charizard) (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost
- Fire Blast

The other side of the destruction duo. Thanks to the sun this guy is basically a base 159+ Choice Specs firing of STABed 110 base power Fire Blasts. The power is ridiculous.

Everything is standard and Focus Blast let's me beat Heatran without AncientPower and even those with it if i predict a switch. I went with modest to hit harder as this guy does not face off against frail/fast pokemon.. ever. His job is to deal with walls so he doesn't need the speed. And when i need him to be fast his speed will be at 598 outspeeding any pokemon in OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)