1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Forums on the Strategy Pokemon

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Eeyore, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eeyore

Eeyore

I find a lot of times, the Strategy Pokemon suggestions posted on here are taken as gospel.

I know I've personally gotten questions, running a Choice Band Kyurem-Black, 'Eeyore, the hell, man? That isn't on Smogon!'

Well, random stranger who I just owned, Smogon Pokedex is amazing, but not gospel.
    It changes for everyone.
    We all have different styles.
    There are some people who like Wall-Leads (guilty)
    There are some people with a team of 6 sweepers
    There are people who just use their favorites
    And those who like to use the pokemon you forget are in that tier so that when you lose you sit there at your screen wondering how you just lost to a freakin Wormadam/Marshtomp combo in NU when you were using Harvestutor and Garde!... I'm not bitter...

So I would love if registered Smogon people could post their ideas, underneath the chaos gospel written for each Pokemon.
    Hell, sometimes we might actually have a good idea.
    We could even upvote or downvote the suggestions to see what does and does not work.

What do you think?:pimp:
  2. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on—the Champion is waiting.
  3. v

v TRY AND KNOCK ME DOWN...IF U DARE...U FUCKIN SCRUB...FUFUFU
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)